Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Janet P, a high school teacher, physically ignored by her religious husband, is plunged into a world of the senses where she discovers her own submissive nature, taught to her especially by her own students. This is a journey through submission to love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Teacher/Student  

"Could we please stop for a moment or two at our apartment on the way to yours?" Julie asked. He consented immediately and they went there first. They got the few things that they needed and went on to his hotel. Once there, Janet and Julie went into one of the two huge bathrooms that the bedroom part of the suite contained, and Mr. D went into the other. He came out wearing only a pair of green silk pajama bottoms an settled onto the bed.

Soon, the bathroom door opened and Julie appeared in the bathroom doorway. She was wearing only a smile on her face and a pair of yellow bikini panties. She posed in the doorway for him.

Mr. D said with low voiced appreciation: "Spectacular! The body of a lovely, young athlete."

She smiled and went to him on the bed. She nestled down with him on the bed, and he spread his arm to encompass her.

"No," she said, smiling up into his face, and placing a quick kiss on his lips, "Spectacular is coming right away; I'm the appetizer."

"Well, then," he grinned, "The main course must be something indeed."

"Oh, she is," Julie promised. Just then music started to blare. Julie continued: "She's going to dance for us."

"Hmm, dance," Mr. D said.

"Watch," was Julie's comment.

Mr. D settled down to do exactly that. His arm, wound around Julie's shoulder and sought out one of her nipples and began to play with it. She reached down his front and inserted her hand inside the fly opening of his pajamas, grasping his cock in her hand, and holding it.

Then Janet came out of the bathroom. She posed in front of them at first. She was wearing a white blouse, a white pleated mini, that buttoned up the side with large black buttons and red five inch heels.

She threw a kind of provocative pose at both Julie and Mr. D on the bed. Julie just grinned, Mr. D. Joined her, pinching Julie's nipple a little, as he watched Janet begin her dance, swaying to the music, and twirling. The twirling showed the semi transparent pearl colored panties that she was wearing.

"Very nice," Mr. D said.

With an eye still on Janet, who was dancing on Mr. D's side of the bed, Julie moved and took one of Mr. D's nipples in her mouth. It brought a sudden sighing sound from him. Both Janet and Julie grinned at him.

Stalking across the whole side of the room, she soon left her blouse behind her, flinging it onto the bed at Julie and Mr. D, who were both grinning now.

Janet swayed with the music and fiddled with her buttons, walking soon out of her skirt altogether. She moved around in her panties and bra, bending over to pick up her discarded skirt, with her ass to the bed, her thin, pearl colored panties nicely framing her luscious ass cheeks.

When she bent over, Mr. D clapped. She turned and with a swift movement, had the bra off and threw it at him. He caught it with a flourish.

Now, she just danced for them.

At this point Julie moved too. She grabbed the waist band of Mr. D's pajamas, and slowly tugged it off, as Janet danced near his head. Once Julie had him naked, she began by sucking on his toes.

"Ohhhhhh!" he said, "Who are you two?" He was wide eyed at the treatment he was receiving, for Julie had now moved so that she had the crown of his cock in her mouth.

Janet had her panties off and in her hand then with a flourish. She moved over and dropped them onto Mr. D's face, right over his mouth, and she pressed her own mouth over his, kissing him through the musky fabric of the panties, while Julie slowly sucked his cock.

Janet snaked her way down to where Julie was giving Mr. D the blow job. She grasped Julie's head in her hands, and while Julie locked eyes with her dancing love, Janet began to push Julie's head downward.

This brought another long moan from Mr. D, as Julie slowly swallowed his cock, with the direct pressure from Janet's hands. Julie never took her eyes off of Janet, as she deep throated him.

Then the dance ended, and Mr. D was clapping. Janet, grinning, moved onto the bed and her lips met Julie's with Mr. D's cock between their lips.

Julie looked up at the smiling man and said to him: "Mr. D, what will it be; here we are at your disposal."

He thought only a second and said: "The athlete sitting on my cock and the dancer sitting on my face."

"Ohhhhh, goody," Janet said, as Julie straddled him and fitted his stiff cock into her already wet pussy. She wiggled her way down onto it, snuggling into a fucking rhythm.

"Wonderful," he said, watching Janet crawl her way up to him. She settled her knees on either side of his face and set her pussy lips down to meet his lips.

There were only wet sounds for the next 10 minutes. Mr. D came with a loud sigh, and eyes clenched closed. Julie moved to lie next to him, and Janet moved then to be down at his cock. She began to lick the softening prick and cleaned it with her mouth. He watched with a new look of wonder on his face. The look became even more wondrous as Janet moved then between Julie's thighs and proceeded to lick her pussy and take from her pussy Mr. D's cum.

"You two are one of the wonders of the world," he said.

The girls both giggled. Julie said: "We're not really done though."

He answered with a rueful smile: "If only I were 15 years younger."

Then Janet spoke up: "Mr. D, if I get it hard again, can we do anything that I want?"

He laughed: "Aha, a challenge; yes, of course."

During the next 10 minutes, Janet worked slowly with his softened cock and slowly it came back to life, standing in the air, with Janet licking up and down its sides.

"What is your desire?" he wanted to know.

Janet smiled shyly at Julie and said: "I would like to eat Julie's pussy, while you take me in the ass."

"Ohhh," Julie said, "Our dirty girl!"

"Inventive," he replied, "I like that."

He moved in behind her, as Janet settled herself down on the bed, with her knees still on the floor and her mouth at Julie's thighs. She began to lick her way with kisses up Julie's thighs. Julie was smiling and groaning as Janet neared the middle of her spread legs.

Mr. D brought his stiff cock into contact with Janet's wet pussy and snugged it inside, causing Janet to breath loudly, groaning into Julie's pussy. Then he slid out and began to push his cock against Janet's asshole.

"What an ass," he marveled, as his cock head pushed its way inside of her ass.

She squealed a combination of delight and discomfort into Julie's pussy, who grabbed her head and pulled it in tighter into the wetness of her vagina.

Mr. D, as he pushed further into Janet's ass, slapped her naked ass, sending a tremble of thrill through Janet.

"Oh, she likes that," Julie said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.