Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love - Cover

Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Janet P, a high school teacher, physically ignored by her religious husband, is plunged into a world of the senses where she discovers her own submissive nature, taught to her especially by her own students. This is a journey through submission to love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Teacher/Student  

Once they got there, watching the movements of Janet's naked ass cheeks avidly, they noticed that there was a kind of three foot long bar hanging from the ceiling with a wire going to a pulley on the side wall.

"Stay where you are," Julie commanded to Janet, who said a simple 'Yes, ma'am.' She got, from a side cabinet, a pair of black cuffs which she gave to Dave.

"Put them on her please, Dave,"

He went to Janet and put the cuffs on Janet.

"Thank him and give him a reward," Julie ordered. Janet didn't hesitate; she leaned in and kissed the outline of his cock that was already magnificently stiff from watching what was happening.

"Thank you, Dave," she said simply. His answer was to lean down and kiss Janet.

"Elena, would you please attach her cuffs to the bar, after I let it down?"

Elena went and attached Janet's cuffs to the bar that was now within reach.

"Thank her and give her a reward," Julie ordered now.

Janet turned to Elena and put her mouth in the crotch of Elena's capri pants, breathing her hot breath into Eelena's pussy, and kissing her adding a 'Thank you, Elena.'

"Your pussy smells good," Janet said.

Elena stammered a 'thank you' for the comment.

"Were you asked to make a comment?" Julie thundered at Janet.

"No, ma'am," Janet said, "I apologize to you and to Dave and Elena for being out of line."

"Good, we'll just double up some of these little exercises now for that."

"Yes, ma'am," Janet said, now with tears running down her cheeks.

Elena was leaning against Dave, weak in the knees from watching the developing scene.

"Anything to say now?" Julie wanted to know, "You have a chance now!"

"Yes, ma'am," she said, and turning to the others declared: "Julie Strong is the sweetest, most loving person I've ever met; it is my total joy to share my life with her."

"Thank you, puss," Julie said, and went to the wall. She turned the winch on and soon had Janet hanging from the ceiling with only her toes touching the ground.

"Oh goddddddddddddddd!" Elena moaned.

"First," Julie said, going to a cupboard and selecting a belt from it, "The belt to soften her up a bit."

She walked to where Janet was hanging. Before she began, she said: "I love you, sweet puss."

She turned to Elena and Dave then and said: "We'll need a little help here soon, so let's begin with it in place. Dave would you please take off Elena's panties to put into our girl's mouth?"

"Oh, they're so wet," Elena said.

"All the better," Julie smiled.

Dave knelt and grinned up at Elena, as he began to skin the capri pants down and off, retrieving her soaked panties, and putting them to his nose before giving them to Julie, who slipped them into Janet's opened mouth.

"Ready?" Julie asked. Janet shook her head a vigorous 'no', and Julie laughed, saying: "Okay, let's begin."

The belt whistled through the air; Janet couldn't see it. The blow landed, as Julie had intended, on Janet's unprotected, naked ass. Janet squealed into the gag, jumping on her chains like a puppet on a string. Julie smiled in a self satisfied way.

Elena moaned a loud "OHHHHHHHHH!" and backed up against Dave, rubbing her ass against Dave's erection.

"After a bit, I want you to do something dirty to me; I don't even care what, as long as I get to watch this" she stammered to him.

"I can do that," Dave said, pressing his erect cock, held sideways by his shorts, against her ass.

Julie hit Janet again, and got the same reaction. The belt was leaving wide, red marks on Janet's ass. Julie hurried up her delivery of the blows. Janet was kept on edge, as blow after blow landed on her reddened ass. She jumped and squealed continually. The panties in her mouth alone kept her from roaring out loud.

But Janet also sensed, realized that the heat was beginning to build; she was lapsing into the heat of the beating, and was beginning to be wet at her pussy.

Julie continued the beating for another five minutes. She left Janet's ass a bright red. Then she moved around and used the belt on Janet's stomach, and thighs. Janet was absorbing the abuse now with less fuss but her eyes were constantly focused on Julie, who now moved the beating to Janet's tits and nipples. The squealing began again. Julie smiled at Janet and said:

"I love that sound, puss!"

Janet shook her head 'yes', as Julie landed another stripe of the belt across her nipples.

"Four more," Julie said, "You count them."

Janet did count them, although her attempt to count was muffled by the panties in her mouth. Then Julie stopped. She folded up the belt and went to the cupboard.

"Enough belt, sweet puss?" Julie asked.

Janet vigorously shook her head 'yes' but the tears began to roll down her cheeks, as she saw Julie fetch the riding crop from the cupboard.

"Ready for this?" Julie asked. Again, Janet shook her head 'no'.

Julie turned to Dave and Elena, where Elena was still staggered against Dave, who was feeling her tits and cunt, while having eyes glued to the scene.

"Now we want stripes and welts," Julie said, swishing the crop through the air.

With little hesitation or preparation for Janet, Julie took two steps, twirled around and landed a blow from the crop across Janet's nipples.

Janet's loud, piercing "AAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!" could be discerned even through the gag of the panties.

"Music," Julie said to Janet, "Music, puss." She went to Janet and put her fingers inside of Janet's pussy. "Wet, my love, really sopping wet."

Then she backed up and put a welt across Janet's thighs, getting almost the same oral reaction from her. She moved around to space out the welts, and stripped both of Janet's ass cheeks next.

She turned then to Dave and Elena: "Dave, come help me get her down; there's another position I want to use for a few last stripes."

Dave went to help. They took Janet down and cuffed her ankles to the bar now. When the winch took up the slack this time, Janet was hanging with her feet up and her head down, with her legs splayed out by the bar.

Elena let out a huge moan, and Dave went back to tending her.

Julie moved up to Janet and pulled her by the hair so that her face was in Julie's crotch, where Janet planted kiss after kiss.

"Big finish with the crop, sweet puss," Julie said. Janet merely shook her head 'yes'.

Janet's scream was almost elemental, as Julie planted the next blow from the crop directly on her pussy. Her body shook almost uncontrollably for a few seconds. Julie turned to Dave and asked him to help get her down. They took Janet down from her inverted position and strung her up again by her wrist cuffs.

Julie then asked Elena to give her the white nylon panties that Janet had brought down from the master suite with her. Julie took the panties and slowly pulled them on and up Janet's legs and thighs, snugging them around her ass. She pulled them high on Janet's waist so that, some of Janet's stray pubic hair was straying outside of the leg bands of the panties.

"How are you, my dove, my darling?" Julie whispered into Janet's face, while taking a towel and wiping the tears from her cheeks.

"Hot!" Janet said, "And in love with you!"

"The music of a lifetime for me," Julie whispered then, kissing Janet's open mouth. Then Julie added: "Are we done now? Enough this time?"

"No," Janet struggled to say through tears, "Big finish, love."

Julie turned to Elena and Dave: "Big finish now."

"Ohhhh, I can't stand this," Elena said. She was unzipping Dave's fly at the same time and had his cock in her hand.

Julie went to the cupboard and took from it a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. She lit one. She asked Janet:

"Sweet puss, do I smoke?"

"No, ma'am," Janet answered.

"Then why the cigarette? Can you tell our friends?" she continued.

"To use on me!" Janet said, beginning to cry now.

"You sure?" Julie asked in a soft voice.

"Yes, I am, love of my life," was Janet's answer.

Elena let out a shriek as she watched Julie apply the cigarette to Janet's left nipple.

Janet's squeal was almost inhuman, and her body simply shook. Julie followed that touch of the cigarette up with another to the other tit and, not giving Janet any recovery time, moved and applied the cigarette to each of Janet's ass cheeks. Janet's eyes were flowing, her nose was running and she was almost incoherent.

Julie put out the cigarette and fetched from the cupboard a long barbeque lighter. Elena's level of heat reached its maximum at that point. She bent over and pushed Dave's cock into her pussy, as Julie lit the lighter and began to run the flame over the surface of Janet's panties.

Janet was shouting and jumping to try to avoid the flame, which was burning her pubic hair that was whisping out from the leg bands of her panties. Julie moved and ran the flame up and down Janet's ass crack. Then she moved again, and, just as she applied the flame to one of Janet's nipples, Elena came with a shout and a groan, and Janet pissed herself.

Julie set the lighter aside and brought the winch down. She went to Janet and released her cuffs from the rod that held them. Janet slumped into Julie's arms, as Elena and Dave just watched mesmerized.

After a few seconds, Janet said to Julie: "Sorry, for that, sloppy, peeing myself! I clean!"

She worked her way down Julie's body and, as everyone watched, she lapped up the puddle of piss from the floor, and cleaned it with her tongue. She got up then, and sagged against Julie again. She was smiling now and said to Dave and Elena:

"Hope you enjoyed our little entertainment."

"I've never, ever seen anything so erotic in all my life," Elena wheezed. "I'm going to have Dave take me home now and do something painful to me, maybe not as brilliant as that but something."

She went to Janet and gave her a hug, and a kiss before Dave took her home. He promised to see the girls early in the morning.

"Hey, puss," Julie said, "Let's go, you smell like piss!"

Janet grinned back at her but said quietly: "That gets harder and harder."

"I know," Julie said, "I think maybe we don't need to do that anymore."

"Spankings?" Janet asked brightly.

"Spankings!" Julie said, as they went off to the showers.

After the shower, Julie took Janet to the screen room at the top of the house. There was a lounge set up there to accommodate two people. She drew her down into the lounge and held her; Janet cried for a little.

"I'm sorry to be such a baby," Janet said, "But I think of it all and wonder why I've been so fortunate. You've come into my life almost by accident and make me whole in a way that I never knew existed, and now you have to leave again to go to school."

"I won't be far away, sweet puss," Julie said, kissing her soft wet mouth. Then Julie whispered to Janet: "Are you very sore?"

"A little," Janet said in a small voice.

"I think that we need to stop doing that," Julie said.

"Maybe," Janet replied.

"Oh, don't be brave for me," Julie whispered. "The bloom is off of the rose with that kind of thing. We need to let it rest for a good long time."

"I hate to not do things that you like and that turn me on too," was Janet's reply.

"Well, that's one of the reasons why I didn't want you getting together alone with Gwen; she can be brutal, very. And it seems like the beast that moved me to love those kind of things is gone or at least at rest. I have your goodness to thank for that." Then Julie was silent for a few moments, and then continued:

"Oh, Janet, Janet! This, this thing of ours, is, for me, no school girl crush on her teacher. I don't think it's possible for me to love you more than I do. I just want to ask you never, ever to leave me."

Janet pulled Julie closer to herself, despite the pain of her welts, beating spots and burns: "That's just not going to happen," she said. Then she continued: "We're young; we're in love; we're rich; we have each other. That's just the way it's going to continue."

There was a night terror again that night; it was about 3:15 AM; Janet woke and realized that Julie was trembling and moaning in her sleep. Janet rolled just slightly to her left and gathered her naked love in. Julie's eyes fluttered, as Janet was whispering: "Love my love, my darling love; no demons here; no night terrors; only us lovers." She took her tit and fed the nipple into Julie's open mouth. Julie went peacefully back to sleep sucking at Janet's nipple.

Early the next morning, Janet opened her eyes to find Julie grinning down at her.

"Your goodness knows no bounds, sweet puss," Julie said.

Janet blushed. "And she blushes too!" Julie said with a grin.

Janet gave her a wolfish grin in return and said in a sleepy voice: "And she eats pussy too!"

"Oh, does she?" Julie quipped as she climbed on top of Janet, placing a knee on either side of Janet's face and sinking her pussy down onto Janet's mouth. Janet had her tongue out and wiggling, as Julie mounted her.

"Dirty girl!" Julie said.

"Bring that thing closer and I'll show you how much!" was Janet's answer.

Julie did.

Dave quipped the next morning that he'd go home now and rest but would certainly accept an invitation to come back. Dave was in fact tired when he left Florida. Janet bought him a plane ticket home.

That following week Julie made final preparations to go to school. They each drove separately with a load of things. They had agreed that Janet wouldn't stay long, since Julie had so many settling in things to do but that Janet would come for a weekend in the not too distant future.

Julie was looking forward to school, and to more soccer.

Meanwhile, Janet settled into the life of the realty office, and almost from the first made a huge difference in their efficiency and as a result, their profit level.

She had a daily meeting with Mr. Mars to work on the business and the way it was running. The old man invariably stared at Janet for the first few minutes, after she entered his office. Her standard quip was:

"Stop trying to see my panties! This skirt is not see through."

He always feigned disappointment saying something like: "You can't blame an old man for trying." This invariably got a grin from Janet and they went on with the business.

Janet spoke to Julie almost nightly via the computer. She mentioned to Julie her daily struggle with Mr. Mars and his peering eyes.

"Good," Julie said one night. "Tomorrow give him a show; you decide how much to show and how but make the old guy's day."

Janet giggled: "I can certainly do that," she quipped.

"Make sure you tell me all about it" was Julie's next order.

"Yes, ma'am," Janet said.

The next day Janet wore a short denim wrap skirt with a colored tee shirt and sandals. She went to Mr. Mars' office for their daily planning session, and she saw immediately that he was disappointed.

"What?" Janet said as she saw the look on his face.

"Oh, I know," she quipped at him, "Denim, no chance to see through my skirt today."

"You're terrible," he said mock plaintively.

"But there's good news too," she said grinning.

"And what's that?" he wanted to know.

"The denim skirt comes off this easily," saying that she reached for the wrap skirt tie and undid it. She easily whipped her skirt entirely off and stood for his inspection in her tee shirt, sandals, and pale blue panties.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," he said.

"Like the show?" she said.

"Love the show," he answered in a strangled voice.

"How about this angle?" she wanted to know, turning to show him her ass.

"Even better!" he said.

"Well, we can probably improve this," was her next statement and, still grinning, she took off the tee shirt. Then she sat down for their conference, wearing only her panties and bra.

He stared at her, simply stared.

"Work first or touching first?" she asked.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked guardedly.

"Well, I like you, and I don't mind giving you a show; and my mistress told me to go ahead and give you a show."

"Well, thanks to her," he answered sincerely.

"Oh, I will the first chance that I get," was Janet's answer.

Then they did begin working, although Mr Mars was distracted. Janet grinned, after they'd been at it for about 15 minutes. Mr. Mars turned his head to get something from the table next to him, and Janet quickly unhooked her bra, so that, when he turned his attention back to her, she had her tits bared. She was grinning at him.

"I guess I owe more and more of a debt to your mistress," he said, rubbing Janet's nipple.

"I guess you do," she answered, as she leaned toward him to get both of her nipples done.

In a bit he said to her: "I hate to admit it but that about wraps us up here. This has been a thrill for an old man, Janet, dear. My pleasures are visual these days and you certainly fulfilled a great number of them today."

Janet said to him: "Well, we'll have to do it again one day."

"How about dinner?" he asked, "Would you let this old man take you to dinner to kind of thank you? Absolutely no strings attached. Would your mistress allow that?"

"I believe she would," Janet said smiling.

Then she turned to get up and get dressed before going to her own office area. She stopped and said to him:

"Oh, would you do me a favor?"

"Of course," he said.

"Hold these please," she said as she quickly pulled her panties down and off.

He was speechless. She walked in an exaggerated fashion across the room for him, swinging her ass and hips. She got her clothes and went to stand directly in front of him to slowly dress.

When she was dressed, she said to him: "One more thing."

"Yes?" he wanted to know.

"Well," she began, "Our quarterly figures show a considerable profit for you. Why don't you show appreciation by giving the agents a bonus. You can surely afford it, and they will be that much more grateful and loyal."

"You might be right about that. Let me think and I'll let you know later."

"Fine, Mr Mars," she said, and just as she got to the door, she raised her skirt to her waist showing him her panty covered ass again. She grinned at him and left the office.

Janet and Julie spoke via the computer just about nightly. Julie filled Janet in on the ways of campus life. She was already accepted by the girls from the soccer team, and called 'ace' because of her ability to shoot. She also spoke to Janet about a club they'd go to, a few of them, called 'the Velvet Touch'. It was a woman's gay club. A few nights a week, she and a few friends would go there. They had a Thursday night talent night, when all sorts of bad talent was on display. That was a time that she never missed.

After they kissed each other off that night, Janet began to formulate a plan. She placed a call to 'the Velvet Touch' and spoke to 'Meg' the owner. She talked to Meg about her and Julie and she made a suggestion about her coming to dance as a surprise some Thursday. Meg was enthusiastic about it, and they actually planned it for the following Thursday.

When the day arrived, Janet had all of her plans laid very carefully. She showed up in time, and got a hug from Meg.

"I love this idea," Meg said, "And the theme of 'Teacher' is just out of this world."

Janet smiled at Meg and showed her outfit. Meg was even more enthusiastic about it. Janet dressed, enjoying the fact that Meg was watching, and then they were ready. Janet kind of smiled at Meg and said:

"I admit that I'm nervous,"

Meg gathered her into a hug and whispered: "You'll be fine and she'll love it."

"Oh, I hope so," Janet said.

Julie was indeed there that evening with three friends, Ducey, Alice, and the Boss, as they were called. Meg got up to make some announcements and pointed out that three of the University varsity woman's soccer team, victorious that day against Tennessee were there tonight. She introduced them, giving each of them their nick name. She ended by introducing the new scoring sensation Julie Stone, aka "Ace". There was a significant round of applause for the athletes. Next there was a great deal of whistling and cat calling, when Meg came out to announce the talent for the evening.

"You're in for a great surprise tonight," Meg said, "We're going to have an amateur stripper for you here at the Velvet Touch."

The response was deafening. Meg held up a hand for quiet and then said:

"She's a business woman who's going to dance for you. So, with no more from me, let me introduce 'The Teacher'!"

There was whistling and stomping and shouts as the music blared forth when the curtain went up showing Janet on the stage. She knew exactly where Julie was sitting. But at that moment Julie was digging into her purse for something. It was the Boss who said to them:

"Look at this bitch! I'm going to take her home with me tonight and I'll teach her things."

"Will you share her?" Alice wanted to know.

"Fuck no," the Boss said.

"Come on," Ducey complained, "Let us in on some of the pussy."

There was no doubt in their minds that the gorgeous 'Boss' would get the dancer. Julie didn't say anything; the group still considered her kind of as a mascot.

Janet had her back to the audience and was pretending to write on a black board. The crowd reacted violently to her teacher like outfit and the swinging of her magnificent ass.

"That ass is mine!" the Boss bragged.

Julie's first reaction was so strong that even she was surprised. For a flash moment, she was back in that class room and back reacting with longing to the swing and swish of Ms. Peter's ass in chemistry. The impression left her immediately damp between her legs.

Then she realized it. She knew it and the whole scene coalesced for her. That was Janet dancing up there. Dancing for her. The more she looked at the ass in motion, the more she was sure of it.

Janet's dancing captured everyone in the place. She wiggled her ass, and moved her hips in time to the music, always keeping up the pretense of writing on the blackboard.

Then she yanked at a connection in the front of her skirt and the skirt fluttered to the floor. The crowd erupted. Janet danced, now in a kind of wrap sweater, heels, and a half slip.

Someone shouted 'no slip' in the back of the room, and Janet ripped it off and flung it away, showing her lovely ass now framed by the strings of a red string thong, with one string snugly in the crack of her ass.

They were shouting and stomping by now. Julie joined them. The boss was almost feral in her looks.

Janet fiddled just a bit and off came the sweater. The crowd roared, at the thought of a teacher stripping in school for them. Then Janet whirled around and Julie knew.

Janet was looking directly at her, and had a huge grin on her face. Julie smiled and nodded her head to Janet, who nodded in return.

"Like her, ace?" the Boss wanted to know.

"Love her," Julie said.

"Well get over it," the Boss said, "Cause she's going home with me."

Janet turned back to the imaginary blackboard to write something and dropped the chalk. She looked abashed at the crowd and the crowd roared, as she bent over with her almost naked ass to them to pick up the chalk. In a deft movement, while all were staring at her ass, she came up and flung the bra away to thunderous cheers. She stalked the length and width of the stage until the music came to a crashing halt. She ended on one knee.

Meg came out, joining the applause for Janet; she took her by the hand and raised her up.

"Out of breath, Teacher?" Meg wanted to know.

"Only a little," Janet said.

"Okay," Meg said, "I'm speaking for everyone here; so, give, why the teacher gig?"

Janet smiled: "It's because, Meg, until last year I was a high school teacher."

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Meg said into the mic and the crowd mimicked her. "More," Meg continued.

"Well," Janet continued, "The truth was that I was seduced by one of my students and I'm now happily, contentedly her bitch."

"Wait a minute," Meg said, as the crowd howled. "You mean to say that you are the sex slave of one of your former students?"

"Yes, ma'am, I am," Janet said.

"Well she's a lucky woman," Meg said. Then turning to the audience she announced: "And now a brief encore; and the Teacher will take it all off."

The cheering was now deafening. Janet went to a small side table and stood there doing a few things to get ready. When she turned around, she wore a slave collar choker kind of neck band. It had "Julie" written on it for those who could see. She also had, unseen, a tube of lipstick in her hand.

The music was back and Janet started moving, dancing, wiggling and swaying to it. The crowd was clapping, Julie included.

Then, so quickly that it took people by surprise, Janet was off of the stage and stalking, in time to the music, through the crowd. There were pats, and rubs of appreciation from all sides. She went and stood to dance immediately in front of Julie, who looked at her and grinned.

It began to dawn on the Boss, Ducey and Alice, who weren't able at first to believe it. Then Janet whirled around to dance with her ass in Julie's face. Julie leaned forward and bit Janet's ass.

The crowd cheered, and there were shouts of "Bite her, Ace," "Bite that teacher."

Then it was apparent for when Janet turned around this time, she'd written on her stomach with the lipstick the words "The Ace's sex slave!" The Boss just had a totally surprised look on her face.

"Fuck me," Ducey said.

"Way to go, Ace," Alice, Julie's roommate, said.

Janet, as the music came to a crescendo, pulled the ties at the sides of her thong panties and whipped the panties off, holding them right under Julie's nose. Julie took the panties in her teeth; the crowd cheered; the music stopped and Julie was on her feet wading into an open mouthed kiss with Janet.

In the hug that followed, Janet whispered to Julie: "Sorry, ma'am that I didn't let you know."

"Your surprises are so lovely, teacher," Julie said. "But I'll spank you later."

"Yes, ma'am," Janet giggled.

Then Julie turned to her table mates and said: "Guys, this is Janet; she's my bitch."

They said 'hi' and before she could think about it, the boss asked:

"You going to share her, Ace?"

Julie laughed: "With that ass, those tits, and that face, are you kidding, Boss? Of course not."

"Do you need the room, Ace?" Alice asked.

Julie looked at Janet, who said: "I have a suite at the Hilton, ma'am."

"Thanks, Alice," we're fine. "Let's get your clothes, sweet puss," Julie concluded.

Janet went and fetched her clothes. She collected another hug from Meg. As Julie and Janet left the club, Julie had her hand on Janet's ass. Janet was simply grinning. They drove to the Hilton, and once inside the door of their room, with Janet walking ahead of Julie, Julie held out her arms and said:

"Come, come, come, come,"

Janet did a little reprise of her 'teacher' dance and then slid into Julie's arm with a huge grin.

"I love your little surprises so much, sweet puss," Julie said, between kisses, her hands up under Janet's plain skirt so that she could play with Janet's ass.

"I'm so glad," Janet cooed into Julie's ear.

Their next task was to shower. Janet knelt in the pelting hot water and began to wash Julie by soaping her feet. When she'd washed the feet, she sucked on each of Julie's toes. Then she followed that process as she washed her way up Julie's calves and her thighs. She spent a great deal of time washing Julie's pussy and ass. In each case, she followed the washing by licking and sucking the area. She went to her back and shoulders, followed by her chest, tits and nipples. She ended her washing project by licking Julie's lips and teeth, then sucking on the offered tongue.

Julie kept her eyes open all the while, watching Janet's radiant face, as she got cleaned.

"Wonderful," Julie said.

"I brought the strapon with me," Janet whispered into Julie's ear. "Will you please be the man tonight?"

"For you, darling teacher, of course I will."

Janet did her own washing next and was finished in a few minutes. She walked out of the shower to the other part of the large bathroom, where Julie was washing her hair.

"Are you hungry?" Janet wanted to know. "We could order from room service."

"Hey," Julie smiled, "Great idea. What shall we have?"

"Whatever you want," Janet said.

"What I want is to stick the strapon up your ass," she said with a grin, "But I guess you're talking about food now."

"Wicked!" Janet said smiling.

"Wicked! Is it!" Julie said. "Just for that, Ms hoity toity, you get to answer the door for room service wearing only your panties."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.