Shari's Wedding - Cover

Shari's Wedding

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 7: Twenty-seven days to Wedding

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Twenty-seven days to Wedding - A complex incestuous tale of a family which finds love at various junctures of their lives to bolster their loved ones as fate and tragedy strikes. Overpowering love that transcends social taboo between loving family members.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size   Hairy   Amputee   Big Breasts  

The next day was a rush for all. Even pa had to help with the social arrangements. Benjamin had a long day with his Australasian staff in preparation of his tripartite takeover meeting in a day's time. The evening entertainment dragged on and all slept late. Kathleen was treated to a quickie from her husband that lasted over an hour and produced five orgasms out of her. As she slept cocooned in her giant husband's arms, she felt a pang of guilt, as her father was alone in his bed under the same roof.

The morning hubbub started slowly as people had kept late night. Benjamin had to go to another city for a multi-company meeting and would be away for two days. He was going to let Kathleen pack for him and his luggage could be sent to office.

Benjamin finished his breakfast with his financial times. Guests trickled in and out. Benjamin had no idea where the arrangement of his daughter's wedding had reached. His beautiful wife and trusted staff would make sure everything would be perfect.

He kissed his wife who asked him, "Are you in a rush to reach office?" Benjamin kissed his wife's nose as he adjusted his tie, "You should let Shari know that you would be away for two days. She would expect that from her father know." "Kath honey, I would flounder without you. I must learn to treat our daughter as a grown woman of the house. I have only some prepare work to discus with the finance boys and let my research team fill me up with gobbledegook. That all will not take long. Kathee sweetie I have time for a quickie if you want!" Kathleen laughed with love for husband and kissed him on his silk tie and pushed him softly, "No you don't. There is no quickie with you." Benjamin laughed as his wife left to plan the day for her guests and continue the wedding plans ticking along.

Benjamin walked swiftly towards his daughter's suite who probably was still in bed. Benjamin found his daughter's bed slept in but empty.

He moved into her bathroom. Sharleen was sleepily rubbing her eyes dressed in white short tee shirt as she stood in front of the long massive mirror and bathroom top.

Her wavy hair was all mussed and she looked ravishing. As she was reaching for her electric toothbrush she saw her father in the mirror and flew in his arms. Benjamin kissed his daughter and for the first time tasted her morning sweet mouth. His tongue could not get enough of her mouth's taste.

Benjamin put her large hands under the voluptuous curves of his daughter's ass, "Shari sweetheart, I am going out for two days. I would have left for mum to tell you that but she asked me to tell you myself - you know how I am about these niceties!" Sharleen felt tremendous love for her giant father, who was incapable of even simple lie or deceit. There was a fleeting moment that her thoughts concentrated on 'your mum asked me to tell you myself' but the excitement of her father holding her brushed it away.

"Daddy, how much time do you have?" "Shari, I am not in rush but sadly driver has already taken my briefcase and your mother knows I am here." "Daddy, I am not going to even have a chance to touch you leave aside hold you for two days. Can you not take me quickly?" "Shari sweetheart, I had offered a quickie to your mum who declined. If you want that offer is open for you." Shari gleefully kissed her father who pulled her tee shirt off her and she was naked underneath.

Benjamin massaged her large breasts as his daughter's hands reached for and unbuckled his trousers' belt. She soon had the waistband unbuttoned and trousers unzipped. She pushed them down with her father's white boxers.

Sharleen was breathing heavily as her father's rapidly hardening monstrously huge penis jutted from under his shirt.

Benjamin without any further foreplay turned his daughter away from him facing the mirror. She automatically supported herself on the huge marble top and spread her legs apart.

Her father stood behind her marvellous ass in his blue jacket, white shirt and tie with his suit trousers collected around his ankles over his shining black oxford shoes. Benjamin folded his shirt and hooked the edges under the folds exposing his hairy belly and gargantuan cock ready to plunder his daughter's tiny soft cunt yet again.

Sharleen moaned loudly as her father speared her wet cunt with his apple-sized cock head. Sharleen found her formally dressed father fucking his fresh out of bed mussed up naked daughter very sexy and turn on.

Benjamin steadily ploughed his monstrosity in his daughter's cunt until he was fully buried. He did not fail to notice that his daughter took his cock without emitting any shrieks.

"Shari sweetheart, this is really going to be a quickie, OK!" Sharleen just nodded without understanding the importance of her father's statement. However, soon she did.

Benjamin pulled his cock out and shoved it in one solid thrust making Sharleen yelp but no sooner he had buried himself in he was pulling his giant out again and soon thrusting it back inside his daughter's soft pliant cunt. Sharleen was grunting louder and louder as she buffeted by her father's super human fast slamming thrusts. His hands soon filled themselves with her dangling soft breasts and mauled them with scant care for their delicate beauty.

Sharleen burst into tiny shards of a mind-bending orgasm in five minutes of her father's fucking. Benjamin continued to fuck his daughter with the same pace and force, making her cum like a metronome. He kept the furiously fast pace for the next forty minutes. Sharleen had lost count of her orgasms and her mind was a whirlwind of lust swirling around her, only thing saving her from being blown away was her father's monster cock that kept on hammering her cunt in search of his release.

Sharleen shrieked, as another orgasm was in fact nearly painful. Benjamin matched his daughter's last orgasm with his own as he spurted huge volleys of virile potent semen in never ending sprays inside his daughter's soft throbbing cunt.

Sharleen was supported by her father, her knees otherwise could not have supported her.

Her father kissed her back and whispered, "I will miss you sweetheart." Sharleen was too weak from her father's torrid fucking to say anything but breath with an open mouth and nod her head to say she would also miss him.

Benjamin pulled his shirts and pants and tucked his shirt and within two minutes looked the part.

He kissed his daughter's voluptuous ass and left her as she was starting to recover. Sharleen felt a warm tears welling up, as she felt irrationally lonely, as her father would not be around fro two days. She had to kick herself mentally to shake out of this.

Kathleen had another busy day. Sharleen eventually had another formal meeting with the so-called professionals. She lost no time in declaring she would rather have Shabnam do it rest of the times. The hullaballoo carried on through out the day. Kathleen rang Nathaniel to confirm their plans. Heather was keen to come early so they decided that Heather would come the next day but Melissa, Nat would wait for grandpa [Michael] to come and then would plan accordingly. Sharleen chatted with them all and then she and Heather fell into a long conversation that was not finishing any time soon.

Over the day Kathleen was supervising the afternoon tea as usual when she noted a movement in the periphery of the woods. She knew the electric fence many hundreds acres away protected the grounds from wild animals but became curious in case some kids were playing risky games.

She barely had moved when her mobile went off, she was surprised t see her father was calling him, "Kath, are you needed around this madness right now," Kathleen looked around. She might be the hostess but everyone was busy with his or her own sphere of fun, she answered in negative.

"I am in the shed by the pond. Come over." Kathleen now knew the movements were her father making his way to the pond. Her father could make her feel teenager like naughty. She swiftly moved behind the shrubs and walked to wards the pond. Her father was waiting at the broken door. This was at one time was the summerhouse until pond was allowed to be surrounded by woodland. Without speaking a word her father held her hand and nearly dragged her inside. Kathleen was surprised to see the main room of the summerhouse had been cleaned reasonably well and the settee mattresses were lying on the floor. Her father had stacked all the chairs against one wall and moved the sturdy table against another. Kathleen felt the urgency in her father and responded by allowing herself to be controlled by him. Ken turned his daughter and made her bend over the table. He pushed her kurta-shirt above her waist and fumbled with the cord holding her trousers. Soon he had pulled her trousers and her panties down and off her legs. He threw them on the mattress.

Kathleen heard him unzip his trousers and drop them down with his boxers. Ken's insatiable cock was rampantly hard and ready. Kathleen's cunt was impaled by her father's monster unceremoniously and with selfish need. Kathleen felt hotter as her father speared his gargantuan cock making her squeal with no finesse. Soon her father, at a frantic pace, fucked her like a ragdoll. Kathleen could barely breathe in a normal manner such was the urgency in her father's fucking. Ken fucked his daughter for his own gratification but never had that stopped Kathleen from exploding into multiple orgasms. Kathleen felt her father cum hard and furiously in her cunt but she knew he was far from finished. Kathleen felt him pull out of her cum filled cunt and aim his giant cock at her ass. Soon she was treated to similar frantic ass fucking. Her father took her for an hour, only communication being moans and grunts, until he came again in multiple spurts of thick heavy cum inside his very sated daughter. As her father pulled out of her abused ass. He wiped her with a towel [he had planned it well-Kathleen thought-this a nice spot to sneak away together] and wiped his cock as well. He lovingly pulled his daughter's panties up and then tied her trousers.

"You are insatiable, daddy. But I must say this is a wonderful spot. Shall we keep this to steal some private time in these mad days?" "Even saints would lust after my beautiful daughter. Kath when I reminded myself of this place that is exactly what I thought." Both wandered back to the rim of the woods. Kathleen went out first looking busy and occupied. Ken walked along the perimeter and came out about hundred meters ahead of the spot.

Heather was in the throes of packing for almost a month's stay.

She had to pack her different prostheses. Melissa helped her pack as usual. The private plane would take her to 'Asraa' the next day after breakfast.

Nathaniel rang and suggested dinner at the new gourmet restaurant in the city. Melissa managed to pack by afternoon and Heather was happy that she knew which case contained what. By the time Nat arrived both women had showered and dressed. Melissa looked beautiful beyond words in a simple floral light cream cotton dress, which bulged with her large breasts and full hips most alluringly.

Heather had a white trousers and light blue silk kurta with a white cotton dupatta-scarf. The silk kurta though loose but fell over every prominent curve of her divinely beautiful body.

There was no makeup on either of the two ladies. There was no need. Any makeup would only hide their exquisite beauty.

Nat showed his appreciation of their beauty as his eyes widened in awe. Heather playfully pushed her father towards his suite, "Daddy, please go and wash off your sweat. Get ready quickly, you said table was booked for eight." The dinner was great. Nat regaled his women with all kind of corporate and funny stories. They could switch between serious and facetious effortlessly.

The dinner was the 'chef's-night' menu. He took them through sixteen dishes of gourmet journey. They all agreed, he was easily one of three best chefs in the city. Chef came to thank them for coming and they thanked him sincerely for one of the best gourmet meal they ever had.

Chef knew Nat's family's presence and endorsement could make him secure very fast in the city.

By the time they reached home it was nearly midnight.

They all had nightcap. Nat pulled his daughter in his lap as he did when she was young and hugged her. The thought she would not be around made him sad, "Really daddy!! I am barely an hour's flight and four hours' drive away." Heather tried to be the grown up woman of twenty years.

Melissa added, "Heather, you fill this house with grace and happiness. I agree with Nat, house is not the same without you." Heather knew the love that made them feel sad even when she was away for a day. She stopped pretending and kissed her father and said, "I will miss you all too." Melissa declared night over as the clock chimed one am.

Nat picked his giggling daughter in his arms and carried her to her suite. He kissed her again and again and insisted, "Heather sweetheart, you will ring me and Mel every evening until we come over there. I know you will e busy with zillion things and people. We will wait to hear your voice, even for two seconds!" Heather kissed her loving father who would leave the house before she would wake up.

Melissa and Nat left her to change. Melissa inquired, "Heather, do you need anything or want me to come back before I hit the sack?" Heather kissed her aunt, who was more like her older sister, goodnight and thanked her for packing for her.

Melissa and Nat walked towards their suite, they reached the corridor leading to Melissa's suite, when they both stood silently. Like always Melissa made the decision, and pulled her brother into her suite.

Nat and Melissa were soon trying to get out of their clothes in record time. Nat threw his naked sister on the bed and put three pillows under her head. He soon was on top of her in sixty-nine position. Melissa sucked or tried to suck on her brother's monster cock as his tongue sent her to heaven within no time. Melissa managed to cum twice before her brother pulled his monster out of her mouth and changed position to first fuck her and then bugger her for the next two hours. When Nat left his sister's suite she was already fast asleep in total sexual exhaustion. She had a beatific smile on her face. Nat sighed as he left his divinely beautiful sister sleeping alone instead of holding her in his arms sleeping with her. He cursed the societal hypocrisy as stood for many minutes admiring his sister's phenomenal beauty.

Melissa and Heather were chatting after the breakfast. Melissa was going to go back into bed soon after Heather left. Heather went and freshened up their coffee mugs when phone rang. Melissa picked up the phone close to her. It was her father. He had finished early and was coming the same day, "Mel, I have cleared a new flight plan and can take off in next two hours." Melissa told him about Heather's plan to leave for 'Asraa' a week early. Her flight clearance would be earlier than her father could fly back.

Grandpa expressed his sadness that Heather would not be at home when he arrived.

Heather tried too cheer his grandpa but could only manage partially to do that.

Heather's flight took off from their private strip.

Melissa went to her room and took her clothes off. She genuinely missed Heather within few minutes of her absence. 'I am as bad as my brother and father', she thought.

She curled up naked in bed under the soft cotton sheet and dozed off within no time.

Michael arrived around two pm, half an hour later than he planned. Servants rapidly took his cases to his room.

He poured himself a drink and looked for his daughter.

He inquired and head housekeeper Rabab informed him that Mel had gone to her suite to take a nap.

Michael marched with his drink and found his beautiful daughter asleep. She had kicked the sheets off her body. Michael put the drink down on the table and took his clothes off. He was as naked as his daughter and he softly climbed on the bed. He sat sipping his scotch and watched his breathtakingly beautiful daughter sleep. He found her deep breathing, which turned into gentle snore occasionally, musical. Her large soft breasts moved with her each breath.

He could die happily if he just watched his beautiful daughter sleeping happily. So engrossed was he that he failed to notice his daughter slightly opened fluttering eyelids as she mumbled sleepily, "Daddy, there is a man drinking in my bed. What should I do with him?" "Sweetheart, he is just basking in the glorious sunshine of your heavenly beauty." "Why is this most handsome man not doing something to what he describes as heavenly." "Are you awake, honey? I have been dreaming of you all during the flight." "Daddy, you must not do that. I am here for you. You worry me when you say things like that." "Sorry, Heather sweetheart, I am blessed and blinded by my beautiful and wise daughter," Michael rolled the glass into the far corner on the floor.

"Daddy, if you do not take me in next few seconds I am not going to let you touch me for three hours." Michael laughed at his daughters' humorous threat. He rolled over his daughter who opened her legs for her father. Michael supported his steel hard monstrous cock and slowly inserted inside his daughter's always wet and ready cunt. He was soon lying on top of her as she held him tightly in her arms and moaned her contentment at her father's giant cock buried in her cunt. Melissa sighed with happiness, "Daddy, divine beauty is your wonderful monstrous cock buried in my tiny cunt. Please fuck me until I cannot cum anymore." Michael did just that using different strokes but fucking his daughter non-stop for next three hours. Melissa was cumming like a leaking faucet as her father deposited his voluminous semen three times. Michael fucked his daughter even harder and faster, once she moaned her submission that her cunt felt raw and sore, and he exploded for the fourth time. Both held each other with love.

"Mel, does it mean your cunt will be out of action for the rest of the day?" Michael teased his daughter as he stared to pull out to go to his suite.

"Daddy, you know my cunt is ready for you any time. This soreness does not last long and has never stopped you from fucking me," Melissa punched her father mockingly, with love, on his muscular arm.

Soon after her father left Melissa closed her eyes again. Before she drifted off to sleep she was aware that her two men were alone with her in the house. For the last many years Melissa had given herself fairly to her father and brother. They soon knew by her subtle signs that whom she was visiting that night. She kept a mental calendar to ensure both men shared her nearly equally.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.