Educating Debra
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2009 by Unca D

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A romantic/erotic fantasy. Brian saves Debra from certain death when he pulls her from in front of an onrushing city bus. He discovers she is nearly blind, due to her albinism -- but he is smitten by her exotic beauty. The chance encounter sparks a friendship that deepens into romance -- until Brian discovers how inhibited she is regarding her own sexuality. Someone needs to guide her in exploring her sexual response; and who better than Brian?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Brian parked his car on Orchard Street, climbed to the porch and rang the bell. Kaycee opened the door. "Come in. Debra! Brian's here."

Debra bounded from her room. She ran to him and threw her arms around his shoulders. He lifted her up and she locked her legs around his hips. He held her and they kissed.

"That's what I call a welcome," Kaycee remarked.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"I got your email -- you said to pack two changes of clothes and if I had a little black dress to bring it. I haven't worn my little back dress in years." She pointed to a suitcase and garment bag by the door.

Brian picked up her luggage, carried them outside and placed them in his trunk. Debra waved to Kaycee, sat in the passenger seat and fastened her belt.

He started his motor and headed toward the interstate. Debra grasped his hand and caressed his forearm. "Are you one hundred percent?" he asked.

"I'm one hundred ten percent," she replied. "I still have a few days' of antibiotic to take -- to stamp out any lingering bacteria. Brian, I have never felt better in my life." She squeezed his hand. "Knowing that diagnosis has lifted a huge boulder from me. There were moments when I seriously thought I was regressing -- I thought I was turning back into a seven-year-old. You are my savior, Brian. You saved my life and you helped save my sanity. You've changed my life." He turned to look at her face. She brushed tears from her cheeks. "I'm sorry ... I'm happy, Brian. Really, truly happy -- for the first time in my life."

"That's what I'm here for," he replied. "To take care of you." He regarded her. "It looks like you had a new perm."

"Yeah ... This sounded like it was shaping up to be a big weekend, so Kaycee trimmed my hair and gave me another perm. Do you like?"

"No, I don't like. I love. Have you had any symptoms ... problems ... since your recovery?"

"None. None at all."

"Any dreams about Aunt Gemma?"

"I think I have banished her demon," Debra replied, squeezing his hand, "with the help of my demon-slayer." She squeezed his hand again. "You know," she said coyly, "with this burden gone -- I can enjoy masturbation guilt-free. It's a great way to unwind before going to sleep."

"It is indeed," he replied.

"I can fantasize I'm with you and..."

"Debra..." He interrupted her. "Are you doing this often?"

She flashed a shy smile. "Not TOO often ... Only every night this week."

"You should call and we can do it together. Does your cell have hands-free?"

"I don't have the earpiece for that."

"Does it have Bluetooth?"

"It does."

"I think I have a spare earpiece you can have. Then you can call me and it'll be almost like we're together every night."

"Why didn't I think of it?" She smiled again. "Thinking about it now is making me a little horny."

"That's a good way to start this road trip," he replied, "because I'm a little horny, too."

"Then -- can you tell me where we're going?"

"And spoil the surprise? No way. I'll tell you this -- it's a couple hours' drive."

"I heard the weather forecast," she said. "It's supposed to snow this weekend."

"Not a problem. I have good tires." He approached the ramp for the interstate and accelerated to merge into traffic. Then, he set the cruise control.

Debra lifted his hand to her lips and kissed it. Brian glanced at her. "I am so much in love with you, Brian," she said. "I never imagined I ever could be in love like this." She kissed his hand again. "Freeway driving makes me drowsy -- something about the rhythm of the road."

"Take a nap if you'd like," he said. "We have a way to go."


Brian pulled off the interstate. Debra roused. "Are we there?" she asked.

"We go the rest of the way on state highways. It's starting to flurry." He consulted the screen of his Garmin clipped to his dashboard.

"Pretty scenery," she remarked. "Lots of trees."

"This is my first time up this way." Debra stretched. She retrieved a plastic water bottle from her bag and drank from it. "There's a rest area ahead," he said. "Would you like to use the facilities?"

"How much longer 'til we get there?"

"About half an hour."

"I'm good for half an hour," she replied. She squeezed his hand. "You do look out for me."

"Keep an eye out for State Highway 67," he said.

"You want ME to look for road signs?" she said. "I can't read them until we're nearly past them."

"According to Garmin it's coming up."

Debra craned her neck to look out the windshield. "Is that it?"

"I believe so." He slowed and made a right turn.

"Not much traffic," she remarked.

"No -- the roads have been deserted."

"Ah -- there's the sign for the driveway." He turned onto a private roadway and drove under an arch that read Bristlepine Resort."

"Bristlepine Resort?" Debra asked. "I think I've heard of it."

"It's popular with the money crowd," he replied. "There are a couple of pro-level golf courses on the property. During golf season you need to book rooms months ahead. It's off-season, so I was able to get a room on short notice -- and, an off-season discount."

"You're lucky. What would you have done if there wasn't a vacancy?"

"This place was my first choice. I had contingency plans." He stopped under a porte-cochere and popped his trunk. A bellman began loading their bags onto a cart.

Brian stepped to the desk. "Reservations for Albert," he said.

The clerk flipped through her records. "I'm sorry -- I don't see a reservation for Albert."

"Brian Albert," he said, slowly and enunciating each syllable."

"I have one for Albert Brian. Is that you?"

He rolled his eyes and looked at the reservation. "Yes -- that's me." He proffered his credit card. "It ALWAYS happens," he said to Debra.

The clerk returned his card and pass keys. "Room 201. Enjoy your stay."

"This way, folks," the bellman said and led them to an elevator. He pushed the luggage cart down the corridor and stopped by their room.

Brian opened the door with the passcard and the stepped in. "Oh, my God," Debra exclaimed. "Look at this room! There's a huge shower ... a little attached greenhouse with a whirlpool tub ... king-sized four-poster bed ... a fireplace. Brian -- is this the honeymoon suite?"

"No. It's just a regular guest room -- a high-end guest room to be sure. Their honeymoon suite is always booked."

"This would pass as a honeymoon suite for me."

Brian tipped the bellman and organized their luggage. "We have about half an hour before our dinner reservations. They have a top-rated restaurant here -- dress code is jackets for men and dresses for ladies."

"That's why you wanted me to bring my little black dress," she replied. "Do you have a jacket?"

"I have a suit, believe it or not."

Debra began unpacking her bag. "I think I'll use the facilities." She took a pack of disinfectant wipes from her bag and headed for the bathroom.

Brian slipped out of his jeans and pullover, pulled on a white dress shirt and buttoned it. He put on his suit pants and began tying his necktie. "Well," he heard her say. "What do you think?"

He turned and regarded Debra. Her dress was sleeveless. The bodice was cut low enough to display some of her modest décolletage. Its hem fell halfway to her knees. She had put on sheer black hose and a pair of black heels.

"You look sensational," he said. "Sensational."

Debra stepped to him and adjusted his tie. He slipped into his jacket and worked his feet into a pair of black loafers.

"Let's go," he said and picked up his room card. Holding hands they walked to the elevator and through the lobby. "I have one thing I need to do," he said and stepped to the concierge's desk.

"All set," the concierge said and he gave a thumb's up signal.

"What was that about?" Debra asked.

"Just making sure."

"Sure about what?"

"You'll see."

"Brian -- you pledged you'd never conceal anything from me."

"There's a difference between concealment and keeping suspense," he replied. "Remember -- anticipation is good. The restaurant is over here."


"When we walked into that restaurant," Debra remarked, "I was getting looks. You'd think they'd never seen an albino before."

"I guarantee they never saw such a drop-dead gorgeous one."

"Does it bother you that I get looks?"

Brian grinned. "Not in the least. How was your dinner?" he asked as they walked hand-in-hand to their room.

"Wonderful. When you said we'd go someplace special -- this place is special beyond my wildest dreams."

He unlocked the door and they stepped inside. "Brian!" Debra exclaimed.

Candles were lit on the ledge in the greenhouse. The whirlpool was filled and running on a low level. On a table near the tub sat an ice bucket with a bottle of Champagne and a pair of glasses. The bed had been turned down and a box of chocolates sat between the pillows. Soft music played through a sound system. Tongues of flame flickered in the fireplace and a vase of red roses sat on the nightstand. "This weekend must be costing you a fortune!"

"I don't splurge like this every day," he replied. "I make a good income. I can afford something like this ... once in my life." He gestured her into the greenhouse. "I thought it would be fun to soak in the whirlpool before bed."

"And, sip Champagne?" she asked.

"Of course -- what else would we do with it? I don't have a ship to christen." He began peeling off his suit.

"I'll slip out of this and rinse my hose," Debra said.

"You wore them for what -- an hour and a half?"

"It's a habit."

"I'll open the Champagne," he replied.

He began loosening the foil. "Oh, Brian," he heard her call.

He turned and saw her standing in a pair of black, high-cut briefs and black thigh-high stockings, posing with her hands behind her head and rocking her torso. She turned her back to him, revealing her briefs were a thong. She wiggled her hips and ducked into the bathroom, giving him a little wave before closing the door.

"You're a tease!" he called to her. He removed the foil and wire cage from the bottle and popped the cork. Brian poured two glasses. He placed them and the ice bucket within reach from the tub and then he stepped into it.

Debra emerged from the bathroom in a thick, floor- length robe embroidered with the resort logo. "These were in the bathroom hanging from a heated towel rack. They're soft and warm ... Something wrong? You look disappointed."

"I was expecting you to emerge nude."

"You're the one who said anticipation is good," she replied. Debra removed her glasses and set them on the table. She turned her back to him, untied the belt and slipped the robe from her shoulders.

"You look sensational from the back, too," he remarked.

She lifted one foot to step into the tub. Brian leaned to support her. "Careful -- the water is deep."

"Whoa," she exclaimed as she sat in the tub. "I guess it is -- it comes up to my armpits. I'm buoyant." She giggled. "I'm floating away!" She wriggled her legs until she was sitting and facing Brian. He poked the control to set the whirlpool on full.

He handed her a glass of Champagne. "One for you and one for me. Sip it slowly. Champagne can go to your head."

She sipped. "This is very nice. Such tiny bubbles. I like how they feel on my tongue." She sipped some more. "Brian -- it feels like something in my glass..." She held the glass up, wiped condensation from it and reached in with her finger to retrieve a gold ring with a single white stone. "Oh, Brian," she exclaimed. "I told you I don't need a ring."

"And I told you that I do. Here..." He took the ring from her and swished it in the tub to rinse it. "Give me your hand." He held the ring over her fingernail. "Debra Walling -- will you marry me?"

"Yes, Brian, I will marry you. I will in a heartbeat." He slid the ring onto her finger.

"How's the fit?"

"Fine," she said and wiped her eyes. Then she lunged toward him, threw her arms around his neck and covered his lips and face with kisses. She held the ring close to her face and examined it. "It's beautiful, Brian. Yellow gold?"

"I'm kind of old-fashioned," he replied. "I think engagement and wedding bands ought to be yellow gold. I know white seems to be more fashionable."

"I love it -- I absolutely love it. Thank you."

"Let me refill your glass."

"I'm feeling the Champagne," she said.

"How does it feel?"

"Really good. And the water feels good, too."

He coaxed her to sit with her back against his chest. He held her around her waist, kissed her shoulders and nuzzled her neck. She squeezed his knees. "You know I like that," she said. Brian cupped his hand over her left breast and began stroking her gently. "That feels good. The water is warm and relaxing. It feels really good."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.