Shari's Wedding - Cover

Shari's Wedding

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 3: Sharileen and Benjamin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Sharileen and Benjamin - A complex incestuous tale of a family which finds love at various junctures of their lives to bolster their loved ones as fate and tragedy strikes. Overpowering love that transcends social taboo between loving family members.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size   Hairy   Amputee   Big Breasts  

Around the time Kathleen was immersing herself in the bath waiting for her father's call and Nathaniel was walking purposefully towards his sister's suite. About the same time in another suite a young beautiful woman stood brushing her hair after taking a shower. Sharileen or Shari, the younger daughter of Benjamin and Kathleen, looked ravishingly beautiful despite a frown on her forehead. She had inherited the same wavy dark, long and thick hair that her mother had. Her face was as beautiful as her mother's and there were enough hints of features that she must have inherited from her father. Her full mouth always hinted a smile about to break on her lovely face. Her exquisitely beautiful nose could hold anyone's admiration for hours.

She was slightly taller than her mother and stood at about five foot and seven inches. She was full in body as her mother. Her eyes sparkled as her light brown pupils glinted with every change in her mood. Her large soft heavy breasts belied her young years and promised to grow heavier once she chose to procreate. Her rounded waist curved in and then flared most enticingly into full rounded bottom. The crack of her bottom separated into two upward curves on either side below which her thighs matched the fullness of her ass and her legs carried the same healthy curves to her beautiful calves and very pretty toed feet.

Shari's mouth wateringly large breasts drooped ever so slightly with their weight and angled slightly outwards giving her a womanly allure. Her smooth tummy moved down to a sharp line of rich curly pubic hair which triangled down to cover her soft, thick pussy lips and moved as the tip of a triangle towards her anus but stopped well short finishing at the lower corner of vaginal opening.

Sharileen was breath takingly beautiful and was only vaguely aware of her own beauty. Her's was the type of beauty that calmed your senses and made one believe that nature does create perfection and also gives grace, generosity and loving disposition to boot. Sharileen was the dream child of any parents.

As Shari brushed her hair now ever so slightly impatiently her face radiated more beauty than was fair for one human being to posses. Her large, full breasts danced with every bold stroke of her brush.

Suddenly Shari stopped and looked at her reflection in the mirror and smiled. Her whole face seemed to smile including her beautiful nose. Her one hand dropped towards her mount and she winced in discomfort, as her hand seemed to touch her cunt lips covered with lush curly soft bush. She relived the most important day of her life, which was only yesterday. Her smile became more beatific as her mind replayed the whole event in most minute details.


Sharileen and her family had an early dinner with their guests who then planned to go to city for night clubbing. Despite their entreaties Sharileen chose to spend the evening with her father and mother.

They all changed into informal comfortable wears and collected in one of the main living rooms. Kathleen lit the fire as the evening chill took hold of the house. Kathleen was wearing a loose kaftan, as was Sharileen.

Kathleen sat her beautiful daughter down and brushed her lovely hair all the while ignoring her false complaints that she was hurting her daughter.

Benjamin walked in as his lovely wife and equally beautiful daughter pretended to crib against each other. He was as tall and possessed a replica build, as his twin brother and the only fact that he was clean-shaven made him look different. He stationed himself on the other side of the huge living room and opened the book he was trying to finish for a week. He was soon engrossed in the book and failed to realise that his lovely daughter had snuggled up to him.

Sharileen lifted her father's arm and buried her face in his chest, "Daddy, I need some serious advice from you."

Shari always called him Dad when in public and during serious or formal discussion. She addressed him as daddy when in private or when she was being impulsive ad impatient with her father.

Benjamin closed the book with his index finger as the bookmark. He kissed his daughter on her cheek and smiled, "Do you think your daddy has enough intelligence to match yours?" he laughed when Shari punched him with her tiny fist in his belly in response.

"I am serious Daddy. Mummy please ask Daddy to behave," wailed Shari.

Kathleen by now was busy with her needlework and looked up with a happy smile, "You should, by now, be able to make your dad behave without crying for help. I could control my father from my teenage years."

Benjamin groaned melodramatically, "Kath sweetie you are supposed to support your husband and not these hell raiser of a daughter."

Kathleen waved her hand and drew herself from father-daughter discussion.

Benjamin lovingly stroked his daughter's head brushing any errant wavy locks, which flew everywhere as if a breeze was blowing through the living room.

He waited patiently until Shari whispered into his chest, "I need time to marshal my thoughts. You can read your book in the mean time."

This was unusual but Benjamin knew better than to probe. His wife and daughter both would only talk when they wished. He opened and read his book. Sharileen rubbed her face on her father's hairy chest. His straight collared white soft Egyptian cotton kurta-shirt was unbuttoned. He felt her tiny beautiful hand on his chest as Shari played with the hair absentmindedly.

Benjamin read on and time passed. In another half an hour Kathleen decided to get up after yawning twice. She brought a soft cashmere blanket and covered her husband and daughter, "It seems you daughter may keep you up with whatever she wants to discuss. If very late please sleep in the guest bedroom. I am getting up early to go to city for shopping. Shari, can I convince you to accompany me?" Shari shook her head as her hand rubbed her father's chest.

Kathleen bent down to kiss her daughter on her cheek and kissed her husband on lips and bade goodnight to both.

Benjamin felt emotional as his daughter clung to him as she did when very young. She would go away and belong to some other man and his family. Benjamin felt an irrational irritation that his daughter would not be his and his alone in a month's time.

"Daddy, do you want a scotch?" Shari looked and kissed him as he frowned without being aware, "do not worry I am not going to ask for any money," she teased her father, "you can stop frowning."

Benjamin smiled and kissed his daughter and held her tight for few moments, "With two rocks, please."

Shari got up and stretched her arms well over her head before setting off towards the bar. Benjamin became acutely aware of his daughter's maturing feminity as she filled the loose kaftan effortlessly with her womanly attributes. 'She is as beautiful as her mother, ' Benjamin thought.

Shari came back with a large and overgenerous helping of single malt with two rocks for him and one for herself. Their children were brought up as free spirits but were taught to respect boundaries and be self-reliant.

Shari eased herself back into the crook of her father's arm. They silently enjoyed twenty-five years old scotch in small sips. Shari's tiny hand continuously played with her father's chest hair. She curled them on her finger and then softly stretched them straight with utmost concentration.

They both finished their drinks rather quickly. Without another word being shared Shari got up again and took her father's glass and came back with fresh drinks.

Benjamin had by now stretched his legs over the divan.

Shari lifted her father's arms after proffering him his drink and settled down with her face on his belly. Her hand soon found her earlier preoccupation.

"Daddy, I am still a virgin, you know?"

Benjamin sipped his scotch as if it was day-to-day conversation, "No I did not, sweetheart. I thought these days you kids were free of physical hang-ups."

"Daddee!," Shari drew daddy long to show her impatience, "What if I was waiting for someone perfect and special. I could never collect enough courage to approach and that never just happened."

"Now you are going to have one. You do love Anthony," Benjamin persisted rationally, "You two can share all your experiences together."

"Daddy, what am I supposed to do, to be good with him?" Shari looked up at her father who finished his drink.

Shari quickly got up and took his glass and rushed to freshen it up. Soon she was safely ensconsed in her father's lap after she handed him his scotch filled crystal tumbler.

"Shari, should you not have talked to mummy about all this?" Benjamin took refuge in the obvious.

Sharileen again looked up and grabbed a tuft of her father's chest hair to emphasise her point, " I did. Mum says to talk to you. She said you can tell me from man's perspective in more detail than she can."

Benjamin fumbled as his daughter's head was now resting in his lap and he suddenly noticed that he was getting stiffer without realising.

"I could try Shari. But it is hard for dads to discuss these things with their sweet daughters."

"Oh, come on! Daddy, you could not be so bashful to discuss what is obvious we all will do and indulge in freely."

"Shari, is there no friend of yours who is close and you like him enough to share it with him and see it for yourself," Benjamin was progressive father and had no concern regarding his children having hang-up free attitude about sex.

Sharileen shook her head her cheek resting on her father's lap making him uncomfortable, "You are right dad. I need to experience it for myself. Sadly I missed my boat."

"Shari, please. You did say that there was someone. If he is in 'Mass-Cambridge' we can arrange a discrete flight for you or for him. If he is amenable that is." Benjamin had simple solutions for all convoluted problems. He believed if you love or like a person half the problem is solved in any situation.

Shari sighed and lifted herself up. She sat in her father's lap and put her arms around his neck and buried her face in his neck smelling his familiar cologne, "Daddy, he is not in Massachusetts. Er ... um ... daddy I am sorry to have troubled you."

Benjamin held his daughter close with love and kissed her forehead, "Is that person known to us? I am sorry I do not mean to pry. You do not have to tell me if you do not wish to. I desperately want to set it right for you."

"I love you so much. There is no father on this earth who would not have told his daughter off for being so obscene," Shari kissed her father on his mouth twice before she buried her face again in his chest her fingers toying with his chest hair, "What if I do tell you and it offends you. You may hate me for rest of my life. Do I have your promise that you will forgive me and forget this conversation forever?"

"I will never hate you for anything, Shari," Benjamin's voice choked, "There is nothing you can do to make me love you any less as my daughter. Nothing and nobody can change that. Please remember this for all times to come. I will rather die than see my love for you diminish for any reason."

"I am sorry Daddy. Really sorry. Please forgive me," Shari held her father's face in her tiny hands and kissed him repeatedly as a taken of her apology. Her eyes were shiny with tears she held back.

Both father and daughter tightened their arms around each other and let time drift s they both clung to their love they had for each other.

After a long time Benjamin gulped his scotch down and to lighten the mood teased Shari, "Hey bartender, if you want any tip please fill mine and my lovely daughter's glasses promptly."

"Right away sir," Shari laughed. She soon returned with generous helping for her father and modest one for herself.

They both became comfortable on the sofa. Sharileen put her cheek against her father's and said softly, "The way I have felt all along dad, I am quite prepared to allow the hooded thief today in my bedroom. In fact I would be grateful if you could locate him and send him to my suite."

The time stopped for Benjamin. He absentmindedly gulped his scotch in two big swigs. The hooded thief was a joke Kathleen played on their three children on occasions they needed admonition or correction. Benjamin would cover himself with a big white towel or sheet and do a bad job of creating scary noises. All he succeeded in was making all three roll around in mad laughter. They never, however, had to use loud voice or any other restriction to mend their kids' ways.

Benjamin whispered, "Shari sweetheart!!"

Sharileen knew the burden she has dropped on her father. Her father also taught her that every one has to decide for himself or herself. She had to let her father decide and she would accept the best or the worst decision with equal grace.

"I am really sorry Daddy. I love you. You are the best father in the whole world," Shari's voice cracked with emotion and she knew she would cry if she did not leave right now. Her father could not see her cry. He would rip anything or anyone that could hurt her to bring her to tears, "I will, though, wait for the hooded thief all night. If he does not come tonight I will understand. I do know I will still have my loving father tomorrow morning whatever may happen tonight."

Sharileen kissed her father and despite her super control two tears rolled down her cheek and she could not move away fast enough. Benjamin felt the wetness on his cheeks as he dumbly saw Sharileen walk away briskly out of the living room.

Benjamin had an open mind for all things life had thrown. Sharileen had challenged that belief by trusting him, as he always wanted her to. He got up and filled his glass liberally with scotch. The alcohol now had reached his circulation. All the conversation played like loop in his mind again and again. He stared for an eternity and twice filled his glass. He got up slowly and put the glass on the table. Love always tries those who love freely and wholeheartedly. The more you give your love the more it demands responsibility and courage of you.


Sharileen changed inside her suite — she threw away her kaftan as tears ran down her cheeks. She ripped her bra and panties off her. Somehow she was stupid enough to think it would be all so simple. Now she realised she had opened the Pandora's box. She chose a wrong time and did it horribly badly. Sharileen cried silently. She hastily pulled a thin short silk nightgown over hers and curled up in her bed. The only light in her room came from the bathroom lights she forgot to switch off; it filled the room with smooth blue tinge. She was too distraught to get up and switch the lights off.

It seemed like ages before her sobs died down. She was not sure if she was asleep or dreaming. She felt a soft closing of the sliding door she had forgotten to close.

Her breathing became very hard. She felt there was not enough air for her to breathe. She turned towards the door and saw a huge figure move slowly towards her bed. She could die with nervous excitement. Her breasts rose and fell with each laboured breath. Her belly muscles tensed up as if she was going to be hit by something. Her father knelt by the side of her bed. Time froze and lost all meaning for two people. Sharileen felt, but barely saw her father's face in dim light, move towards her. She felt his lips touch hers ever so gently. He whispered without moving his lips away, "I managed to find the hooded thief for you Shari sweetie. He is all yours. Do what you may with him."

Sharileen sobbed and her arms flew out of the sheet and she wrapped them around her father's neck as she pushed her lips against his. Benjamin kissed his daughter as a woman and soon he pried her mouth open with his tongue. Father and daughter ravaged each other's mouth to seek hidden treasures. Their tongues duelled and their saliva mixed. The kiss was momentous and would have been appropriate if all the bands in the world started to play all together. But in the huge universe and in its large unfathomable cosmic design; this momentous event happened in still quiet of the night with utter silent ferocity of mutual love that father and daughter had shared all their lives. In fact all the bands were playing. They were playing only inside the heads of Sharileen and her father.

Sharileen could never recall how long the kiss lasted. She cling to her father like a small child scared of something in the dark. Benjamin never eased his mouth off his daughter's. Sharileen felt her father's hand move under the sheet and softly rested on her tummy. Benjamin's hand, ever so slowly moved up, until it reached the heaving breasts of his daughter. Sharileen felt her breathing that has just eased up became raspy again as she felt her father's strong hand move over her right breast and it softly covered it over the gossamer silk gown. Sharileen felt her father's mouth become even more insistent and his hand massaged her breast. Sharileen felt her whole body burning with happiness and desire so strong that she could scream. Sharileen had no idea what would happen when. She knew that her father would take her wherever she needed to go tonight.

Her father removed his hand and before Sharileen could panic she felt his hand find the hem of the gown and soon his warm huge hand snaked up on her belly and soon covered her breast. The touch of his hand on her naked breast made her jump. Her belly muscles were spasming with excitement. Benjamin kissed his daughter and massaged her breasts making her gasp with her virginal lust. He found her big thick nipple hard and engorged. He gently took one between his thumb and index finger and rolled it slowly. Sharileen thought she would explode. She did not realise but her hips rose up on their on accord. She felt wet warm fluids running between her thighs.

"Daddy ... Daddy ... I love you," Sharileen declared the obvious in a throaty whisper inside her father's mouth.

Benjamin broke the kiss and slowly lifted the gown up. Sharileen quickly sat up to help her father. The simple act of taking off her gown was so defining that night. Her father had taken her clothes off for the first time as a woman.

Sharileen could just about make out in dim light as her father dropped her gown on the floor. He removed his kurta and threw it away. Sharileen felt her throat choke. The sheer perversity and taboo of her father removing her gown and then taking his clothes off seemed even more momentous than him kissing her and fondling her breasts.

Sharileen saw her father undoing the cord of his trousers and pull it off. He slowly walked back towards her bed. He pulled the sheet off Sharileen. He gently pushed her back on the bed. He climbed on the bed at the foot end. Sharileen would never forget the moment when her father gently separated her legs and bent forwards to bury his face between the virgin thighs of his daughter.

Sharileen gasped and bit her lip as her father mouth kissed her virgin pussy covered with lush dark pubic growth. She felt she was leaking fluids as if she was peeing. Her father's tongue separated her cunt lips and he licked the entrance from bottom to the tip finishing at his daughter's clitoris. Sharileen's body spasmed as if she was about to have a fit.

Her hands of their own accord reached over her father's head and she grabbed his thick curls between her fingers not realising she may have been hurting him.

Benjamin slowly licked the whole soft sweet smelling opening of his daughter's pussy always finishing with her clitoris. Sharileen now held her thighs wide open so Benjamin freed his hands and moved them around his daughter's thighs to gently grab her soft large breasts in his big hands.

He traced the whole vaginal opening with his tongue and soon concentrated on his daughter's clitoris. He first gently and then firmly flicked it with his tongue as his daughter's cunt oozed sweet fragrant juice constantly. Sharileen was moaning as if in pain. Her hips were moving up and down but erratically. Her father managed to keep his lips and tongue on his daughter's clitoris despite her wild movements and continued to lick it. His tongue was now flicking over his daughter's clitoris rapidly making her moans louder and louder.

In next few minutes Sharileen let out a loud moan and soon lifted her back off the bed as if in agony. Her hands gripped her father's head even tighter than before trying to push his face into her vagina. She felt a painful spasm deep inside her lower belly. Sharileen felt as if her heart was going to explode. Sharileen closed her eyes tight shut as her agonising spasm overwhelmed her. Suddenly she felt as if her breasts were on fire and then the pain shot downwards localising itself deep inside her pussy. Sharileen now was not concerned if her breathing stopped only if this pain could explode and leave her. Suddenly her whole body went even more rigid and still. Sharileen let out a guttural moan and flopped back on the bed as her climax tore through her virginal body. It was nothing compared to anything she had managed while masturbating. Her father continued to lick her cunt as she struggled with her rampant orgasm. It took many minutes before Sharileen quietened down. Her father was still licking her now very sensitive clitoris. It was hypersensitive. She wriggles her hips to move away from her father's educated mouth. Her breathing was still ragged.

Her father rose from her very wet and leaky cunt and moved over her. He slowly draped his huge body over hers. She kissed him and soon tasted her pussy juices. She held him tight as if he would run away or vanish in thin air.

Benjamin kissed his daughter and whispered, "It may hurt a bit Shari."

Sharileen shook her head not trusting her voice to suggest that her father should not worry about that.

Sharileen felt her father take his right hand down towards his groin and son felt a big warm rounded tip of his penis at the entrance of cunt slick with her juices. Her hips were flexed and her thighs had fallen wide open. Sharileen felt her father rub a warm, soft and hard at the same time huge fist like structure up and down over the soft entrance of her cunt.

Sharileen felt her father move his hips and made some adjustments with his hand and she felt a constant pressure on her cunt like she had never felt before. It was a dull but threateningly fearful pressure. Her arms tightened around her father's neck as Sharileen felt the pressure increasing in insistence. Suddenly Sharileen felt a sharp pain as that huge fist shot inside the tight virginal entrance of her cunt stretching her pussy beyond belief. Sharileen wanted to scream with tha pain she felt but heroically bit her lip and felt her eyes filling up with warm tears.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.