Shari's Wedding - Cover

Shari's Wedding

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 5: Thirty days to Wedding

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Thirty days to Wedding - A complex incestuous tale of a family which finds love at various junctures of their lives to bolster their loved ones as fate and tragedy strikes. Overpowering love that transcends social taboo between loving family members.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size   Hairy   Amputee   Big Breasts  

Sharileen was too busy looking at clock and getting anxious that her father may have had second thoughts and was not going to come. Shanaz was also aware that they were supposed to join the family guests for dinner at nine.

Sharileen absentmindedly cleaned her brush of loose hair and bend down to drop them in the bathroom bin.

She nearly screamed as her naked ass brushed against her father's legs. He had entered silently.

Sharileen gave a suppressed whoop of glee filled 'DADDEEE' as her father held her tightly in his arms pulling her back against him. They both saw themselves in the mirror as naked beautiful daughter had her giant's father's arms wrapped around her waist who towered over her.

"Shari who are you waiting for all naked?" Ben teased his daughter

"Daddy, I was ready and waiting for my adorable father's huge cock."

Sharileen rubbed her back against her father's groin as his hands moved up to cover her large soft breasts, "Daddy, dinner is at nine. Could you have not come nay earlier?"

Benjamin smiled as his daughter complained like grown woman would, "Sorry, Shari sweethear."

Sharileen blushed as she realised she just nagged her father more like his wife than daughter. She turned to face him and pushed his cashmere wool jacket off and hung it on the hanger in the dressing room. She impatiently unbuttoned his shirt and stood on her toes to get the top buttons. Soon she was unzipping his trousers and pulled them down to his shoes. She knelt on the bathroom floor to untie her father's shoes and took them off his large feet. Benjamin lifted his foot up in turn and Sharileen pulled his socks off. Shanaz hung her father's trousers with his jacket and shirt. She came back and saw massive bulge now staining against her father's boxers. Sharileen hooked the waistband with her tiny pretty fingers and dragged the shorts down to allow her father's massively thick and extraordinarily long cock free, which stood at half mast. Shanaz pulled the boxers completely off her throat dry as she had been dying to see again the inhuman monstrosity that was her father's cock, just to reassure herself that her father's gigantic cock had actually ripped her cunt last night.

Benjamin caught his daughter's shoulders as she got up and turned her around facing the mirror. He pushed her shoulders down and Sharileen planted her palms on the marbled top. She saw her father go down on his knees. He grabbed her full round ass cheeks in his big hands making his daughter shiver with rising lust and anticipation and kissed them in turn. He put his lips on her anus making her squirm. Benjamin started to lick his daughter's anus with his tongue slowly making his way to her very wet, sweet smelling soft cunt. Sharileen was within few minutes moaning as if about to cum.

Benjamin stood up and bent his knees until he was at the right level. He supported his monstrously huge cock in his open palm and adjusted its apple-sized head against the tight but pliant soft entrance of his daughter's until last night virgin cunt. He used his massive heavily muscled thighs to slowly push his head inside his daughter's cunt. Sharileen felt the familiar dull pain of her cunt stretching to accommodate her father's huge cock, making her gasp with an open mouth.

Benjamin patiently fed huge after massive inch of his cock inside the soft, wet cunt of his daughter who was now moaning loudly, "Daddy, your is cock is so huge? How does is it goo inside my pussy?"

Benjamin ignored his daughter's rhetorical question and kept shoving his monster to reseal the incestuous affair they had started last night. The visual confirmation of her giant father skewering his voluptuous daughter with his monster cock from behind heightened Sharileen's lust as she stared mesmerised by the sight at the mirror.

Sharileen was moaning loudly, "Daddy, your cock is going inside my cunt ... aaahhhh ... daddee ... your cock is soo ... fat ... AAHHH."

Benjamin took all of fifteen minutes to bury his foot long inhumanly thick monster cock fully inside his daughter's throbbing cock to the last millimetre. His pubic hair meshed with his daughter's.

Benjamin saw his daughter's large glorious breasts dangling from her chest and he almost greedily grabbed both of them in his large hands. And massaged them making his daughter moan even louder.

Benjamin pulled his huge cock out until his cock was just visible and slowly pistoned it back inside his daughter's pulsating cunt. Sharileen was going wild as she felt her painfully dilated cunt bursting full and empty and then full again. Each in and out movement of her father's monstrosity painfully crushed her clitoris. Her breasts ached as her father fondled them gently. Sharileen burst into her first orgasm on the fifteenth downward stroke and her whole body shook as she declared the obvious to her father in a guttural scream, "Daddy, I am cumming. Daddy, Daddy my pussy ... AAHH ... FFUUCCKK. Daddy my cunt ... so fat ... your cock ... AAuuRRGGGHH."

Benjamin increased the pace of his pistoning cock and soon the bathroom filled with the overcharged smell of sex.

Sharileen felt her father's monster cock now pistoning faster and the heady mix of pain and pleasure ran though her body like a current. Sharileen foolishly encouraged her father, " Daddy, your big cock is now going so smoothly in and out of my cunt. Please fuck your daughter's cunt harder. My cunt will take your cock, daddy."

Benjamin took his cue and started to hammer his giant cock using seven or eight inches slapping his daughter's full soft delicious ass loudly with his groin.

Sharileen moaned and cried as her father fucked her robustly making her cum again and again. Benjamin fucked his daughter for over an hour when he exploded deep inside her cunt to synchronising with her sixth orgasm. Sharileen felt the hot, strong splash of his ejaculation against her pulsating cunt walls. She felt her father squeeze her breasts as his climax caught up with him. Both incestuous lovers stood in a picture of post-orgasmic tableau s their temporarily sated lust resurfaced.

Sharileen could feel her father's steel hard cock painfully dilating her cunt even after cumming violently. Sharileen knew from her last night's experience that her father could fuck her and keep cumming for hours.

"Daddy, I want to see your monster cock fucking my cunt."

Benjamin picked his daughter with his hands under her thighs effortlessly and walked to the chair used by her daughter for disrobing and other feminine things.

Benjamin sat down and let his daughter plant her feet on either side of his thighs. The mirrored wall reflected the lovely image of beautiful large breasted daughter sitting on her father's cock fully embedded inside her womanhood. Her curly soft hair enmeshed with her father's coarser, thick curls.

Sharileen lifted her cunt off her father's cock and gasped as she actually saw his monster cock coming out of her impossibly dilated cunt in its frightening glory. Sharileen felt faint as the humungous girth of her father's cock emerged.

Sharileen could not believe, as she stood over her father's massive hairy thighs, her cunt poised over his foot long gargantuan thickness with apple sized cock head still buried inside her soft cunt.

"Daddy, ooh ... your cock is so long and thick. It is even bigger than Storm's cock," Storm was the favourite horse of Shari.

Benjamin pinched his daughter's nipples making her yelp, " Shari, sweetheart, your cunt was on my mind all day. My cock can not wait anymore to fuck your sweet cunt anymore."

Sharileen felt a warm lump in her throat and felt she could cry as her father talked to her as his woman and declared he was dying to fuck her all day, "Daddy, my pussy is always ready for your cock. You can fuck my cunt anyway, anytime and anywhere."

Sharileen dropped her weight and felt each monstrously thick cunt-ripping inch of her father's giant cock as her cunt engulfed his incestuous penis. She bit on her lower lip to suppress her scream. She grounded her pelvis. Her father put his hands on her waist to help her rise and fall. Soon Sharileen picked up the right pace to suit her and started to fuck her father's cock with her delectable cunt.

Her both breasts jiggled as her body rose and fell impaling her cunt on her father's monstrosity. Benjamin was amazed how soon his daughter intuitively worked out various pace. She used short fast strokes and long sinuous strokes to fuck his cock.

Sharileen came within ten minutes of second hour of fucking. She remained motionless for few minutes before she picked up the pace once again. The mirrored wall documented each rise and fall of moaning daughter as she fucked her father's giant cock with her tiny soft cunt. Her cunt juices flowed out in copious amounts trickling onto her father's bushy pubic hairs and thighs. Sharileen orgasmed again and again each one extracting even more strength out of her legs and body.

Sharileen to her credit managed to continue to fuck for an hour when she simply collapsed against her father's body as her last orgasm tore through her triggered by her father's climax exploding inside her cunt.

They remained still for about ten minutes. Benjamin massaged his daughter's magnificent large breasts as she took gulped air, "Daddy, your cock is still hard. We cannot go to dinner with your cock so hard. Please fuck my cunt and cum inside."

Benjamin got up lifting her off his cock. Sharileen yelped in pain as her vaginal entrance ring snapped against her father's groove under her father's cock head.

Benjamin pushed the chair until its back was a foot away from the mirrored wall. He lifted Sharileen and made her kneel on the chair with her hands against the wall. Sharileen found it brought her cunt at the level of his rampant elephantine erection.

Benjamin grabbed his daughter's achy breasts and flexed his hips trying to adjust his cock head to seek his daughter's cunt entrance. His daughter intuitively pushed her hand back from between her thighs to hold the monster cock still as she adjusted her cunt on her father's huge cock head.

Benjamin pushed his glans inside Sharileen's cunt and took her tiny hand dwarfed by his cock away and put it against the wall. Sharileen sensed her father's intentions as if they both had been fucking together for years. Benjamin used his powerful legs to send his monster shooting inside his daughters' soft open cunt as she struggled to keep herself steady. Sharileen screamed but held her hips still to allow her father to complete the impaling process of her cunt with his monstrosity.

Benjamin and Sharileen soon worked out the furious rhythm set by Benjamin and he fucked his daughter solely to make himself cum. Sharileen moaned and groaned with each brutal thrust as she felt her cunt spasming and soon Sharileen's body churned with mind bending orgasm. Benjamin kept on fucking his daughter for solid half an hour making her cum twice more culminating in his loudly roared explosive ejaculation which spurted thick copious volumes of hot cum splashing against her cunt walls, his cock buried to the root inside Sharileen's cunt. Benjamin and Sharileen stood still as if their loins were fused. Sharileen moaned that her cunt was now very sore.

Benjamin pulled his cock allowing a heavy trickle of cum and pussy juices to pour out of his daughter's cunt.

Sharileen looked at the clock and panicked, "Daddy, it is nearly eight—thirty. Does mummy know you are back?"

Benjamin shook his head and felt stupid that he did not think of this simple contradiction that how can he appear on dining table from inside the house with out his wife or Rosaline being aware that he was back as he always did.

Sharileen was quicker than her father, " Security man would have seen your car?"

"No, I parked it in the woods and walked though to the back door of your suite."

Sharileen's suite backed on to the woodland area and she used the backdoor to take walks in the evening, "Daddy please ring Rosie that you are running late. When she informs you about the dinner time tell her you would be there straight away without changing."

"Sweetheart, thank you. You must think how stupid is you dad?"

"No, you are sweet and do not have guiles that only women are blessed with," Sharileen watched her giant father dress. His massive hairy frame made her blush and her blood roared in her rain. She wanted to run her hands on his body.

Benjamin was soon dressed; Sharileen straightened his tie, as her mother would do. Benjamin kissed his daughter and asked, "Shari, I love you."

Benjamin rang on the main kitchen extension and soon was talking to Rosaline, " Rosie, I am not far away. I shall then join the guests in the dining room."

Benjamin and Sharileen kissed and held each other tight. Sharileen had to let go knowing the situation. She saw her father move to the back corridor of her four bed roomed suite and vanish into the woods.


Kathleen was ready and arranging the table when her beautiful daughter glowing in her loose light blue kaftan walked in. Kathleen held her tight and kissed her first on the forehead and then on her mouth.

Sharileen mockingly rubbed her face as if something horrible had touched her, "Mummeeee!! Stop being old and sentimental. I am not going to vanish."

Kathleen by now was used to her daughter's lovely habit of hiding her lover her mother in facetious and mocking apparently hurtful comments. The mother and in reality were bonded inseparably daughter were close in mind, heart and soul, "You will soon belong to someone else."

"Naah, mum I will always be yours and daddy's daughter."

Their relatives poured in and soon were seated, conversation getting loud and laughter filling the enormous dining room. Benjamin walked in just before the starters were declared to be coming in his navy blue suit looking handsome. He kissed his wife and daughter and then kissed all the children of his relatives before taking his seat by his wife's side. Food was delicious as Rosaline directed the servants.

Women wanted to discuss next day's itinerary. Kathleen planned that some of them would check for flowers and decorations with the planners. Then all adults and older children would go and try three major caterers. Younger children would be looked after female servants and be taken for new cartoon blockbuster by them in the afternoon. Kathleen told them most probably Pa might come tomorrow or day after, making Sharileen whoop with joy. Other relatives chime in with usual 'we have not seen him for so long ... blah-blah' Kathleen suggested to Sharileen, who she knew found socialising with relatives she barley knew boring, "Shari, you have to miss this. You have the sit with Rosie and sit with wedding planners tomorrow."

Kathleen braced herself knowing Sharileen could stay something that may shock her relatives.

Before Sharileen could say something sarcastic at the stupidity of being al pomp and glitter Rosaline intervened perceptively putting her hand on Sharileen's head, relaxing Kathleen immediately, "Shari they will be here by ten and you do not have to go through the whole ritual. A short quick run through one would suffice."

Sharileen nodded her head looking at the rest, "Sorry guys at least that will be briefer than your torture by my mother for the whole day," making everyone laugh.

Sharileen and her brothers treated Rosaline at par with their mother. In fact they learnt when very young they could probably get away if they tried to defy their mother but not Rosaline.

Kathleen put her hand on her husband's arm to hint to him to say something, "Ben, how is your day tomorrow?"

"Not very busy. I think I have early morning meeting with the Italians. After that I am at mercy of Mannie." (Mannie or Munnummar Ali was the senior aid from his father's time and had unofficial rank above all managers) Sharileen felt her heart flip as she worked out the possibility of her father being free after morning. Her eyes glowed. She looked up towards her father to see if he too noticed this lucky chance. Benjamin face showed no signs that this information had sunk in. Kathleen noticed her daughter's subtle change in mood, she could almost feel her children feelings so close was she to all three and they to her.

Dinner continued until late. Children soon rushed to AV room to see movies. Older children used the other living room to play games and see more mature stuff.

Adults filtered into the main third living room with different drinks, cheeses, and snacks. Before Rosaline moved her hand Sharileen held it in her hands and kissed her palm a simple gesture of love as she aborted her potentially controversial response earlier. Rosaline simply mussed Sharileen's hair replying as if that is why she was there.

The family entertained the guests gracefully. Sharileen played like a child with young children howling with laughter sharing their fun of cartoons. She offered drinks and night snacks to older children and even attempted to beat the boys at video games and lost quickly taking their derision with mock annoyance.

Kathleen and Benjamin could not help but feel a lump in their throat as they irrationally felt that this lovely creature would soon be stop being their exclusively.


In another city in 'Shelter', family had finished dinner. Nathaniel, Melissa and Heather caught up with one another's day. They all discussed plans to travel up to 'Refuge'. Nathaniel poured all a glass of desert wine and himself a scotch. Heather was a quiet, reserved girl. At home she did not mind wearing clothes that did not cover her prosthesis. Her resemblance to Sharileen and Kathleen was striking. After all her mother and father were twins of Sharileen's parents. She was also five feet and six inches tall. She was looked slightly lighter than Sharileen. She had cut her wavy, thick dark silky hair short and they finished at her shoulders. Her face more often and then not was serious though never frowning. Her face even when she was serious reflected a kind heart and alert mind. She was wearing a very loose cotton long tee-shirt which could not hide the magnificent swell of her over generously large breasts. Similarly the tee shirt flared with her full bottom. Her face was mind bogglingly beautiful. Like her deceased mother and aunt she was exceedingly beautiful to make people moan that nature bestowed so much, beauty, grace and perfection in one person. Heather had same exquisite nose that made people lose their concentration when they stared at her face without meaning to be impolite.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.