Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love - Cover

Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Janet P, a high school teacher, physically ignored by her religious husband, is plunged into a world of the senses where she discovers her own submissive nature, taught to her especially by her own students. This is a journey through submission to love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Teacher/Student  

THE CELEBRATION

During Julie's junior year at the university the women's soccer team was in contention for the conference championship. Julie was co-captain that year with the goalie Tonya. The game was set to be broadcast and Janet invited Elena to watch.

Janet, as a surprise for Julie, had installed in their bedroom a large 46" flat screen tv on the wall with an entertainment center.

Janet and Elena were lounging on the bed watching the game.

"This is such a male thing to do," Elena said. "We'll have to fart and scratch our crotches periodically just to be in character."

She had Janet laughing piteously.

The game was exciting and Janet almost went through the roof, when Julie scored the go-ahead goal. The announcer was praising the skill of the "Ace of Florida" and Janet was bouncing and crowing:

"That's my mistress they're talking about; that's my lover! Wait until I get her ass in my hands!

"My, my you are graphic, when you're excited," Elena said, and Janet just grinned at her.

When the game was over, and Julie's goal the winning margin, Elena and Janet erupted.

"Gonna be a party!' Janet said, "She and I but a party! I'll go up there and party!"

"Will she call?" Elena asked.

"She usually does," Janet said.

Julie did call, about an hour later, after the team locker room celebrations were over.

"Julie, darling Mistress," Janet said enthusiastically, "You were wonderful! Elena and I watched it!"

"Thank you, puss!" Julie said with obvious pride. Then she added:

"I'm coming down tomorrow for a few days off!"

"Oh, good for us!" Janet said. "We can celebrate!'

"Yes, celebrate," Julie said.

"Wall to wall dirty stuff!" Janet said to Julie.

"That certainly!" Julie answered. "You're turning me on, sweet puss," Julie said, "And I can't be there 'til tomorrow, busy day today."

"I'll be good!" Janet answered.

"Oh, no," Julie said quickly with a laugh, "I never said that."

"I won't be good!" Janet said quickly.

"I"m going to spank you, Janet Peters," Julie threatened.

"Now that I know I won't be good!" Janet said.

"I've got to go, my love," Julie said. "Tomorrow at 10 AM, I'll be there."

"I'll be ready," Janet said.

Janet planned the surprise and Elena helped her get it ready. When the time came for Julie to arrive the next day, Janet had signs posted up the driveway:

"Hail the conquering Heroine!"

"Cheers for the champions!"

Then they changed:

"Beware, naked cheerleader ahead!"

"Free oral sex for members of the Conference Champion Woman'a Soccer Team!"

Janet heard the gate open and then the car proceeding slowly up the drive, stopping to read signs.

When Julie came around the bend, Janet started the music she had on a boom box in the driveway. It played the University fight song. Elena had painted Janet almost totally the school colors, green and orange.

Jane was dancing and doing a kind of cheer to the music, as Julie drove into sight. Then Janet turned around and bent over. Elena had left only Janet's naked ass unpainted but with a sign painted on Janet in black letters with an arrow pointing to Janet's ass. The sign said:

"Julie's target!"

Janet turned around and squealed loudly. There standing with Julie were Ali, Ducey and one husky girl that Janet didn't know.

Janet stood for a few second with her hand covering her mouth and her eyes wide, as Julie grinned at her and opened her arms. Janet wasted no time then, running and throwing herself into Julie's arms:

"Mistress," Janet said, "I'm so sorry! I thought you'd be alone!"

Julie turned to the others and said:

"The cheerleader says she's sorry, guys but I think she's in trouble! Don't you?"

They all laughed and agreed.

"We can read those signs!" Alice said.

Then Janet recovered herself and gave Alice a hug and then one for Ducey, calling them by name. She stuck out her hand to the girl that she didn't know and was introduced to Tonya the goalie.

"I'm not always this way!" Janet said softly.

Julie laughed and said: "Tonya, don't listen to her, of course she is!"

"Well, sweet puss," Julie said, "I love your colors but the first thing that we want is to clean you up. Tonya, love, can you handle the teacher?"

"Think so," Tonya said and bending, grabbed Janet, who squealed loudly, and hauled her over her shoulder. Julie led them to the outside showers on the side of the house.

Janet was squealing all the while, yelling that she'd be good etc. The girls just laughed at her. When they got to the shower, Tonya put her down, and Julie got the shower ready. Without hesitating, Julie took her own clothes off and held her arms out in the shower for Janet to join her.

"Ohhhh," Janet sighed and joined Julie in the shower. Julie began to wash Janet, and then Julie said:

"Room, gang, big shower."

It was all that she needed to say; the other three took their clothes off and joined Janet and Julie. They all took a hand at washing Janet's paint off.

"My sign!" Janet said, in a mock distressed voice.

"Oh, I won't forget, sweet puss!" Julie said.

"Oh, good!" Was Janet's reply.

Then Janet looked abashed and said:

"Mistress, love of mine, I'm so sorry that I haven't politely greeted you home! I'm so bad."

Without saying another word, and while the other three looked on and wondered, except of Ali, who knew that Julie and Janet were a love match, Janet went to her knees and placed a long and lingering kiss on Julie's pubic hair.

"Wow!" Tonya said.

"Yeah," Ali said, "This is a 'wow' relationship."

They got out of the shower and Janet went for towels for everyone.

"I have lasagna baking," she said, "A special treat for the conquering hero's home coming. Enough for an army!"

"But we've got Tonya with us!" Julie said. The goalie blushed and they all laughed.

"But first, sweet puss, you have to redeem yourself!" Julie continued.

"Redeem?" Janet asked.

"Yes, the sign in the drive way: the free oral sex!"

"OHHHH!" Janet said.

"Yes, Ohhhhhh!" Julie repeated.

"Can you wait for me at the pool?" Janet asked.

"Let's show Tonya our home first," Julie said.

"Of course, ma'am," Janet said.

Tonya looked at Ali and said softly: "Is this for real? Ma'am? Mistress?"

"Totally!" Ali said, "And they're so happy about it."

"Well, wow again," was Tonya's response.

They all carried their clothes, as Julie gave them the tour. Tonya had a few more 'wows' to say, during the tour.

When the tour was done, Julie gave Janet a kiss and said:

"Okay now redeem yourself."

"I need to look at the lasagna," Janet said, "Can you wait for me at the pool?"

"Sure, but don't be long!" Julie warned.

"No, ma'am, right there," Janet replied and said with a huge smile:

"I'm so, so, so glad that you're home! I miss you always! I'm only ever half here, when you're away!"

"You fill my heart, when you say that, sweet Puss!" Julie said, kissing Janet and leading the girls out to the pool.

When Janet went to the pool, she found the four girls sitting on the edge of the pool, still naked.

"Waiting!" Julie said.

"Yes, ma'am, the pussy eater in residence is here now!" Janet replied.

"She'd better be!" Julie warned.

"Coming, coming," Janet said, wading into the water.

"Spanking is getting harder, Sweet Puss!" Julie said then.

"Oh dear!" Janet said, moving in their direction.

"This keeps getting better and better," Tonya remarked.

"Whom do I begin with?" Janet asked.

"Me," Ali said, since Janet was standing right in front of her.

"This is my tribute for your victory!" Janet said, beginning by kissing the inside of Ali's right thigh.

"Ohhhhh," Ali sighed.

"Ohhh," Tonya sighed, just watching and knowing that her turn was coming. "Is she really going to do this?"

Julie answered: "Sweet Puss? Yes, she sure is! You read the sign; she wrote it; we'll hold her to it!"

"Better and better!" Tonya said.

"That's what life with Janet is all about," Julie said then, and received an air kiss from Janet, who raised her head from between Ali's thighs.

Ali grabbed Janet's hair and said: "Hey lick!"

Janet grinned at Ali and said: "Sorry, Ali!" and went back to her 'work'.

She proceeded in that fashion, redeeming the message on the sign until she ended with Julie.

She kissed Julie's knee first and said: "Welcome home, lovely Mistress; I watched your game yesterday!"

"Thank you, my love!" Julie said, putting her hands in Janet's hair.

Then, just before going back to kissing, licking and eating, Janet said:

"I also have a victory gift for you that I'll show you later!"

"Hear that, guys!?" Julie crowed, "A victory gift!"

"This is already a gift," Tonya said amazed.

"She is that way," Julie said, pulling Janet's face closer and closer in to her pussy.

With Julie's orgasm, Janet fished eating each of the member of the university soccer team that were there.

"Wow!" she said, "Glad the whole team didn't come!"

"No, but we came!" Tonya said to general laughter.

"Please excuse me, Ma'am," she said to Julie, "I need to see to the lunch; it should be ready."

"Gladly, Sweet Puss, my love!" Julie answered.

Janet got out, dried off and padded into the kitchen.

She served lunch in about 15 minutes. They were all dressed again, mainly in running shorts and tee shirts but Julie, again to Tonya's amazement, and Ali and Ducey's delight, told Janet that she could only wear panties. It left Janet wearing a pair of neon pink panties, and an apron temporarily for the lunch serving.

Julie said, during the lunch:

"Think of it, guys: she's beautiful, she's rich, she has a world class ass, a set of huge lovely tits, she's is an angel on this earth and she can cook!"

They all raised their coke glasses to that.

"And," Janet said, leaning over to kiss Julie's cheek, "I belong to Ms Wonderful Soccer Jock!"

"There is that," Julie said, "And you're going to get an attitude spanking later!"

"Oops!" Janet said, "Busted!"

"This I can hardly wait to see," Tonya said.

"It'll certainly be a turn on!" Ali remarked.

"Hey what about the gift?" Ducey asked.

"Oh, yes," Janet said, "Come, come; let me show you."

They all followed Janet to the master suite. When Julie entered the bedroom, she noticed to her right on the wall the huge 46" flat screen tv and the entertainment center. She squealed in delight! Hugging Janet and jumping around with her.

"Fantastic!" Julie said, overcome by enthusiasm. "This is so nice but then you are so nice!"

She turned to the others, who were also ogling the tv and the entertainment system:

"Movie?" she asked.

They cheered and all of them piled onto the bed. Janet, the sat and waited for Julie to select what they were going to watch.

"Got a treat for everyone," Julie said, searching through dvds. She apparently found what she was looking for and holding it up declared:

"Porn!"

The three team mates whooped loudly at the announcement but Janet just stared, and when Julie said:

"The movie is titled 'the Teacher and her Toy Boys', Janet squealed and hid her face in a pillow, while Julie just grinned at them.

"Oh goodie," Ali said, "I heard about this incident!"

Janet still had her face buried in the pillow, so Julie gave her a sharp slap to the ass and said:

"Come up for air, Puss! We're about to make you famous!"

"Tonya will think I'm a slut!" she wailed.

"Well, she only has to think that for a few moments," Julie said, grinning, then continued: "Then she'll know it."

Janet buried her face in the front of Julie's tee shirt, and said:

"Oh dear!"

Julie, serious for a moment said:

"Tonya, look at her; she is positively the love of my life, the beauty in my life, and she blushes, when she's caught doing exactly what I tell her to do sexually!"

Once she said this she began to kiss the top of Janet's head and finally Janet looked up and said:

"I'll give autographs later!"

They whooped then and pounced on her, until Janet was giggling and shouting that if they didn't stop tickling her, she was going to pee the bed!

In the end, Julie simply gathered Janet into her arms and cuddled her. Janet gave a huge sigh of contentment, and said softly:

"This is worth everything; all the waiting, all the time alone, all of it, being here this way now is how I get paid."

Then Julie asked:

"Are you ready to be famous, teacher?"

"Ready, ma'am!" Janet said.

"Up here and snuggle then," Julie ordered and Janet joined the four girls on the bed propped up by pillows as Julie began the dvd show.

It was the dvd movie taken of Janet and Tim and the chem students. It started with Janet dancing with them and followed the scene through her giving them blow jobs and being fucked by them singly, and in numbers.

"Ohhhh my god!" was the comment made most often especially by Ducey, Tonya and Ali.

They were, at first loud and cheering. But a noticeable difference overtook them, as they watched the movie and it progressed with Janet dancing first and then having her skirt taken off and still dancing, then the phone call and the cock sucking.

Tonya said: "Wait, wait, what was that phone call all about?"

Janet described the problem that Sage had caused and how she handled it; they hooted again, but the silence ruled again, when Janet started sucking their cocks and the silence didn't lift all through the rest of the scenes of fucking.

"Ohhhhh," Tonya moaned, when it was done; none of them moved.

"Wow! Was that ever hot!" Ducey said.

"You did that because ... Oh," Tonya said then, "Do you mind my asking?"

"Not at all," Janet said, "I was married to a religious man who had no use for sex at all. I only gradually learned about being such a submissive but realized that it was a disorganizing force in my life, and then heaven saved me."

"Heaven saved you?" Tonya said.

"Yes," Janet said, reaching over to lick at Julie's nipple through her tee shirt, "Then Julie came into my life."

"She did that, Tonya, because I told her to," Julie said.

"Wow!" Tonya said and Janet giggled:

"The freedom to do those kinds of things is so cool, and still be able to have the love of a lifetime, and we often do them together. As they were talking, they heard a noise and looked over, kind of surprised to see Ducy kissing Ali. As the three of them watched, Ducy took her own clothes off and then Ali's and went back to kissing her.

"I think they have the right idea," Julie said, "That movie turned me on."

Now she was naked and she went and pulled Janet's legs apart and began to kiss her way toward Janet's pussy.

Tonya knelt on the bed looking non-plussed until Janet held her arms open to her. Tonya leaned down and accepted Janet's kiss, a long, soft one.

"Oh," she said, "That was nice," Tonya said, after breaking the kiss. Then she went on, blushing:

"Please tell me what to do, I'm new at this; I'm feeling as hot ... I guess as hot as a fire cracker..."

"Take your clothes off, Ton," Julie said from the foot of the bed, "Then sit on the teacher's face."

"Yes, please, honey!" Janet urged.

Tonya was naked in no time and stole another kiss from Janet, who was moaning and groaning from the effect of Julie eating her at that point. She settled a knee on either side of Janet's head and slowly lowered herself down until she felt Janet's tongue rasp against her pussy lips.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Tonya cried out, interrupting Ducey and Ali, who looked and Ducey, grinning said:

"Welcome to the real world of sex, Ton!"

"Oh, this is wonderful!" Tonya wailed, as she began to rock back and forth on Janet's face, reveling in Janet's tongue and lips.

She came pretty quickly about at the same time that Janet did. She rolled off of Janet and lay there panting. The three of them looked over at Ali and Ducey who were in a '69' position and eating each other.

Then Janet said:

"Mistress, darling, no one did you; please come up here and get some yourself."

"Gladly," Julie said and then Tonya said, softly:

"Can I do her? I'd love to try!"

Julie said: "Wild! Do it, Ton!" and settled down with Janet holding her and playing with her nipples, when she wasn't just kissing her.

Tonya went to the foot of the bed and began to emulate what she'd seen the others doing. She did it well, and Julie drifted off to a heavenly place, with Tonya's tongue in her pussy and Janet's mouth on her lips or her nipples.

When the sex was all done, they lay there tired from it.

"How about a round of applause for the star of the movie?" Julie said and they clapped and cheered, as Janet got up and bowed.

Then Janet said:

"Hey, the Gulf is lovely and calm today: swimming, snorkeling anyone?"

They bounded up and were enthusiastic about it but Tonya groaned and said:

"I didn't bring a suit!"

"Nudie bathing, nudie bathing!" Ali and Ducey began to chant and Tonya began to blush.

"Don's listen to them, sweetie," Janet said, "I have a suit for you."

They all scrambled then. Ducey and Ali went to put on their suits. Janet and Tonya watched as Julie put on her blue 'pussy suit'.

"Oh, look at you!" Tonya said, "You look wonderful!"

"Almost as good a view as being between her legs and looking up at that wonderful pussy!" Janet said.

Tonya laughed, at ease by now with Julie and Janet: "Almost but not quite." They laughed at that.

Then Janet got out two matching stretch white nylon suits and gave one to Tonya.

"Really?" Tonya said.

"Drop dead sexy!" was what Julie said.

Tonya just stared as Janet put hers on and said:

"Ohhhhhh shit! Look at you!"

"Next?" Julie said and Tonya put her version of the suit on.

"Wow for you!" Janet said, as Tonya twirled and showed herself.

The three of them entered the sunken living room arm in arm in arm, and got applause from Ducey and Ali.

Janet said then:

"This is what we're going to do, if everyone agrees: swimming, some rays and the shower and I'm taking us all out to dinner down the key to a favorite. It'll be on me.

Tonya started to protest but Julie said:

"Let her, Ton, the bitch is rich and can afford it."

She snuggled Janet, as she said it, and pinched her ass, getting a loud squeak from Janet.

But then she said: "I'm afraid that I am, Tonya; it'll be my pleasure."

Their afternoon was set then. They had dinner out, after their 'dolphin' time in the Gulf, and were back to watch the sunset from the long porch in front of the house. It was a typically gorgeous sunset, which that area is so famous for.

As they watched, each in a lounge chair, Janet and Julie snuggled in a kind of double lounge chair that was there.

"Beautiful sunset that you provide for us, Sweet Puss," Julie said, licking Janet's ear.

Janet turned from her position between Julie's legs and said:

"Nothing it too good for the love of my life."

Tonya looked on and said: "You two really are love birds, aren't you?"

It was Ali who answered:

"Yep, Ton, these two are the genuine article."

"Gives me goosebumps!" Tonya replied, and Julie spoke up quickly:

"She's been giving me goose bumps ever since the first day I was in her chemistry class in high school! She still gives me goose bumps!"

Janet grinned and turned and kissed Julie's nipples, poking out through her tee shirt.

"See!" Julie said, holding her arm out to show them.

"How about some wine up on the screen deck?" Janet asked, once the sun was down. The bugs are going to be gathering here."

They retired to the screen deck and Janet went to get the wine for them. She appeared in just a little bit, she came out onto the deck holding the bottle of white wine, and four glasses. She poured for everyone and then went back into the bedroom.

Soon enough the strains of a soft Sinatra melody could be heard. She appeared again at the door of the screen deck.She was wearing only a pair of 5" glass heeled 'fuck me' shoes!

"Oh dear," Julie said right away: "Look at the teacher!"

Janet held out her hands to Julie and said:

"Dance with me, love!"

Julie smiled and joined Janet for the dance. The others were just watching. Janet had her head on Julie's shoulder and began to cry.

"What's wrong, Puss?" Julie asked.

"Nothing, nothing at all," Janet said, "I love you so much and you're here so seldom. I'm being silly but the joy of having you here makes me cry."

"Silly, not at all, my sweet love," Julie said. She turned to the others and said:

"Guys, I'm going to make love to the teacher; we're not chasing anyone. I'm just letting you know that I'm going to make love to my girl."

It was Ali who spoke up:

"Come on, guys, I know where everything is. They deserve some privacy."

"Hey, let's go for a swim," Ducey said.

"Yeah," Tonya added, "We can skinny dip." The three of them were giggling about it as they left.

Janet broke away from Julie and grabbed hold of Ali, as the other three were making their way out of the room.

"I love you, Ali," she said. Then she whispered, sotto voce:

"Please come back and sleep with us."

"You've got it, pal," Ali said, placing a kiss on Janet's lips, and winking at Julie, who winked at her in return.

The dancing continued, with Janet glued to Julie, and now Julie's hands ranging down the length of Janet's back to settle on the swell of her ass cheeks.

"Feels wonderful1" Janet said. Then she mused:

"I'll never understand how I was lucky enough to end up with the beauty of you as my love! It's what makes me cry!"

"Sweetest Puss," Julie said, "You make the whole world for me. Tell me what's your pleasure tonight? Tell me and you can have it."

"Mistress, use the strap on tonight, and love me anyway you wish; my pleasure is making sure that you have what you want, when you want it."

"That's my Puss!" Julie said. "That's my girl! And I'll tell anyone who pauses to listen."

She broke off the dance at that point and walked to the bureau, shedding her own clothes as she went. When she came back to where Janet was still swaying with the music, she was wearing a flesh colored dildo attached to a strap. She stood in front of Janet, when she got over to where she was, and Janet sank to her knees, and asked softly:

"May I suck your cock, Mistress?"

"Please," Julie said, and Janet began to suck on the rubberized prick, getting it eventually totally wet from the manipulations of her mouth. Then she lay down on the bed, and Julie lay down with her, bringing her into the circle of her arms and kissing her, whispering into Janet's mouth through the kiss:

"I love you, Janet, more today than yesterday!"

"Oh, yes," Janet sighed, as Julie moved on top of her and slid the long dick into her pussy.

The dildo was shaped so that as Julie fucked in and out of Janet's pussy, it put pressure on her own vagina and clit. Both women were huffing and puffing into their love making in only a few seconds.

"Turn," Julie said, and Janet scrambled to comply, so that now Julie mounted her from behind.

Julie stretched herself over Janet's back with her own thighs pressing against the back of Janet's thighs and the large dildo making its way constantly in and out of Janet's pussy. Julie leaned down and bit the back of Janet's neck:

"Hey, Puss, the tiger's here to get you!" Julie said in a low voice.

"I hoped that he would be," Janet said in return, although her breathing was becoming difficult.

They were in that position when Janet began to cry into the surface of the bed that she was cumming. Julie hurried her own movements and crashed into her own orgasm, soon after Janet had hers.

They lay there sweating and let the breeze from the Gulf wash over them. Julie moved but Janet said:

"Let me, please," and removed the strap on device from Julie and went to clean it.

When she came back, before getting up on the bed, she put her mouth to Julie's pussy and began to lick and clean her.

"My love! You are such a rarity," Julie said.

"Thank you," Janet said, and then, after a hesitation: "Mistress, I'm sorry about being so silly, when you arrived. I don't know what I was thinking about?"

"It was marvelous," Julie laughed. "You certainly got everyone's attention right away, sweet Puss."

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," Julie said, and the door opened showing the other three now naked, in the door way.

"Shower and bed?" Julie asked.

They all trooped into the shower and had a kind of festival washing each other before coming out refreshed and lounging onto the bed. Julie and Janet were in the middle, with Ali on Janet's left and Ducey and Tonya, now snuggled together on Julie's right.

Tonya spoke up: "Do you mind, Jules, Janet, if I ask how you two got together; your devotion to each other is really remarkable."

"Me and the teacher?" Julie said, and started to laugh. "Tell her, love! I know that Ali and Ducey know part of the story at least."

Janet then proceeded to tell the story from her own point of view, beginning with her suffocating marriage, and continuing through the scenes of her 'awakening' with Clifford and her students, then continuing with the evening with the girls, her Uncle Cal's estate and the move to Florida.

"Wow!" Tonya said, "Quite a story."

"Yes," Janet admitted, "Beginning with such personal misery and ending in love with the most wonderful mistress in the world!"

She hesitated with her emotion, "I'm sorry," she said, "When I think of it, it makes me cry."

Julie pulled her in close and whispered:

"I'm here, Sweet Puss, not going anywhere!"

"Oh, good!" Janet said, and simply burrowed deeper into Julie's side.

They talked and giggled for a long time during the night. Janet woke during the night; she saw that it was 1:49AM. Julie was shaking next to her; she began to moan and say in a soft and strained voice "nnnnoo..." It woke Ali, who stirred on the other side of Janet. It also woke Tonya on the other side of Julie.

But Janet was already awake and, while the other girls watched, with a measure of amazement, Janet simply moved closer and took her left breast with her hand and pushed it toward Julie, who accepted the nipple with a sigh. Julie's eyes fluttered and she whispered in her sleepy voice:

"Always you ... always my love Janet ... always the one here ... always..." Her voice trailed off and she snuggled against Janet.

Tonya wiped the tears from her eyes, and settled down. Ali moved in against Janet and whispered to her:

"My love, you are a saint from heaven!"

Janet smiled, turned her head and kissed Ali on the lips.

"I love you too, Ali!" Janet said, as she continued to hold Julie.

Not a word was said about that beyond Tonya taking the time the next day to kiss Janet on the cheek and say:

"You're really special, really special."

Janet's reply was a simple: "I love her so."

"I know that," Tonya said. "We all know that."

They finally were up and it was agreed that breakfast would wait and they were going to run on the beach.

Julie smiled and said: "Including fat ass!"

"Eeeeeeep!" Janet squeaked. "Do you mean that I have to keep up with all you jocks!"

"Jocks!" Julie said, "Is someone forgetting that I was nice last night and no spanking took place?"

"Eeeeep!" Janet said again.

"I guess, missy, wait until after the run!" Julie said.

"After the run, Ma'am, I might be busy with breakfast!" Janet said.

"Harder and harder!" Julie said and Janet grinned at that point.

"Come to Momma, bad girl!" Julie said and Janet went and put her arms around her. Ali grinned and Tonya and Ducey just shook their head.

They ran the beach slowly to let Janet keep up but they ran in a group and were the hit of the beach that morning. They went as far as the public beach in the middle of the key and past it, generating all sorts of interest as they ran past the people already out and the people arriving.

When they were back at the house, they all opted for showers and then breakfast. When they were all assembled in the sunken living room area, with the kitchen nearby, Julie smiled at Janet, who was wearing white stretch lycra bike style shorts.

"Time, sweet pants!" Julie said kindly.

"Now?" Janet asked.

"What?" Tonya asked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.