Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Janet P, a high school teacher, physically ignored by her religious husband, is plunged into a world of the senses where she discovers her own submissive nature, taught to her especially by her own students. This is a journey through submission to love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Teacher/Student  

They went back to the car to eat before calling it a day When she got them to the apartment that they shared, Janet looked at them with pleading eyes and said: "Sirs, may I please keep Dave's jacket to get me home?"

Dave and Clifford's reactions were both the same and given at the same time. They both said 'no.' Janet's face crumbled just a little and she began to plead: "Oh, please! Please! Don't I always to absolutely everything that you tell me to do? Don't I always do anything at all?"

"Yes, cunt!' Clifford cut in, "And you love it. Admit it!"

"Yes, sir," you're right, "I love doing these dirty things; it makes me feel so free. But I'm afraid that I'll get picked up by the police and get in trouble. Won't you please let me wear the jacket home?"

"On three conditions," Clifford said.

"Yes?" Janet asked hopefully now.

"First," Clifford continued, "You leave the jacket wide open all the way home."

"Yes, of course," Janet said with relief.

"Don't interrupt me, slut, or you don't get to wear that tattered skirt either."

Janet's reaction to this was to simply reach out and plant a kiss on Clifford's and Dave's hand.

"Second," Clifford continued, "You have to pick out someone on the way home and flash your bare tits at them."

Janet giggled at that.

"Third," Clifford concluded. "I have a kind of get together with some friends of mine and Dave's on Saturday about 6, and want you to entertain us."

Janet shook her head 'yes' to at all of it, since it would at least leave her some covering for her trip home.

"Yes, sirs, yes, everything," she said eagerly, "You know I do everything that you tell me to do; yes, about all three: unbuttoned, flash someone on the way home and I'll help entertain you and your friends on Saturday."

They left her with a kiss. She felt extra sexy as she drove through the almost deserted streets, with the jacket open and a little wind on her tits, causing stiffened nipples.

She also looked for an opportunity to carry out their request that she flash someone. At first it looked as though she wouldn't have a chance.

Then she came to an intersection where the left lane split off onto the traffic way and her lane went straight.

A car of kids, four of them, pulled in next to her. They were going onto the traffic way and she was going straight. They were the ages of her students.

Doing something in front of them really turned her on. It was an old fantasy about being found out, kind of taken over by a group of students. She acted quickly before the light changed; she shrugged off the jacket and turned to them showing them that she was naked from the waist up. They went into an uproar as they went up the traffic way ramp. It left her shaken with lust and sorry that they turned off. She went home to masturbate then.

She realized throughout the day on Saturday that her anticipation was building. She wondered idly about what Clifford's plans might just be for the evening. All that he had said was that he was having a gathering of friends and she was going to be the entertainment, and she like the sound of that. Lately she had certainly been the entertainment time after time, since the doors of her sexual prison had been thrown open by that fateful trip to the movie balcony.

Clifford and Dave picked her up in the late afternoon and they drove for a bit, arriving finally at one of the forest preserves. It was far enough out that apparently it was little used, if at all. They stopped in a kind of a clearing, and Clifford said that they needed to 'get her ready, and that this would be a good place for that.' He told Janet to get out and then Dave and Clifford followed her out of the car. Clifford went around to the trunk of the car and opened the trunk. Then turning to Janet, who by this time was tense with the beginning of excitement and anticipation, said to her: "Okay, babe, take your clothes off."

It struck Janet hard, much like all such demands or requests that Clifford made. It served to immediately put her in that special place where she knew that she'd give in willingly to any sexual demands that he made. She took her trench coat off, and then her t shirt and bra, skinning her jeans down past her hips and ass, she took them off to, having discarded her shoes as well. Then it was her panties that came off, joining the rest of her discarded clothes, and Janet was left absolutely naked with these two young guys in the forest preserve.

"That's the way you should always be, babe," Clifford said, "Bare asssed naked! You are so fucking gorgeous!"

"Thank you, sir," she managed, now tingling with anticipation for what was going to happen.

Clifford took a bag from the trunk of the car and from it handed Janet a pair of smokie black thigh high stockings.

"Put these on," he ordered. Janet rested on the fender of the car and put on the stockings, immediately transforming her into a really sexual woman.

"Gorgeous!" Dave put in now.

Clifford handed Janet a pair of extreme black heels, five inches in height, which she put on, enhancing the aura that Clifford was creating for her. Next came a red ribbon for around her neck with a silver heard attached to it, calling attention to Janet's glorious nakedness.

"Almost ready for the party," Clifford said, "But first we add a little sense of mystery."

With that Clifford took from the bag a black leather mask, which he fitted to Janet's face and zipped up the back. It had eye, nose and mouth holes.

"Out of sight," Dave said, looking at the naked, be-stockinged and hooded Janet."Just out of sight," was his final conclusion.

"Yes," Clifford said, "I think we've done well here. Okay, pet," he continued, "Now get into the trunk."

"The trunk?" Janet said in a very tiny and nervous voice.

"Yes, the trunk" Clifford said, "You're the surprise for the party."

Clifford went to the driver's door of the car as Dave helped Janet into the trunk. With his help, Janet climbed into the trunk and nestled down there and waited. Dave bent over just as he was about to close the trunk lid.

"You okay, love?" he asked. Janet shook her head 'yes'. "You'll be fine," he said then. "You excited?"

Again Janet shook her head 'yes'.

And the truth is that she was. This was the ultimate disembodied fuck; it was that kind of scenario building. She was grateful for Dave's care. She lifted her head with her red lips showing through the black of the mask. Dave bent down and kissed her, running is tongue across her lips.

"Thank you," she whispered as Dave closed the trunk.

Her ride in the trunk didn't take too long. She felt the car stop, and heard Clifford and Dave get out.

Clifford was greeting someone with a cheery, "Hi, guys."

Then she heard Clifford ask them if they were ready for a good time. There were a number of comments, 'yeses', assents and grunts from whoever was there waiting.

Clifford continued, "I brought someone special with me as entertainment but you play by my rules or you get the fuck out and are never invited again. You savvy?" There was general consent from the guys waiting.

There were 5 of them that Clifford had invited with the special indication that no one else was to know: no one. If word got out, was the point, these sessions would end abruptly. Everyone was in agreement.

One of the guys then asked Clifford, "Where is she, man?"

"Oh, she's here alright,"Clifford laughed, "We just wanted her to make a kind of a grand entry. Dave, get her will you?"

Dave moved to the back of the car; he opened the trunk; the five guys stood and watched wide eyed as Dave helped Janet rise from the trunk. Then there she was: naked except for the black leather hood, the red ribbon and heart around her neck, the smokey black opaque stockings and heels.

They were dumb struck.

One of them managed a "Holy Fuck!"

Then another said; "Clifford, you're a fucking genius."

Other comments came then: "What a fucking woman!" "Look at those tits and her ass!" "And that pussy!" Everyone of them had a hard on in no time.

Meanwhile the guys weren't the only ones who were agog. As soon as Janet was out of the trunk she realized that these five were all her own students from one of her advanced Chem classes.

"Oh, Shit!" she whispered almost to herself.

Dave heard it and, standing close behind her said: "Okay, babe?"

Janet shook her head and said quietly to Dave: "This is awesome. He lives in my head; he knows my thoughts and my fantasies."

"Yeah," Dave answered, "I know he does; he's good at that." Then Dave squeezed Janet's hand.

Janet was transfixed; her old, old brilliant fantasy about being sexually taken by her own students was standing right in front of her. Then Clifford made it even better for her.

He said to the guys: "Okay, guys, here are the rules; you do what I say and then you get to play. No one gets rough with the lady here."

"Lady," one of them snorted with contempt.

Clifford was quick to jump on him: "Shut the fuck up or go home; this might be your fucking mom, you moron."

The speaker blushed and was silent. Janet was grateful.

"Like I said," Clifford continued, "No one gets rough with the lady. You do what I tell you, when I tell you and we're cool. Everyone understand?"

There were 'yeses' all around.

Then one spoke up but politely. "Cliff," he said, "Why is she hooded?"

"Because," Clifford explained, "She's a lady who likes to be treated this way and maybe doesn't want her identity known."

"Well, gentlemen," Clifford said, almost with a flourish, "Let me introduce you to our entertainment for the evening. Isn't she gorgeous?"

There was whistles and clapping at this.

Clifford continued: "Look at her tits," he lifted one tit in his hand and let if fall pendulously. "Big and beautiful and stiff, stiff nipples show that the lady is excited."

Turning to Janet he asked, "You are, sweet one, aren't you?"

She shook her head 'yes' vigorously.

"Sweet hairy pussy," Clifford continued, running his hand down her belly and across her pussy, causing Janet to shiver, and while Clifford was doing that, Dave was also running his hand across Janet's ass cheeks, seeking to insert a finger in between her ass cheeks. Janet was wet and really ready.

"But wait," Clifford continued his spiel, "Look at her ass. Turn around, love," he ordered.

Janet complied. "Bend from the waist," was Clifford's next instruction and Janet did.

As she did, she placed her hands around Dave's waist to steady herself. "Know what an ass like this is good for," Clifford asked.

They were mesmerized at this point, just staring.

"Watch," he said. Then he slapped Janet's naked ass vigorously.

They howled their approval. Janet groaned from the attention of the slap.

"Now," Clifford said, "Everyone who wants to play, and begin by giving our babe here a nice slap to her lovely ass, just like I did, needs to take off all their clothes now. And our lovely center of attention," he continued, "Gets to watch you guys strip off."

He got Janet up and turned her to the front. She watched her students take off all their clothing with great relish. She had often times enough wondered what various ones of them might look nude. Now she knew. It was a lovely sight.

Then she was bent over again and the ass slapping began. Clifford monitored it but Janet really got an ass beating out of it. It reduced her to grunts and groans in no time.

Then Clifford stepped in again. "Now watch how good she is" he said. "On all fours." was his order to Janet, who complied and went to her hands and knees.

"See what a good doggie she is," he said with a laugh in his voice: "Wiggle your tail, doggie."

Janet did as he said and wiggled her naked ass around like a good dog.

"She looks like a kind of cow," one of them said, 'With those big tits hanging down."

"Well, let's see," was Clifford's reply. "Moo for us, cow."

Next Janet began to move a bit around the clearing and 'moo' for them like a cow.

Another guy said: "If she loves being with all of us like this, she must be a pig."

"Okay," Clifford allowed, "Oink for us!"

Janet with his prodding began to snuffle and oink like a pig. At this point she was enflamed with lust, hoping to be ordered to do something with these guys soon, with her students.

As if he could read her mind, Clifford said: "Okay now one of you lie down on the ground," one of them complied, and, guiding Janet, Clifford arranged for her to settle down on the stiff cock of the guy on the ground.

Both Janet and the guy on the ground grunted as they accomplished this.

"Next," Clifford continued, one line up here behind her."

Getting one in place he helped this guy start to insert his cock head into Janet's asshole, causing more grunts from Janet. Her own pussy flow had already lubricated her asshole and it was ready.

Next Clifford put one in place to thrust his cock into Janet's mouth and throat. Janet was almost overcome with a cock now in every hole. She reached out for the other two even before Clifford gave the instructions and started to jerk on their cocks. About five minutes later, Clifford rearranged everyone with the two guys being jerked now inserted in Janet's ass and pussy. It worked well, and they began to fuck her with gusto, while she put her all into helping them with it.

They finished, she sucked everyone, everyone fucked her everywhere. One of the guys started to dress. But Clifford intervened, saying: "No, don't put your clothes on; I think our little lady likes to see you all naked; don't you, slut?"

Janet whispered a 'yes' and shook her head to confirm that.

Then Clifford spoke up and said: "Okay, guys, I'll tell you what: line up here and let the little lady show her manners. She'll clean you off. Won't you, love?"

Janet shook her head 'yes' in compliance. She'd already cum twice with all the sexual activity and was still riding a high with her naked students there.

The guys were happy to line up, as they were told and, one after another, Janet reached up and took their soft cocks in her hand. Then, using her lips and tongue, cleaned all the cum and slime off of their cocks. Of course, this had the effect of getting them hard again.

"Well, look at this," Clifford said next, "our randy friends are ready to fuck once again. Are you willing to take them on again, darlin'?"

Janet shook her head 'yes' to show that she was ready.

"Fuckin' slut!" one of them commented.

She was sitting back on her heels now. She was a really hot picture there, naked, willing, hooded with the dark stocking and the red ribbon around her neck to emphasize her submission, and her dark pussy hair framed by her lovely thighs.

She had some cum on her chin and on her tits but she still aglow with all the sexual activity. She was, in her mind, happy to be in the midst of this outrageous fantasy.

Then Clifford spoke up again: "Well, I think that we'll make it a little more interesting this time; this time you'll really want to fuck her. Do you know why?"

All the guys were watching Clifford but shook their heads to indicate that they didn't know what he was talking about.

Clifford laughed, "Because she's one of your teachers; that's why!"

There were murmurs of astonishment and some sayings of 'no shit' and such things. Janet's head snapped in his direction, when he'd said that.

But then an outrageous voice within her said, much to her surprise,"Yes, let them know; let them know that they're fucking a teacher, that she had their cocks in her mouth, and that their teacher is a fucking slut who'll give any and all of her holes for their pleasure."

But she knew right away that she didn't really mean that. She hoped, hoped, hoped that Clifford wasn't planning this one last huge humiliation. She loved the humiliations but wasn't sure she could take that. This new discovery made her shiver.

Clifford laughed and said: "Well, guys, let's just see."

And saying that he unzipped the hood and took it off. Janet looked up at them to hoots and curses, and just looks of astonishment.

Someone broke the silence by saying: "Fucking Peters, it's fucking Ms. T & A Peters!" Turning to the others he said it again: "Fucking Ms. Peters; it's' old Tits and Ass just there, tits, pussy and ass. We have her for fucking chemistry on monday!"

"Ms. Peters, you're such a slut!" said another one.

And, having said it he stalked up to her, his cock bobbing up and down with a life of its own and slapped her ass as hard as possible. It sent her over onto her hands and knees.

There were hoots then and 'high fives' all around as the closed in, still proclaiming their astonishment that their gorgeous chem teacher was such a slutty cock sucker. She was surrounded by them, her ass and tits being pummeled, until she began to wail from the treatment, the pain and the humiliation.

One voice broke clear from the others, as the spanking her Janet's ass continued by all of them. "Grunt for us, Peters," he demanded, "Grunt, you fucking pig."

Janet complied, hoping to get away from the insidious pain of the beating she was taking. She began her pig grunting again and it sent the boys into hysterics.

"Fucking Pig!" came the chorus.

"Wait," another voice cut in, and the speaker went quickly for his clothes, and returned with his belt.

Janet wailed: "Noooooooo!" but the belt was soon in action, whistling through the air and connecting with her ass cheeks.

Then, of course, they all did the same; they all had their belts and Janet was being beaten severely, with welts and red marks. Janet was really crying by then, and still she realized that she her level of lust and turn on had only increased.

Clifford broke in then, held up his hand to stop the belts and said to Janet: "You like this treatment, don't you, bitch?"

Janet shook her head 'yes'.

This only made Clifford shout at her: "WE CAN'T HEAR YOU, CUNT!"

"Yes," she said through her sobs, "Yes, I like being treated this way."

"Then tell them what you'll do for them! Tell them."

She did as she was ordered right away; looking up at her five naked students she said as clearly as she could: "I'll do anything you tell me to do!"

"Fucking A" one of them said.

Another chimed in with: "Let's all fuck her again."

Clifford jumped in then: "Here's what she's going to do, guys' she's going to ask each of you nicely and politely if she can suck you off and offer you her pussy and ass."

Then turning to Janet he said: "Do it!"

Janet, still on her hands and knees, turned to each of them in turn and said: "Mr. Jennings, Mr. Savage, Mr. Dunross, Mr. Sanders, Mr. Wendt, would you please let me give each of you one more blow job and one more opportunity to fuck me? You can use my pussy or my ass, or my mouth, whichever you'd like."

The agreements were immediate and general. They approached her eagerly not needing any guidance from Clifford. The fucking was rougher with slaps to her ass by whoever was plunging into her asshole or pussy from behind, and also with the one fucking her face, for this was no blow job now, holding either her hair or her ears to force his cock as far into her mouth as possible.

Once again she was pummeled by hands, nipples pinched, hands rubbing all over her. Once again she was was being fucked by all of them, and, yes, despite the humiliation, once again she was loving it.

They finally wound down, all of them. Clifford, for one last humiliation, produced a soft tipped writer pen and each guy autographed Janet. They wrote the word 'cocksucker' just above her tits, and 'we fucked her asshole' just above her ass cheeks and 'we fucked her pussy' just above her pubic hair and all signed her. She was red with welts and spanking marks and alive with the felt tipped pen writing.

Clifford told Dave to take Janet home. Then walking them to the car, he said that he wanted to talk to them to make sure that everything was 'cool' at school, and that he'd call. Janet climbed into her jeans and t shirt before leaving.

One of the guys called out to her: "Hey, Peters," Janet turned around as and he said: "See you in school, teach."

"Oh, shit," she said, " I can't believe that I did that; I know that was a huge turn on; I've always fantasized about doing that but I can't believe I did that."

"You're not going to teach next year are you," Dave said to her.

"I'm not sure" she said, " I only have a bit of school left, plus a morning to finalize report cards, and I have to think about it. How did you know."

"Oh," he responded, "I just knew. So, how about clean up and then some dinner, just the two of us and not the whole world being brought to your bed by Clifford."

"Lovely," she said, "yes, he is enthusiastic."

"Yep," Dave said, "You'd probably do well to get away from him."

"I know," she said, leaning over to kiss Dave on the cheek, "And thanks for being so kind. Now I need to go home."

She was cleaning up and it was a totally different kind of cleaning up. She knew that she really should pack the Clifford stuff into the back of her mind and get on with other things. It was in the middle of this thought that she heard a racket in the hallway. That was strange because she'd stayed late enough with her sorting that it should be only her and Dewy in the building, and, despite their experiences, Dewy didn't approach her or bother her. But then the noise was more clear.

A voice was asking Dewy 'Where is Peters.' Janet also heard Dewy say that she was in her room. There was no time for her to think of anything at all because the door opened and there they were; it was the five guys from the grove. They stood looking at her, or, more like it, leering at her. It started her insides churning immediately. She didn't know what they wanted or what their arrangement with Clifford was, and didn't know what she should do.

Then one of them smiled and said: "Well, well, it's Old Tits and Ass Peters in the flesh."

It made her nervous and the nerves, as usual, fed her growing excitement. It always made her wonder why she was so easily turned on by such adversity. But there it was.

"Hi, guys!" she said, trying to keep a light voice.

One of them, seeming like the spokesman, Roger Savage shot back at her: "What the fuck did you call us?"

And she knew she was sinking; she knew she was about to give in, and part of her loved it and part of her was just not sure. It was the old "I want to, no I don't" kind of dilemma.

She lowered her eyes, having made her decision about what she needed to do, and said quietly: "I'm very sorry for presuming; good afternoon, Mr. Jennings, Mr. Savage, Mr. Dunross, Mr. Sanders, Mr. Wendt. What can I do for you?"

They snickered and she knew she was in trouble. "Well, first of all, you can tell us what kind of panties you're wearing."

She saw no reason to resist them at all; her panties were already getting wet. "They're beige today, sir, uh, sirs," she said. "And they are quite transparent; they match my bra; I thought you'd like to know that, sirs."

"They do, do they?"

"Yes, sirs," she answered.

"Don't you think that you should show us to make sure that you're not lying?"

"Yes, of course, sirs, I think that it's only right that I show you. May I do that now?"

"Do it," one of the others said. She lowered her hands to the hem of her skirt and soon had it raised to her waist, displaying her beige bikini panties with her dark pussy triangle showing through the fabric of the panties.

Then she turned to show them her ass. "What the fuck are you doing?" Roger Savage demanded.

"I'm ... uh, ... I'm sorry; I thought you'd want to see my ass too."

"Don't think, just listen, teach!" he shot back at her.

"Yes, sir," she hastened to add,"Of course, sir."

"Sirs!" he shouted at her, "sorry, sorry, sorry, sirs!"

She was a bit confused now. She really didn't know why she acted with such subservience but knew that she loved it so.

Then he spoke again: "So, you slutty bitch, you're the same dirty cunt that we fucked the other night, correct."

"Yes, sirs," she added simply, "I certainly am the same dirty cunt that you fucked the other night."

"Well," he smiled as he continued, "You're in luck because we're having a little small end of school party and you're invited."

Janet hesitated now not sure if she wanted to do this or not. "Problem slut?"

"No, no, sirs, no problem for this slutty bitch."

This made them smile. "So," one of the others said, "You're still our dog then?"

"Yes, sirs, of course I am, still your dog and loving it."

"And what will you do for us," Roger continued.

She shivered just a bit and said: "I will do whatever you tell me to do, sirs." "Good," he answered, 'I thought so."

"Well, put this on then," one of them said, throwing a dog collar to Janet.

Janet experienced a new kind of thrill putting the dog collar on. It really meant that she was serious about being whatever they wanted her to be.

Savage now fairly shouted at her: "Do dogs stand on their two feet?"

"Oh, no, sirs," she said quickly and sunk to her hands and knees, as the one who'd thrown her the dog collar came over to her and attached a chain to the collar and led her over to where the guys were.

Janet though that this was the most humiliating thing possible, but she'd find out later that she was wrong about that. They walked her out of the room, with her in the middle of them on her hands and knees walking like a dog. Dewy just stared and scratched his head.

"Here," Savage said, "Pull up your skirt and give Dewy a little show."

Janet did as she was told, bunching her skirt around her waist so that her panty covered ass was being shown to Dewy and the guys.

One of them laughed and said: "Speak to us, doggie; speak!"

Janet, sensing what they wanted, started to go 'woof, woof' like a dog. This sent the guys into spasms of laughter. Janet was bright red. They got her to her feet as they got to the door leading to the parking lot. Only her car and the one they had come in were there.

They went to the cars, and put her purse into her trunk. She gave the keys to the one designated to drive her car.

"Wait," Roger Savage said, smiling with the new idea. Turning to Janet he said: "Dirty cunts don't get to wear clothes, do they?"

Janet had her eyes down, when she answered him: "No, sir, dirty cunts don't get to wear clothes; they need to be naked."

"Good," he said, "I'm glad you agree; do it."

This was a true turn on for Janet. She was in the parking lot at school with five of her students and who knows how many more waiting for them, and they were making her take off all her clothes.

"Come on, Peters doggie," one of them said, "Bare assed naked right now."

"Yes, sirs," she said quietly as she unbuttoned her blouse and gave it to them, then her skirt.

The cool evening air gave her goose bumps. Someone slapped her ass hard to hurry her up. Into the car then went her bra and her panties. She looked up and asked:

"My shoes?" "Keep them," was the answer.

"Hey, guys," Savage continued, "She likes riding in trunks so much, let's put her into the trunk."

They did; they bundled the naked teacher into the trunk of the car that they'd arrived in. But as the trunk lid was closing Janet looked up from her prone position in the trunk and, with a look of fear and concern on her face spoke up:

"Uh, Mr. Savage, I have a question please."

"Yes, teach?" Roger answered with a kind of sneer.

"Are you going to hurt me? Please don't."

Roger Savage smiled down at Janet and said: "I'll tell you what; I want you to kiss my cock and then I'll answer your questions, a very important question, I realize."

With that Janet sat up and reached out for Roger's pants front.

"But wait," he continued, "You're a teacher; why don't you make us a little speech to convince me that I should let you do my prick, so that you can get your important question answered."

Janet, looking really hot in her sitting position, sitting on her folded legs, glanced first at the rest, who were grinning and then at Roger Savage.

She began: "Mr. Savage, it's so nice to see you this evening. There's something that I would like to ask you; it's a kind of a favor that I have to ask. As you know, I'm your chemistry teacher and have witnessed and enjoyed looking at your progress both as a student and as an athlete for a few years now. I have been gratified that I was able to take a hand in your education in teaching you chemistry. That has been a pleasure for me. I know that we are now in a kind of a strange, almost anomalous situation here. After all, you came to my room and asked me about what kind of panties that I was wearing. But I like being cooperative and I told you in a forthright fashion that I was wearing beige, nylon bikini panties and I even offered the extra information that those panties were transparent. Following your further instructions, as I love doing, I raised my skirt to show you the exact nature of my panties. I freely admitted to you and your friends that I am like a dog for you, recognizing myself as subservient to you and your friends. I accepted gladly and lovingly both the dog collar and the dog leash from you and left the school building on my hands and knees, as any proper dog should, making sure to please you by making happy doggie noises. When we came to my car, at your bidding and your order I have removed my clothes getting, as one of you so aptly put it, bare assed naked, for you, in front of you, among you. It causes me no shame because I am serious in my desire to serve you and am serious when I say that I will do whatever you tell me to do. You might wonder why; it's this: I love teaching and always have. But I've also had a truly deep, dark desire and wonder about being submissive, especially submissive to my students. I mean, being taken, reduced to servitude, stripped naked and just wantonly used by my students. It is a thrilling and ever present kind of fantasy. My kneeling here in the trunk of this car bare assed naked except for my shoes points out that salient fact correctly. But I think, in reference to your answering my urgent question about whether I'm to be hurt or not, that there is yet something I can teach you, if you will only let me. If you will allow it, I wish to extend my hand and, though I'm your teacher, I wish to extract from your pants what I hope will be your already hard cock. Because I wish to teach you now how it feels to have your teacher's lips grazing your stomach and your pubic hair because she has taken your lovely, man's cock all the way into her throat. Will you let me serve you in this way? Will you please, Mr. Savage? I know the very request is strange from a teacher but we're in a strange situation here and though I'm your teacher, I'm also your doggie and I wish to please."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.