Brothers - Cover

Brothers

Copyright© 2009 by Carlos LaRosa

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A couple's double date with his brother gets messed up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult  

My girlfriend was supposed to have gotten a friend of hers as Don's date that evening, but something had gone wrong, and the girl had backed out of the date at the last moment. Ginny, my girlfriend, was upset and apologetic, but insisted that she didn't know anyone else she'd be comfortable doubling with, not on such short notice.

Ginny and I had been dating, on and off, for the past eighteen months. It wasn't a romance that was destined to go anywhere, and we both were aware of that. We liked each other, and the sex was pretty good. We were comfortable having sex with each other. That was the long and short of it.

Don wanted to get dropped off back at our house, but the movie at the drive in was starting in another ten minutes. I didn't see any reason for us to turn around and drive all the way back. He and I were both looking forward to the two movies playing that night, and I'll admit, I was also looking forward to a heavy make out session with Ginny as well.

We ended up with all three of us getting in the back seat together, with Ginny sitting in the middle between us. I could see that having my brother sitting back there with us was going to curtail how much Ginny was going to allow me, in the making out department. She allowed me to kiss her, but that was about it. It was frustrating for me, because I'd really been looking forward to being with her that night. I guess I didn't hide my frustration very well, and that seemed to make her angry.

"Gary, you don't have any reason for being upset with me about this. I had no way of knowing that Stacy was going to cancel out on tonight like she did. You just try to behave tonight, and I'll make it up to you another time."

"I'm not upset with you, Ginny. I'm just a bit frustrated, that's all. I had plans for us tonight."

"You think I didn't? This is the one night a week I get to go anywhere or do anything fun at all. This isn't how I expected things to go tonight either."

"Listen guys, why don't I just go for a little walk and let you two have some privacy? I'll walk over to the concession stand and watch the rest of this movie from there. I promise I won't come back until the intermission."

Just like that, Don opened the door, and eased himself out of the back seat. When the door closed again, the two of us were alone.

For some reason, Ginny seemed more excited than she usually gets. We both got somewhat carried away in the back seat. We ended up with Ginny on her back, her Levi's and panties pulled down to her knees. I was twisted over on my side. my Levi's and drawers around my ankles, hammering away at her for all I was worth. I pulled my dick out at the last possible second, letting my load go into the handkerchief I'd had in my hand for just such a purpose. After we got ourselves dressed up again and calmed down, Ginny and I did some kissing and cuddling.

"That was nice of your brother to be so thoughtful. I know he must have been disappointed about Stacy."

"Don's okay. I don't think he was counting on getting too much from her tonight. Not with it being their first date and all."

"Stacy might have surprised him then. She hasn't been going out since she broke things off with Leonard. From what she was telling me, earlier in the week, she was really looking forward to tonight. I think she was planning on making up for lost time. She's been sitting at home, moping, for the past three months now. If her mother hadn't gotten sick, I think your brother might have definitely enjoyed himself with her. I know she likes sucking boys, because she told me that much herself."

This had been a recurring sore point between Ginny and me. Ginny didn't believe in oral sex. She wouldn't even let me lick her down there, let alone doing the other for me. I groaned when she told me that about her friend. Ginny frowned at me for doing that.

"Don't look at me like that, Ginny. You knew when you brought that up that I'd react that way. I'm glad she didn't show up tonight. I'm damned if I want my little brother getting a blow job before I get one myself."

"Most normal boys would rather do what we just got done doing, Gary. Why can't you just be satisfied with that?"

"Probably for the same reason you aren't satisfied with just buying a new dress. It seems like you always end up getting new shoes to go with the dress, and sometimes, even a new purse too. Fucking is like that for boys. We get that, and we also want the things that go with it."

"Don't you use crude language around me, Gary Jensen. Just because I permit you some liberties, don't start thinking I'm common."

"Sorry, Gin. You know what I meant. I just expressed it poorly."

We both stopped talking then, preferring to watch the rest of the movie instead of letting our differences escalate into yet another full blown argument. Ginny pulled away from me a few minutes later, apparently deciding she no longer wanted me to be so close to her. To be honest, I really didn't mind it too much. All this latest blow up had done was remind me why Ginny and I wouldn't be getting much closer in our future relationship. By the time Don got back to the car, I was upset and fuming over her attitude. As soon as he got in the front seat, I opened my door and took off for the restroom in the concession stand. I stayed gone for fifteen minutes or longer. By the time I came back to the car, the second feature had already started. I slid in behind the wheel, not wanting to chance getting into any further difficulties with Ginny.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.