Shari's Wedding
Chapter 8: Twenty-five days to Wedding

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Twenty-five days to Wedding - A complex incestuous tale of a family which finds love at various junctures of their lives to bolster their loved ones as fate and tragedy strikes. Overpowering love that transcends social taboo between loving family members.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size   Hairy   Amputee   Big Breasts  

All three had brunch late in the day. Michael took off to study to wade through the merger documents. Nat chose to go to his study and start on the research bundle on the merging companies.

Melissa worked on her articles. She rang 'Asraa' and managed to find Sharleen and Heather. All three had loud, giggling girly talk. Heather and Sharleen were inseparable since their very young childhood days. They behaved more like conjoint twins than cousin sisters. Melissa realised long time ago that Sharleen could read Heather's mind and deep thoughts like she could. After half an hour of chat the call they said good-bye.

Heather and Sharleen were soon going to join a group of female guests for some card games. They were getting ready when Melissa caught them with her call. They finished dressing and joined for a loud noisy card game with loud laughs, banter and general foolery. Nothing like a daughter's wedding to make everyone find happiness in even most trivial frivolity.

After two hours the group disbanded. The evening was crisp and cool but not very cold. Both young women decided to go to Heather's favourite place. When all five kids [Tom and Tim pitched against Heather, Sharleen and Melissa] played hide and seek none of twins would think of seeking Heather in the wooded area around the pond as they always assumed that with her prosthetic leg she would not go there. Melissa and Sharleen always knew where she would choose to hide.

Sharleen and Heather walked holding hands along the pond until they came to the thick woodland. The lights from summerhouse made the whole spot appear ethereal.

They sat on a fallen tree trunk. Heather and Sharleen disclosed all their life since they had met last. They never felt telling one another everything that happened to tem divulging private thoughts. The two girls were fused mentally as if shared a common memory pool.

"Heather, Daddy took my virginity," Sharleen said softly and without any sense of drama.

Heather sat silently for a long time, as she had always known Sharleen's extreme love for her father. Then she hugged Sharleen ad kissed her. Sharleen kissed her back. Soon both girls started to cry all the while laughing as tears streamed over their beautiful faces.

Soon Heather was digging each and every details of her cousin sister, Sharleen's relationship with her father.

Sharleen gave vivid details of her father's handsome giant body including his foot long inhumanly thick cock. She described the pain of her first penetration filled with pleasure she could barely describe.

They talked for two hours as every tryst between Sharleen and her fathers was detailed. Heather had many questions to feel the pleasure and emotions experienced by her cousin sister.

As the evening lights started to fade they both kissed one another on mouth and held each other tight.

"Shari, tonight I am going to taste you as uncle had. I wish I were a man with a cock." Sharleen found that a most natural desire and whispered, "Heather, wait until night. I am going to devour you. You are so beautiful, Heather." As they walked back holding hands Heather felt a twinge of sadness. She had in rebellion decided to give herself to the buys in her school indiscriminately. Melissa had sensed it and put her on oral pills. Sharleen now regretted that she did not express her love for her father and grandfather in a manner her cousin had dared to. Heather shook her disappointment and felt happy for Sharleen.

As they were close to the summerhouse they both heard sounds of movements inside. Both first clutched each other's hand tightly and then felt foolish knowing their huge estate is safe as indoors. These must be children disobeying their parents. They both approached the dirty glass window on the pond side carefully walking on the fenced bridge path between the wall and the pond. They looked inside, aware that the lights inside would make it impossible for anyone inside to see anything out of the window glass, as outside was nearly dark.

Heather sucked her breath as she saw her aunt Kathleen bending forwards with her hands supported on the table. Her trousers were down to her ankles and her shirt was pulled up to her neck. Kathleen's too bra was pushed up. Her magnificent breasts were dangling with gravity shaking wildly with each powerful thrust from her father who was fucking her from behind with his trousers gathered around his ankles.

Sharleen was not surprised but felt the familiar excitement witnessing the loveliest sight of her beautiful mother being taken savagely by her grandfather.

They could hear the thumping of the table as it hit the wall with each cunt ripping thrust of her grandfather's cock.

Sharleen and Heather could hear faint sounds of moaning and they both cold see that Kathleen was cumming. Their grandfather moved his hands and grabbed his daughter's swaying large soft breasts to maul them with each long thrust from his muscular hips burying his monster cock to the hilt in throbbing pussy of his daughter.

Sharleen moved behind Heather and held her in her arms, as both stood mesmerised by the most intimate scene of a father making love to his beautiful daughter.

Their grandfather continued to fuck his daughter with the same intensity. Sharleen pushed her hands beneath Heather's kurta and pushed her bra up. She covered her large breasts with her hands and slowly massaged them. They both watched Kathleen being fucked out of her mind by her giant, insatiable, virile father for next half an hour as she came about four times on his cock. Ken exploded with his daughter's last orgasm. Both girls saw the two incestuous lovers remain still completely connected as they recovered from their orgasm. They both watched in awe as their grandfather pulled out his still hard, champagne bottle thick monstrosity out his daughter's cunt dripping with cum and pussy juices. He held his daughter in his arms with love pouring out of his every move and gesture. Sharleen and Heather knew it was time to leave with quiet haste.

Heather told Sharleen that she had seen grandpa fuck Melissa when she was ten or so and had gone out to ride with them. It was few months after the tragedy. Sharleen now felt free to tell her cousin that she had seen her mother and their pa make love two days ago as well.

Young teenage girls who looked up to their older cousins and wanted their company surrounded both girls, as soon as they entered the house.

Dinnertime arrived quickly. Pa and Kathleen were dressed in the same clothes. They both charmed the guests and kids as always. After dinner their grandfather was left to entertain the men folks, while Kathleen and women sauntered off to the other living room with kids scattered in all three rooms flitting in and out. Heather and Sharleen excused them selves quietly around ten. Sharleen stopped at the entrance of her suite and whispered to Heather, "Heather you take off your clothes. I will be back soon expecting to see your lovely body ready to be eaten by me." Heather kissed Sharleen and walked towards her bedroom. Sharleen came back with a bag she placed o the table. Heather was propped up without a stitch on the bed. Sharleen quickly took her clothes off. She hurriedly unclasped her bra and as she moved towards the bed trying to pull her panties on move nearly tripped making Heather laugh.

Sharleen sat at the foot end. Her cousin sister was regally, breathtakingly beautiful. Sharleen was unaware that Heather was thinking of her in the same vein. Both were so similar that they were taken as twins more often then not. Their different hairstyle made it easy for people to separate them.

Sharleen approached the strap holding the prosthesis. She unbuckled it and removed it off Heather's leg. She put it on the floor. Sharleen rubbed the smooth rounded end of Heather's stump gently with her hands. Sharleen lifted Heather's beautiful petite foot and kissed the tip of her toes. She gently kissed the sole and sides with small light kisses. Eventually Sharleen took Heather's the great toe in her mouth and sucked it lovingly. She could taste and smell the typical flavour as she moved from one toe to the other until all five were shining with her saliva. Heather was starting to sigh as her sister made love to her foot. Sharleen then paid attention to Heather's stump and kissed the rounded smooth end of the stump running his tongue all over it. The end of the stump was below the beautiful calf of Heather and reminded him of her father's monster apple sized cock head. Sharleen ran her kisses up the voluptuous thighs of Heather until she reached the union of her thighs covered with thick lush dark curly hair glistening with her pussy juices. Sharleen inhaled the strong aroma of his sister's pussy.

Heather gasped in anticipation but her sister diverted her kisses and moved up her belly licking her belly button with her tongue. Shanaz grabbed Heather's legs and pulled her down. Heather fell back on her back now flat giggling at her sister's impatience.

Sharleen moved her mouth over the large, abundant, soft breasts as her hand covered the one she was not ministering with her mouth. Heather moaned as she felt her sister's mouth clamp on her right nipple and her hand grabbed her other large soft breast none too gently. Heather moaned and writhed as her sister ratcheted her lust with her loving mouth and hands. Heather put her hands on top of Sharleen's head and stroked her hair with affection.

Sharleen sucked on Heather's nipple like a hungry baby making Heather moan with pleasure mixed with pain. Shari mauled the other breast as her father mauled her breast adding to the pleasure inside her cousin sister's writhing body.

Heather was moaning loudly encouraging her sister, "Shari, suck my nipple. Please crush my breast, Shari. Your mouth is so good on my breast. Please maul my breast as uncle did." Sharleen obeyed her sister's wishes. She herself was very hot and lust filled. Sharleen lifted her face off her sister's breasts and moved her ass towards the head of her sister. She put her knees on both sides of her head as she lowered her wet, soft fragrant cunt on Heather's face. Sharleen's face was soon buried between her sister's sweet smelling junction of her thighs. She parted Heather's curly wet hair and her fleshy broad cunt lips to expose her pink pussy entrance. She ran her tongue along the slit making her sister lift her hips to her mouth. Heather wanted to reciprocate and she seeked the opening of Shari's dripping pussy covered with curly hair and smelling of intoxicating pussy juices.

Heather put her hands on Sharleen's voluptuous ass and pulled his sister's cunt onto her mouth. Her tongue found the slit of Shari's wet cunt and she lapped up all the juices with her hungry tongue. Heather concentrated on Shari's clitoris and nibbled on it with her teeth gently making her sister moan loudly as her mouth was busy tormenting Heather's clitoris.

Shari and Heather violently attacked each other's cunt with their mouth as they aced towards their first orgasm. Shari rubbed her index finger on the tight brown anal ring of Heather as she sucked on her clitoris. Heather shrieked as her orgasm broke through and inadvertently bit on Sharleen's clit making her scream and the sudden pain opened the gate of her orgasm as well. Both girls continued to suck and lick on each other's pussy as they both came heavily.

"Heather, I am not through with you yet," Sharleen moved off her sister's body and bed to get the bundle she had brought.

Heather lay on the bed with her thighs wide open still gasping from her orgasm, watching her sister with curiosity. Sharleen was back with two foot-long cucumbers with remnant of the twig still attached.

"Heather I can not give you the monstrous cock like dad's or pa's but these are nearly as long but no where as thick as their monsters." Heather sat up as Sharleen sat facing Heather and pulled her legs over hers. Heather took one cucumber from Sharleen and sucked the end away from the twig. Sharleen gently pushed her cucumber inside still wet and open cunt of Heather until it was buried beyond half the length. Heather then reciprocated. The two sisters took only few moments and soon were fucking each other robustly with firm vegetable cock making each other moan. Heather and Sharleen fucked one another's cunt for next half an hour until they both had cum three times.

Heather flopped back tired leaving the cucumber buried inside Shari's cunt. Shari pulled her cucumber and one buried in Heather's cunt and put them o the side. Sharleen lay on top of her sister and held her beautiful face in her hands.

"Heather, I love you," Shari said softly and she kissed Heather's partly open mouth. She kissed her cheeks, eyebrows, ran her tongue along her ear, sucked on her earlobes and pushed her tongue inside her eras tasting the peculiar taste that she seeked even more. Sharleen kissed the tip of Heather's beautiful nose. Shari found Heather's nose even more fascinatingly beautiful as her nostrils flares with her with each post orgasmic laboured breathing.

Sharleen traced Heather's beautiful nose with the tip of her tongue running it along both nostrils until she chose to push her tongue inside Heather's one and then another nostril licking the inside and giving both a good wash with her saliva.

Heather loved everything her sister did to her body.

Sharleen soon wanted more of her sister's beautiful body. Shari asked heather to roll over on her tummy and then raised her until she was on her knees, her head resting on her folded arms. Sharleen spread heather's voluptuous ass and attacked her tight pink-brown anus with her tongue.

Heather jumped as if touched by a live wire but soon moaned as her sister rimmed her. Sharleen licked Heather's ass-crack tasted the typical flavour that a healthy girl collects during an active day between her beautiful ass. She inhaled as she licked the cumulated flavours of sweat, sweet taste of Heather's anus and pussy fluids that had run and dried up in her as crack.

Heather was moaning and she pushed her two fingers inside cunt and fucked herself languidly as Sharleen rimmed her ass to bring her to an orgasm. Shari even managed to push the tip of her tongue inside her sister's anal ring. Heather pushed her ass on to her sister's mouth as Shari continued to lick her ass. Shari picked up one cucumber and after pushing Heather's fingers away shoved about seven inches inside her throbbing cunt. Heather grunted and moved her hand to her breast to roughly squeeze the soft flesh. Heather pinched her nipple hard making her shriek with pain as she felt indescribable pleasure from her sister's mouth on her anus and pistoning cucumber in her cunt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.