Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Janet P, a high school teacher, physically ignored by her religious husband, is plunged into a world of the senses where she discovers her own submissive nature, taught to her especially by her own students. This is a journey through submission to love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Teacher/Student  

Janet stirred. She looked at the clock and saw that it was 2:12 AM. She stretched a little and smiled. In the glow of outside lights she could see that Julie, naked, was lying with her back snuggled against her. Janet reached over and moved the sleeping woman just a tad, so that Julie was now on her stomach. Janet moved quietly and, pushing Julie's legs farther apart, nestled herself between Julie's legs. Then she reached down with her hands and pried Julie's ass cheeks apart. Lowering herself to her elbows, she put her tongue down at the beginning of Julie's ass crack, in the space between Julie's ass and her pussy.

Julie stirred just a bit. Janet licked upward touching the surface of both sides of Julie's ass cheeks with her tongue. Then she began to lick downward but this time she delved deeper with her tongue. When her tongue touched Julie's asshole, and began to probe, Julie slowly woke.

"Oh wow!" was the comment that Julie made.

Janet continued her probing, now beginning to force a bit of her tongue, the tip of her tongue into Julie's asshole.

"Ohhhhh," was Julie's next comment. Then Julie shifted her self around so that she was now facing Janet. They kissed briefly but deeply.

Janet said: "Good morning, Mistress."

Julie laughed in a low voice and said: "Good morning, slave."

There was merriment in her voice as she said it. Julie then crawled down so that her face was near Janet's knees. With another short movement, Julie had her face between Janet's thighs and her tongue in Janet's pussy. Janet held onto Julie's thighs and began to lick Julie's pussy also. For many minutes after that, the only sound was the wetness of their lapping at each other, and their occasional grunts and moans from the pleasure of it.

Sleep afterward was wonderful and deep. Julie left after they had breakfast. It was certainly a sad parting but they did make promises about being in touch via the computer. Janet also promised to send Julie word about the Florida house.

Then it was time for Janet and Noel's trip. Janet and Noel left fairly early. Very quickly the trip seemed to turn into a vacation all by itself. As they eased into the morning, they settled down into a comfortable familiarity with each other.

At one stretch of road, on an interstate in Arizona, they were about to pass a truck.

Noel from the passenger's seat said to Janet: "Hey slow down for a minute."

Janet did and glanced at Noel who was scribbling something on a piece of paper. She held it up to the trucker as they passed. The trucker honked his loud horn at her, as Janet settled the car back into the lane in front of the truck.

"What was that?" Janet wanted to know.

"Now slow down so that he can pass us," was Noel's comment.

She showed Janet the sign that said, "Want to see her tits?"

Janet squealed, when she saw the sign. Now Noel was rummaging in her purse, while the truck passed them. She produced a pair of scissors. She squealed again, when Noel took the pair of scissors and began to cut up the sleeve of her tee shirt. Noel soon had it cut all the way through the neck band. Then she turned the scissors the other way and began to cut down through the side of the shirt. Soon she had it cut all the way through. Then Noel reached over and began to cut through the sleeve of the other side of the tee shirt. Soon it was finished and Noel simply slipped the cut material off of Janet.

Janet hadn't worn a bra that morning. So, now she was naked from the waist up. "Okay," Noel said, "Pass him now."

Janet began to pull the Lincoln into the passing lane. The air was hitting her nipples and making them stand out.

"You're feeling pretty brave this morning," she said to Noel.

"Yes, I am aren't I," was Noel's answer.

"You'll pay for this, you know," Janet threatened.

"I'm counting on it."

Now Janet had pulled next to the truck. The trucker's horn rang out gain. Just to emphasize Noel took one of Janet's large tits in her hand and played with it, while they drove next to the truck. Janet pulled ahead again.

Then they made another pass but now Noel had made another sign.

"What now?" Janet said in mock exasperation.

Noel flashed the sign at the trucker and there was a double blast from the air horns now. Janet pulled in ahead of the truck and Noel showed her the sign.

It said: 'Two air horn blasts if you want to see her panties.' Noel had Janet squealing again now.

Turning to Janet, Noel said: "Now just drive carefully."

Once she'd said that she reached over and unbuttoned Janet's shorts at the waist. Then she began the process of tugging the shorts down. She worked them off, as the car continued it's ride in cruise control. She had Janet now driving the Lincoln SUV wearing only her pink, nylon panties. Janet obediently swung the car out to pass the truck. The driver was all smiles as they passed, and stayed in the lane with him for a moment. Then they began the process again.

The next sign said "Call me on the cell phone," and had Noel's cell phone number on it.

"What now?" Janet wanted to know.

"You'll see," was Noel's smiling reply.

Then Noel's cell phone rang. She answered it and was obviously talking to the truck driver.

She turned to Janet and said: "He thinks you're cute, and that it is really hot to see you driving along wearing only a pair of panties."

Janet certainly agreed with that. The heat she felt just from sitting there and driving almost naked was immense.

Then Noel said into the phone: "Sure, we will; my friend said that if you find a spot, we'll park next to you and, though we're in a hurry, she'll give you a blow job."

Janet squawked at that. Noel turned to Janet and said: "It's so lovely to hear you squeak and squawk, my love."

"You'll be the one squeaking and squawking, when I get your naked ass tonight," was Janet's smiling threat.

"My god, Noel, this is exciting; I mean driving wearing almost no clothing. You need to try it later. Oops, that truck is pulling into this lay-by. I guess I'd better get ready."

The truck parked and before Janet could do anything Noel was out of the car with her digital camera. She photographed Janet getting out of the car, showing one long naked leg. Then it was a photo of Janet getting herself out of the car showing all of her naked back and panty clad ass. Then it was of Janet standing up, showing her full form with her ass cheeks peeking out from the pink material. Then Janet, before she went to the truck, turned to Noel and smiled for the camera. She turned and posed for Noel now with her hands on her hips and her pussy hair visible through the nylon fabric of her panties.

"Are you done?" Janet demanded to know, again with a smile.

"With you?" Noel said, "Not hardly."

"Boy am I glad of that," returned Janet, now all smiles as she moved to the door of the truck.

Noel followed her with the camera. Janet climbed up and, noting the name on the driver's shirt, said: "Hi, John! I hear that my girlfriend has promised that I'll entertain you."

"Girlfriend?" said the driver. "Are you two lezzies?"

"Well, John," Janet said with a smile plastered on her face, "We are, among other things, lovers but what does that matter to you, since in a few seconds I'm going to have your cock in my mouth? What does it matter?"

John laughed then saying: "You are right about that; what does it matter. I do want to tell you that you're gorgeous, both of you."

"Thank you, John," Janet said, "Well, here I come; slide over so that your legs are pointed this way."

The seat moved and Janet went to John's side of the truck and straddling things, began to unzip John's pants. Noel was standing in the door way with the camera taking pictures of her sprawling girlfriend, of Janet's upraised ass. She was really turned on by what she could see. By now Janet had a short but thickish cock out of John's pants and in her hands.

"You're really going to do this?" John said, in a kind of wonder.

"Did you doubt?" Janet wanted to know.

"Well, I just wasn't sure; you know, two lovely women like you and I'm not winning any beauty prizes."

"But, John, what a nice cock you've got," Janet said, just before her head descended on the length of John's stiff prick.

"Ohhhhhhh shit!" John said, as Janet was able to take all of the cock in her mouth. John cold feel her nose against his pubic hair.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttt!" he groaned again now that Janet was beginning to lift her head off of the prick and then lower it again onto it so that it went all the way to the back of her throat. "Where did you learn that?" he rasped through clenched teeth.

"She practices," Noel said sweetly, still taking pictures of Janet sucking the cock.

As she said this, she left off taking pictures to put her hand on Janet's ass and let her fingers begin to play with Janet's pussy and asshole alternatingly. It spurred Janet on. Janet alternated between swirling her tongue around the crown, paying attention to the soft, sensitive underside, and simply swallowing the cock into her throat. She had John the driver trembling and groaning in a few minutes.

John struggled to tell her that he was about to cum. Janet mentioned to him, with the cock still in her mouth, that she was going to take it into her mouth and swallow it, since she didn't want her hair messed.

John just shook his head 'yes' to that idea. Then he was exploding and cumming into Janet's mouth, and Janet plunged her head down again and took the entire cock into her mouth to her throat. By the time she was finished and had a mouth full of cum, Janet was hot herself, from the scene itself and from Noel playing with her, as she sucked off the driver.

Janet cleaned the cum off of John's cock, and looking up, gave John a brilliant smile.

"Gotta go, John," she said, "Thanks for the opportunity."

John was fairly tongue tied and mumbled something about a schedule and needing to go himself. Whether from embarrassment or what, John left pretty quickly, pulling the big rig out of the lay-by. There was still no traffic.

Janet approached the car where Noel was standing with the camera and with jeans and a new tee shirt for Janet. Noel said nothing now but simply took Janet by the hand behind a stand of trees that was conveniently there. Janet stood to see what Noel was going to do. And the Noel was on her knees with her arms around Janet's waist and her lips trailing down across Janet's panty covered belly. She licked Janet's pussy through the nylon fabric and then turned her around to lick up and down the seat of the panties covering Janet's ass.

Noel briefly put her cheek against Janet's ass cheeks and sighed: "Janet, my love, darling of my life, that was so exciting to watch you suck off that man. Let me take a minute now and eat your pussy and lick your ass. Let me make you mine right here."

"Wonderful girl," Janet signed as Noel pulled her panties down and began the process of eating pussy and then taking time to lick Janet's ass right down to her asshole.

Janet heard a slight noise; Noel didn't because she was so busy eating out Janet. To Janet's surprise an older woman came over the crest of the hill directly behind them. She had two cameras around her neck. She smiled at Janet and immediately Janet was captured by the smile.

The woman now winked at Janet and Janet, realizing what she had in mind, just nodded her head. The woman began to take photos of the erotic scene before her: a lovely kneeling fully dressed blond who was eating the pussy of a statuesque brunette, who was standing naked with her pink panties around one ankle. It was a scene from a photographer's dream. At least from her dream.

The woman looked at Janet and motion for Janet to turn around now. Janet did so, maneuvering Noel so that the photos were now of Janet's ass and only dimly Noel's figure kneeling in front of her. Then the woman motioned again and by her motion told Janet to start to take off Noel's clothes too. Janet smiled and pulled Noel's arms from around her waist in order to raise the arms and take Noel's tee shirt off of her. Now Noel was naked from the waist up. Janet continued to obey the non-spoken orders of the woman photographer. She raised Noel to her feet and began kissing Noel, while unbuttoning her jeans and unfastening her belt at the same time.

It was then that Janet whispered into Noel's ear: "There's a woman here who's been taking photographs of us."

Noel stiffened, and Janet said to her: "No, no, relax; it is so sexy that we've been caught with you eating my pussy and me standing here naked with my panties around my ankle. Just continue to do what you've been doing."

Then Noel was stripped down to a pair of red bikini panties. And the picture taking continued. Noel kept busy at it until she had Janet shivering and cumming. Noel stayed put until she had all wetness and flow from Janet's pussy that she could before she licked her girlfriend clean and sat back on her heels. Both of them turned to the photographer and smiled.

The older woman advanced to where they were and, holding out her hand, said: "Hi, I'm Mattie."

Janet introduced herself and Noel.

"That was fantastic," Mattie said, "I mean an absolute photographer's dream. You gals passing through?"

Janet looked severely at Noel and said: "Tell Mattie why we're here."

Noel giggled then and told the story of the truck driver and her gradual stripping of Janet and offering her as a cock sucker.

Mattie laughed at that and said: "You two are really on a holiday; but hey, it's getting on in the afternoon. You were nice enough to pose for me, even if unwittingly at first, can I invite you to spend the night with me. I live near here."

Janet looked at Noel and shook her head, saying: "We'd love to. Maybe later you can help discipline this one for her trick with the truck driver."

Noel giggled again. "That might be a pleasure."

Then it seemed as though Mattie got an idea and said to the two women: "Hey, there's another thing that I'd like to do, if you don't mind. It's kind of an erotic scene in the country here with the two of you. Do you mind?"

Janet answered for both of them, when she said that 'no' they didn't mind. She certainly liked this Mattie. Mattie directed them to take off their panties too and stand together in an embrace. When they were in that position, Mattie produced a roll of tape, like duct tape, from a bag and taped their wrists together with their arms in the air.

"There," Mattie said, once she had them taped together at the wrists. Then she continued: "Now I'm going to pay the woman who's brought you out here for discipline. I'm going to use a belt but not very hard. Is that okay?"

Both Janet and Noel responded that it was. They watched with eager eyes as Mattie too shed her clothing now. She was certainly middle aged but curvy. She had rather large tits and prominent nipples. She was wearing a pair of hip hugger white, nylon panties. She got the belt and, after setting up the camera to take the photos and asking if the girls was ready, swung the belt at the two naked, bound ladies. The effect was galvanic for both Janet and Noel. The pain was minimal but the erotic effect was instantaneous. As the blows landed, Janet and Noel were kissing and flinching with each blow. Mattie kept moving them around to get a different camera angle.

Finally, Mattie dropped the belt and turned off the camera turning the two of them free. Janet moved into the older woman's arms for a kiss with the submissive Noel kneeling now between them.

Janet moved away and picked up Noel's camera to take photos of Noel servicing Mattie. Then she moved into the group again. Noel continued to kneel; she turned her attention mainly to eating Mattie, while rubbing Janet's naked ass with her other hand.

In very little time, Noel had Mattie cumming from eating her and Janet cumming from the manipulation of her fingers. In the end all three of them collapsed together in a large hug.

It didn't take them long to reach Mattie's house, a large sprawling adobe place. When they went into the lovely place, Mattie showed them around a bit. They ended up in a large outdoor spa, the three of them naked and enjoying themselves.

Mattie called out "Jorge," while they were there, and a lovely young Mexican house boy came and went to fetch the each a glass of white wine. He wore a pair of thin linen trousers. Mattie grinned as the other two stared at Jorge.

As they sipped their drinks, Mattie said to Jorge: "Come here, sweet one."

Jorge obeyed at once and stepped into the large spa in the middle of the three naked women. The linen, now wet, did nothing to hide Jorge's stiffening cock. Mattie simply lowered the linen trousers by pulling the string that held them up.

Then the older woman leaded forward and began to suck on Jorge's cock. Janet came across the spa then and got behind Jorge, forcing his ass cheeks apart and began to lick his asshole and rim around his ass. Noel moved in behind her and commenced to kiss and bite the back of Janet's neck.

Then Mattie signaled for Noel to join her, sitting next to her. Their lips met over the meatiness of Jorge's cock. All the while Janet cradled his balls and licked his ass.

They all became animated, as Jorge began to buck and force his cock harder between Mattie and Noel's mouths. Janet ckupped his balls in her hand, stroking them lightly, as he came all over Mattie and Noel's faces. Jorge smiled as he leaned down to bestow a kiss on Mattie, and then he climbed out of the hot tub. Leaving the three ladies.

Mattie smiled at the two of them: "Well, why don't we all tumble together in one big bed tonight? It is certainly big enough for the three of us."

Janet and Noel agreed with this. That certainly proved to be the case. The bed was huge and the three of them lounged in the bed naked and simply rolled around with each other. After just a little bit, Mattie left and, when she returned she had Jorge with her.

Then the activity changed a bit. Mattie took Noel and, using a strap on, fucked Noel. And Jorge played with Janet, and fucked her. They had a long night, and the four of them slept late. Once during the night Janet awoke and mounted Jorge again. This woke Mattie who moved over and straddled Jorge's face, while Janet sat on his cock. They kissed, as they faced one another.

The girls stayed with Mattie for two days before setting out again on their trip to Florida. They got excited as they got closer to the small coastal town in Florida where the house was, the beach house.

Janet especially didn't know what to expect. They stopped at the realty office, where the key was kept and got directions to the beach house, as well as a map of the property. As they drove into the property, through a kind of a gate, there was a house, a lovely white Florida house off to the right.

"Oh, it's so cute," Noel said with a smile.

"Oh dear," Janet put in, looking at the map. "It's so big and this says, the map says that it's the maintenance man's house or a guest house, I guess."

The house itself was much more than Janet had ever imagined or hoped for. There was a lane of palms and trees that led to the house. It was large, four bedrooms, one being a master suite with a connected bathroom containing a jacuzzi tub, separate shower and wc room. There were skylights, a caged pool and the entire front of the house was glass looking out over a front lawn leading to the beach. The setting and the appointments were scrumptious.

They looked around, 'oohing' and 'ahhing'. When they came to the glass front of the house, Janet simply stood and cried.

Noel enfolded her into her ams and just let Janet wail.

She sobbed: "This is so wonderful. I loved Uncle Cal but he was always so busy. We almost never got to see one another. And now this."

It took her a little time to calm down. But then it was time to be practical.

Noel said: "Come on, girlfriend, we need to go to the store. And we need to look around to make sure that we have all the appliances that we need."

They did a survey and found that it was indeed well equipped. The notes that they had from the realty company indicated that there was a cleaning service and a grounds keeping service. Those bills would be taken care of by the estate, as Uncle Cal's lawyer had indicated to Janet.

They walked the place one more time, just to take it all in. "It's way beyond lovely," Janet said, looking out the large wall of windows of the master suite.

Then she turned to Noel with a twinkle in her eye and said: "This is going to be our room."

Noel was all smiles as she said: "Lovely."

"Okay," Janet then said, "Let's shop."

Their first stop was lunch at a small place down the key. Over a lunch of fish chowder and shrimp they began to wonder exactly where to shop. They were interested in a local bathing suit shop but didn't know the local area at all.

Their conversation was interrupted by a bright but quite low, kind of sexy voice saying: 'Hey, you two; how are you settling in?"

They looked up at the smiling face of Elena from the realty office. She was a slightly older, late 30ish or early 40ish, smashing red head. They both smiled and asked her to join them. Elena sat and they chatted a bit.

Then over key lime pie they asked her about a bathing suit shop. "Ah," she exclaimed with some enthusiasm, "I know just the place for you. Follow me and we'll do some shopping together. We need you two to have something properly sexy."

They followed her to a little strip mall past the bridge with the mainland. It was large enough to have an indoor corridor. The store was called Tonto's. The proprietor seemed to be a good friend of Elena's. The two girls started by looking over the bikinis and each selected one that they liked. They tried on their suits in the changing rooms.

There, with giggles and laughter, they called to each other and then ran into each other's changing room to model their bikinis for each other. Elena came into the changing rooms then just as they had taken their chosen bikinis off.

Each of the two of them were naked, as Elena entered; she was carrying bathing suits her hand. She stopped, after she came in, and just looked.

First she went to Noel. She gave Noel a one piece yellow, stretch nylon bathing suit to try on. Then she went into the room with Janet. Janet instinctively covered herself up with her arms and the bikini in her hands.

"Stop that," Elena demanded.

Her order had an immediate effect on Janet. It was all the old stuff, the old ways again. A forceful woman was giving her orders and she would, she must obey. She dropped her hands then. The effect was to put herself on display for the older woman. She blushed.

Janet discovered that she like the feeling that doing what Elena said gave her. She knew that Noel would like it also, if she got a chance. She waited for what Elena would tell them next.

"Fine," she said, "Better; we're going to be good friends; aren't we?"

Janet said a clear "Yes, ma'am" in answer to Elena's question.

"Here," she continued, "I have this suit for you to try on. It's dazzling! I can hardly wait for you to try them on."

She handed Janet a one piece white stretch suit. Janet took the suit and looked at Elena before putting it on.

"Stop a minute," Elena said. "Now put your hands up over your head."

Janet did as she was told.

"Lovely," was Elena's comment. "You know how to follow orders, I see."

"Yes, ma'am," was Janet's reply.

"For being so thoughtless and covering yourself up, I'm going to take your panties with me," she said decisively. "Give them to me."

Janet went to the bench and took her bikini panties and handed them to Elena. Elena put them to her nose and sniffed. "You smell so nice, girl," she said.

"Thank you, ma'am," Janet said. She was being drawn deeper and deeper into what this woman was doing.

"Now I don't want you to make a sound; do you understand me?" was Elena's next instruction.

"Yes, I do understand, ma'am," Janet said. Elena smiled and offered Janet her own panties as a gag. Janet opened her mouth and accepted them. They filled her mouth. "That's it, now hands above your head again." was the next order from Elena.

When Janet had complied, Elena grasped Janet's nipples and pinched them as hard as she could. Janet's groans were all kept within by the panties in her mouth. Elena twisted her nipples and pulled on them. It had been a while and Janet was afraid that she was going to cum right there from the treatment.

"Oh," Elena cooed, "You really like this, don't you? You're a slut, girl."

Janet shook her head 'yes' in answer to that.

"Oh, how nice; we'll have to remember that," was Elena's comment. "Now try on that suit. She went to see how Noel looked in her version of the suit, and came back exclaiming how gorgeous Noel looked. Janet was dressed in the white suit by then. Elena's only comment was "Outstanding" She instructed both of the women to buy the one piece suits as well as the bikinis. They did.

They were leaving the small mall where they'd bought the bathing suits. Elena excused herself saying that she had a client to see. They were almost at the exit door.

Suddenly someone called Janet's name. Both Janet and Noel stopped and turned. They saw a group of three boys; they were probably about 14 or 15. They had broad smirks on their face.

Janet looked at this with jut a little apprehension and said: "Did you call me?"

One of the boys said with glee: "Elena said that you forgot these and we were to give them to you." Saying that, he held out in his hands Janet's panties.

They guys were smirking with grins from ear to ear. Janet smiled at them and said: "Well, it seems that I did leave my panties behind."

The guys grinned even wider and Janet held out her hand for the panties. She took the panties from one of the grinning kids and said a very polite 'thank you.' She also noticed that Noel was smirking now too.

The two women moved as if to walk away but one of the kids, still standing there spoke up to them: "Hey, lady," Janet turned and said "Yes?"

"Well, lady, Elena said that if we brought you back your panties that you'd give us a to treat."

"Treat?" Janet said, "What kind of treat?"

Now the three kids were smirking again and poking each other in the ribs. The spokesman got his courage up and said to Janet: "Well, lady, Elena said that you'd show us your bare ass."

The three of them dissolved into giggles at that point. So did Noel. Janet looked at them with a mock serious look on her face. She knew that sooner or later she'd have to justify herself to Elena about this.

"I see," she said to them. "Well, walk over her by where our car is for a moment."

The kids were wide eyed at that point with the thought that this might actually be true. That this sexy lady would actually show them her ass.

They got to the car and Janet said to them: "I really appreciate the fact that you boys brought my panties back to me; it's stupid of me to have forgotten them."

Having said that, she moved her hands, much to their astonishment, and hiked her skirt up to her waist, and began the process of putting her panties on. She kept the skirt at her waist and turned around as she fitted the snug panties around the generous cheeks of her ass. The boys were simply staring, saying nothing at all.

"Shit!" one of them said, breaking the silence, "Look at that! Her ass and pussy! Look at that." Janet smiled, as she and Noel got into the car and left. The boys were still standing there watching them go.

Then they did their grocery shopping. They had the best time imaginable doing it. The goodies were put away and they had a light dinner, allowing themselves the luxury of looking out over the Gulf as they ate. Once they cleaned up the sun was setting. They dimmed the lights in the big front room with the glass front, so that they could watch the sunset.

Janet went briefly to the master suite, which was situated across the house from the other bedrooms. It was there as she had thought. There was a small corridor leading out from the master suite. She walked that way; they'd missed this on their previous perusal of the home. When she saw what it was, she hurried back to the great room, where Noel was still lounging and taking it all in.

"Oh," Janet burst out,"Come and see what I have found up by the master suite."

The went together and found that the corridor led to a small screened room that had a panoramic view of the beach and the gulf. They both fell in love with the room.

Janet said to Noel then: "Hey, I'm going to go for a bottle of wine; we'll celebrate, while watching the Gulf from up here."

When she returned, Janet surprised Noel by wearing only a pair of beige bikini panties. They hid nothing at all. Janet had the wine and two glasses for them.

"Wow!" Noel said with enthusiasm, "Look at you."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.