Jenny's Uncle - Cover

Jenny's Uncle

Copyright© 2009 by jenny rosario

Part 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Part 2 - A teen is bored. Her uncle taps into her boredom and uses his pharmaceutical knowledge as well as his photographic abilities to entice his niece to pose for him. He's quite persuasive and his interest grows beyond his niece.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Niece   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Chapter 6

Jenny began her daily ritual now. She wanted everything to go right when her uncle came for dinner that night. She started with her vitamins. Then she took a long bath and applied the creme her uncle had given her for her legs. She really liked how smooth her legs felt after using the creme. As she soaked she noticed how her breasts ached. They seemed to be swelling. She cupped them in her hands and felt them respond quickly. She lay back in the warm water and let her hands travel over her body. She felt like she was discovering her self for the first time. Her touch felt so electric.
She chose one of her uncle's bras, a sheer lavender one, and matching panties. Her bra seemed tight and she wondered if he'd chosen the wrong size for this one. No, it was her size. She'd have to ask him about the fittings he had mentioned.
She couldn't resist wearing the pantyhose she'd been given. After all this was a special dinner. Her mom was working a half day extra today, so Jenny was in charge of the meal. She'd asked Reina to come over and help. But this was partly an excuse so she could tell her what all had happened. Also Jenny wanted to give her best friend the vitamins that Ted had given her.
"Wo, don't you look good!" Reina exclaimed when Jenny opened the door. Reina took a second look at Jenny's legs. They seemed to shimmer with energy. "Let me feel those legs!" she couldn't help herself.
Reina sliding her hands up and down Jenny's legs was a definite turn on for Jenny. "Guess what I have for you!" Jenny tried to change the subject. "Here are your vitamins, just as you ordered," Jenny exclaimed breathless. "And I have something else for you."
"What?" as Reina took the pills and reached for a glass of water.
"Uncle Ted has this creme that gets rid of hair without shaving! I have some for you!" Jenny said.
"You mean like not having to shave your legs and pits?" Reina asked. She was always direct.
"Yeah, I guess," said Jenny. "I haven't tried it anywhere except my legs. Feel how smooth they are."
Reina immediately took up the invitation and noticed the hose. "Wow, your legs feel fantastic!"
"Would you like some?" Jenny asked coyly.
"Of course!" Reina replied. Jenny gave her a tube and pushed her away.
Just then her mom came home.
"Smells so good, " her mom said. "Hi, Reina, how are you?"
"Just great, Mrs. Russell, " Reina said.
Just then the doorbell rang. Reina answered it and found a handsome man there with flowers.
"Hello, I am Ted Russell. And you are... ?" he asked.
"I am Jenny's friend, Reina, " she said.
"Pleased to meet you, " Ted replied. He bowed and pulled a flower out of the bouquet to give to Reina. He was entranced with the Japanese girl.
"Come in; Jenny and her mom are expecting you; Jenny asked me to dinner too," Reina said unnerved by Ted's grace.
Reina had dressed more than she normally would for a dinner over at her friends. Her short skirt, tight blouse, and subtle makeup caught Ted's eye.
The dinner went well. Ted asked Jenny's mother if she could work for him after school at $200 per week on call. Jenny's mom thought that it would be a big help with expenses. Ted also said how helpful Jenny had been during the week. Jenny's mom couldn't help noticing how Jenny was changing. She dressed nicely now and was very aware of getting to work on time.
Jenny and Reina exchanged looks when her mom said it would be fine if she worked for her uncle. This was going to be a great change for both Jenny and Reina!


Chapter 7

Reina rang the doorbell at exactly one minute after four on that Monday. Jenny had called her with the news that Uncle Ted would see her on Monday. Reina wanted to be ready for this appointment. She had taken the pills that Jenny had given her. She dressed in a simple outfit that she would have worn to school that day. Of course, she'd been so excited that she didn't go to school that day but spent it getting ready for her meeting. She'd used the cream on her legs and even taken an extra pill before she left.
The door opened to some music blaring away and Ted welcoming her in.
"You look a little pale, " he said immediately. "Here, take these."
They were two pink pills. Reina did not want to make waves right away, so she took them with a glass of water. She figured they were more of her friends' vitamins.
"Come in and make yourself at home," Ted said. "Would you like some mineral water?"
"Sure," she said.
She took a sip of the drink and Ted began to ask her questions about her interests. She felt the music in the background. He asked her to stand up.
"Stand in front of the lights, " he said.
She stood and moved to the music and the lights. He kept his eyes on her as she moved. He began to take some pictures.
"Thirsty?" he asked.
"Yeah, I really am, " she said. He gave her some more water and another pink pill.
"Here, take this and then we'll get to work."
She drank the water with the pill and then asked for some more water. She drank that down and felt great. The music was still blaring.
"Why don't you go into the dressing room and put on the clothes I have laid out for you?" Ted suggested.
Normally Reina would have hesitated, but she felt so light headed and at ease that she said,"OK," and went into the dressing room. With the music in the background, a nice driving beat, she looked around at what Ted had chosen for her to wear. Here she was in a photographer's studio! And she was being asked to model great clothes! The music beckoned her. She swayed as she looked over the clothes. What caught her eye first was some pantyhose that was just like what her best friend had been wearing yesterday. Only these were a shade darker and seemed to compliment her skin so well. And they were so sheer! She eagerly and carefully put them on. Then she saw some heels--they must have been four inches high. She slipped them on and they fit perfect fully. She liked how they made her legs look. There were three mirrors for her to check herself out in.
Then she saw the mini dress. Tiger skin. How had he known that she'd always wanted one? Underneath was a bra--a pushup bra just her size. She put that on and then tried on the dress. No slip, no underwear. But she felt great, tingly and really relaxed. The tiger skin dress clung to her and the hose made her legs shine.
As she walked out of the dressing room, she couldn't help but sway a little to the music in her high heels.
"OK, Reina, now just follow my instructions and we'll go through a typical model's shoot. You look great. How do you feel?" Ted asked as he moved around her getting the lights set.
"Just great!" Reina replied. She couldn't believe she felt so good. When she saw herself in the mirrors on the set she thought she was seeing someone else.
"How about a little color on your eyes and some lipstick?" Ted asked.
"Sure," Reina replied and hurried back in the dressing room. She had no trouble finding what would make her look hot and ready for the shoot. She secretly thanked Jenny as she walked out.
The music seemed to take over as Ted asked her to move with the beat. He took many shots of her dancing. Then he asked her to start posing for him. He put her on a stool and took several shots all around her. Then he had her move to the music again, only this time he asked her to start with her arms above her head and move them down her body. She slowly brought them down and lingered around her breasts. Ted must have liked that because he asked her to linger there the next time. She was starting to get a little excited when he stopped and said that was enough. Would she want to do one more pose?
"Sure," Reina said a little breathlessly.
"Would you lose the bra for a few shots?" Ted asked.
There was an awkward moment before Reina asked, "I would still have the dress on?"
Ted laughed. "Of course," he reassured her.
"OK," and Reina went into the dressing room. She was still pretty excited and this seemed so grown up!
When she came out, her nipples poking through the tight dress, Ted turned up the music and quickly took a series of shots of Reina dancing to the beat.
He moved all around her and she just closed her eyes and let the whole experience wash over her. "Let your hands explore yourself again, " Ted suggested. It didn't take much for Reina to let her hands caress her breasts and slide down her body. She loved how she felt; the tingling and music felt so good. She bent down to feel her hose encased legs and loved how smooth they were. The sheer pantyhose just felt so slinky and looked so good.
She was lost in the feeling when the music faded and Ted came up to her.
"You were great today, " he said. " I'd like to do more shoots with you, but you'd have to keep it a secret from Jenny. She might get jealous, and I'd hate to come between your friendship."
What he said made so much sense.
"Also I want you to keep taking these vitamins. They're different from Jenny's since you're a whole different body type. Trust me, in my field of pharmaceuticals, we developed all kinds of vitamins for different people."
"OK, Ted," Reina said. "I understand." It was like she could not disagree with him.
"I'll let you know when we should do another shoot. It'll be in the next two weeks. Just keep taking the pills every day. I'll also send you some clothes that you might like. You can keep what you are wearing as a gift for today, " Ted said.
"Gee, thanks!" Reina couldn't believe her good fortune.


Chapter 8

Jenny's first day back at school after spring break was pretty much the usual--she got a load of homework and her classes sucked. The one difference was how people greeted her. She had put on a skirt and blouse knowing that she was wearing some great lingerie. And she felt different as she walked. Something about how she moved. And she had taken some time with her makeup. Maybe it was all these things that they responded to. Anyway she liked the attention.
Her cello lesson went well; all the time she was wondering about Reina's meeting with her uncle.
That night she tried calling, but Reina's line was busy.
And all the next day she couldn't find her in school. The day just flew by. She had to be at her uncle's by four. That meant catching a bus right after school.
She arrived breathless for her first day as a paid assistant to a photographer. She hadn't taken much time on how she looked, and that was the first thing Ted commented on.
"So, maybe you'd better get in the dressing room?" he asked.
"What do you mean?" Jenny asked.
"Come here, " Ted said. "I really want you to help me, but you've got to look professional for this job."
Jenny blushed and thought she was a sure loser.
"Look, I'm happy to teach you the basics of working for a photographer.
And I'm happy since you're my niece to let you use whatever I can spare to help you look good. So go in there. Change into a nicer skirt. Wear some pantyhose like I gave you last week. And always use some nail polish. It looks so good on you! And get used to wearing some dressier shoes. I'll get you some more to choose from. Oh and by the way, there will be a woman in here later tonight who will take your measurements for some clothes I am ordering. Now get to it!" Ted ordered.
Jenny turned on her heel and went into the dressing room. She was relieved that her uncle seemed to want her to stay on as his assistant. She looked forward to the clothes that she could wear at her job. She'd have to explain to him how she would have to change when she got there. She couldn't really wear her work clothes to school!
When she came out, her uncle gave her an approving look. Then they plunged into work. It was a day of sorting through pictures and choosing the best shots. Ted had no shoots scheduled though Jenny was to answer the phone. She liked being the secretary; she felt so grown up in her skirt and hose and heels.
Before they called it a day, Ted asked her to go in front of the lights so he could take some test shots for the next day's session. He asked her to put on some special makeup and to use the cream that made her skin shine. She liked getting dressed up for the camera. Ted could see her excitement in front of the camera.
"You're really looking good, Jenny. Hey, here's the costume mistress.
Can you stay a bit longer to get fitted?" Ted asked.
"Let me call mom. I'm sure she'll be OK with me staying later."
Jenny was back in a flash and for the next hour, the costume mistress took every measurement imaginable. To Jenny's surprise, she suggested a larger bra size. No wonder she'd been feeling strange.
Ted got the measurements and smiled. He said he would make sure he had some clothes that fit for Jenny as soon as he could. "I have great plans for you, " he said mysteriously as Jenny went to her cab. "Don't forget your vitamins!"


Chapter 9

The rest of the week Jenny got used to going to school and being an everyday fifteen-year-old. Then she would take the bus to her uncle's studio and transform into his photography assistant and all around gopher. She was careful to look her best. More and more she relied on the fancy cosmetics supply that Ted had in his dressing room. She would spend as much time in there as she could once she arrived at work. Ted would make little comments here and there to encourage her. He especially liked that she seemed eager to wear the sheer pantyhose that he had in stock for his models. Jenny liked trying on all the shoes that could fit her. On that Friday of her first official week, she had been wearing a pair of four-inch, open toed heels with a silvery pantyhose. Her skirt was the shortest she had ever worn.
"You look great today, Jenny," Ted commented. "You're really getting the hang of the work here, aren't you?"
"It's so great the work with you," Jenny said.
"Can you work tomorrow?" Ted asked. "I know it's a Saturday and all, but the summer swimsuit season is fast approaching, and I have a number of models who need to get their portfolios added to. You'd be doing the usual gophering, but you wouldn't have to dress up. In fact you could dress down for the day because I may want you to try on some of the suits that the models bring from the latest designs."
Jenny didn't have to think for a minute. "I'd love to help out tomorrow."
"OK, see you early, though, say, around eight?"
At first Jenny balked but then realized it would be just like getting up for school. "OK, see you then."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.