1993 - Cover

1993

Copyright© 2009 by Fable

Chapter 2: Traveling with Megan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Traveling with Megan - 1993 is the continuation of Sammy's Adventures and covers the time from June 1 to December 31, 1993. Hope you have read the other books in the series, but if not, the Prologue gives background on characters, both old and new.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex  

Tuesday, the Third of June, 1993 - According to Debra

Megan called to find out if I had delivered the baby, and my mother told her I could talk to her, but only for a minute because I needed my rest.

"We're still waiting. Did you get home okay?" I asked.

"Not yet, that reminds me, I should call my mom."

"Are you still in Pontiac?"

"No, we left because Zelda has moved into the apartment, and you know how she is. We drove for about two hours and got a motel. Sammy has gone to arrange for us to stay another night."

"Another night? You told me you did it five times and now you've let Sammy Oldham take you to a motel. I worry about you, Megs. You're walking on the wild side."

She laughed. "It's a nice place, and anyway, we needed a shower."

"Charlie didn't believe you and Sammy did it five times. What's the new score, or did you lose count?"

"Don't be vulgar. Sammy will be back soon. Do you want to be brought up to date, or not?"

"Please tell me everything."

"Sammy was good last night. He knew my legs were hurting. We talked and talked. He told me that he thought I was the sexiest girl he'd ever known. We got up early and went for a run, and then we stopped for breakfast at the restaurant next door. It's a nice place, and they made us sit on stools at the counter. You should have seen the way the customers looked at the way sweat had soaked our shirts. Anyway, my legs were back to normal after the run and I was in a good mood. We started clowning around, sharing our toast, things like that. I noticed we'd gotten the attention of a waitress, and decided to really put on a show for her."

"That's so unlike you," I put in.

"I wanted to expand on what he had said about me being sexy. I asked Sammy what his definition of a sexy woman was. Guess what, the waitress moved closer and pretended to clean the counter."

She was silent, and I thought I'd lost her. "Megs?"

"He's back. I'll call you later."

She was gone, but only a few minutes passed before my mom told me that Megan was calling again.

The Second of June, 1993 - According to Sammy

Megan Freeman was turning out to be my kind of girl. It was our second day on the road, and I was seeing a side of her that was new to me. It may have been the relief she felt from school being over, or it may have been what she said, 'you bring out my naughty side.'

It was her idea that we go for a run. She assured me that her legs felt much better. We walked along the highway until we found a side street that looked safe, and ran through quiet neighborhoods where the only traffic was people leaving for work. I didn't try to keep track of how many miles we covered, but when we circled back to the highway, we agreed that we'd had enough.

It was my idea that we have breakfast in the restaurant next door to the motel. Megan objected, first saying that we didn't have any money, and when I unzipped a pocket in my shorts and produced a twenty dollar bill, she argued that we were not presentable. I told her the sweat streaked tank top was sexy.

The hostess took exception to our appearance, but she recognized us from the day before, and seated us at the counter with other early risers, guys dining alone before they reported to their jobs. Megan was the only female at the counter, and her running outfit, shorts and tank top over a sports bra drew a lot of attention. She became playful, forcing me to accept a bite of her bacon. She posed provocatively, and asked me to give her my definition of a sexy woman. As she explained later, she was trying to get me hot, but at the time, she'd really put me on the spot. The guys were straining their ears to hear my answer, and the waitress moved in very close.


Two hours later.

I came back to the room after making a reservation for another night. I'd told the desk clerk that we'd be out of the room from ten o'clock until two. It was my intention to take Megan shopping for a dress, have lunch, and come back to the motel to take advantage of the pool.

As I entered the room, Megan abruptly ended a phone call, looking anxious, like a little girl who had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

"Was that your mom on the phone?"

She shook her head.

"Deb?"

She nodded.

"Did you finish the conversation?"

She shook her head again.

"Call her back."

Megan's eyes didn't waver. She looked me straight in the eye, but didn't dial the number.

"Do we have secrets?"

She shook her head, and began pushing buttons on the phone. I took a seat on the bed where I could watch and listen.

"Hi, as I was saying, I asked Sammy to give me his description of a sexy woman. He's sitting here next to me, wanting to hear me tell you what he said. At first, I thought he was going to chicken out. Remember, there were four men near enough to hear, and the waitress was lurking on the other side of the counter. I hope I can remember his exact words.

"He looked around at his audience, and spoke loud enough to be heard by everyone at the counter.

"A woman's expression is what defines her sexual appeal. Measurements, how she dresses, and how she wears her hair, are pleasurable to look at, but it's her expression that sets her off. A warm smile or a gentle laugh offsets a little extra weight.

"Sexy is reacting demurely to praise, getting nail-biting mad at criticism, or with indifference to being overlooked. It's her expression to those things that turns a guy on ... or leaves him flat. The ultimate, I think, is the facial expression of the female just before her panties are going to be pulled down. I don't care if it's anticipation, nervousness or fear. Her expression, at that moment, gives the guy more of a thrill than her willingness to raise her ass to make it easier for him to strip her of her panties.

"With that short statement, Sammy picked up the check and said, 'her expression, ladies and gentlemen, is what makes a woman sexy.'

"The waitress was crimson, but she didn't leave her post. The four guys smiled at us as Sammy reached for my hand. We got more strange looks from the other customers as we left the restaurant. I couldn't wait to get back to the room.

"Sammy had said that I was the sexiest girl he'd ever known, but I wondered what he based that on. It had been dark in the room on Sunday night. He hadn't seen the expression on my face when he pulled my panties down. I wanted to prove that I could be as sexy as he thought I was. I got a clean pair of panties out of my bag, and made sure he saw me take my diaphragm into the bathroom. After a quick shower, I was back in the room, wearing the clean panties. He whistled, and said he would be back in ten minutes.

"That was the longest ten minutes I can remember. I removed the covers from the bed, and lay down on my back, practicing facial expressions to show anticipation, nervousness, and fear. I couldn't get any of them right. I was excited, and had to bite my lip to keep from smiling. I wasn't nervous, and fear was out of the question. I decided to try for anticipation.

"Sammy came back in the room, saw me lying on my back, smiled, and dropped the towel. His cock looked enormous. He asked if my legs were feeling better. I told him they were much better, emphasizing 'much' so he would know I was ready to make love again. He leaned down to kiss me, and then he took my nipples between his lips. I thought I would faint," she said, her voice trailing to a soft whisper.

Megan listened to a question from Debra.

"Yes, we did it. I'm getting to that. Do you want to hear this or not?" Megan barked into the phone, followed by, "I'm sorry. I know you're uncomfortable."

"He began with my knees, kissing one and then the other, and continued up my thighs, alternating between them so slowly, that I thought I'd scream. It was excruciating to endure, but I didn't want it to end. I knew I was getting wet. The smell was that strong. I felt his hand on my thigh, like he was telling me to spread my legs. I immediately opened them as wide as I could.

"His eyes were watching me as his tongue made contact with my panties. I so wanted to please him with a sexy expression. Why didn't he pull my panties down? I was becoming so frustrated that I was whimpering when I felt him tug on the waist band of my panties. My butt shot off the mattress, and Sammy rewarded me with a smile. My expression must have been sexy.

"Deb, has Charlie given you oral? No? You don't know what you're missing. His tongue reminded me of windshield wipers trying to cope with a torrential downpour. He had the wipers turned to high, swishing back and forth, back and forth. I'm telling you, Deb, it was incredible. I wanted it to go on forever. I lost count of the orgasms. Just when I thought I couldn't take any more, he changed the motion to an up and down, bumping my clit on every upswing. I went wild, and begged him to fuck me."

Megan held the phone away from her mouth, laughing. "She doesn't believe I said that to you."

"Tell her it's true. You're still the sexiest girl I've ever known," I said, and reached over to push the hair away from her lovely face. She smiled to express her appreciation.

"He says I'm sexy. What's that? Of course it was good! I'm so glad we had that long talk last night. He folded my legs back, put his hands under my ass to hold it up, and fucked me slow and easy. He knows from our talk that I like it that way."

Megan was blushing as she ended the call. I gave her a well-done smile and urged her to get ready to go shopping. She objected, but when I told her the cleaning people were going to make up the room at ten, she relented. We found a mall and walked from one end to the other, window shopping. She said she was opposed to looking for a black dress because she would need black underwear and shoes to go along with it. We settled on a pleated, off-white dress. It had a wide collar and the skirt extended below the knees, not my first choice, but I was pleased when I saw that it pleased her.

"You got to choose the dress, so I get to pick out the bikini," I said.

"You're not going to buy me anything else."

"I insist that you accept."

"I insist that we pass up the bikini," she said with an air of defiance.

"Hold that pose. You're the sexiest girl I've ever known. You're cute, too."

"I am? I mean, do you really think I'm sexy?"

I nodded, smiled, and won her over. She let me pick out a skimpy bikini and a matching see-through beach robe. It was twelve-thirty when we sat down to have lunch. That's when the badgering started.

"Deb wants to know who the girl was. I want to know, too."

"What girl?"

"Come on, Sammy, we know you've had lots of experiences. Who was the girl that showed you her sexy facial expression when you pulled her panties down?"

I'd seen that look dozens of time, and each one was different. The look ranged from anxiety, to curiosity to fear. You could see it in their eyes. Some women got turned on by having their panties pulled down; others wanted to do it themselves. The various expressions I'd witnessed cluttered my mind, from Ellen to Adeline. Some had submissively accepted their fate, others had objected mildly, but most times it had been dark in the room and I had to imagine if she was smiling approvingly, frowning anxiously, or nervously biting her lip.

I could have given her any number of names, described how Cindy pursed her lips in anticipation, how Ann fretted that my cock wouldn't fit in her tiny pussy, or how Gloria, Spence's girlfriend, had kicked and screamed until I pulled down her panties and fucked her the same way I'd seen her boyfriend fucking my girlfriend, doggy style.

None of those instances were the one that topped the list. It was the one I was thinking about when I described how sexy a woman's expression is when her panties are being pulled down. I couldn't tell her about that time. She would tell Debra; Deb would tell Charlie, and he would hate me for causing bad memories to resurface. But, I couldn't lie to her either. There was no way out. She had me over a barrel.

Our orders arrived, but I didn't touch my sandwich right away. Megan persisted.

"Was it the girl in Florida?"

I laughed, thinking of Adeline's rules, and her willingness to try almost anything. "No."

"Was it the automobile rental person? I can't remember her name."

"Caroline? No, it wasn't her," I said, thinking of the time she came to my apartment to keep me company. I smiled, remembering something she said, "Sammy, I know you're in a tailspin right now. I'm here to help in any way I can. If you want to talk, I'll talk. If you want to fuck, I'll fuck you, but first, I'm hungry, and want you to feed me."

Megan continued to name names, and I continued to answer, "No, it wasn't Kelley, or Patricia." Kelley put on a very interesting act as we were getting into position, but that was all it had been, an act. I'd never touched Patricia, let alone remove her panties, so I had not paid particular attention to her facial expressions.

Megan continued questioning me, asking if it was Kalian or Zelda.

"I think you know that I wouldn't touch Kalian. She would broadcast it to everyone at school. Zelda would make a theatrical production out of it, but I never considered touching her either," I said, amused at the prospect of watching either girl lift her ass for her panties to be extracted.

"Wanda or Marcie?"

Her persistence was beginning to annoy me. I took a bite out of my sandwich and chewed slowly in order to calm down. "Wanda is my assistant, and Marcie is my best friend. I make a practice of not screwing my assistant or my best friend," I said, avoiding mentioning the night I'd shaved Wanda's pussy, and fucked her silly. It was a Good Samaritan act and it had worked to get her out of her funk. Wanda was very appreciative.

"Sammy, you've got to tell me who it was. I won't get any sleep until I know."

"I can't tell you, Megan. You'd want to know the whole story, how it came about and every detail. It wouldn't be fair to the person, and anyway, I prefer not to talk about it."

She watched me take another bite of my sandwich. "Do I know her?" she asked.

What harm would it do if I told her who it was? It would do plenty of harm, but I couldn't lie to her. "You've met."

"Ah ha," she said. "Now we're getting somewhere. It was Penelope, wasn't it?"

"That's preposterous. Penelope is my friend's wife. Also, she works for us at the house. Tell me, why are you so determined to know who it was?"

"I watched you this morning when you were telling us what makes a woman's expression sexy. There was excitement in your eyes, and I knew you were describing a memorable time in your life. I want to duplicate whatever you saw in that person's eyes. I want to be special to you, Sammy."

"That's touching, but you're already special to me. I'm sorry. I can't tell you."

She pouted for a second, and then she had a thought.

"Earlier today, you asked if we had secrets. Do we have secrets, Sammy?" she asked, making me choke on my sandwich. She had me cornered.

"Will you promise not to tell Debra?"

She shook her head. "I can't promise that. Deb's my best friend. We don't have secrets."

I told Megan that I respected her position. She told me that she respected mine. I left half of my sandwich on the plate, and we went back to the motel, the subject temporally dropped.

I was anxious to go to the pool, but Megan took forever getting her new dress ready to wear that evening. I was wearing my swimsuit, ready to go, when she finally decided to go into the bathroom to change into her bikini.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.