Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love - Cover

Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Janet P, a high school teacher, physically ignored by her religious husband, is plunged into a world of the senses where she discovers her own submissive nature, taught to her especially by her own students. This is a journey through submission to love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Teacher/Student  

When they got to Janet's, Noel was waiting for them. Janet kissed her and stood back as Noel embraced Julie and lifted her mouth for a kiss from her also. They went inside.

As soon as they were inside, Julie said to Janet: "I want the two of you naked. I want you to tell Noel to do that."

Janet responded immediately: "Yes, Mistress."

Then, turning to Noel she said: "Girlfriend, I want you to listen to Mistress Julie as though she were me telling you to do things."

Noel blushed but said: "Of course, Janet."

The two older ladies quickly shed their clothes, as Julie had said.

"Lovely," Julie said, "Now, Janet, put on some music; I mean slow music to dance to."

Janet did as Julie told her and then Julie smiled and said: "I want to see the two of you dance now."

Janet had put on some Sinatra and the two of them swayed into the dance. They were belly to belly, and their tits were pressing into each other. A very erotic sight. Julie apparently thought so also. She put her hand down inside of her running pants and panties to play with herself as she watched the two naked women dance. The dance was finished and the two of them stayed where they were to kiss. The kiss was long and wet; they spent their passion in it.

Julie interrupted them saying: "We need to move to the bedroom and I want to watch you two make love, before the two of you make love to me. But first there was one small infraction tonight that I really can't pass over, Janet."

Janet looked at her with a stricken face but said: "Of course not, Mistress."

"Good, girl," Julie said and continued: "Now go get me something to spank you with."

Janet went away and came back with a wooden paddle; it was a kind of ping pong paddle. "Now here over my lap," Julie instructed her.

It was Noel who interrupted her: "Please, please don't! I'll let you do anything to me you want but please don't hurt her."

"Anything?" Julie asked.

"Anything at all," Noel said, tears coming down her face.

"What do you say, Janet?"

Janet turned to Noel and said: "Girl friend, I really spoke out of turn and deserve this. Please come sit here and hold my hand. Then it'll be okay. I deserve it and she's just being fair."

Noel came to her and did as she asked. Janet ended with her head in Noel's lap. Julie spanked her hard with hard, loud blows. She didn't do it long, and when she was finished, she gathered the sobbing Janet into her own arms to comfort her.

Janet reached over and whispered into Julie's ear but loud enough that Noel could hear it also: "Darling Mistress, I really, really liked that." I

t made Noel smile. Julie laughed and said to Janet, still nestled in her arms: "I thought so."

Then Julie reached around and pulled her tee shirt off. She reached to release the clasp of her bra and her medium sized tits swung free. Janet was close; so was Noel. Janet reached first and gathered one of Julie's nipples in her mouth. Noel moved to do the same. The two naked women feasted on Julie's nipples. Julie had her head back resting on the back of the couch, her eyes closed in ecstasy.

Finally, Julie said to them: "Up, up you two sirens and to bed."

The two naked women walked before her to the bedroom. They held hands and giggled.

"Nice asses," Julie said, patting each of them on the naked ass.

Janet began to swing her ass cheeks as she walked in an exaggerated fashion. Noel did the same. It brought a wicked chuckle from Julie. As they walked and reached the bedroom, Julie had a hand on the ass of each of them. They got to the bedroom and Julie told Noel to go fetch her bag.

Turning to Janet she said: "My pants and panties."

Janet knelt to undress her Mistress the rest of the way. Then Noel returned with the bag. Julie reached into the bag and to the wonder and delight of each of the other naked women, pulled a kind of panty looking harness out of the bag. It turned out to be a dildo holder. She reached into the bag again and retrieved a lovely looking ivory colored prick, about 7 or 8 inches long.

Both Janet and Noel were agog at it. Julie just smiled. She pushed Noel to the floor to kneel where Janet was and said to them: "Now get each other ready. I want to see your heads at each other's pussies."

The two women then nestled down in a '69' position and began to lap at each other's cunts. Then Julie moved over to them and positioned herself behind Janet, sliding the dildo into Janet's wet pussy. Both Julie and Janet were sighing from the penetration.

Janet buried her head in Noel's pussy but Noel then scooted down so that she could hold Janet and kiss her, while Julie was fucking her with the dildo. The scene continued with more and more heat until the three of them simply collapsed. It was Julie who stirred first.

"Hey, guys," She said to the two ladies. "I've got to go; I have school tomorrow and my chem teacher is a bitch!"

They all giggled at that. Julie got dressed and at the door she held Janet and kissed her.

She looked earnestly at Janet and said to her: "Hey, teach, even if we can't continue this; you've given me the greatest day of my life. We're in the midst here of my fantasies. I can't thank you enough."

"Can I please ask a favor?" Janet said quietly.

"Sure, love," Julie said. "Can I have your panties?"

Julie laughed: "Only if you promise to wear them to school tomorrow."

Janet blushed but laughed and agreed. Julie took her running pants off and stripped off her panties. She took a pen and signed the label in the back of them at the waist band. Before she left, she gathered Noel, who had been watching all this, into her arms.

She said: "Noel, you're are beyond lovely; I want you to watch and learn from all this so that you can take proper care of her, the way she takes care of me."

"I promise," Noel said. Noel and Janet snuggled in a heap, naked in bed that night.

Janet came into the home room the next day. She had some folders with her to distribute.

"Hi, everyone," she said.

"Morning, Ms. Peters," they all said. Janet noticed that even Julie said it. This made her blush.

"I have your chem papers here and some of you will be asked to make a few corrections and such. It's nothing too great and can be done during your free period today. I'm going to distribute them and talk to each of your individually. The rest will please busy themselves."

They all set to work. Janet wandered around the room, and, one after another went to those who had to make corrections. She came last to Julie, who was in the back corner of the room. Janet bent over to talk to Julie.

Her first whispered words were: "While I'm talking to you, would you please, put your hand on me. Anywhere at all?"

"Yes, pet," Julie said with a smile.

Then Janet continued: "These are the things that I wanted you to notice."

She opened the report folder and on top was a photo of Janet dressed only in Julie's panties. The date showed that it was taken that morning.

"Yes, I see," Julie said.

Janet then leafed to the next photo it was one of her with the panties on and written on her stomach in red were the words: "Janet Peters is Julie's Bitch!"

Julie smiled and said: "Yes, Ms. Peters, I can do that."

As she said this she reached up under Janet's skirt and pinched her ass. Janet tried not to jump, and barely succeeded. The last photo was a photo of Janet in Julie's panties and the tee shirt from last night that proclaimed her as Julie's bitch and the one who had licked Julie's ass.

"Can you do that?" Janet wanted to know.

Now Julie's finger was rummaging past Janet's panties and into her pussy. Janet sunk down on the invading finger before walking to the front of the class again. Looking back she saw Julie putting her finger into her mouth.

The day was somewhat long. Chemistry and homeroom again were the final things. When the students had gone, Janet went into her conference room, off of the chemistry lab-classroom. There sitting in a semi circle and waiting for her were the group of girls who had been at the party at her house and had made the panty raid on her and Noel.

"Ladies," Janet said, only a little surprised. "What can I do for you?"

Robin spoke up for them. "Well, Ms. Peters, we've become such friends with you, and like you so much that we wanted to tell you of a rumor. It is a rumor confined to only us, 'the group' but we think you should know about it."

"A rumor?" Janet said, trying to stay calm.

"Don't get us wrong," Robin continued, "No one would ever discover anything about this from us. We take care of one another. But the rumor is that there is something going on between you and Julie."

"Me and Julie?" Janet asked with a blush.

"Yes," Robin continued, "You and Julie."

"Jules is being silent," One of the other girls said, "But we want you to talk."

"Well any such matter, true or not would be personal, you see." Janet said, hoping they'd respect that. Of course she was wrong.

"Personal?" Robin said: "Hey, girl, remember me? I took you out of that gang bang that Savage and his mates pulled off. I'm not saying that you didn't enjoy it; I'm only saying that 'it's personal' doesn't buy you off with us. Do you remember that we had a party at your house and raided your bedroom finding you and my mom in bed naked, and then forced you to have sex with us. I know too that forced doesn't really get at that situation. My point, Ms. P, Janet, is that we're buds now and we want to know what's happening."

Janet blushed. She said slowly:"I know everything that you're talking about. Some of you have been in on my, oh let me call it my odyssey of late. But the information that you're asking for is not mine to share?"

"Why?" another of the group asked.

"Because it's not," Julie said.

Looking at Janet she said: "It's okay, Janet, come here."

Janet seemed to exude relief, once Julie started speaking. To the surprise of all of them, she went to where Julie was seated and, kneeling in front of her, kissed her hand. There was a communal gasp at that.

"Jules," one of the girls said, "come clean." Julie smiled. Janet sat on the floor at her knees.

Julie said to the group: "She couldn't tell you because the information is not hers, it's mine. Let me show you." Then she turned to Janet and said: "Stand up."

Janet stood. Julie continued. "Take off your sweater."

Janet complied without a word of protest. She took off her sweater, a dark one, and stood there in her skirt with last night's tee shirt showing. Now there was another community gasp.

Julie said again: "Now the tee shirt."

Janet removed the tee shirt and the sign written on her stomach came into view. It was written in red: 'Janet Peters is Julie's Bitch.'

The girls were all talking at once now.

Robin said: "Hey, that's my mom's writing." Janet smiled at that.

"Okay," Julie continued, "now the skirt off."

Janet removed her skirt and stood in front of them all wearing the black, see through thong panties.

Julie said, "Andy, look at the tag in the back of the panties."

The girl moved to Janet and pulled out the waist band of the panties in the back. "Hey," she said, "These are yours, Jules."

"Yes," Julie said, "they're from last night."

Janet proudly added: "She told me to wear them."

Julie stared at her and said: "Don't interrupt." Janet's face fell immediately.

"Hey," Robin broke in, "What just happened? What did we miss?"

Julie spoke calmly: "She talked out of turn, she interrupted me."

"So?" Robin said.

"Tell them," Julie said to Janet.

Janet said calmly with a little tremor in her voice: "I acted badly, so she needs to discipline me."

"Discipline?" Andy said.

They were all paying strict attention now.

"Go ahead," Julie said, "Don't make it worse."

"Yes, ma'am," Janet said, "So, she will spank me for that."

The girls were agog at that.

Robin was smiling: "Jules," she begged, "You've just got to let us see you do that. You've just got to."

"Hmm," Julie began thinking just a bit, "Why not? You might enjoy it; hell, even Janet really enjoys the pain down deep, don't you, pet?"

"Yes, ma'am," she said but there were tears now in Janet's eyes.

"Good enough," Julie concluded, "Tonight, 8 PM at Janet's; it's time for us to get together anyway. The main even will be Janet's spanking, and more."

The girls were all enthusiastic about it. They left then. Julie stayed a minute. Janet was still dressed only in panties.

"Are you okay?" Julie asked.

"Wonderful," Janet said completely serious. T

hen Janet lowered her eyes, and said to Julie: "Before you go, may I please?"

"What do you want to kiss," Julie wanted to know, "Pussy or ass?"

Janet, eyes still averted, said: "This bitch deserves only what you are willing to let her do."

Julie smiled and stroked Janet's cheek. Then she turned and lowered her running pants and panties. Janet responded immediately with a kiss to Julie's naked ass. She put her hands around Julie's waist and laid her cheek on Julie's ass and simply sighed.

"You've made me so happy, Mistress Julie, I'm so sorry that I disappoint you at times," she whispered and began softly to cry.

Julie gathered her into her arms at that point.

After a few minutes, Julie said to Janet: "Now I want you to get Noel and go shopping; go to the big sport emporium at the mall. Get a few running outfits, some utilitarian and some stretch lycra and really sexy. Make the sexy ones pants that show your ass off and plainly show your panties through the lycra. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," Janet said brightening up.

"They're for our morning runs. We begin tomorrow morning."

"Fine, Mistress," Janet said. "I'll be there early tonight,"

Julie concluded, kissing Janet on the lips. Janet melted into Julie's kiss. Julie reached around and held Janet's ass cheeks. She took one of Janet's hands and put it on her own ass cheeks as they continued the kiss. Julie walked out. Then something occurred to Janet. She ran to the door and opening it found Robin and Julie walking out together.

"Excuse me, please, Mistress Julie," she said.

Julie turned and said: "Yes?"

"Excuse me," Janet went on "but what shall I wear tonight?"

Robin leaned to Julie and whispered to her. Julie smiled and said: "Nothing, nothing at all."

"Oh, yes, Mistress," Janet said.

Then Julie added: "Only more body art." "Yes, Mistress," Janet said.

She went back in dressed and called Noel. She made arrangements to pick up Noel and shop for the running clothes. Before she left the school her cell phone rang. She answered and it was Julie.

"Hey, pet," Julie said, "When I left with Robin, something was wrong. Tell me." Janet, not knowing why she was so emotional, simply cried.

"I'm so sorry, Mistress," she said. "I just felt that you and Robin were laughing at me. I'm sorry to even mention it. I'm silly."

"No, you're not silly," Julie said quietly, "Especially to tell me what's bothering you. We were laughing in anticipation, yes, but not at you, no, never that, my precious one."

"I love hearing you say that," Janet said, "You make me feel so wanted, so special. I never want to trouble you."

"You're not a trouble," Julie assured her. Then Julie said: "I have practice now."

Janet gulped and said: "I love you, Mistress."

"It makes my whole world for you to say that," Julie said.

Then Janet smiled, brightened and said: "Tonight I'll wait for you, me and my birthday suit."

Julie laughed: "I am looking forward to that. Don't worry, pet, the spanking won't be bad."

Janet put in: "I'm looking forward to that too."

"Then we'll both enjoy it," Julie concluded.

Janet picked up Noel and they went shopping for exercise clothes. Noel decided on a lycra suit that had pale blue stretch pants. Janet's were a slick white color with a jacket that had aqua and white in it.

Janet tried them on and it was obvious that she was wearing the black thong panties. The salesman helping them simply stuttered, when Janet come out of the booth to see what Noel and the salesman thought.

When they left, Noel quipped: "I bet he is jerking off right now thinking of it."

Janet laughed with her saying: "I'm sorry I can't watch that."

Noel added: "And maybe help out."

Janet said: "Oh, yes."

When they got back to Janet's, Noel helped Janet to decorate herself with more 'body art' as Julie called it.

With washable paint there was a sign on Janet's forehead: "I'm Janet," then it went to her cheeks and said: "A.K.A. Julie's Bitch."

The word 'bitch' was on her chin.

Then on Janet's tits: "Julie's tits," above her pussy: "Julie's pussy," above her ass crack: "Julie's ass." On her stomach was the inscription: "I'm Julie's chem teacher but also her bitch. I lick her asshole."

They both giggled, when it was done. Noel kissed Janet and asked her to call, when the festivities were over. Janet promised that she would.

It was shortly after 7 PM, when the doorbell rang that evening at Janet's. She had all the curtains closed in her small place. She went to the door with expectations. She was totally naked, except for the 'body art.'

She found Julie waiting on the doorstep. She was wearing a tee shirt and a short pleated skirt with sandals and high socks.

"Oh, lovely," were Janet's only words.

Julie stepped in and said, with a smile, "You say 'Oh lovely' to me, when you open the door looking like a wet dream come true. You are way beyond gorgeous."

Janet blushed. Julie came back quickly with: "And you blush!"

Janet sunk to the floor in front of Julie, and said: "May I please greet you, Mistress?"

Julie was smiling, and said: "Please do."

Janet began to kiss from Julie's knees up. As she kissed her way up, Julie said: "Do the front this time, sweet one."

Janet lifted Julie's skirt and slowly slid her panties down her long, athletic legs. With the panties off, Janet was able to bury her face in Julie's pubic hair and use her tongue to invade Julie's pussy. She licked up and down Julie's slit and ended with her tongue inserted inside Julie's vagina. Sliding it in and out brought Julie to an orgasm, as she clutched Janet's hair.

Janet was gripping Julie's ass cheeks, while she licked her. Janet looked up at Julie, when her shuddering stopped and said: "Should I go and clean my face?"

Julie said: "No let the wetness dry; let them know where your clever tongue has been tonight." Janet smiled at the thought.

The girls came a little before 8 PM. They were all properly agog at being greeted at the door by their Chemistry teacher stark naked.

"Wow!" was the general sentiment among them.

Robin remarked to Janet that the writing on her body was her mom's writing again. "You too are thick as thieves," she said.

Janet only smiled. They all settled in and Janet made sure that they all had refreshments.

Finally, Julie looked at Janet and said: "Okay."

Janet smiled at her and nodded. She went to her closet and came back with a kind of ping pong paddle.

Julie nodded to Janet again, and Janet spoke: "Today I showed my bad manners by interrupting my Mistress, as she spoke. I have certainly given you all a bad impression of my Mistress and her control over me. I apologize to you all for displaying such wayward behavior."

They were all mumbling now.

"In addition, I apologize humbly to my Mistress for such distasteful and distressful behavior. I do not wish to reflect badly upon her, for she is kindness itself."

She was kneeling at Julie's feet during this last small speech. "I'm pleased to offer my Mistress this paddle and to have her spank me for my horrible manners, and I promise that I will learn from her and try to do much better in the future."

The girls were now all atwitter about Janet's speech. Julie took the paddle and smiled at Janet. Julie sat in a large chair, leaning kind of forward, and Janet came and placed herself over Julie's lap.

Someone said: "Far out!" Someone else said: "Can you fucking believe this; our chem teacher about to get her naked ass spanked by Jules."

The 'smack' of the first blow resounded throughout the room. Janet just groaned at it.

Julie then said: "Wait, stand," and Janet clambered to her feet.

There were new giggles now as Julie reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down, ordering Janet to open her mouth. Julie inserted the panties into her teacher's mouth. Julie sat, Janet sprawled over her lap again, and the paddling continued. Janet's ass became red and Julie stopped just as she was aware that Janet was going to cry.

"Okay, sweet one," Julie said and Janet went to her knees in the midst of the circle of girls. "Now," Julie continued, "You need to do something to make it up to our guests, my friends. Crawl to each of them in turn and offer to eat their pussies."

She looked at the giggling circle of girls and said: "If you don't want her to eat you, just shake your head 'no'."

No one refused. Janet spent the next 40 minutes undressing and eating all the girls in the room, as Julie told her. When she was finished, Julie went to her and helped her from the floor. Julie pressed herself to Janet's nakedness and kiss her long and deep. In the process Julie helped to wipe the various juices from Janet's face. Janet turned to Julie and quietly asked if she might dress or should she remain naked. Julie allowed her to put on the panties that she'd taken from Julie.

From that point on, they were all in various stages of dress and undress. They laughed a lot, Janet included, and generally acted like they were a group of best friends. Julie stationed Janet at the door and allowed each of the leaving girls to feel Janet's body as much as they wanted.

Finally they were all gone. Janet sighed, contented, and turned around only to find Julie standing in the doorway to the kitchen naked.

"My turn, pet," Julie said. Janet went to Julie and the two of them went in the bedroom, while holding on to each other. Julie pulled Janet down onto the bed and delighted her by pushing her into a '69' position. Julie's tongue found its way both into Janet's pussy and her ass crack. Janet was radiantly happy.

Julie slid off the bed and soon came back with the strap on harness on. She slid between Janet's thighs and slid easily into Janet's wet pussy. Their love making was furious and they both collapsed from it soon. Janet licked off the dildo and removed the harness from Julie, kissing both her pussy and ass as she did.

They lay resting for a while. Julie soon stirred and said: "Hold on, pet, I need to use the ladies."

Janet got a smiling look on her face and said: "Mistress, can I ask you please a favor?"

Julie said: "Of course, sweet one."

"I know it sounds lewd and horrible but there is this old fantasy of mine."

"Yes?" Julie coached her.

"To ... uh ... to kneel and have a woman pee in my mouth."

Julie laughed: "You are the total, the genuine article, my love. Come with me. You are truly a wet dream come true."

They went to the bathroom. In the shower stall Janet knelt and Julie positioned herself so that her crotch was immediately in front of Janet's face.

"You really want to do this?" Julie said with a kind of wonder.

"Yes, Mistress," Janet said, as she positioned her face so that her open mouth covered all of Julie's pussy. Julie gave a happy sigh and settle down onto Janet's mouth and simple let her water go. She filled Janet's mouth and some ran down the side of her cheeks. But Janet swallowed it for the most part.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.