Shari's Wedding - Cover

Shari's Wedding

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 9: Twenty-two days to Wedding

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Twenty-two days to Wedding - A complex incestuous tale of a family which finds love at various junctures of their lives to bolster their loved ones as fate and tragedy strikes. Overpowering love that transcends social taboo between loving family members.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size   Hairy   Amputee   Big Breasts  

The next day rushed by and Sharleen and Heather were thrown together to keep Sharleen in check and cooperate with various what she would think 'silly things'. Kathleen was finding it harder to find right time and spot to ensure her father was not starved of sex and her body. Sharleen was feeling frustrated as another day slipped by with out any chance of having sex with her father.

Benjamin and Sharleen looked at each other longingly but the opportunities were hard to come by.

Sharleen and Heather were getting ready and Nasim once again sympathised with Sharleen that how hard it would be to be so close to her father and not have sex.

"Shari, if I had courage like yours and convinced dad to have sex with me I would be brazen and have sex with him every night and morning before he came out of the bathroom," Heather kissed his sister with affection, "Shari, should I not move elsewhere at least then uncle Ben could visit you?" Sharleen would have none of it but suddenly she knew what she should have done by now if she was not wrapped up in her own selfish needs.

Sharleen kissed his sister with her mouth full of toothpaste foam, "Heather, you really think I have done the right thing by having sex with my father." "Shari, the love you share with him is not comparable to any other you with share with anyone. The fact you can express it physically is divine. I envy you, Shari." "Heather, what has held you back? Uncle Nat and you are as close as I am to my dad." "Shari, I was stupid in my teens and instead of looking after my father I was expressing my frustration f cards dealt to me and my family by a mindless and self-destructive rebellion." "Heather, is it too late? Look, the despair that I may never be this close to my father made me courageous as you call it. For years I was torturing myself but could not feel brave enough to tell him. Do you think that you too need to, at least, tell uncle Nat that his beautiful daughter is in love with him?" "Shari, you are right but my cowardice or hesitation has become cemented in my mind." Heather said wistfully.

"Heather, I will not let this continue," Sharleen held her sister in her arms and kissed her, "Tell me, if my dad wanted to make love to you, would you like that?" "Shareee!! Really! You should not say things like that. You have only few days and those too are running out. I will not come in the way of you and uncle Ben," Heather kissed her loving cousin sister who was happy to share her father with her, "Moreover, I would be so embarrassed to approach uncle Ben." "Heather, I want to share my father with you. I know he loves you as much as he loves, no different from what uncle Nat's love for me. If you and my dad have sex you may feel more determined to approach uncle Nat." Heather blushed and was speechless.

"Heather what if I dad came to you and made love to you without you having to approach him?" Heather was now burning with passion. She could see that some social taboo and walls needed to be demolished by her, to set herself free. Uncle Ben was almost like her father.

"Would he actually?" Sharleen was encouraged by Heather's positive question.

"Heather, then it is decided if my dad agrees and comes to you all you would do is let him take the lead." Heather nodded weakly as she wanted to feel what Sharleen had experienced.

Sharleen all day tried to contact her father's office. Pa Ken had again taken another set of kids out riding with Heather helping him again.

He rang back at about two pm. They both felt their hearts racing as Sharleen asked her father, "Dad, when are you likely to be free? Heather is away riding. I have my suite to myself." "I will be there in half an hour. I will park my car in woodland and get it back later." the urgency in his voice excited Sharleen.

She took her clothes off and put on a cotton bathrobe. Her father rushed in exactly forty minutes. Sharleen jumped up like a child and soon was in her father's arms.

No words were shared and necessary. Benjamin took the bathrobe off is daughter and laid her on the bed with her legs hanging over the edge. He quickly shucked his city clothes off. Sharleen felt a familiar dry feeling and catch in her throat as she saw her father's giant monster rock hard jutting a mile out his thick curly pubic growth.

Benjamin bent down and smelled the rich pungent-sweet aroma emanating from his daughter's cunt. He kissed her cunt and licked it with his tongue leaving her clitoris alone. Benjamin did not want his daughter to cum before he had buried his cock inside her cunt. Sharleen whispered, "Daddy, I want your cock inside my cunt, please." Benjamin moved between his daughter's splayed thighs.

As he adjusted his massive cock head at incongruously small cunt entrance, Sharleen said, "Daddy I need to discuss something really important with you. I need my daddy to do something for me." Benjamin stopped and looked at his daughter, this had to be important.

Sharleen hurried, "No dad, later. Please make me cum and cum inside my cunt at least once then I will tell you what I want." Benjamin used the leverage of his standing position to god effect. He pushed his monstrosity relentlessly inside is daughter's cunt until she was moaning and grunting with familiar pain and pleasure. Her tiny hands gripped her father's heavily muscled arms planted on both sides of her chest. Benjamin as started to fuck is daughter with long and short jabs ferociously right from the start.

Sharleen felt her cunt stretch painfully each time her father buried is giant cock to the hilt. Her father's forceful fucking was just right to banish the frustration of the last three days. Sharleen filled the room with her stifled screams as her lusty insatiable giant father fucked her cunt mercilessly making her cum four times. Eventually after three-quarters of an hour Benjamin filled his daughter's convulsing cunt with his thick, virile semen, which ejaculated out in big voluminous spurts.

Benjamin lay on top of his daughter. His throbbing monster cock buried to the hilt inside is daughter's convulsing cunt.

"Tell me sweetheart, tell me as it is." Sharleen loved her father's directness.

"Daddy, this is as important to me as our first time. I want you to have sex with Heather." Benjamin winked few times but showed no strong expression, "Why would my beautiful niece want to have sex with me?" "Daddy, Heather has been hurting inside fro so long. She unlike me was not lucky enough to be loved by her father. Her loving uncle is the closest best." "Shari honey, she knows how much I love her as my own child. She would have said something to me by now. We definitely do not want to make things worse." "Daddy, Heather withdrew within herself. She has emerged outwardly but her true self is still locked in. She will never express her love for the men whom she really like to share herself with," Sharleen could argue against the top flight lawyers on common sense at lest, she continued, "Now we know that how can we let her stifle herself for rest of her life." "I will do anything you say, Shari, I love heather too much to make things worse for her." "Dad, trust me. This is the daughter knowing another's daughter's agony. Promise me you will do as I say." Benjamin knew he was licked, e tried to make light of the situation, "Shari, darling what do I get in return if I obey your wishes.' Sharleen punched her father on his massive biceps, " As if to have sex with beautiful Heather will be a torture for you?" Sharleen smiled indulgently at her father like a proud mother and then said seriously, "I will give you my ass for whole day and night to do what you may." Benjamin kissed his daughter. Sharleen was always so apprehensive about anal sex; she really was very serious about Heather.

"Sharleen, can I now fuck my beautiful daughter?" growled Benjamin.

Within no time Benjamin had set up the earlier pace and Sharleen filled the room with lusty moans and grunts interspersed with stifles screams. Benjamin took his daughter for the next two hours making her cum again and again. Sharleen knew her father would be perfect in unlocking Heather's emotions. She also felt a twinge of envy as she imagined her ravishingly beautiful cousin fucked by her handsome virile giant father.

Benjamin filled his daughter's cunt for the third time as she lay limp and listless ravaged by the toll her multiple orgasms took on her body. Incestuous father and daughter enjoyed the post-orgasmic lethargy of their supercharged fucking.

"Shari, honey I have to get dressed and go. I will pee and get ready." "Daddy, I hate when time flies like this. I will not eave you alone. I want to see my father pee." Sharleen winced as her father's glans snapped against her tight vaginal entrance ring.

Sharleen walked with her father clinging to him with her arms around his massive waist.

Benjamin approached the toilet when Sharleen quickly positioned herself and sat on the toilet seat.

"Shari honey I my bladder is about to burst." "Daddy, I want to taste you sweet pee. Please pee in my mouth." Benjamin felt excited as his daughter started to show his sexual proclivities.

"If you are sure sweetheart! Then it is my turn to have your nectar." Sharleen opened her mouth and supported her father's massive shaft with her hands. Her father put his cock head at the lower lip of his daughter's wide-open mouth. He opened his bladder in short bursts filing his daughter's mouth with his warm yellow acrid pee and waited to see his daughter's response. Sharleen drank the mouthful with her open mouth and showed no signs of not liking it. Her father filled her mouth again and again until his stream became dribble. Sharleen smacked her lips in satisfaction, "Daddy, I have been stupid to miss this treat all these days. Promise me even if you cannot fuck me at least you will let me have your delicious drink." Benjamin laughed at his daughter's desires, "Sweetheart the best and sweetest drink is the one I am about to enjoy." Sharleen stood by the side of toilet and put her one foot on the opposite rim thus bringing her cunt right over the bowl and also opening it wide open.

She saw her father kneel and glue his mouth to cum soaked hairy cunt. She let her stream loose but was not as good as her father in controlling the flow. Her father swallowed her pee greedily. Sharleen's full bladder emptied out, as her father tried to drink every drop of his daughter's delicious pee.

Sharleen went back to bed tired from her father's furious fucking as he dressed to eave.

"Daddy, remember your word. No second thoughts now." "Shari, Just tell me when and where. I will trust our sweet Heather would be agreeable. All bets are off if I am not convinced on the given day." Sharleen agreed.

That day as luck would have it Sharleen's sharp instincts picked up another chance. Her father was asked to go the wine cellar check the wines selected by their chef. Benjamin always agreed but this was the formality he had to go through to make his guests feel important. As he was walking towards the cellar he saw Sharleen look up at him from the living room with inquiring eyes. He mimed 'uncorking of a wine bottle' to tell her where he was heading.

No sooner he glanced at the stacked bottles on one side he mentally agreed. He turned around to leave and nearly knocked his daughter over.

"Daddy, it should ideally take you an hour minimum to check the full rack," whispered Sharleen breathlessly. Her hands started to unbuckle her father's bet and then his trousers. Her father immediately responded and looked around for the best spot. He dragged his daughter impatiently behind the last rooftop wall stack of champagnes and turned her against the wall. Sharleen was wearing some sort of kaftan type garment. Benjamin collected the hem and pulled it up to expose his daughter's bare bottom. She did not have nay panties underneath.

Sharleen and Benjamin were caught up in the storm of their illicit love and secret trysts. Sharleen knew as if she could read her father's mind that he is going to take her roughly and with passion. Benjamin supported his monster cock in his large hand barely managing to go around the full girth and pressed against the bushy hair covered pussy slit laid open like a pink gash in front of him. Once his cock head was wedged inside his daughter's cunt he slammed his full monstrous inhumanly thick length in one thrust making his daughter scream. Both father and daughter were not concerned about the noise they made. The cellar could keep a loud jukebox sound in side without anyone able to hear a beep.

Benjamin fucked his daughter for the second time like a wild animal. His thighs slapped his daughter's bottom loudly like a pistol shot. Sharleen once started found herself screaming either to tell her father that he was hurting her with his monster cock or asking him to fuck her cunt harder with his giant cock.

Sharleen's cunt leaked continually as her father brought her to the precipice of multiple orgasms. She was cumming every five minutes and her head was lolling with the passion and lust e father first stoked and then doused with is monster cock and his fatherly love.

Benjamin fucked his daughter for over an hour when she nearly collapsed as her last orgasm took all her muscle strength away. Benjamin picked his daughter up with his hands placed under her thighs effortlessly and swung her up and down on his monster cock savagely impaling her cunt on his rampant gargantuan penis. He fucked her to seek his release. Sharleen shrieked as she felt her father's brutally huge cock reach even deeper in new position and she came once again.

Benjamin released his pent up lust and his cock exploded violently jerking inside his daughter's cunt. He kept on spurting huge volleys of virile semen inside his daughter's cunt. Benjamin put his forehead against his daughter's smooth sweet skin of her back as he allowed temporarily satiety wash all over him.

Benjamin slowly pulled Sharleen off his barely softened cock and put her down but not letting her go.

Sharleen luxuriated in her father's tight embrace as she recovered from bind bending sex her father shared with her.

"Daddy you go first." Benjamin pulled his trousers up. He kissed his daughter with love and left.

Sharleen held her hand under her overfilled cunt and let cum spill out on her palm. She licked her palm clean.

She grudgingly pulled her kaftan down and left after discrete five minutes.

Next three days were very busy for Benjamin. He went early and came very late. The merger his brother was heading needed tight control not to affect their finances. However, now both father and daughter had started to take risks and they managed to meet four times for "quick' but furious fucking.

That evening over dinner Kathleen expressed concern and suggested that Benjamin should take next morning off. He agreed as most of the work was done and in act he was not needed at all.

Sharleen was going to go to city with her mother and Shabnam to get Shabnam and her family check their suits and dresses.

Sharleen kissed her father as he left early to go to bed and whispered, 'Tomorrow morning, dad." Benjamin kissed his daughter and nodded.

Sharleen did not divulge anything to Heather the whole night. She pretended to miss all the signals Heather gave to initiate their lovemaking.

In the morning Sharleen woke up early, showered and dressed. She got Heather out of bed after that. After breakfast they both came to suite. Sharleen undressed Heather, as she was getting ready to shower. Her hands massaged Heather's breasts and then she kissed her, "Heather, daddy is going to come to visit you today." Heather blushed and her head bowed down, Sharleen lifted her chin up and said, "Heather, my dad is as bashful as you. Please make this happen. You start your shower and I will send my father. I will be gone all day. Do not let him get away easy." Heather was breathing hard as she walked to the shower with a slight limp. She usually kept her prosthesis on in shower.

Sharleen was soon making her way to her parents' suite. Her mother had obviously dressed up and left. Her father was still in bed. He beamed as she saw his daughter expecting she wanted a quick fuck. Sharleen kissed her father and savoured is morning mouth. She moaned inwardly as she would have given anything to wash his mouth with her tongue.

"Daddy, Heather is in shower. Please hurry. Do not leave my cousin until she has had all what my dad has to offer." Benjamin knew when not to argue with his wife and daughter. He kissed his daughter who greedily ran her hand over his monster cock over his pyjamas.

Benjamin pulled his silk bedroom robe over his pyjamas and to cover his rampant cock. He walked right through his daughter's suite to her bedroom but locked the bedroom.

He could see the strewn clothes of Heather on the bed. He took his clothes off. He walked into the bathroom and saw the shower running behind the large frosted glass walls. He walked close to where the walls curved to leave an entrance and stood silently. His breath stopped for few seconds. Heather offered her silhouette in the mist of running hot water and steam. She was breathtakingly beautiful. She looked every bit like his daughter. She stood with a slight tilt as she favoured he amputated leg. Her large soft breasts drooped with gravity slightly, making them amazingly wonderful and beautiful. Her face was the pinnacle of beauty. The rushing water off her face accentuated every beautiful feature, highlighted by beautiful nose. Heather opened her mouth in a silent moan. Then Benjamin noticed Heather's hand was rubbing her pussy.

Benjamin wanted to take this beauty right there and then until lust broke the dams she had built around it.

"Heather sweetheart," Benjamin said softly but still startled Heather, who stood transfixed with her fingers buried inside her cunt, "May I join you?" Heather looked at her giant uncle Ben whose monster cock she had heard about but saw up close and her throat was parched dry. The words Ben uttered would remain the last coherent words for a long time tha morning Benjamin took his niece's hand and kissed them tasting her pussy juices. He held her in his arms and kissed her. Heather first was like a wooden statue and soon she came alive and kissed her uncle back. Benjamin let the hot water flow over both of them. He massaged his niece's breasts making her gasp. He pushed his hand between her legs and found the thick rich bushy growth of curly hair at the gate of her sweet pussy. His fingers found her entrance awash with pussy juices. Benjamin knew from his daughter, Heather was not a virgin. Benjamin now shut the shower off.

Benjamin pushed his niece down until she was lying on the shower floor. He lovingly unbuckled her prosthesis and removed it throwing it away. Benjamin knelt on the hard floor between his niece's thighs. He lifted her thighs up towards her breasts as he hooked his forearms under her knees.

Heather looked at her uncle like a deer caught in the headlights.

Benjamin placed his gargantuan cock at he soft entrance of his niece's cunt and pushed his weight forward. He was now set to impale his monstrosity inside his beautiful niece's soft, fragrant cunt.

Heather gasped at the touch of her uncle's giant cock head. She had had four buys have sex with her even including anal sex. They hurt her first few times with their cock and every time they fucked her ass. They were barely half as long and one third as thick as her uncle's monster cock.

Benjamin took a metaphorical deep breath and used his strong back and heavily muscled ass to ram his cock head and three inches most painfully inside Heather's cunt. Benjamin was prepared for Heather's scream as if she had been stabbed.

He held his niece and slammed another four inched in next thrust. Both times Heather slid away on the slippery floor. Benjamin kept on moving with his screaming niece and used brutal thrusts to push another inch of his inhumanly thick foot long cock inside Heather's obscenely widely stretched cunt.

Heather screamed with an open mouth as her cunt felt on fire but her hands never pushed her uncle away. Her fingers turned into claws and dug into the flesh of Benjamin's forearms. Benjamin felt Heather's nails gouge out tracks of his forearm skin. He slammed his humungous cock time and time again and with each thrust Heather slid on the floor until her head hit the shower area marbled wall with a thud. She intuitively put her hands above her head against the wall. Now Benjamin had his niece stable and he used a brutal all mighty thrust and rammed his monster cock right down to the last millimetre inside his niece's painfully stretched cunt.

Heather screamed afresh and her scream became hoarse as the pain overwhelmed her and her throat muscles clenched.

Benjamin looked at his niece's beautiful face screwed in visible pain. Her extraordinarily beautiful nose was flaring with each laboured breath. Her open mouth drooled from both corners. Her wet face became wetter with her saliva.

Benjamin had his niece now properly wedged between the wall and his massive thighs. She had eased the position for him by putting her hands against the wall thus exposing her wondrous large breasts, which were flattened and flopped outwards with their own weight.

Benjamin pulled his gargantuan cock out to the glans and slammed his cock in one savage thrust burying to the hilt. Heather's fading scream renewed. For the next fifteen seconds Benjamin fucked his precious, beautiful, fragile niece with the same brutal thrusts. The bathroom was echoing with heather's screams until suddenly the screams vanished and were replaced with throaty moans. Benjamin continued the furious fucking. His groins slammed, with a loud slap against Heather's raised bottom. Heather's wonderful large soft breasts shook like large mounds of jelly each time her uncle slammed his monstrous cock inside her cunt. Before they had time to settle down her uncle sent her breasts shaking again with his another painful thrust.

Benjamin found his niece moving her hips towards his incoming thrust, a sure sign of her desire to be impaled again.

Heather felt a different kind of pain inside her belly that expanded and then exploded causing her breath to catch, she felt she was choking; she grabbed her uncles strong arms as if she were drowning. Her head now banged repeatedly with each savage thrust of her uncle's marauding monster cock. Heater emitted a guttural animal like screech as her orgasm overwhelmed her. Benjamin kept on fucking his niece for another half an hour as she came twice more. Benjamin was now using staccato sledgehammer strokes, he would pull out his cock until his cock head was just inside Heather's cunt and then he would slam his full gargantuan thick length in brutally. He would then pause pull out and then slam it in again. Heather's breathing was abruptly halted with each thrust into 'HUNN ... HUUNN ... HUUNN'.

Heather could not decide when pain became pure pleasure and when excess of pleasure became painful to bear.

She started to cum for the fourth time when her uncle roared like an animal and exploded in huge volleys of hot scalding cum splashing against the sore walls of painfully stretched cunt.

Benjamin kept on gushing like geyser for many minutes as his niece gasped and moaned with each throb and twitch of his spurting cock. Both uncle and niece stayed glued at the pelvis for about ten minutes. Benjamin slowly pulled out his cock making Heather wince and yelp. Benjamin pulled his niece up and rolled her onto her knees and hands.

Heather was pliant and her uncle was insistent. They did not utter a word. Heather was kneeling like a mare or a female dog on the shower floor and her uncle with a penis as big or bigger than a horse stood over her dwarfing her petite, voluptuous frame.

Benjamin took the liquid body lotion from the shower room shelf and poured a liberal amount over the crack her his niece's ass. He dropped another big dollop over her tiny anus.

Heather trembled inside guessing her uncle's next move.

Benjamin lathered his steel hard monster with lotion as well.

Benjamin spread his niece's ass and used his huge cock head to push the body lotion over her anus. Benjamin then hunched over his niece's kneeling form with his legs on either side of her body. He put his incongruously massive cock head on the tiny anal opening of his niece.

Heather felt her ass being spread roughly. She felt a huge closed fist pushing against her tiny anus. She felt an unbelievably tight pressure building around her anus. It was hundred times multiplied compared to when she had to strain really hard to push out very hard and big log of feces.

Heather without being aware held her breath as her uncle persisted with now very painful pressure on her anal ring. Suddenly heather felt as if her uncle had cut her anal ring with a knife. She felt her anus give way and she screamed with excruciating pain, as her anus kept on stretching. Each fibre of her anal ring now a source of red hot poker pain.

Heather started to cry with pain, her tears ran over her face. Benjamin felt his cock head slide inside the tight anal ring.

Benjamin steadied is huge shaft and used his height and weight to bulldoze about three inches of his incredibly thick shaft inside openly crying Heather's ass.

Heather thought she would die of pain and her ass was ripped in shreds. Her crying mouth was pen and her saliva drooled over her chin and made a puddle on the floor. She felt her uncle instead of allowing her time to adjust used his supreme strength to push another few inches of is monstrous cock.

Heather sobbed, her tears found their way into her beautiful nose and soon her nose was streaming like her eyes. Benjamin pulled out two inches of his torturing battering ram of a monster cock and bulldozed them back inside his niece's sweet ass with few more inches of his enormously huge shaft.

Heather sobbed with gaping pattern. Benjamin now had all but the last three thickest inches of his monstrosity outside heather's obscenely stretched ass. He pulled it out and hammered his monster cock with all his strength burying it to the last millimetre inside his niece's ass. Heather first tried to scream but only sound that came out of open mouth was wheezy raspy splutter of dying engine. Benjamin waited with his cock fully buried inside Heather's warms, soft feces filled rectum. Heather then suddenly found her voice and her screaming sobs increased. Her face was now covered with her ears, saliva and mucus.

Benjamin gave his niece another five minutes and when he sensed her sobs were less heart rending. He slowly pulled his cock out leaving his huge glans keeping his niece's anus wide open for his cock to find its way back in the warm comforting darkness of her shit filled rectum.

Heather sobbed and gasped, her uncle grunted, as Benjamin started to bugger his niece using more than half the length of his foot long monster. Heather felt her throat was raw with sobbing and crying, her voice was funny as her nose was filled with mucus and she thought her ass would be torn and ripped for rest of her life once her uncle was through with it.

Benjamin fucked his niece for solid one hour. Heather's sobs stopped, she started to moan and then she moved her hips to engulf her uncle's monstrous now shit-coated cock with her impossibly stretched cock.

Benjamin had dragged his niece to where they both were going to enjoy the most delicious bugger of heather's beautiful ass. The shower room was filled with aroma of Heather's rectum as her ass fucking started to gain pace.

Heather moaned with each thrust from her uncle's hips burying his cock to the hilt. Benjamin's cock was now had gathered a smooth greasy coating of heather's feces making it glide in and out more easily.

Benjamin fucked his niece's ass for another fifteen minutes and she moaned loudly declaring her first orgasm from ass fucking. Benjamin upped the pace and kept on fucking at a steady pace. He played with Heather's swaying breasts, rubbed her clitoris all the while keeping her ass fucking going steadily. Heather started to feel the lust rising higher and higher as her uncle fucked her ass making her cum for the second time since he made her cry.

Benjamin allowed his beautiful niece cum as his cock exploded deep inside Heather's ass. He did not miss a beat as he fucked his niece's ass. Heather now felt her ass feel intact and felt the beautiful pain and pleasure as her uncle ravaged the tiny opening with his brutal gigantic cock.

Benjamin made his niece cum twice more. Heather had been on her knees and hands on the hard shower-room floor for almost three hours. Benjamin pinched her clitoris between his index finger and thumb and buried his pulsating exploding cock to the hilt and spurted volley after volley of hot thick cum.

Heather moaned and felt her ravaged body explode yet again in an energy depleting orgasm.

Benjamin held his niece, as he knew she was exhausted. He pulled his feces coated cock out of his niece's brutalised anus, making her wince. Benjamin picked his niece up in his arms to help her stand up, and held her close to his body as she stood on one foot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.