Shari's Wedding - Cover

Shari's Wedding

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 2: Nat and Melissa

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Nat and Melissa - A complex incestuous tale of a family which finds love at various junctures of their lives to bolster their loved ones as fate and tragedy strikes. Overpowering love that transcends social taboo between loving family members.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size   Hairy   Amputee   Big Breasts  

At about the same time two hundred fifty miles north Nathaniel Michael Knight across the long corridor in another estate ('shelter') almost replica of his brother's 'Refuge'. The purpose was again to use and maintain the Greenland to give employment to local villagers and both succeeded big times. Any neutral observer would have seen a very tall heavily built man about six foot four inches moving like an athlete. He was dressed in white cotton summer holidays trousers and loose long kurta with open leather slip-ons. He had thick curly hair combed back. There was no hint of grey yet. He knew by fifty he would be grey very quickly as his father had. His forty-five years were barely noticeable. He had a face easily called immensely handsome- a legacy from his father. His broad shoulders and big chest belied his lithe physique when fully clothed but became evident once he disrobed. He looked exactly like his twin brother but for the fact that he supported a thick bushy moustache unlike Benjamin who was clean-shaven.

Not far away in one of the suites an extremely beautiful woman was disrobing out of her city clothes. Melissa stood in her huge en suite standing in a bra and panty contemplating what casual apparel to wear for her imminent visitor. Melissa was twenty-six soon going to be twenty-seven. She was born after a gap of over nineteen years after her twin brothers. Michael Knight doted on his daughter from day one. Melissa, affectionately called Mel, was always quiet, generous and polite. Her brother showered their love in abundance, as they were grown ups and could treat her as a child. Soon after her tenth birthday, tragedy struck. Kenneth's wife, Kathleen's mother, passed away after struggling with cervical cancer. Her mother, Nat's wife, and Heather were travelling late in night to airport to fly for her funeral. A truck hit their car. The driver, her mother, Reema, and sister-in-law, Patricia, were killed on the spot. Her niece, Nat's daughter, Heather, who was barely five survived but her left leg had to be amputated below the knee. The whole family was in the shroud of dark mood and disarray for years.

Her sister-in-law Kath and brothers along with her father brought both her and Heather as two daughters. Heather was successfully rehabilitated with prosthesis. But for a slight limp she could hide her limb loss and she always did.

Melissa did her masters in philosophy and married a successful businessman of a local rich family who were related to them through her mother. The groom was a good friend of her brother Nat. Her new husband, Gabriel Roberts, politely told her that he was gay the night of the wedding and was too much of a coward to tell his family. He was man enough to accept that he had deceived Melissa and apologised profusely. He offered her a life of her choosing and they both could keep the charade. Melissa nicely declined. Melissa could not accept this on a matter of principle. She offered her husband some time before they could separate, but he had to promise not to deceive another woman even if he could not face up to the reality. He was grateful. He owned up to his sexual preferences to his family and divorced Melissa within one year who came back to her brother Nat's house to look after him and his daughter.

She wrote columns in national and international newspaper on philosophy and social issues. Melissa also published two books one fiction and other non-fiction. She had found her calling. Money was never a problem.

Melissa shook herself out of the reverie as she heard the sliding door of her suite being closed. She smiled with her light brown eyes shining with love and she could feel her pulse rising. Soon her brother Nathaniel was standing on the door of her bathroom smiling at her.

Nat looked at his little sister as an alien man would look at her. Melissa stood about five foot five inches tall. Her beautiful face reflected the beauty of their mother and handsome visage of their father. Her clear fair skin radiated health and vitality. He had never seen her use any makeup. Her lips were red and full. Her beautiful nose crinkled when she smiled as she did, seeing him walk in. Melissa was a full-bodied young woman who had no time or desire to conform to "thin is beautiful" fad. Melissa had written many incisive pieces on this issue. Her breasts were very large, full and heavy. Her cotton bra seemed to be struggling to hold those two majestic breasts. Her full waist flared into most delectable full round bottom stretching the white cotton panty. Her bottom accentuated her full, round thighs as they tapered into healthy calves and two pretty feet.

Melissa smiled at her brother, who looked after her as his daughter, and seemed to be transfixed at the door as his eyes tried to savour the mesmerising sight of his extremely beautiful sister.

"Nat, you have seen your sister before."

"Mel, you are so beautiful. I sometime forget that. Moments like this remind me not to take divine beauty like yours for granted," Nat slowly approached his sister who appeared tiny as his huge body stood behind her petite but voluptuous frame. Melissa moved back a bit to put her head on her brother's chest as his hands engulfed her waist, "I think my brothers are more handsome than us women. You should see how you can make so many women jealous of us."

Nat kissed the top of his sister's head. She had yet not opened her bun. Nat expertly removed the pins and unravelled the bun as Melissa's long curly dark hair floated down as a curtain over her back reaching almost below her full bottom.

"Mel, I owe you my sanity. You have kept dad and me sane. I love you," Nat could remember the day as clearly as if it were yesterday. His hands slowly rubbed the smooth skin of his sister's stomach, worming up and up ever so gradually. Melissa sighed and pushed her self even more onto her brother's giant frame as their eyes were locked onto one another's in the mirror.

"When have asked the kitchen to serve dinner?" Nat inquired making his sister smile.

"Is there something on my brother's mind? Anyway I have asked Carmel to table the dinner for nine. Is there something important you want to do before dinner?"

Nat smiled as his sister teased him. He moved his hands over her chest and pushed her bra off her magnificent breasts. His large hands tried to cover the overflowing soft, heavy milky smooth breast flesh making Melissa draw a sharp breath, "Mel, I just wanted to confirm if you would allow your brother to worship you beauty and how long do I have if you did."

Melissa felt her brother's hand softly massage her breasts making her feel weak in knees and she could feel her cunt getting wet by second, "My sweet brother, you are so kind. Please love me as you have always done, we would never have enough time."

Melissa lifted her beautiful face up as her brother brought his face down to kiss her on the lips. Her mouth opened automatically as soon as her brother's lips touched hers. Nat pushed his tongue deep inside his sister's sweet mouth as it duelled with her tongue. Brother and sister kissed as their saliva exchanged mouths. They both greedily devourer each other's mouth as if they had not kissed for years. In fact Nat had cleverly managed to evade all house help and managed to sneak in very early in the morning to have their occasional early morning sex before they left for their offices.

Melissa was now breathing heavily as her brother used the advantage of his height and drooled a steady steam of his saliva in her mouth. Melissa gulped it greedily as she felt his hands now firmly squeezing her breasts.

Melissa took her right hand behind her and insinuated between their bodies to seek her brother's genitalia. Her hand rubbed over the big bulge underneath his kurta and trousers. As always her small pretty hand was inadequate in covering the big bulge of her brother's penis.

"Nat, shall we go into bedroom," Melissa whispered inside her brother's invading mouth. Nat nodded subtly. He turned his sister around and lifted her in his arms as if she weighed nothing. Melissa put her arms around her brother's neck ad soon both were kissing once again as Nat moved towards the bedroom. Nathaniel put his sister on the bed and she stood on her knees in front of him. Melissa impatiently unbuttoned her brother's kurta. Nat helped her by lifting it off his massive frame.

Melissa rubbed her tiny hands all over her brother's hugely muscled hairy chest and belly. Soon her fingers were trying to find the cord holding his casual cotton trousers. She pulled the flower-knot and loosened the waistband; she knew her brother did not wear any boxers underneath. Melissa by now knew that always reflected his impatience to make love to her. Melissa felt hot as she lowered her brother's trousers slowly exposing his massive hairy bottom. His thick curly pubic hair came into view. Nat ran his fingers through rich curly hair of his sister affectionately as she exposed him.

As she pulled her brother's trousers down Melissa soon faced the thick gargantuan root of his giant penis. Melissa sucked in air as her mouth opened with anticipation of its own accord. She let go of his trousers, which slithered down slowly to expose her brother's monstrous penis. It was not until the garment had cleared his lower thighs that his glans came into view.

Melissa looked at her brother's humungous cock as if she had seen it for first time. In fact she was as much in thrall of this monster then as she was when she saw it twelve years.

Melissa lifted her brother's heavy, monstrous penis in her both hands. Her hand could barely go around half the circumference of her brother's gargantuan cock even though it a long way away from being fully hard.

Melissa looked up into her brother's loving eyes and she opened her beautiful mouth wide open and tried to engulf her brother's huge cock head. Her mouth corners strained and her beautiful nostrils flared as she lowered her face slowly to take the head and two inches in her tortured warm mouth. Nat used his both hands to run his fingers through his sister's hair and stroked her face as she tried to move her wide-open mouth over his giant cock.

Melissa's mouth started to leak saliva along the massive shaft of her brother's cock as it started to stiffen rapidly filling her mouth to an impossible stretch. Melissa looked up to se her older brother's handsome face bathed in pleasure as her mouth slavered over his punishing girth. Melissa could give anything to see that expression on her loving brother's face. She started to fellate her brother with her mouth wide open and drooling constantly into his thick pubic growth.

Melissa soon was supporting the steel hard monstrously thick shaft that refused to bend even a millimetre and she had to raise herself even more to move her face up and down rather than back and forth as she did initially.

Nat lifted his sister's face off his rampant monster penis. He pulled her up to kiss her violently as he massaged her large breasts. Nat pushed his sister gently as she fell on her back. He grabbed her panties and pulled them off her voluptuous ass exposing her fragrant pussy covered with glistening wet dark curly bush. He threw the panties behind him and pulled his sister holding her legs towards the edge of the bed.

Melissa was breathing heavily in anticipation. Her brother had few favourite positions when he was waiting to have sex with her all day and was impatient to get a chance to be alone with her. This was one of them. Melissa knew he liked to have his feet on the floor to get purchase to fuck her hard.

Nat supported his monster penis in his large hand, its girth evading even his big hand to go all around. He placed the monstrously huge glans at the entrance of his sister's sweet, soft cunt and pushed gently feeling her cunt opening stretch to accommodate his giant.

Melissa gasped, as she felt all too familiar dull pain of her cunt walls dilating as her brother pushed his enormous cock inside her, "Aaahh ... Nat ... tt."

Once Nat managed to push his gigantic cock head inside the warm, soft cunt of his sister he draped her with his massive frame crushing her large soft breasts with his hairy chest. He held her face in his big hands and kissed her open mouth ferociously. Melissa moaned inside her brother's mouth as she felt him push his gigantic cock inch after inch inside her frothy, churning pussy.

"Nat ... fuck me ... please ... put your huge cock inside my cunt," Melissa whimpered as she was kissed by her brother's rapacious mouth.

Nat ignored her pleas and continued to push his huge cock slowly feeling every inch of his hugely thick monstrous length being engulfed by his sister's warm soft pussy walls.

Melissa kissed her brother back her arms tightly wound around his neck. Nat ground his cock in steadily pushing his unbelievably beautiful sister to her first orgasm. Melissa gasped as she felt her brother's massive girth painfully stretching her cunt as it kept on going deep inside her. She always wondered how does her body accommodate this kind of monster fully inside her. Nat felt his sister's cervix rubbing against his sensitive glans. He moved his cock out a bit and slammed the last few inches in one smooth thrust. Melissa moaned loudly and her orgasm tipped over, "Aaahhh ... Nat ... aaahh ... I am about to cum."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.