Educating Debra - Cover

Educating Debra

Copyright© 2009 by Unca D

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A romantic/erotic fantasy. Brian saves Debra from certain death when he pulls her from in front of an onrushing city bus. He discovers she is nearly blind, due to her albinism -- but he is smitten by her exotic beauty. The chance encounter sparks a friendship that deepens into romance -- until Brian discovers how inhibited she is regarding her own sexuality. Someone needs to guide her in exploring her sexual response; and who better than Brian?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Brian sat at his desk reviewing a spreadsheet full of figures. He felt his Blackberry vibrate in his pocket. "Hello?" he answered.

Brian -- it's Debra.

"Oh, hi."

Hi. I got your message about something to do tonight.

"Yeah ... I was talking to one of the guys here about our dilemma. He's a member of an amateur theatre group and they're putting on The Fantasticks tonight. I can get tickets. Maybe you'd enjoy that."

I'm not familiar with it.

"It's a musical ... kind of avant garde ... or it was avant garde in the sixties. I thought you'd enjoy it because a live play is mostly dialogue rather than a movie that's mostly visual. I mean ... in Hamlet he says, we'll hear a play, not we'll see a play."

That is considerate of you. What's it about?

"I looked it up on Wikipedia ... it's a light romantic comedy ... do you know the song 'Try to Remember' -- you know, about September and December?"

Yes...

"It came from that play."

Oh ... All right. I'll come with you. Does your friend have a part in it?

"Not this time. I think six is still a good time for me to pick you up. Does it work for you?"

Yes -- six is fine.

"See you then." He pressed the button to disconnect the call.


Brian rang the bell at the bungalow and again Kaycee answered. "Hi, Brian. Come in." He stepped into the living room. Sitting on the sofa was a powerful-looking Black man. "This is Dug," Kaycee said. "He's a linebacker on the football team."

"Hi," Brian said.

"Hey," came the reply.

"Dug's going to be in the next NFL draft," Kaycee said. "Fifth round."

Brian nodded in approval. "Congratulations."

"Thanks man..."

Debra came from her room. "I'm ready," she said and headed out the door. "What did you think of Kaycee's boyfriend?" she asked.

"Impressive amount of testosterone," he replied.

She giggled. "His name isn't Doug as in short for Douglas, but Dug as in a pit. But he's real sweet with Kaycee. Actually I'm glad you're giving me an excuse to be out of the house. I think Kaycee and Dug have a big night planned."

"What will you do after the play?" he asked.

"I figure they'll be settled in by then."

He opened the passenger side door for her and then climbed behind the wheel. "Do you have a car, Debra?" he asked.

She shook her head. "I can't drive -- I can't pass the eye test."

"Oh..."

"It's okay. I get around all right."

He drove to a small theatre on the outskirts of the city. "This place was slated to be demolished," he explained. "This used to be the red-light district and this theatre showed porno films. Eventually that business dried up..."

"Because of the internet?" she asked.

"Because of home video mostly. The place was abandoned. Then, the son of one of this burgh's wealthy families got interested in the theatre group. He bought the place and paid to have it restored. It's a nice little theatre, and now the neighborhood is being gentrified." He opened the door and held it for her.

"Hey, Brian," a voice called to him.

"Jeff -- this is Debra. Jeff is the fellow in my office who's in this troupe."

"Pleased to meet you."

"I'm doing usher duty tonight," Jeff explained. "Tonight's a musical and I don't have a singing voice. Next month we're doing 'Glengarry Glen Ross' -- you know, David Mamet?"

"I've heard of it," Debra replied. "Do you have a part in it?"

"I do. Come see me in it. It's not a musical."

"Jeff might not be a singer but he has an excellent swearing voice," Brian remarked as he handed Jeff their tickets. "That's what's needed for a Mamet play."

Jeff gestured down the aisle. "Row twelve about four seats in. Enjoy the show, folks."

Brian found their seats and Debra sat. "Comfy seats," she remarked.

He sat beside her. "This is the first time I've been in here," he replied.

The house lights dimmed and the play started. Brian saw she had her wrist on the armrest. He touched her finger. She turned toward him. He held his palm up. Debra smiled and pressed her hand against his and they locked fingers.

Brian felt her free hand against his forearm. He leaned toward her. "This play is corny and sweet at the same time," she whispered.

"Are you enjoying it?" he whispered back.

She nodded. "I am. I like corny and sweet."

The first act ended and the house lights went up. "Need to stretch or use the facilities?" he asked.

"I'm good."

"How do you like the play so far?"

"I'm having a good time. I wouldn't have thought of something like this by myself."

"The setting is so minimal -- I think that's why this play is popular among small community groups like this." He pulled his Blackberry from his pocket. "The play is moving right along. Maybe we should stop at that coffee shop for a round of chai before heading to your place. That should give Kaycee and Dug time to finish up."

"It sounds like a good idea."

"They're flashing the lights in the lobby," Brian noted. "Act II is about to begin."


Brian walked holding hands with Debra toward her bungalow. She drew in a deep breath. "I love Fall air," she said.

"It's only September -- it's not really Fall yet."

"It feels like Fall." She drew in another deep breath. "I had a really good time tonight, Brian. Thank you."

"It's my pleasure. It was an interesting band at the coffee house -- playing improvised instruments."

They reached the bungalow. "Uhh -- Debra," he said.

"What?"

"There's a bow tied to your doorknob."

"That means Kaycee and Dug are still having at it," she replied.

"Or, maybe she just forgot to take it off."

"Would you take the chance?" she asked.

"Not with a guy the size of Dug." He stood on the sidewalk and lifted up on tiptoes to peer into the window. "The blinds are down but it looks like candlelight."

"They're not done yet. Now what do I do?" she asked.

"Well ... You could come to my place. I know I was out of line last night suggesting it but I hope by now I've demonstrated my intentions are honorable. I'd never take advantage of you, Debra. I respect you and care for you too much."

"I believe you."

"You could spend the night ... sleeping separately, of course."

"Do you have a spare bedroom?" she asked.

"No, but I have a sofa. It's quite accommodating and comfortable. My sister visited for a week and I slept on it. It was okay. I can sleep on the sofa and you can have the bed."

"I won't turn you out of your bed, Brian. I'll take the sofa."

"I should have everything you need ... I have fresh toothbrushes ... towels..."

"I suppose I could survive roughing it for one night," she said. "All right -- I accept your invitation. And, Kaycee owes me ... something."

They walked to where Brian had parked and then drove across town to his apartment building. He opened his door and gestured her inside. "Here's the sofa," he said.

"It is large..."

"If you take off the back cushions it's almost as wide as a twin bed ... almost."

Debra sat and then stretched out on it. "Yes it is quite comfortable."

He gestured toward the bathroom. "If you need to whiz or wash up ... I'll put out the necessaries. If you'd rather not sleep in your clothes, you can wear one of my shirts. I think it would be long enough."

Brian stacked items in the bathroom "Okay -- while you're in there I'll see about a pillow and blanket.

He was plumping a pillow on the end of the sofa when Debra emerged in his shirt, carrying her clothes in a stack. She set them on a chair.

He regarded her from head to toe. "You have pretty legs, Debra."

"Thanks..."

"And, nice feet."

"You're not a foot guy, are you?"

"No -- I just noticed. Here ... slide under and I'll tuck you in."

She settled under the blanket on the sofa and stretched. "Yes -- I think I'll be fine."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.