Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love - Cover

Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Janet P, a high school teacher, physically ignored by her religious husband, is plunged into a world of the senses where she discovers her own submissive nature, taught to her especially by her own students. This is a journey through submission to love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Teacher/Student  

It was dark by the time that Janet settled down in the observation tower, listening to the sounds of the waves. It was so sensuous to sit here absolutely naked and let the breezes simply play over her.

She heard steps and then Julie came in. Janet's breath caught in her throat, when she realized that Julie too was naked.

"Ohhhh my god," Janet said, "It's been so long, and just look at you."

Janet loved Julie's lithe frame, her medium sized breasts with pointy nipples, the flair of her hips and her compact, nicely shaped ass, toped off by a mound of kind of downy pussy hair.

As Julie advanced into the room, Janet simply went to her knees in front of her love. Julie put her hands in Janet's hair and held her head as Janet planted kisses on the nest of Julie pubic hair.

"Mmmm, I've waited for this; waited to get this teacher's face between my legs again. Tonight, my puss puss, is going to be all love; but I want you to know that we have some really dirty things coming up."

"Oh, I hope so," Janet said, having taken her face out of Julie's pussy to speak. "I hope so. Will you let me serve you properly now? Will you please, Mistress? I mean not girlfriends now; let your slave serve you as she wants."

"Yes, my pet," Julie answered, and she settled down into the lounge chair there. Janet hovered around her but finally settled down near the foot of the chair and began by taking Julie's foot in her hand. She caressed Julie's toes, each one of them and, one by one, took them into her mouth and sucked on them. Her treatment brought a comfortable "mmmmm" from Julie who lounged there.

"If anyone would have told me about this a year ago," Julie said, "I would never have believed them. The sexiest teacher at school as my happy slave."

Janet looked up at Julie and licked the bottom of the foot she held in her hand. She said simply: "I love you, Mistress."

"I am so glad," Julie answered, as Janet licked the bottom of her other foot.

Now Janet began to make progress up Julie's leg. She was licking and kissing her way, sometimes biting her way up Julie's leg to her knee. She licked the knee and the space behind the knee. Then she went up Julie's side, ignoring her pubic area for the moment. She worked her way up to Julie armpit and kissed, sucked and licked the armpit before wandering over to encase a nipple in her mouth. She sucked the nipple before nipping it just a bit. It brought a groan from Julie, who loved to have her nipples sucked.

Then Janet went to Julie's ear lobe and worked her way across the lovely woman's cheek to lick Julie's lips, which were slightly opened. Janet licked across Julie's teeth, and then buried her tongue in Julie's mouth in a kiss that had both of them moaning.

Janet then took the same path in reverse down Julie's other side. She came back up the side of Julie's calf and finally was licking her way through Julie's pubic hair. She licked the length of Julie's pussy slit and inserted a tongue deep into the inside of Julie's vagina.

Her former teacher raised her head from her pussy licking and asked quietly: "Mistress, may I do your ass, please?"

"Of course, puss," Julie said and allowed herself to be turned over.

Janet loved doing this and Julie loved the way she did it. Grasping each ass cheek with one hand, Janet pried the two mounds apart and ran her tongue over the length of the rim of each of the ass cheeks. Then she plunged her tongue into the valley between the ass cheeks and began to lick and suck in earnest. She pursed her lips and kissed Julie's asshole as though it were a mouth, trying to lick and insert her tongue into the rosebud.

Finally, Janet broke through the ring of Julie's asshole and was rewarded by a outcry from Julie. Julie was really wet now. Janet quickly reached on the table next to the lounge and deftly pulled on a harness with a long stiff cock attached.

Julie held her arms out to receive Janet, saying to her: "Come to me, you sexy teacher; come to me you ass licker; come to me and be my slut!"

Janet nestled herself between Julie thighs, and began to thrust the dildo slowly into Julie's pussy. The pressure on her own pussy from the dildo had her matching Julie's heavy breathing. The two of them came from the fucking action.

They lay there for a few moments, when Julie said: "Give me the harness; there's something that I want to do to you."

"Oh, goody," was Janet's response.

Julie put the harness on and presented the slickness of the dildo to Janet's mouth.

"Suck it and wet it," she ordered, "Then I'm going to slide it up your ass."

"Ohhhhhhhh," was the only answer that Janet could muster.

Soon enough it was wetted and she spread her legs wide enough for Julie to fit between them. Julie grasped Janet's hips and raised them up just a bit. She pried apart the ass cheeks and presented the slick dildo to Janet's asshole. With a groan and a thrust, the dildo slid into Janet's ass.

Janet reacted with a muffled cry, and Julie exulted: "This is the top of the world! Lying here fucking my favorite high school teacher in the ass. The top of the world."

She punctuated each word with a thrust. Each thrust got another cry from Janet, who was biting a pillow.

Julie also landed a tremendous slap on Janet's ass. She said: "Hmm, it really reverberates out her but before bed I'm going to spank you, teacher. You'll like that won't you?"

Janet barely got out a kind of growled "Yess ... I ... will... !" as an orgasm tumbled over her.

Julie landed on Janet's back and bit the back of Janet's neck in her passion. Then they just lay there for a number of minutes before going back to the master suite for another shower.

They came out of the shower giggling like school girls.

"This is so fine," Julie said. "There is no way that I can tell you adequately how much I appreciate it."

Janet smiled and said: "There really is and you do it all the time."

This made Julie smile and she moved into Janet's arms.

"Boy," Julie said, "Look at the two of us kissing in the moon light."

The her face brightened up and she said with a laugh: "Hey, let's get Dave on the computer."

"Oh," Janet answered with a laugh, "That'll be wicked."

"Not if we promise to fuck his brains out, once he gets here," was Julie's reply.

Janet had her computer set up in the large office near the master suite. They logged onto the net and soon enough found Dave in a chat room they knew. They invited him for a chat. He didn't immediately recognize that it was Janet and Julie since Janet used the name juliesslut for this chat room.

But he almost exploded, when he knew it was them. "Hey, how are you guys?" he wanted to know. "How's Florida? How's the house? How's life? Tell me, tell me."

They were laughing then and Janet typed: "Glad to talk to you also. Do you want a video chat with us?"

"Sure!" was Dave's reply. Then he went on: "Why? What's up?"

Julie typed then: "We're both naked!"

Dave's reply was: "No, I just can't be this lucky."

"Oh no?," Julie typed, "Just watch."

They sent him the video chat request and he accepted. Then he came on.

"Ohhh shit!" he exploded, when he saw the two naked women holding on to one another.

"Gorgeous! Gorgeous!" he intoned. "You two look like you're as happy as clams."

"We are," Julie said, and she turned to Janet.

"We sure are," was Janet's reply. "Now forgive me for ignoring your lovely nakedness for a minute and tell me all about Florida. I've been waiting to hear."

Janet then chimed in: "That's the thing; we need a favor and your payment for doing the favor is a week's vacation in sunny Florida."

"Wow!" he said, "Anything at all."

"Plus if you do it," Julie added, "We're going to fuck your brains out, when you're hear."

"We?" he added with a shocked look on his face.

"We," Julie said, "The two of us! Both of us at the same time."

"As I said," he repeated, "Anything."

Janet answered then: "Julie is going to interview at Florida, and we need someone to drive her car down here with the rest of her stuff. Could you help us out with that?"

Dave hardly thought at all about it: "Yeah, I have some time coming. Just tell me what I have to do."

Julie told him her mom's address, where the car and stuff was. She said that she'd call her mom next and arrange it. Dave told them to just give him a few days notice and he'd arrange it. He was going back to school but it wouldn't be a problem at all. Julie said that she'd have news for him maybe even later that night.

She continued then with a wicked smile on her face. "But, Dave, this isn't fair. We're all bare assed naked here for you, and you still have your clothes on. Take them off and we'll give you a treat."

Dave grinned and was soon as naked as the two of them.

Julie continued then: "I'm going to have Ms. Peters here eat my pussy and you get to watch but I want you to jerk off while we do it."

"Oh, shit yeah!" was Dave's response.

Julie adjusted the camera angle and sat on the edge of a chair. She grabbed Janet by the hair and pulled her face into her pussy crotch.

"Lick it, bitch!" she said forcefully.

"Yes, ma'am," was Janet's answer, as she began her task of licking Julie's pussy slit.

"Ohhhhh, yes," was Dave's reply, as he began, in answer, to play with himself.

Janet reached up with her hands but Julie slapped her hands and said: "Hands behind your back!"

She did so immediately.

Dave said: "It's so hot the way she does what she's told."

"That's one of the nice things about my loving teacher," Julie said a bit breathlessly.

Janet's tongue was now inside Julie's slit and reaching her clit.

"Her tongue's inside of me, Dave; can you see?" Julie wanted to know.

Julie had an extra camera there and moved the camera to show Dave Janet's tongue inside of her pussy.

"I'm going to cum soon," Julie almost shouted, "Hurry, Dave, come off with us."

They did. Dave sprayed his cum all over and Julie ended up writhing against Janet's face. Julie was left grinning into the camera and Janet was grinning also.

"Wow! Dave said.

"That was only a preview of your vacation in Florida," Julie laughed.

"This couldn't be better," Dave said.

"Hey, buddy," Julie concluded, "We'll let you know all the details."

"Cool," was his comment as they signed off.

Julie stroked Janet's hair and said: "That was marvelous; I think he enjoyed it."

"So did I," Janet grinned. Then she said to Julie: "But I wanted to ask you something. Don't you think we need at least one desk top computer? I mean a big, big screen instead of just our two laptops?"

"You know, puss," Julie said, as she raised Janet to her feet, and kissed the wetness from Janet's face, "That's a really good idea."

"Good," Janet said, "Another shopping trip."

"Bedtime?" Julie asked.

"Bedtime," Janet agreed, "But..." she didn't finish but Julie finished for her.

"Oh I know that I promised a spanking and we'll do that in the bedroom."

"Yes, ma'am," Janet said. She walked ahead of Julie and while she walked she swung her hips in an exaggerated fashion from side to side.

"Slut!" Julie said.

"Thank you, ma'am," was Janet's answer.

Julie went into the bedroom and Janet said that she had to go down to the door to make sure that the door was locked and the lights were off. She did that and went back to the bedroom in the dark, the hall illuminated by night lights built in.

She got to the bedroom door and found Julie waiting at the broad bank of french windows that looked out over the Gulf. Julie's nakedness seemed to shimmer with the moon.

Janet took in an involuntary gasp of breath and said: "Oh my god you're beautiful!"

Then almost certainly by instinct she let her submissive side simply wash over her. She knew how to approach this lovely stern looking young woman with whom she was in love. She sunk to her knees; there was no need to be told now.

She simply sunk to her knees and said, head lowered: "May I come to you, Mistress?"

"Come," was all that Julie said.

Janet fixed her eyes on Julie's nakedness and crawled across the floor to where she was. She got to Julie and risked a glance at Julie who now had an almost beatific smile on her face.

Janet lowered her head again and held out one hand. The hand came in contact with Julie's lower stomach, just on the verge of her pubic hair. Janet held the hand there almost in supplication. Julie was moved by the scene too.

"You are so perfect," she said, "So fucking perfect in your submissiveness. You are a gorgeous prize, a genuine gem. You are and have been my most closely held and for a long time, my secret wet dream, and now here you are supplicating. Teacher, you just turn me inside out, you do."

Janet lowered her hand and her head and began to kiss Julie's feet.

Janet sighed and said: "I wish..."

She hesitated and so Julie broke in: "What do you wish, puss?"

"I wish ... I wish your feet and you were dirty now so that I could have the pleasure of cleaning you myself."

"Hmm," Julie said, "Hold that thought; we'll go running in the morning and then you'll have your clean up chance. You can clean all of me."

"Oh, that would please me, Mistress."

Julie stroked Janet's hair; she'd begun to lick Julie's feet again, and Julie was reveling in it. "You are such a wonder, teacher," Julie said, a smile in her voice. "Have you always been this way?"

Janet sat on her haunches and thought.

Julie pinched Janet's nipple quickly and said sharply: "Did I say you could stop?"

"No, ma'am," Janet said, moving into licking Julie's feet again.

Between licks Janet managed to say: "Maybe always submissive but not like this. I was passive with Jimmie and really, really unfulfilled but this feels so perfect that I just am overwhelmed by it; I mean by these feelings. It's kind of a craving to do what I'm told. To do especially what you tell me. It isn't always there but when it is, it's overpowering."

"Like now!" Julie said.

"Like now!" Janet answered, "And the feeling bleeds over into the rest of our dealing with one another. It is so fulfilling for me that I have no problem being simply subservient in this relationship."

"Good," Julie said, "Teacher, my teacher, I like you this way. Go get a chair now. I want you over my lap and then I'm going to make my teacher cry."

"Yes, ma'am," Janet answered. "May I get up to get it."

"Yes, you may."

The chair was placed by the french windows. Julie sat sideways so that the moon light could stream down on Janet's up-turned, naked ass.

Julie stroked a hand over her former teacher's ass and said in wonder: "Janet, my love, you have a nicer ass than all of the girls in our soccer program combined."

"Thank you, ma'am," Janet said.

"And," Julie continued, "It's especially nice for this."

With the word 'this' Julie landed a sharp slap on Janet's right ass cheek.

Julie then landed stroke after stroke on the unprotected ass to accompany the words: "Don't ... yell ... so ... loudly!"

Janet's "Yes, ma'am," now came amid sobs.

"Okay," Julie continued, "Those were the warmups; now count me thirty."

Again, each word was punctuated with a slap to Janet's reddening ass cheeks. Then Julie began the business of the spanking in earnest. By the time they'd reached 20 with Janet counting, Janet was openly crying.

Julie paused at 20 and asked: "Sweet puss, is it too much? Shall I stop?"

"No, no," Janet wailed, "It's only 20 and you said 30."

Julie said: "Ten more it is then."

The last ten were sharp, and despite the pain, Janet realized that she'd crossed that strange threshold where the pain melds into a kind of passion that just overwhelms her and takes hold of her.

Julie sensed it also, for at the count of thirty, she released Janet and stood up. Janet's mouth and lips were fastened on Julie's pussy instantly. Her arms were reaching out behind Julie and spreading her mistress' ass cheeks for a searching run at the standing woman's asshole.

Julie was moaning with the treatment. Janet began inserting her tongue into Julie's pussy at the same time that she began to insert her finger into Julie's asshole. Julie was almost growling, as the orgasm began to overtake her.

"When Dave is here," she said, "I want to watch him fuck your ass."

"Mmmmm," was all that Janet managed, while still eating Julie's pussy.

"And I want to find three reliable men to all fuck you at the same time, while I watch..."

But she didn't finish. She began to wail into the orgasm and clutched Julie's head to her pussy, while pumping her hips against her former teacher's face. She collapsed to her knees then and buried her face against Janet's for a kiss.

"Lovely, lovely, lovely," Julie whispered to Janet.

"Now, puss, I'm going to do you. Tomorrow night we're going to have a pain session with our friends at the classroom chat room. I'm going to call it 'Clarice and the Teacher'."

"Yes, yes," Janet said, her tongue still deeply engaged with Julie's mouth.

Then Julie hauled Janet up to the bed with her feet still on the floor and moved between Janet's thighs to press her mouth now against Janet's pussy. Janet's head thrashed back and forth, while Julie ate her out. When Janet came, Julie moved her over onto her stomach. Now Janet's ass was in a vulnerable position at the edge of the bed. Janet screamed into the blankets as Julie bit her hard on the right ass cheek.

Julie laughed and said: "Remember I said I'd do this to you?!"

"Oh, yes, ma'am, I do," Janet said just before she screamed again when Julie bit the same spot.

Janet ended with a large tooth marked hickey type of bruise on her ass. When they were done and the passion drained, Janet went and got a hot warm wash cloth from the bathroom and cleaned Julie up. She opened one of the french windows to let in the Gulf breeze and joined Julie naked in bed.

They snuggled and Julie said: "Janet, this is the way we should be; this is the way."

The setting, with the window open to the Gulf and the breeze and beach noises, was ideal. The touch of Julie's skin against Janet's skin was comforting in a lovely way. They both drifted off.

Janet woke to a bit of noise much later; looking at the clock she saw that it was 2:55 AM. Then she realized that the noise was Julie. Julie was kind of whimpering, and shaking, shaking her head. She said a mumbled 'no' a few times.

Janet realized that Julie was having a bad dream, and she put her arms around her and pulled her against her body. Julie eyes fluttered and she recognized Janet.

She said: "Oh, Janet, ... oh, oh yes, yes, Janet." Then with a strange look on her face, she said: "Do you mind if I... ?"

Janet said a quick, quiet: "I don't mind at all," although she didn't really understand what Julie was asking.

Suddenly, Julie leaned in and took one of Janet's nipples in her mouth; she began to suck on the nipple. It sent a ripple of sensations coursing through Janet; they were all the way from absolute passion to simple love.

But it didn't last long. Julie quickly drifted off to sleep again. Her night tremors were over. She clung to Janet and her lips were still barely touching Janet's nipple. Janet too drifted to sleep. They woke up that way.

Janet opened her eyes and saw Julie looking up at her.

Julie whispered a quiet: "I'm so sorry!"

That woke Janet totally. "Sorry? Sorry?" she said, "My love, my darling, don't ever be sorry for seeking comfort, not like that, not any way. Whenever you sleep with me, if you have those night tremors, I will hold you and you can feed on my nipple and just let the calm come to both of us."

"Oh, Janet," Julie said, "You are so way beyond what is wonderful. You're sexy, you have big luscious tits, you have a magnificent ass and the personality of a saint. No one, just no one has ever been there to comfort me that way, when those nasty dreams come."

Janet put her arms around Julie and held her closer.

Then Julie smiled: "Besides your nipple tastes so good; if I had been just a little more aware of what I was doing, I'd have gone on to your pussy."

Janet grinned: "Well, there's always today, tonight, you know."

"Hmmmm," Julie said. "It's so nice to let you mother me at times. But now, we need to get up and have a run on the beach! Have you been working out?"

"Yes," Janet said, "As a matter of fact I have; of course I'm not up to jock standards like you."

Julie swatted Janet's naked ass then. Janet 'yipped' and Julie grinned.

"Do you have another pair of those gorgeous white bike shorts?"

"Yes, I do," was Janet's reply, "I have two pair like that."

"Oh, then let's be out there and be sexy."

"Sexy it is," Janet said, as she got out of bed.

She went around and planted a morning kiss on Julie's mouth. Julie stroked Janet's tit and nipple as they kissed.

"Let's go," Julie said, "Or we'll never get our run."

"Yes," Janet said, "And today's a shopping day!"

"Yippee!" Julie said, as she bounded out of bed.

In a real way the night scene never left their minds; nor was it the last time that Janet comforted Julie in the middle of the night, when the night tremors came on her. It was an enduring and safe part of their relationship.

They moved at a sensible trot up the beach; Julie was aware of the fact that Janet was not the athlete that she was. But Janet had indeed been working out and could keep up at the moderate pace that Julie set.

About a mile to a mile and a half up the beach they passed a group of three guys. It was hard to tell if they were just high school are or early college. As the girls passed on their run, the guys gave whistles and a few innocent comments about 'hey, babe," etc.

"Cute!' Julie said, after they passed.

"Definitely cute," Janet replied.

"We'll see if they're there, when we go back the other way," Julie said.

They were. The whistle were sharper, and the comments a little more raucous. This time the girls gave the three guys grins, which only encouraged them.

"Maybe gangbang material," Julie commented.

"You think?" Janet said, blushing.

"You're blushing! I love that about you; you are so sexually liberated and into everything and still have the presence to blush. You are grand!" Julie said, almost crowing.

"They're still watching," Julie said, "Now swing your booty and let them see what they'll get."

"Yes, ma'am," Janet said, and began to really exaggerate the swing of her ass, as Julie had ordered.

There were more appreciative whistles from the group for Janet's efforts. Both of the girls giggled at the reaction that they got. The encounter with the guys had both Janet and Julie turned on by the time that they got back from their run. They were barely inside the house, when they locked arms around each other and kissed.

Julie started to remove her tee shirt but Janet stopped her and said: "Please let me." Janet had Julie stripped of her wet running clothes, and asked the glistening woman to lean against the wall. Julie did so. Janet began by licking around Julie's neck and then ducked her head to get her tongue into Julie's armpits.

Julie sighed. "Lovely," she sighed, "Just lovely."

"This is a 'thank you' in advance for the idea of the gang bang and our classroom chat session tonight."

"Hmm," Julie hummed, as Janet continued to run her tongue along Julie's spine taking in the sweat, "You're so randy always."

"Where you're concerned, I am," Janet said smiling.

She'd reached the lovely hump of Julie's ass cheeks and pried them apart to get her tongue into the valley between them, licking and cleaning as she went.

"Ohhh," Julie moaned, "Are you sure that you didn't study ass licking at that college of yours?"

"Maybe I did," Janet answered and went back to licking Julie's ass crack.

Then she shifted to the front and began at Julie's neck again. She worked her active tongue down across Julie's pointy tits and nipples and settled in between Julie's legs with her mouth at Julie's pussy. It ended with Julie grinding her hips into Janet's face in a huge orgasm. Then Julie ordered Janet to play with herself, while she watched. Then it was shower time.

It was a shopping day indeed. They both decided that Julie would be in charge of setting up the office for them. They did need desk top computers, and they enjoyed their trip to the Apple store. They also went looking for another computer desk to join the one that they had there already. Then they went, with Janet in the lead, for a bathing suit for Julie and some other items.

Janet took Julie where Elena from the realty office had recommended. Julie got a yellow one piece suit like Janet's sexy white one. They ended it with lunch with Elena and then home. It took them most of the afternoon to get the office set up as they wished. In mid afternoon a small panel truck came to deliver the desk and desk chair that they'd purchased.

As the two guys were putting the items in place, Julie sidled up to Janet and said, "If we didn't already have the guys on the beach in mind for fucking, I'd invite these two. But we have a big night planned with the class room group."

"Yes, ma'am, we do," Janet said.

They talked for a while about what Julie wanted for that evening's visit to the 'House of Humiliation' and the classroom.

"What do you think?" Julie said finally.

"I ... it's been a long time it seems."

"Does it bother you?" Julie asked.

"No, it doesn't; I'm afraid always of the pain but I love it too, and I love the way that you inflict the pain."

Julie grinned and said: "You're my puss alright."

That evening they were set up, having gotten their cameras ready to record a part of the office that would serve as the meeting place. Julie logged them into the 'House of Humiliation' chat room, and then to the 'classroom.' Everyone there was pleased to see Clarice. They were also eagerly waiting for what Clarice said would be a presentation that would please them all. She told them that the surprise was a guest that was coming to see her in a few minutes.

This had them all eager with anticipation. Janet and Julie had worked out the details of how they'd do this presentation. It was only a few minutes later that there was a knock on the door.

Julie said 'come in'; the door opened and Janet stepped in. She was wearing sensible heels, a blue a-line skirt, and a white blouse. She also was wearing glasses. The group erupted, when they recognized Janet as the teacher they'd had so much fun bullying recently.

Julie greeted Janet with mock politeness: "Ah, Ms. Peters, how nice of you to come to visit me."

"What choice did I have, Ms. Stone?" was Janet's bitter reply.

Julie reacted immediately; she slapped Janet's face.

Janet was taken aback by the slap and simply ran her hand up to the side of her face that was slapped.

"Attitude, attitude, Ms. Peters, teacher that we love. Now I suggest that you get in the proper spirit of this enterprise or there will be trouble."

"Yes, fine," Janet said then. Julie slapped her face again.

The crowd watching irrupted at the second slap. There were cries of "hit her again," and such from the group.

Janet was just standing like a statue, after the second slap.

"Now from this point on," Julie said with clenched teeth, "I suggest that you refer to me as 'ma'am' every time you talk to me. Is that completely clear, Ms. Peters?"

Janet visibly gulped; it was obvious to all attending the scene that she was losing any control of the situation that she thought that she might previously have had.

"Yes, ma'am, Ms. Stone," she said.

"Very nice, very pleasant," Julie said, and stroked the side of Janet's face.

Janet flinched as Julie's hand came up to touch her face.

"Now, now," Julie cooed, "No need to be nervous; but tell me now, Ms. Peters, just why is it that you're here?"

Janet gulped and said politely: "Well, Ms. Stone, ma'am, you have a picture of me or pictures that are kind of embarrassing, and you told me that if I want them back, I needed to come and see you. Here I am."

"Lovely," Julie said. "And what kind of pictures would they be?"

"You know, ma'am," Janet said quietly.

"Don't make me slap you again," was Julie's immediate reply.

"Slap her again," someone in the computer audience replied at that point. It seemed to make Janet nervous.

"Do I have to do that?" Julie wanted to know.

"No, ma'am," Janet quickly replied. "They are pictures of Ms. Snow the p e teacher spanking me."

"And..." Julie prompted. "You'd better begin to get a little more cooperative right away, Janet," Julie said.

This seemed to have the desired effect on Janet. "Yes, ma'am, and they were pictures of me kneeling and eating her pussy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.