Getting to Know Jenn Frontwards and Backwards - Cover

Getting to Know Jenn Frontwards and Backwards

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: I just never knew what a treasure was right under my nose until my little sister's thirteenth birthday, when I unwrapped her. Oh, the delights I've found.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Anal Sex   .

I love fucking my little sister, Jennifer. Ever since her thirteenth birthday sleepover when I first got to fuck her and two of her friends. One, as you recall, was Becca, who I've lusted after for several years. Turned out she lusted after me, too. The other was Becca's little sister, Debra, who was thirteen and just developing. But, I want to tell you what happened with my sister, Jennifer, and me after the sleepover.

Well, not much. Not much the next day, anyway. The other two girls went home after I said goodbye to them in a nice, long kiss and hug session in Jenn's room. After all, we all had quite a sex romp the night before. So, it was a chance to have a nice kiss and hug and feel before they left for home.

I knew that I would soon have sex again with Becca, we were already a pair. And, I had a pretty good idea that I would be having more sex with Jenn from what she had said the night before. I may have to stand in line, however, as she had admitted to me that she was getting fucked regularly by our dad. Well. And, so is my older sis, Tammy.

Well, I wanted in on it, too, and Jenn had promised me that we would be doing it again soon.

So, I'm fifteen and you know what that means. Yes, I'm hard all the time, but what I really mean is that 'soon' just isn't in a fifteen-year old guy's sexual vocabulary. The word, 'now, ' is but not, 'soon.'

Not much happened the day after her birthday, the parents were around and there just wasn't any opportunity.

So, after I went to bed, I was jacking-off for the second time (I'm fifteen, remember?), when I sensed that my door was slowly swinging open and soon, I heard, "Brad, are you awake?"

I knew it was Jenn and answered her that I was, indeed, awake.

"I've got one of the rubbers that Dad uses on me, if you want to fuck."

Oh, joy.

"Sure, um, I'll need a little light to be able to put it on. There's a night light next to the dresser."

Once it came on, I could see that Jenn had pulled her nighty off and was standing before me in her thirteen-year old naked beauty. She was a beauty. Her shoulders were dainty, her skin, creamy, her breasts, simply perfect. Round, firm, with little nipples that just asked for sucking, slender waist, rounded hips and smooth, shaved pussy, just so pretty with the shadowed light falling across it.

"God, I am just so horny after last night. I just wanted us to fuck again. Can I get on top? I love doing it."

I got the condom on and lay down with my spear in the air. She got on the bed, swung a leg up over me, reached under like she's done this a million times, and lowered down until I could feel my cock begin going inside. It went in much easier than when I did Debra or Becca. Jenn's pussy has been fucked by our dad whose cock must be bigger and she's gotten more used to it. Still, though, she sure felt good when she started rocking back and forth on me.

"I fuck good, don't I, big brother?" she asked as I rubbed her breasts.

"Oh, you sure do, Jenn. Oh, I love this, you feel so good. Oh, I love just laying here and you doing me."

"Nice, lazy fuck, huh? I get to do all the work, all you do is cum? That right? Well, I just love to fuck, so, you're gonna get a lot of this. We've got most afternoons after school. Of course, I know you want to do Becca, too. She's your girlfriend now, right? And, maybe even Deb, too. You'll be getting more pussy that anyone else in school. You can sure have lots of mine. I love doing this."

"I love you doing it, Jenn, this really feels good. You're gonna get me off pretty soon. Um, real soon. Ohhh, like right now, uh, UUH, UUH, UUH, UUH, uh, uh, uh, oh, Jenn, oh, wow."

"Mmm, I like fucking you, big brother, you can have me all you want."

"Have you done it with Dad and Tammy, all three of you?"

"You're sure nosey. Yeah, we have a couple of times. It was weird the first time. You know watching Tammy and Dad fuck, her sucking him, then me fucking him with Tammy there. But after that first time, I guess we're more used to it. Why, do you want to join in, make it a foursome?"

"I don't know about that. I do think I'd like to do my big sister, though. That I'd like to do."

"Mmm, this is feeling really good, oh, yeah, oh, I'm close, oooh, nice, oh, oh, OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, OOOH, oh, oh, oh, mmm, now I feel good, my pussy is so happy now. Mmmm."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.