Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Janet P, a high school teacher, physically ignored by her religious husband, is plunged into a world of the senses where she discovers her own submissive nature, taught to her especially by her own students. This is a journey through submission to love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Teacher/Student  

Janet was there are ready by 1:50 PM. She took Elena's advice and dressed in a relatively short pleated skirt and a blouse with just enough buttons unbuttoned to suggest cleavage. She wanted to be sexy but in an understated way until she met Mr. Mars, the owner.

It was the kind of job that Janet did right out of college, before she taught. Just looking around the office showed her that they did indeed need a manager. Elena winked at her, when she was called in to see the boss. Janet smiled at her friend.

Mr. Mars, who was almost 70, looked it. He was a distinguished looking man but Janet noticed an unmistakeable gleam in his eye, when he saw her in her short skirt. He stood and extended his hand and said: "Welcome, Ms. Peters."

They sat and talked preliminaries for a moment or two then they went over the general job description, though Janet realized that it had been made up by someone who didn't know what the office manager's job would entail.

As they talked, Janet subtly shifted in her chair. She knew that it would cause her skirt to hike up a little but still within the boundaries of propriety.

"This was all I'll give the old man," she thought.

Mr. Mars got the gleam in his eye again and said to her in an insinuating tone of voice; "Well, young lady, if you hope to get this job by flashing your thigh at me, you are sadly mistaken."

Janet knew in an instant that he'd said it to get her at a disadvantage. She got a bit angry and decided on a bit of offense.

She stood and said to him: "This interview is over."

He was rather wide eyed at her pronouncement.

"Look at my resume; I've done this kind of job; I'm qualified. Your office is in need of a manager to make it work better and be more productive."

Then she stalked toward him and said in a low but angry voice: "And, Mr. Mars, it's Ms. Peters or even Janet, and not 'young lady.' Besides, sir, if I'd wanted to 'flash some thigh' as you put it, I'd just do so."

Then to his utter and complete amazement, for he was still trying to recover his equilibrium from her outburst, to his utter amazement, she grabbed the hem of her skirt, as she talked and pulled it to her waist. She was now showing him her thigh high stockings, and a pair of lovely purple bikini panties. They were completely transparent, giving him a view of her pussy and then, as she turned around, a view of her ass. She pulled down her skirt, spun on her heels and stalked towards the door.

Before she reached the door, he piped up: "Okay, I'm sorry, and you can have the job at $35,000 a year."

She shot back at him, realizing in the process that she actually liked the old devil: "You advertised $40,000 and I have the experience."

He gave her his evil grin again and said: "Uh, Ms. Peters, Janet, if you flash your panties again then it will be $40,000."

She grinned back at him now; she knew she had him, and he did also.She said sweetly: "If I flash my panties at you again, Mr. Mars, it will be $50,000 and it will only be from here across the room. It won't be from up close and personal."

He growled at her: "Bitch," in a soft voice.

She kept smiling and said back to him: "I am that, sir. I am that."

That brought a smile to his face and he held out his hand, saying: "You've got a deal at $40,000; welcome."

She shook his hand and smiled at him. When she was close, he then whispered: "And thank you for making an old man's day!"

Janet put her hands on his shoulder and gave him a kiss on the cheek. They agreed that she'd start the following Monday. She went to the door, and had a wicked notion herself. She turned to him and said: "Oh and, Mr. Mars," he looked up I time to see her lift her skirt again, and this time pull down her panties to her knees. She stood there with her curly pussy showing and then turned around. She thoroughly enjoyed the shocked look on his face.

Afterward she had a cup of coffee and a giggle with Elena about her interview.

"You are so brazen," Elena said.

"Brazen, maybe," she replied. "I just like to be noticed."

Elena laughed and said: "I'll come to your house and notice you."

Janet gave Elena an air kiss over her lips and said: "You do that, and don't forget your pjs." They both laughed at that.

That night was her night to have Win over to supper at her place. She spent the rest of the afternoon getting ready for it. Janet was genuinely pleased to see him that night. He was prepared for the lavishness of Janet's home, having spoken first to his sister obviously.

She met him at the door dressed in a pair of white lycra peddle pusher type pants and an over blouse of scarlet silk.

"My, my," he said smiling, "Don't you look good."

"Thank you, Win," she said with pleasure, folding herself into his arms for a welcome kiss.

They had a glass of wine before settling into dinner. I twas then that Janet proposed to talk to him about the job that she had I mind.

Over the wine, she said to him: "Win, I want to ask you a question."

"Sure," was his quick answer.

"Now this is not really a matter of me being nosy," she continued, "I do have a real reason. But I want to ask you how much they pay you at the school."

"Hmmm," he smiled at her, "Very personal." But then he answered, "$35,000 a year; why do you ask?" He said the last in a rather suspicious way.

"Well, it's like this," she said, "I've been talking to my lawyer and we both agree that I need someone to take care of this place; I mean the outside work of trimming and cutting etc and all the maintenance. And I was, we were wondering if you'd be interested in that?"

He just stared at her for a moment.

"Oh," she quickly continued, "And the salary would be $50,000 a year."

"You're kidding me, right?" He said and was a little incredulous.

"No," she assured him, "No, I'm not."

He broke into smile at that point, and told her that he'd love to do it. They embraced then. She was filled with relief and he was just as pleased as possible about the possibility. They spoke of the detail over dinner. She went over the list that she and Edward Trailer had made up. They agreed that he'd contact the lawyer with whatever information he would need. By dessert they were comfortably into what the job would entail and agreed on a starting date and also on a shopping trip for a truck for the property manager. It went wonderfully.

It was then that Win said to her that there was one more thing that he really needed to tell her. Janet waited but wasn't really prepared for what he was about to say. He told her simply that if he were going to work for her, then he didn't see it possible for him to have sex with his employer.

Janet was at first surprised but as she thought about him and what he was like, less and less so as she sat there.

"I'm sorry, really sorry," he said.

"Oh, Win," she said back to him. "I know that, and it's just not a problem."

It became a little awkward at that point but she was determined that it wouldn't cause a rift in their friendship. They decided, before he left, that they'd get together two days from then to work on sorting through the machines that were currently in the maintenance shed. Then they went to look over the estate manager's home out nearer to the gate. Win was just afire with the possibility of the job and living there. That in and of itself made Janet happy. But, when he left, she felt a little let down, lonely.

As if on key, she had a chat call from Julie that night. Janet was overjoyed to be in touch with her again.

"What a joy to see you, darling Mistress," she said with enthusiasm.

"Puss, it does my heart good to see you too," Julie answered. But she seemed really tired.

Janet noted that and asked: "But what's wrong? Is something wrong?"

Julie smiled at Janet and said: "I'm tired; actually I'm way beyond tired, and lonely I guess." Then she hesitated: "And you're in Florida," she continued, "And I don't like that."

"Ohhhhh, mistress," Janet crooned back to her. "I will come to you tomorrow, if you need me to." Julie smiled: "Would you really, Janet?"

"Of course," Janet said, "I can call for reservations immediately."

Julie smiled: "You are so good for my ego, puss, my puss. I guess that part of my loneliness is a sense of, I don't know, my not having you; I mean having you right here and right now. Having you to be with, and play with and do all those wonderful dirty things that occupy our time together." Julie sighed at the computer screen and said seriously: "Janet, my Janet, I just don't want to lose you."

Then Janet was crying: "No, no," she said earnestly, "That's not going to happen."

"Please don't cry, puss, my puss," Julie said. "I didn't contact you to make you sad. And you don't have to rush up here tonight or tomorrow. I will be there in a few days and see your Florida castle, and sleep with touching you and probably leave teeth marks on your ass."

"Oh, will you please?" Janet rhapsodized.

"I'm just tired," Julie said. "Hard work outs. I'm surprised that we get any time off before school and all the season thing starts but I'm looking forward to it. So, what's your news?"

Janet stood before she spoke of events with her and removed her silk shirt and then also removed her lycra pants. She smiled at Julie's image on the computer, and twirled around to show Julie that she was wearing only a pair of pearl white bikini panties now.

"Very nice, puss," Julie said smiling.

Then Janet settled down a bit and told Julie about hiring Win as the estate person for the Florida property. Then about his living in the care taker's house, and finally about his decision to not sleep with the boss.

"Wow!" Julie said, "He really is a man of principle."

"Yes, he is" Janet said. "I'll miss him that way but it's what he wants."

Then Janet told Julie about her new job, which she was beginning the next Monday at the realty office. She told her about the interview and they both had a giggle about that. Julie wanted to know if Janet had gotten the things that she required her to get at the adult store in Fr. Myers. Janet got red and admitted that she had not but was really going there tomorrow.

Julie grinned and said with some relish: "You'll have to be spanked for that lapse, sweet cheeks."

"Yes, ma'am," Janet said.

Julie was going to ring off then but Janet piped up: "Oh, I almost forgot the main news. Mr. Trailer, the lawyer from Wisconsin and I talked about the wrap up of my uncle's affairs. It seems that I own an apartment in Rome."

"Far out," Julie said. "Maybe we need to visit."

"Oh, I'd love to plan that," Janet said.

"By the way," Julie continued, "I may need a new bathing suit for my Florida visit."

"Oh, good," Janet said, "We can go shopping, when you get here."

Then Julie got serious and said: "Janet, I do love you, and I miss you."

"I love you too," Janet said, "Please come down here soon."

"Next week," was Julie's reply as she kissed at the screen and logged off.

Janet left early the next morning. She had a kind of sense of adventure on her trip to Ft. Myers. She was feeling the old combination of anxiety and sexual turn on. She knew that things were going to happen. She knew what Julie's instructions were for her at the adult book store at Ft. Myers.

She thought about it throughout the drive and relished it. She had dressed carefully for the day. She decided on a yellow sun dress. It was a simple one but it emphasized her figure. It was tight enough that she didn't wear a bra with it. Because of that it let her large nipples show as they poked out against the fabric. Due to the color, it was, however, necessary to really look for the impression of the nipples to see them. But once you did, you couldn't not see them. She finished this off with pair of yellow bikini panties, and heeled sandals. She was pleased with the way she looked and thought that Julie would probably like it.

She found the place with no trouble and parked in the back lot. This was where she knew she'd become nervous, and she did. She didn't really know what to expect inside. She didn't have that much experience with adult book stores, and her previous experience had been mind bending. She held her breath finally and plunged ahead, going on inside.

To her complete and sudden surprise, she was greeted by the lilting voice of an old woman, who was taking care of the shop. It set her more at ease immediately, especially when the woman kept calling her 'honey.' She went to the counter and, smiling her best smile, said: "Uh ... I need to buy some things."

"Why, honey," the old woman crooned at Janet, "There's no reason at all to be nervous about coming in here to buy special things. Did your husband or boy friend tell you what to buy?"

"Uh, no," Janet said, getting nervous again, "My, uh, mistress did."

The woman gushed again: "Honey, that's just fine; you tell me or show me what your mistress wants for you to buy, and let me say that she must be a really luck lady!"

Janet smiled, got red in the face and said: "Thank you, ma'am."

"Oh, how polite; very, very nice," was the woman's next comment.

Janet smiled and said: "It's really I who am the lucky one,"

"How nice of you to say so," the woman replied.

Janet continued: "I was her high school chemistry teacher, and she, um, she seduced me and made me her sex slave."

"Well, then she is lucking indeed," the woman grinned at the last.

Janet gave her the list of all the things that Julie wanted Janet to buy. "Well, well," the woman now said, "A fairly complete list. But I think you will want to have a riding crop also, unless you already have one."

"Thank you for the suggestion," Janet said, "Can you give me one of those also?"

"Certainly, honey," the woman said. "We'll check them out to select one that works for you."

"Fine," Janet said, realizing full well that the woman might just use the crop on her. It increased the sense of heat between her thighs.

"There are a few more things," Janet told her.

"Yes?" the woman asked, smiling at Janet. She was certainly setting Janet at ease.

"Well," Janet continued, "My mistress wants me to take advantage of the glory holes, if you have them."

The woman laughed, "What a delightful request; yes, we have them and I'll show you where they are. But anything else?"

"Yes, ma'am, " Janet said, she had now sunk into her submissive mode with this warm feeling woman. "My mistress wants me to go to your adult theater for an experience there."

"My, my," the smiling woman said,"She certainly thinks of everything. Now you come with me and I'll get all of this stuff together for you. I just want you to enjoy yourself here."

"Thank you, ma'am." She came from behind the counter and told Janet to go to the right and through a door. Janet went on ahead of her. She could feel the woman's eyes on her back and ass.

"You certainly seem to have a lovely body, and an ass that is marvelous."

"Thank you, ma'am," Janet said quietly.

"Are you wearing panties today?" the woman wanted to know.

Janet stopped then and pulled the hem of her dress up so that it rode around her waist, showing off her ass cheeks encased in a pair of yellow bikini panties.

"Very, very nice," the woman said, and slapped Janet's ass, as she said it.

"Ohhhhh," was Janet's breathless reply.

The woman chuckled: "There are a couple crops that I have in mind for you; we'll maybe test them later on that magnificent ass but here we are."

Her words gave Janet just a bit of a jolt, coming from such a nice older lady. They seemed out of sync but they certainly carried some heat. Janet was almost mesmerized by the words.

She had to be told: "Put your dress down now, love; we're here."

"Oh, yes, sorry, ma'am," was Janet's reply.

Then she opened a door. It was the door to a small booth. You reached it by going through a passageway behind the counter. It seems that on either side of the booth was a small room. There was a stool in the booth and on either side of the stool, in the wall to the left and to the right were holes in the wall. Janet just gaped at it for a moment. Janet thought a moment and then grinned broadly; it was a kind of introspective 'I know something' grin.

The woman smiled at Janet and said: "What is it, love?"

Janet turned to her and said: "Well, it's the knowledge that in here; I mean, when I go in here, I am only one thing, you know?"

The woman nodded her head at Janet and asked: "And what is that?"

"In here I am only a cock sucker; nothing more. The men who approach the wall and these holes don't care about anything else for the moment. That is such a lovely, dirty thought."

"Yes, it is," the woman said, stroking Janet's face, while she said it.

Then she continued and said to Janet: "When you go in, just turn on the red switch. It tells patrons that a woman is in the booth. They can't get to you; they can only stick a cock through the hole to be played with and sucked. Do you like that?"

"Oh, yes, I do," Janet fairly rhapsodized. "I really like sucking; I really do."

"Hmm," the woman said, "Lovely. Have a good time. Remember the red switch; the blue one would tell the patrons that a man is in the booth."

"Ah, I see," said Janet. The woman left her then. Janet smiled again as she settled onto the stool; this was so dirty and decadent that she was going to enjoy it immensely. She thought of Julie just then and narrowly avoided the impulse to call her on the cell phone. Then she settled down on the stool and flipped the red switch.

That switch did its job; it announced to the establishment that a woman was in the cock sucker's booth. Janet was in a kind of a sexual zone, the place that she would go now and then and become the submissive part of her that she enjoyed so much. But her reverie didn't last long.

She heard a gruff voice but didn't catch what the man said. But then a fairly thin, but fairly long stiff prick came through the hole on her right. Janet looked at it for a second.

Then the voice, clear now, rasped: "Suck it, bitch."

Janet took hold of the stiff prick and felt along the length of it slowly. The man was breathing hard out there now. Janet was in control in the booth and loving it. She was at eye level with the hole that had the prick coming through it. She barely had to lean forward at all to plant her lips on the head of the cock. This got a sigh from the man on the other side of the wall.

Then Janet took the head of the cock in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head and sucked on the under side of the head. The man was moaning now. Janet just loved the texture. The taste was a bit sweaty but, as she told Noel once, it makes it taste like a cock and not a bar of soap. She loved the taste. She enveloped the entire cock in her mouth then, sliding her lips back and forth on the cock. She began to increase the back and forth motion; each time she clasped the prick skin with her lips and slid the skin back and forth.

The man was bucking now and groaning out loud. Janet heard another noise and saw a smaller but fatter cock sticking through the other hole. She giggled to herself, loving this a hole lot.

The man whose cock was in her mouth gave a last push and Janet's mouth and throat were filled with his cum. This was another thing for her; she did love the taste of cum. She enjoyed it and milked the cock. Then it disappeared.

She giggled at the very thought of it. Then she heard another voice, the voice of the guy with the short fat cock, which she had been playing with, while finishing the blow job for the first man.

"Get your mouth on it, you fucking whore." he said in a cruel voice. It made Janet shiver.

She said a quiet "Yes, sir," but one that she was sure he could hear through the wall.

She applied herself to this cock also and brought him to a climax with her lips and mouth, getting her mouth flooded with cum again.

"Nice mouth, cunt," he said to her through the wall.

"Thank you, sir," she said back to him.

He too left. Janet was all smiles now loving the experience. There were a few more; in all she spent about a half hour in the booth sucking various cocks. She looked up from the last of those, the cum fresh in her mouth and on her lips to find the lady standing in the door way and smiling at her.

Janet had just been thinking that what she missed with this kind of servicing of pricks was the tight feeling, the insistent feeling of a man's hands in her hair urging her on. She liked that feeling, she discovered.

"What are you thinking?" the woman wanted to know, bringing Janet out of her thoughts. Janet told her. "Yes, that can be a strong feeling," she replied.

"And I just like the taste and the texture; you know, especially if you get someone in your mouth when they're soft, and let them grow. And really if they're sweaty and taste sweaty, I love that too because that's the taste of a cock and nothing more is like it."

The woman was grinning, "You sound like someone devoted."

Janet laughed, "I guess I do; but thank you for this opportunity."

The woman nodded and said, "I've been busy and only now will get your stuff ready but, while you wait, you can go and take a look at the theater. There is a movie about to start. You might like the theater as much as the booth. Would you like to do that?"

"I'd love to," Janet said with an enthusiasm that she really felt.

The woman took her to a door and into the theater. Janet saw that it was almost deserted. There seemed to be, in the darkness, a couple, maybe two guys but they were spread out and Janet got a seat by herself. The movie took her attention immediately.

It was about a mature woman named Carter. She answered the door and was confronted by a group of neighborhood boys. They were boys; they looked to be in the 13 or 14 yr old range but they were bold and insistent and the barged in on Mrs. Carter.

Janet was getting more and more excited as she watched the boys surround the woman and, ignoring the woman's feeble protests, proceeded to make the woman strip. It was a truly erotic scene for Janet.

That's when she realized that someone was sitting next to her. It was one of the men. "This seat free?" he wanted to know, testing the water.

"Yes, it is," Janet replied.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" he wanted to know, very polite.

"No, I don't mind at all," Janet said.

His incongruous presence in the empty theater gave her a renewal of the erotic thoughts that had beset her, while she was in the booth waiting for a cock to suck.

In the movie Mrs. Carter was down to her panties and bra. Janet was beginning to breath hard. Then she felt his hand on her arm. She stared at the screen. He was in charge of the action; she knew that. Whatever was going to happen next was what he wanted. This turned Janet on; it always did, when someone was responding to her or being in charge. His hand slid down her arm, and grasped her hand.

She said a bit nervously: "I love this film."

"What do you like about it?" he asked, as he took her hand and began to move it. She knew now and waited for the sensation.

"I love it that they're forcing her; I love it that she's their toy. She simply does what she's told."

"Yes," he said, breathing harder now. "Do you do what you're told?"

"Yes, I do," she said, still staring at the screen where the mature woman was now only in panties and was being hit by sticks and various objects that the kids had in their hands.

Then the expected happened, and her breath caught in her throat. He guided her hand and placed it on his naked, stiff cock.

"Ohhhhhh," she said.

"Now do what you're told and get your head in my lap."

"Yes," she said, "Yes, I will." And she began to move her head.

"Tell me first; tell me that you want it in your mouth."

"I do, I want your cock in my mouth; I want to please you by giving you a blow job; can I please."

"Do it, slut," he said.

Then another voice chimed in: "Yes, do it, slut."

Janet just looked briefly over her shoulder and saw the face of the other guy in the theater.

"Yes, I will," she said to him.

So, she did. She lowered her head until it was only an inch away from the cock. She let out her tongue and licked the head of the cock. Then she pursed her lips and placed a kiss right on the cock's piss slit. She licked off some pre-cum and finally took the cock into her mouth.

"Hey, how about that," the voice behind her said, "A willing cock sucker. Is that what you are?"

Janet hesitated only a few seconds because she was concentrating on the cock in her mouth. Then the guy behind her slapped her ass.

"Answer me, bitch!" he demanded.

"Yes, I am a willing cock sucker," she said, looking over her shoulder.

"Then maybe you don't need to be wearing that dress at all."

He made a statement of it more than a question. He slapped her ass again to prompt her to answer.

"If you don't start answering me," he growled, "I'll have to get rough."

Another voice then chimed in: "If you get too rough, Jackie, I'll break your head. You go easy."

It was the woman, who was now watching the two men treating Janet.

Janet then picked up the question: "No, you're right; I will be polite and answer any of your questions. There's no need to get too rough; and I really don't think that I need to be wearing my dress."

"Good," the one named Jackie said: "What are you wearing under the dress?"

Janet now lifted her head from the cock that she was still beginning to suck, and said to him: "Just yellow panties."

"Hmmm, just panties," he mused. "Let's see."

With that he reached for the zipper of her dress and pulled it down. Janet shrugged her shoulders and let the dress fall completely off.

"Oh, shit," the one whose cock she'd been sucking said, "Look at the tits and ass on her."

"Fuckin' right," Jackie said, "We've got a winner here."

He handed the dress to the older woman, who was still watching them all.

"Now, bitch," Jackie said to Janet, "You seem to be enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Yes," Janet said, "I really am."

"Well good," Jackie continued, "Now you tell us what you want, specifically what you want or my friend and I go back to watching the movie and you're out of luck."

All three of them watching Janet at that moment noted the look of almost panic on her face, once she heard the demand.

She didn't hesitate now: "I want his cock in my mouth," she said, pointing to the one with whom she'd begun, "And I want your cock in my cunt."

"Nice language for a lady!" Jackie laughed, "I swear you're the real deal."

But then Janet continued: "And then I want your cock in my mouth and his cock in my cunt."

"Hmm," Jackie said, "You mean my cock all slimy from your cunt?"

"Yes, yes, certainly," Janet continued quietly, "Your cock all slimy from my cunt."

Jackie laughed then and continued: "Then you get your wish; let's go over to the aisle where there's more room."

The other guy moved and went to the aisle, his stiff prick bobbing up and down as he went.

Janet was about to go in front of Jackie but he stopped her. "No, no, girlie; not that way. You're the slut, you get to crawl, and I'll help you along."

Saying that he pushed Janet to her hands and knees on the floor and reached for the waist band of her panties. He pulled on the waist band and, pulling the panties into her ass crack and pussy crack, helped haul her along to the aisle. Janet was really turned on by being almost hauled along by Jackie's hold on the waist band of her panties; she went along, crawling as she was ordered, making 'yipping' noises as they went.

"Sounds like the ladies' hot; let's give her what she wants now," he laughed. The other guy joined in the laughter and the woman still watched.

And Janet was that; she was hot. When the original guy's prick came near her mouth, she opened it eagerly and took the length of his cock into her mouth. She clamped her lips on it and ran her tongue along it, enjoying both the taste and the sensation. Somehow the one named Jackie had gotten her panties off of her. He said that he'd have them as a souvenir but the woman, whose name was Alice it turns out, said that they were not going to send Janet way with almost not clothes at all, after she'd been so happily cooperative.

Jackie surrendered the panties to Alice to hold for Janet. Then Janet, transported by sucking the first guy's cock, felt Jackie enter her pussy and loved the way it filled her up at both ends. She let out moans and groans, as they both used her.

She knew that they were both approaching a climax, when Jackie said to the first guy: "Okay, switch now."

The two men changed places and Jackie, with a fierce smile on his face, buried his cock, slimy from Janet's own juices, in her mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.