Becoming Sammi - Cover

Becoming Sammi

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sammi, an Embassy official, is forced by a brutal police chief in a foreign country to pay for the release from jail of her boyfriend with a blowjob. It's only the first step on a long journey into the dark side of sex for Sammi.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

When she arrived at Mpele's palace she was readily admitted by the guards into the entrance guard room. They told her to wait there and they would announce her.

She looked demure enough, she thought, in her beige wrap creation, which buttoned fashionably at the waist and at the side.

"If only they knew," she thought to herself, "That beneath this I'm dressed like a slut. But that's what I feel like."

She smiled. Her reveries were broken by the entrance of a guards captain. He smiled at her and said that General Mpele would be pleased to see her but first he had orders to strip search her.

Sammi went pale. Why hadn't she realized that this would all be played by his rules and not hers.

She gave the captain what she hoped was a withering look and said imperiously: "I am from the British Embassy; you will do no such thing."

To which reply he smiled and said: "You are the General's English cock sucker and I will to it by force if I have to."

He motion to the guards and they surrounded her. She noticed that he bore a long instrument in his hand and slowly realized that it was a cattle prod.

"If you must," she said, reaching for the button on her dress.

Somewhere a voice was telling her that she wanted them to see her in her slut's panties.

She knew that it was happening again; she could feel her panties getting wet with her excitement. The dress fell to the floor leaving her standing in the midst of the soldiers dressed only in her panties, bra, heels, garter belt and stockings. They all grinned. Her breath was coming faster.

"Hand me your panties so that I can check them," the captain said with a smile.

He fingered his wicked looking cattle prod as he talked. She knew that he was hoping for a reason to use it and she was trying not to give him that reason.

She hooked her thumbs into the waist band of her pink panties and stepped out of them.

The captain held them to his nose and sniffed avidly.

"Lovely," he commented, and held the panties up to Sammi's face.

She didn't know at first what his intention was but then when he gave the command "Open!" she knew and with an inward groan opened her mouth to receive the panties.

"MM," the captain muttered, "I think that the English Embassy slut is getting excited, aren't you?"

The soldiers laughed. Sammi said nothing.

He said "aren't you?" again in a more forceful manner and held up the cattle prod.

She shook her head "yes" and he smiled and said: "I thought so. But let's continue. Off with the bra."

She obeyed with no word of protest. She hoped that her nether juices were not sluicing down her inner thighs, she was so wet.

The captain handed the bra to a soldier already holding her dress and reaching out grabbed her rather well shaped breasts by the nipples, first the right and then the left. Pinching the nipple incredibly hard, he lifted them up to "search" beneath them.

Her groan at having her nipples rasped so terribly was heard by all. The nipples stood incredibly at attention due to the treatment they were receiving.

"You are being so nice," the captain said, "perhaps he will send you back to us after he is done; would you like that, English pig?"

She nodded "yes" before he had a chance to raise his cattle prod.

He turned and muttered "chair" to a soldier, who brought one immediately. Sammi made to sit on the chair but he restrained her telling her to bend over the chair.

He said that he had to do an orifice check Blushing furiously, she bent over the chair.

"Spread you legs," he ordered, "I'm sure that you know what to do."

Sammi obeyed and spread her legs wide, her only bother was that he was about to confirm the fact that she was intensely excited by the way that she was being treated.

She secretly relished the names he called her: slut, cock sucker, pig. her mind was jolted back to reality by the insertion of his finger into her vagina.

She groaned aloud as he moved the finger around and found her clitoris.

"Remove the panties from your mouth and tell me what you are feeling," he said to her.

She dropped the panties onto the chair seat and groaned again as he continued to frig her with his finger.

"God that feels good," she rasped,

"Is our little English cow excited?" He asked.

"Yes, yes," she quickly added.

"If he sends you back to us we will treat you like the pig you are but you'd like that wouldn't you."

"Yes, I would," she admitted and leaned forward to lick the hand he held near her face.

Sammi could feel any and all control slipping away; she knew now the answer to her almost desperate question about whether she was really a slut who liked to be made to suck Mpele's cock or not. This captain was turning her on so much that she was almost beyond any control.

"Good, bitch, let's continue here; spread your ass cheeks."

She blushed as he told her to do this but complied readily, spreading her ass cheeks with her hands. His invading finger was quick to take advantage and was soon reaming her sensitive asshole.

"Ah, very good," the captain said, as he removed his inquiring finger from her asshole. He wiped the offending finger on a cloth and then said with a smile: "Now, open your mouth."

The command made Sammi shiver. She opened her mouth and closed her eyes, only to have the captain slap her sharply on the ass.

"No one told you to close your eyes, bitch; I want you to watch what we're doing. Now keep them open."

"Yes, sir," she said with a meekness that even surprised her at this point.

She could feel herself sliding more and more deeply into serving this demanding man. He presented the finger that was alive with her own secret smells and she took it into her mouth.

"Mouth wide," he commanded and ran the finger around the insider of her open mouth causing her to drool a little.

Her upturned eyes kept staring at him as she was told. He plunged his finger and then two into her mouth and out as though it were her pussy. She sucked on the fingers and drooled on his hand.

He extracted the fingers and said to her: "Now it's time to go for your interview."

She picked up her wet panties from the chair seat and slipped them on over her long, lovely legs.

She turned and asked for her dress but he simply shook his head "no" and said: "You are dressed as you should be; you are presenting yourself to his excellency as the English pig that you are. We should by right not allow you to wear even panties. But they look so lovely, wet from being in your mouth. What do you think, English whore?"

Still overcome with lust she reached out with her tongue and licked his lips saying: "Whatever you say, Captain, my captain."

He slapped her unexpectedly, growling between clenched teeth: "You presume too much, English pig; I'll turn your mouth into my toilet for that, when you come back."

Lashing out he prodded her left nipple with his lethal looking cattle prod and made the electricity surge through her bringing her to her knees.

In the most abject voice imaginable she apologized for taking such a liberty and promised that she was prepared for anything that he would do to her, when Mpele was finished.

Grabbing her by the arm he marched her out a door and down a long corridor. It was filled with grinning guards who recognized this elegant, nearly naked woman as a member of the hated British embassy staff.

Their amusement was made more poignant by the fact that her panties were wet enough to provide no cover for her pussy and ass at all. This effect was made even more sensual for these military on lookers by her apparently sincere submission to the captain at her heel.

At Mpele's door he left her, "until later," as he said. She was amazed with herself and the way that the electric prod increased her wetness, and the statement about using her mouth for his toilet brought to her fertile mind thoughts of submission that she tried not to dwell on but which played sensual sex scenes in her head.

She opened the door hesitantly and was greeted with Mpele's hearty:

"Ah, you're back, please come in. I see that at least this time you are dressed as befits your role."

The guards in the room smiled at Mpele's humor. "But your panties, they're wet," he continued.

She blushed and stammered: "Your captain made me put them in my mouth."

"Good for him," he said smiling, "but I expect that you'd much rather have a cock in your mouth than just your slut panties?"

He moved around where she stood as he said this. At her silence he suddenly lashed out at her nearly naked ass cheeks with the leather covered stick that he held, bringing a yelp of pain from her and instantly an answer to his question:

"Yes, sir," she said quickly, "I would rather have a cock in my mouth but if it's my panties that I'm given, then that's what I'll have in my mouth."

This made him smile. "Very proper attitude," he said. "I know that the captain will sincerely approve. I do believe that he wants you back for more of his games. Would you like that?"

She blushed despite the continued heat that raged within her. "Yes, Excellency, I would but I will enjoy whatever you order me to."

"Well, at last you have come to your senses. He might give you, however, something for your mouth that you do not anticipate. But you know how to submit to your betters now, don't you?"

She didn't need to be hit again but hastened to reply with an affirmative, making her point by kissing Mpele's hand.

He pulled it away abruptly and reasserted himself:

"But to business. I suppose that you have come to resume your role as my palace cock sucker?"

She shook her head "yes," and averted his penetrating gaze.

"Fine," he continued, "There are three of us men in the room," he nodded at the two guards as he spoke, "find two cocks with your mouth alone and then you can begin your little show for me personally."

She stood rooted to the spot not having expected this; she did, after all, come precisely, really only, to get his huge, wonderful prick in her mouth again. She was somewhat disappointed and didn't know how to show it.

"Do it," he shouted, startling here immensely, "or give me your panties and get out of here, English slut."

At his order she turned and hastened to go to the first of the now grinning guards. She fished her way through his uniform pants and found a nice sized cock, although not as big as Mpele's. She began by kissing the head and licking off the precum on it.The guard came quickly from the intensity of the show that she was providing. Then Sammi moved to the second of the guards. It was the same scene; another nice sized prick, another chance to get her mouth wide open and let a man put a cock in it. The second guard lasted a bit longer in Sammi's mouth but not much.

After her experiences with the two guards, there was very little doubt left in Sammi's mind about how much she loved doing this. She was certain right then and there that her experiences with the club as a girl and all her times with Uncle Bunky led directly to this scene, where she'd just sucked the cocks of two strangers, and where she was now preparing, even salivating, for the large cock that General Mpele had.

At that point, Mpele took over:

"Get over here now, on your hands and knees," he ordered, "like the beast you are. If you use your hands, while sucking me off, I'll have you bound and taken to a remote area where no one in the world would ever find you. And there you'd serve any length of time I wished as the resident cunt and cock sucker. Now be quick; I am not a patient man."

Sammi heard him and obeyed immediately; she sank to here knees just barely avoiding the temptation to play with herself and crawled toward Mpele. His grin was now huge.

She approached where Mpele was still sitting in his chair and waiting for her. Through his grin he asked her:

"Tell me what you are here for, English! Tell me what you are in my office for wearing only your whore's panties!"

"I am here, excellency, for your large cock! I am here now as the woman who you stuffed under your desk and who served your cock, while you continued to conduct business. I am here to be your mouth, and your plaything."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.