Zoe - She Wolf - Cover

Zoe - She Wolf

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Zoe loves to run. She is out running when confronted by a large rabid dog. "The Man" saves her and kills the dog. Then he howls like a wolf. Zoe is intrigued, but can also smell the fresh blood from the creature and is ready to rip hot blood filled meat from the kill when stopped by "the man". Follow Zoe as Gus feeds her buffalo meat and romances her through several situations, along with Tiger, his telepathic cat.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Zoophilia   non-anthro   Rough   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Enema   Pregnancy   Violence  

April finally rolled around. Gus loaded rounds for the Sharps and made sure that it was clean and well oiled. Finally, we set out for the ranch and the buffalo hunt. We drove slower and stopped more often, but finally got to the ranch. We needed to stop to feed the girls and stopped earlier in the evening at hotels. There were a good number of rest areas on the way and we fed the girls at those during the day, as well as eating for ourselves on occasion. They were necessary for diaper changes too. Breakfast and dinner were usually near the hotel / motel where we stopped.

The weather at the ranch was still cold compared to the weather at home, and we were glad that we had brought all of our warm clothing with us. We were greeted warmly when we arrived at the ranch, as they remembered us from our last trip. They also remembered Tiger. She promptly disappeared just after we arrived, but we were sure that she was at the processing plant. The girls were the real surprise for them. All of the women gathered around and the talk centered around babies for a while.

The men, in the meantime, were discussing the weather and how the herds were doing.

We got the same cabin again. Having planned ahead, we had brought a bed for the girls to sleep in, as the ranch didn't have a baby bed, as all of the children here were older. They hadn't had any babies in a number of years.

That night at dinner Gus presented the two spears to Richard, the ranch owner, and the special knife to Stan, our guide. They were instant successes, and several other men inquired about knives after the meal. Gus invited them over to our cabin to look at what we had brought with us, and some pictures of other work that he had done.

I had fed the girls before dinner in the kitchen. We had brought food for them with us. I finely chopped a little well cooked buffalo meat for them, also. The other ladies were amazed that they were eating it already, but at nine months old they had real appetites and devoured everything that I gave them. They had napped while we had dinner, and then the other ladies and I gathered in the kitchen after dinner to talk while the men folk talked about and looked at knives in our cabin.

Our conversation centered on children and raising them. The other women were definitely against mothers with babies and young children working away from the home. They said there was too much to do with young children for the mother to be away. They were definitely against putting them in daycare facilities, also. These were very traditional women. I was in agreement with most of what they said and was by now just about convinced to quit my job when we got back home.

When the men started returning, I gathered the girls up and headed back to the cabin. Gus was there with a smile on his face.

"How did you do?" I asked.

"I sold two knives and have orders for two more," he told me, as he wrapped me up in his arms and kissed me for several minutes. Oh, did he know how to drive me wild! In no time, I was rubbing against him. The girls interrupted us. They were fusty and needed to be put to bed. They also wanted a snack. While Gus washed one, I fed the other one, then we switched. They were soon ready for bed, and dropped right off to sleep with just a little persuasion. We still hadn't seen Tiger since we arrived, but figured that she was OK and could take care of herself. If she were hungry, she would surely show up.

Gus and I were ready for bed after a quick shower. He held me and kissed me, then he started moving his attention lower and lower, and I was soon squirming all over the bed. Oh Lord, he could turn me on! I panted and cried until I couldn't stand it any more, then I pulled him back up on top of me. Gus slipped into me and was soon rocking my world. I tried to be quiet so I didn't wake the girls, but finally had to bite the pillow to avoid screaming. When we had recovered, I crawled into Gus's arms, and we were soon asleep.

We awoke in the morning after a good night's sleep. The girls had slept all the way through the night. They were cuddled up to each other in their bed when we awakened. It was so quiet and peaceful. Unfortunately, it didn't last long. They awoke a short time after we were up, and screamed their little heads off.

"They're probably wet and hungry," I said.

"They may have done something else, also," Gus added.

We got them out of their bed and put them on our bed to change their diapers. It was when I reached for some new diapers that things started to go down hill.

"Gus, where are the other diapers? There are only a few left in this package," I asked.

"They're right here," Gus said, as he looked over to where he had put them yesterday afternoon. "Well, they were right here," he added.

"I know that there were two new packages of diapers brought in yesterday. Where are they now?" I asked.

"I don't know!" Gus answered, mystified. "Surely no one would steal baby diapers. Are you sure they were brought in?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I brought them in myself," I told him.

"I'll check the car. You finish the girls," Gus said, as he got up and put his coat on.

Gus returned in a few minutes, empty-handed.

"There aren't any diapers in the car."

"Well, they didn't just evaporate," I told him.

"Let's look around," he said, "someone may have moved them." We proceeded to turn the cabin inside out and still no diapers.

"I don't have a clue!" Gus said after a while.

"I'll have to go to town to get more diapers. We don't have enough here for today even," I told him.

"All right. Go ahead while I sight the Sharps in today. You can pick up anything else that we might need while you're in there," he told me.

We carried the girls over to the kitchen, and I heated their breakfast, while the cook made ours. Gus and I fed them and had our breakfast. Richard came in while we were eating.

"Richard, is there someone who could drive Zoe into town this morning. She needs to pick up some diapers for the girls. We seem to have misplaced ours," Gus asked.

"Sure, not a problem, Gus," Richard told us. "I'll have one of the men drive her in."

"I'll need to go in our car as it has the infant's seats in it," I said.

"Won't be a problem," Richard assured us.

A short time after we returned to the cabin, Stan, the guide, arrived and he and Gus departed for the range with the Sharps, to be sure that it was sighted in correctly. A while after that there was a knock at the door, and I answered it.

"Morning, Ma'am. I'm George. I'm supposed to drive you into town today," the man at the door said.

"I'll be just a few minutes," I told him, "Come in while I dress the girls and get my coat."

I got the girl's coats on them and then put on my own. We moved the girls out to the car and I got them strapped in. I was going to drive, but George interrupted me.

"Let me drive ma'am. I'm more familiar with the road and it will save on directions," he said, as he opened the passenger door for me. I got in and pulled the safety belt down to connect it and had just heard it click when I felt something prick me in the neck. I managed to look to my right and saw George grinning, just before I passed out.


George smiled down at the unconscious woman in the front seat of the car.

"Stupid bitch," he mumbled as he returned the injector to a coat pocket. He then got behind the wheel, started the car, and drove off the ranch. At the county road, he turned right, heading away from town and out onto the prairie. He drove for a half an hour before he turned off the road and stopped at a rundown single story house on the other side of the road. An older man and woman emerged from the house and came over to the car.

"They're in the back seat," George told them.

"They're awful young," the woman said, reaching in for them.

"All you have to do is watch them. The boss will call you every few hours," George told them.

"What about feeding them?" the woman asked.

"That's up to you," George told them.

"We'll take care of it," the man said, and pushed the woman and the girls she was carrying toward the house. "If they're too much trouble, I'll just kill both of them."

"You better wait until the boss OK's that," George told him.

"We'll see," the man answered.

"Mama, mama," the two girls called as they were taken into the house. George could hear the slap and the girls crying before the door closed.

George returned to the highway and drove further out on the prairie before finally slowing and pulling on to a side road. He drove up the side road for ten minutes more before coming to another ramshackle house. He pulled up in the front yard and got out.

George was met at the door to the house by Hank, Zoe's former the office manager, and two other men.

"She's in the car," George said.

"Well, get her in here," Hank demanded.

"I'll need some help," George said, "she'll be a real load unconscious."

"I'll help," the forth man, Paul, replied, "I have a score to settle with her anyway. She was responsible for my dog dying."

Hank and Webster, the third man returned to the front room of the house. George and Paul soon carried Zoe in and dropped her on the worn and broken sofa.

"Damn, that bitch is hefty," Paul complained.

"She was a lot trimmer when she worked for me," Hank said. "She gained a lot of weight before she had the brats. Her tits are bigger now, though."

"I never saw her before," Webster said, "I just want to get even with her old man for cheating me out of my buffalo. She is kind of pretty and looks like a good fuck."

"Oh, yes," Hank said, "and I intend to fuck her right now."

"She's still unconscious," Paul pointed out, "she won't know it."

"I don't care if she knows about this one," Hank said, "I've waited a long time to get in her pants and intend to take advantage of it now. I'll tell her about it later." He then proceeded to drop his pants and rip Zoe's clothes off of her. He took her right there on the old sofa in front of the others.

Hank considered himself a great lover. The fact is he didn't have a clue about how to satisfy a woman, even one who was willing. Now with his undersized equipment and over sized desire, he finished in a minute or so. The others snickered, but didn't let Hank hear it.

Paul decided that he was going to start getting even then, also.

"I'm next," he said, "she got my best dog killed and I intend to take it out of her hide - her ass actually."

"Turn her over, George," he told the other man. He produced a pair of handcuffs then and cuffed Zoe's hands behind her back after she was turned over. Dropping his pants, he spat on his hand and rubbed the spit on his cock, which wasn't much bigger than Hank's was.

Moving up behind Zoe, he pushed his pathetic member against her star and was soon all the way up her ass, with what little he had. He took longer than Hank had, but not by much.

"I'm next," Westley said, "I just want to get even with her old man. If I can knock her up, that would be fine with me."

He too dropped his pants and took Zoe from behind, also, but in her pussy. He was a little bigger than the first two, but still smaller than average. He fucked Zoe for about five minutes before he came. That one fuck wore the fat man out, and he needed to sit down afterward.

Hank had heard his remark about knocking Zoe up and smiled to himself. There was no way that she could be allowed to live after she woke up and saw their faces. He hadn't mentioned that to the others, yet. The brats would have to go too, no lose ends. He would show that big bastard that he couldn't get away with embarrassing him.

George got sloppy fourth. He was the only one in the group that had an average size cock, but he didn't last very long, either.

Hank was ready to give directions, when George had finished.

"Throw her in the closet in the other room, until we are all ready to use her again. The next time should be on the bed when she's awake, so she knows just who is fucking her and why."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.