My Cousins, Jayne and Sally, Part 1
Chapter 3: The Pool, Round 2 - Returning The Favor

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Pool, Round 2 - Returning The Favor - Beaten by the recession of the 70's and a DWI taking their father out of the picture, Georgie's two female cousins and his Aunt are forced out of their house and into his daily life. The girls gang up on him in sensual ways he never could imagine. Georgie's life was irrevocably changed forever, much for the better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

I waded around the shallow end of the pool for a while as Sally clung to me and every so often, wiggling herself against my side. I knew she was pleasing herself against me. I felt, how would you say it, content, with her clinging to me and liked the intimate feeling of her naked body next to mine.

I just slowly made small circles, holding her to my side and she holding herself to me. "Mmmm, this is comfy," i heard her say into my ear softly.

I nodded in reply and offered, "Yes, it is sure comfy."

Jayne swan over to us and suggested we should sit down for a while so we all moved over to the steps like we had been before. Well, Jayne and I moved over to the steps and well, Sally, just hung tightly onto me.

Just as we settled onto the top step, we heard the back door open again and Aunt Rose call out that she was tired and going to bed and that her daughters should not stay up too late. In unison, both girls chanted out, "OK Mom. Good Night!"

With that we heard the door shut and were back to ourselves.

Almost immediately, Sally giggled and Jayne asked her, "Hey, what's up Squirt! You're awfully quiet tonight."

Sally smiled at her sister and exclaimed, "I gasimed!"

"NO! You didn't!" Jayne asked.

"I sure did and it was great! Georgie did everything right and I had a BIG GASM!" Sally purred, "It felt so great!"

Jayne lightly slapped my shoulder and said, "You little devil!"

I laughed and said it was all Sally's doing. I was just holding her and she put my hands and fingers where she wanted. "Hey, you even saw that when you joined us while I was teaching Sally to breast stroke!"

Jayne smiled and let out a soft, "Yeah, I guess so." and let out a soft giggle. A sound I was starting to like.

Sally clenched her legs and arms around me tightening her hug. Then she swung her legs down so one was resting on the steps behind me, Then she wiggled her other leg down between my legs, swinging it back and forth rubbing it across my crotch.

It didn't take long before I started to bulge out again and soon there was her small hand touching me again as she said, "Hey J he's getting hard again." She continued to rub her little hand up and down my hardening member.

My abdomen reacted to Sally's touch forcing out another grunt from my throat. Jayne blew in my ear, startling me and forcing another grunt. The lock descended on my brain and all thought stopped.

Jayne's hand soon joined her sister's and they were both massaging me and fondling me like before. Soon things took a turn a lot more intimate than before. Sally, grabbed my waistband and said to Jayne, "Here hold this for a second."

Jayne did Sally's bidding and as Jayne held my swim suit waistband away from my stomach, Sally inserted her hand deep into my briefs and cupping my penis gave it a little squeeze and purred, "Man, he is big! He feels so soft. My hand just fits around him."

With that Jayne, not to be outdone, shoved her hand right with her sister's and soon I had two hands wandering around my sex. When one of them was searching out my penis the other was down deeper feeling my scrotum and squeezing my balls.

It was an involuntary reaction when I thrust my hips forward, spreading my legs apart a little more. I grunted again as they had better access and magnitude of the sensations increased.

Everything had happened too fast for me to do much but react to their ministrations and enjoy the way they made me feel. I knew I was getting very hard and with them both taking turns grabbing me and shifting their hands up and down my penis while the other massaged my balls, I was in heaven. So much so, that I could not find the energy to protest, even just a little! Not that I wanted to.

Then I heard Jayne say, "Hold on Squirt. I want to see what we are working with here."

Jayne punched me on my shoulder and brought me back to the present. I looked at her and she ordered me to stand up and pointed to the Chaise Lounge and ordered, "Over there. NOW!"

My mind still on "Pause," not completely with my senses, I slowly got up and staggered over to the Chaise Lounge and flopped down on it. Sally and Jayne were right behind me.

With Jayne on one side of me and Sally on the other, they each grabbed the waistband of my briefs and started to slide them down. Sally ordered me to lift my butt up and soon my bathing suit was off.

I heard a soft, "Wow!" from Sally and heard her exclaim it was as big as Dad's. Jayne countered as she softly placed her hand around my engorged shaft and said, "It might even be bigger!"

Sally said, "I like his balls too. They feel so nice." With that she leaned over me and while holding my balls in her hand lifted them a little and I felt a wet tongue caress my balls quickly followed with kiss as she rolled them in her hand. Then I felt her lips on the tip of my penis and then a lick across the head.

"Boy, is he leaking. Jayne, you should taste him too." I heard Sally say. "He's real sweet too. Better than Dad."

I was too lost in ecstasy to realize what had just been said because Jayne had leaned over and was doing what Sally had suggested, swiping her tongue over the head of my penis and searching out my taste from the narrow slit there.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.