Jenny's Uncle - Cover

Jenny's Uncle

Copyright© 2009 by jenny rosario

Part 9

Mind Control Sex Story: Part 9 - A teen is bored. Her uncle taps into her boredom and uses his pharmaceutical knowledge as well as his photographic abilities to entice his niece to pose for him. He's quite persuasive and his interest grows beyond his niece.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Niece   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Chapter 34

Megan's innocent and lonesome phone call to Jenny on that Saturday night began quite a chain of events.
Out of that strange mix of excitement and letdown after a big event, Megan had wanted to talk to Jenny. She'd left a message on the machine. Jenny's mom had heard it. For some odd reason Jenny's mom had thought her daughter was working that afternoon and into the evening at her brother's studio like she had been for the past several weeks. She decided to call Ted and just check up on Jenny and see how things were going. Admittedly she felt a little neglectful. This was the first weekend evening in a long time that she wasn't out on a date with this new guy. Things were still going well; he'd just had to be out of town this weekend.

Ted was busy in his darkroom working on the photos he'd taken of his new protege, Megan. The first results were spectacular and he was starting to imagine what all he could do with her. He thought much would depend on his 'vitamin' regimen that he was developing for her. Then his phone rang--not his usual outside business line but his private one. However much he hated to be interrupted when he was working he knew he'd better answer it.
The moment he heard his sister's voice he knew he had to think fast.
"No, she just left, but she and Reina were talking about doing a little shopping before they went home. Is everything ok?" Ted was probing to search for damage control.
"Oh everything's fine, I was just checking up on her, you know how I am sometimes," Jenny's mother responded.
Ted agreed with her though he didn't necessarily agree with her. "Well call me if they don't appear soon," he said and signed off.
Now he had to work fast. He was pretty sure they were at Sarah's for some kind of shoot that she had been very excited about. He speed-dialed her private number.
Sarah's private line began ringing just as she had snapped the photos of Reina pumping on a glistening strap-on dildo as Jenny was spreadeagled, tied down on a bed in the background.
As she went to answer she called out, "Break time!" and unclasped Jenny's restraints as she went by. Sarah watched her two young models relax from the shoot as she picked up the phone.
"What? Are you kidding me?" was all Jenny and Reina heard as they slowly recovered. "Shit! Ok, I'll tell them. They'll be on their way as soon as they get dressed in their street clothes."
"Jenny, your mom's wondering where you are. You've got to get home as soon as possible. Nothing's wrong, but I don't want her to worry," Sarah said emphatically.
Jenny knew what that meant. Sarah didn't want her mom to know that she was posing for her. Both Reina and her were still in a fog of excitement. They wanted to keep going. Jenny began to worry that this might ruin everything.
"I want you to come for more shoots. So you two have to go. Right now.
Change into your everyday clothes," Sarah commanded. They were still very open to her suggestions. "Wait!" she added. "I have a little something for each of you to remember me by."
They looked at each other with wide eyes.
Sarah left momentarily. Jenny couldn't help but stroke Reina's rubber 'cock' that she was still wearing. Reina cooed. Jenny smiled.
When Sarah came back she held up matching black latex panty and bra sets. "Here, you can wear these home. Just don't let your mom know where they came from! Got it?"
"Sure," they both piped in at once. Then they went off to change as quickly as possible. Sarah called a cab and whisked them away as soon as they were ready.
The two girls didn't talk much in the cab at first. They were still in a bit of a daze over their first session with Sarah. And they hadn't even gotten to finish it! Then, as if on cue, they both began talking about what they would say to Jenny's mom. They guessed and hoped that Jenny's uncle had covered for them. And they knew they were supposedly just coming back from shopping. So they spent the rest of the cab ride getting their story straight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.