Brothers - Cover

Brothers

Copyright© 2009 by Carlos LaRosa

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A couple's double date with his brother gets messed up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult  

It had been a week since that incident out at the drive in had occurred. Ginny and I had gotten things patched up to a certain degree. She had called me back, but it was a full five days after hanging up on me that time I'd asked her for Stacy's phone number.

She not only gave me the other girl's phone number, she promised to set me up with a date with her. Her attitude seemed changed from what it had been before. She was going out of her way to be nicer to me. It surprised me that she seemed so willing to turn me over to another girl. I questioned her about it.

"It won't bother you to set me up with this Stacy?"

"No, not at all. You already told me that we were finished. I can't even say I blame you for feeling that way, not after what happened on our last date. You should tell your brother that he doesn't have to be worried about what happened. I got my period, first thing this morning."

"I don't think he was too worried. That was his first time, and I guess no one told him that he needed to make sure he didn't get you pregnant. I'll tell him though, just in case he is worried about it."

We only spent a few more minutes on the phone. Most of that was spent with me listening to Ginny talking about how she was going to be stuck at home on date night.

"I could ask Don if he wants to double again. He'd be your date this time."

"Really? I'm not sure that would work out too well. He's younger than me, and we don't really have very much in common."

"You were just complaining about having to sit home on Friday night. Make up your mind."

"If I did agree to go out with him, you'd have to tell him that he shouldn't be expecting me to do anything with him. That other time I was just so mad at you. Make sure he understands this time will be different. Besides, I'm on my period."

Half an hour after we finished our phone call, Ginny called back to let me know that I was all set with Stacy for the following night.

"Have you spoken to Don yet?"

"I told him what you said about him not having to worry. I asked him about doubling, but he said he'd made other plans. Maybe we can set something else up for the four of us for next week?"

Stacy Adams was better looking that Ginny. She was a blue eyed blonde with real big knockers. Ginny looked all right too, but she didn't have much on top, and her hair was medium brown colored, just like her eyes. Stacy had been dating Leonard Griffis for more than a year. When they had broken up, three or four months before, it had surprised everyone. There were rumors starting to circulate around to the effect that Leonard had been caught doing sexual things with his younger sister. She was either eleven or twelve years old. Leonard was eighteen, and Stacy was seventeen, like Ginny and me.

I picked her up in front of her house a little after five thirty on Friday afternoon. Being November, it was already dark out. She looked real good in a loose black sweater and a long, pleated, black skirt. Her boobs were just as big as I remembered them being. I had been friendly with Stacy before, when we were a lot younger. Somewhere around the eighth grade, her parents had pulled Stacy and her two sisters out of the public school and put them all into parochial school. They were all Catholics. After she switched schools, we didn't ever see that much of each other. The only reason I had kept at all in touch with her was because she was Ginny's best friend. I'd seen her often enough over the past eighteen months to be aware of how much she'd grown on top. I couldn't wait to get my hands on them.

We stopped to buy some snacks for the movie, then drove out to the drive in. Mostly, we talked about Ginny, because that was almost the only person we knew in common.

I soon discovered that Ginny had told Stacy everything that had happened the week before, with Don, her, and me. Stacy told me she felt bad about things, because none of that would have happened if her mom hadn't gotten sick causing her to not be there as Don's date.

"Something was going to happen to change things for Ginny and me soon anyway. We were more like friends than boyfriend and girlfriend."

"I know. She told me the same thing. She said the sex was good, but that you didn't really have that much else in common."

"It might have been good for her, but I wanted a lot more than she seemed willing to give me." Stacy laughed at my saying that.

"She told me that too, about you wanting her to do things she didn't want. I was really surprised when she told me about her sucking on your brother. She was surprised that she didn't hate doing it. I've been telling her that for over a year, but she was so sure it was too nasty for a good girl to be doing."

"Ginny says you like sucking guys."

"Ginny has a big mouth too. I've only done that with one boy, Leonard. It isn't anything I'd do with anyone else, unless I loved them like I used to love him."

"What about all the other stuff?"

We pulled into the drive in and I drove over to my favorite spot. I knew the speakers were good over there, and that it was far enough away from the concession stand that you didn't have to worry about too much light, or too many people walking by your car. I parked and pulled in the speaker, setting it up on the window and adjusting the volume down to low.

"All the other stuff covers a lot of territory. Tonight, we should just find out if we can be comfortable with each other. Ginny told me you were a great kisser. Why don't we start out by finding whether I agree with her assessment before we start worrying about anything more than that?"

We spent the whole time of the first feature sitting up in the front seat, kissing and rubbing each other in all the safe places. I was so programmed by dating Ginny, that I'd gotten myself used to copping lots of feels while we kissed. I had to be especially careful not to forget myself like that when I was with Stacy. This was hard, because I was really anxious to get my hands on her breasts. I did slip up a few times, mostly by rubbing my hands on her sides too high. My forearms had brushed against her boobs several times, but she didn't make any comment or protest.

"It's a lot more comfortable in the back seat. I'm not used to being stuck behind the steering wheel." I'd grown tired of all the non stop kissing. Stacy didn't seem like she was getting very hot from my kisses, not like Ginny had always done. It was also frustrating not being able to feel her up.

"If we did go in the back, that doesn't mean you have my permission to try anything funny with me."

We got out of the car and stretched for a minute before climbing into the back seat. By now I didn't much care if I offended Stacy or not. I wasn't really having any fun anyway.

"By now, Ginny would be ready to do a lot more with me."

"I'm not Ginny. If you kissed as well as Leonard used to, I'd probably be every bit as ready right now as Ginny would have been. Leonard's lips were a lot softer than yours. His tongue felt nicer too."

"Leonard's not here right now, but I am. Ginny's not here either, but you are. We can both sit here missing them, or we can make the best of what is here right now. There must be something you like better about me than you did about Leonard?"

"Two things I can think of, right off the top of my head. You don't have any sisters, and Ginny thinks you have a big one. All she has to compare it with is your brother though, so I'm not sure yet about that. Pecker size was one area where Leonard didn't excel. My first boyfriend had a real nice one. I'm going to put my hand on yours now, just to see, if that's okay with you?"

After she put her hand on my crotch and found what she was after, things started moving ahead at a much faster pace. Within five minutes, she had my dick out of my fly, and her hand was moving all over it. It felt like she was giving me a detailed inspection. When she was done with checking things out, she bent down and took it into her warm, wet, mouth. I was finally getting my first blow job!

She hadn't said a word about whether mine was big enough or not. I hadn't ever given it much thought. It was big enough for me to do what I wanted to do with it. Ginny had never said anything about it to me either. I knew mine was bigger than Don's was. If Ginny only had the two to compare, I could understand why she'd think mine was pretty big.

I didn't last very long. I tried to pull away from her, my handkerchief ready in my hand, but she resisted my attempts and ignored my verbal warning. When it came, she kept sucking and swallowing. Her swallowing it only made my first time that much better. She kept nursing on it until it got really soft. After that, she carefully tucked it back inside my Levi's and sat back up in the seat.

"Did you like that?" I looked at her, and noticed, for the first time, that she had drooled out a little of my jizz. It was stuck on her cheek. I used my hankie to wipe it off her face.

"That was really great. From what little we did before that, I have to say you surprised me." She laughed again, apparently pleased that I'd been surprised.

"Ginny was right about you being big. I wasn't planning on doing that on our first date, but I wanted to feel what a big one felt like in my mouth. I never sucked David. He was my first boyfriend. His was big too, but yours is bigger. How come your brother isn't big like you?"

"How should I know? I knew I was bigger than Don, but I never wondered why we're different that way. Did you go all the way with this David guy?"

"No. I only have done that with Leonard. I wasn't in love with David. We were both just learning when we went together."

"Then you're probably wondering how much different mine would feel inside you than Leonard's did?"

"Not really. I think we've done more than enough for a first date. You should be very satisfied after what I did for you."

"You mean I don't get a chance to do anything for you?"

"I enjoyed myself while I was sucking you. For some reason, doing that really turns me on. I touched myself down below for most of the time while I was sucking you. I didn't stop sucking until I had my orgasm too. I'm fine, just from doing that."

"Ginny was right about fucking being way better than blow jobs. I didn't even get a chance to play with your big tits. You may think everything is fine, but I sure don't."

"I didn't say we'd never do those other things, just not tonight. Right now, I'm still upset about Leonard. Tonight was the first time I've done anything with another boy, since we broke up. I'm still not completely over him yet, I guess."

We watched the rest of the second feature. It wasn't a very good movie, and this wasn't helped by the fact that we'd missed watching the first half hour of it. Both of us found it hard to follow the plot line. Stacy did let me play with her tits quite a bit during the second feature, but only from outside her sweater. She really did have some nice big ones. She also let me put my hand up underneath her skirt, but only until I got my finger up to her panties. By the time I took her home, I was fairly well satisfied with all that we'd done.

Saturday afternoon Ginny called me, wanting to talk about my date with Stacy. I knew she had already called Stacy first, but she confirmed that for me too. She seemed surprised when I told her I was now feeling a little bit disappointed because Stacy hadn't fucked me. She told me that Stacy was worried about having let me do too much to her, for just our first date.

"Gary, you can't expect her to start right in doing the things we did. If you remember, we didn't do that much for the first few months?"

"Because we'd never done anything, at least I hadn't done anything back then."

"I hadn't either. You know that!"

"Whatever. The important thing is that Stacy has done all the stuff now, just like we have. There isn't any reason for her to be dragging her feet like she seems to think she's going to. If we go out again, she'll have to agree on what we'll be doing before we decide if we'll even be going out again."

"She won't agree to that. No girl would. People don't make plans about personal things like that. You never made me give you any promises."

"That was my mistake. If we were just starting out now, I would."

"Stacy said she sucked you. Was it as exciting as you thought it would be?"

"It was good. I liked it. I was expecting to fuck her after she did that."

"She told me that she likes you. She isn't over Leonard yet. As soon as she is, I'm sure she'll let you do it to her. Did you ask Don yet about next Friday?"

"I haven't talked to him since the last time we talked. I'm not sure it is a good idea for us to double with you and Don. Stacy seems to worry about so many things. She might decide not to let me do anything if other people are there."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.