Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Janet P, a high school teacher, physically ignored by her religious husband, is plunged into a world of the senses where she discovers her own submissive nature, taught to her especially by her own students. This is a journey through submission to love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Teacher/Student  

"Where to?" she asked Clifford?

"Your car, maybe a cup of coffee on the way, and then my apartment for now," he answered, "Maybe dinner later. You up for that?"

"I'm up for anything you want me to be up for," was her answer.

"Hmm," he said with a huge smile, "I somehow thought that. Come on, let's go."

She was secretly extremely excited now, feeling every movement of the coat against her naked skin as she walked. It made every gesture a kind of a sexual gesture because there was constant rubbing, constant touch. Janet walked to the car with him, her van, and smiled a sexy smile.

"You like this, don't you?" he asked.

"I love this," was her quick answer.

"I thought you might," he concluded.

She gave him the keys and he drove. They went first to a drive up window at a fast food place. Clifford greeted the young guy at the drive up window with easy familiarity.

"Hey, Dave," he said.

'Dave' returned the greeting and said, kind of breathlessly, "I'll be right out."

Then he noticed Janet and said a little suspiciously, "Who's that?"

"You just get your ass out here," Clifford ordered and leave her to me.

"Sorry, Clifford," Dave added, and left the window.

"What's up?" Janet asked.

"Just wait and you'll see," Clifford smiled.

They went to the back of the lot and parked; soon enough Dave came along to join them. He hesitated just briefly before getting into the van.

"In," Clifford said imperiously.

Dave did as he was told. He sat in the van with Janet and Clifford and for a moment did nothing.

"Now, Dave," Clifford said reasonably,"what is the first thing you need to do when you meet me on Friday nights?"

"Take all my clothes off," Dave said very meekly.

"Well?!" Clifford continued.

"Sorry, Clifford; it's just that having her here spooked me."

"Dave," clifford continued, "How do we have to do this? Easy or hard?"

"Easy," Dave said, reaching now for his t shirt and pulling it off Next came his running shoes and then his pants, finally Dave pulled his underwear off, tiny white nylon bikinis that barely covered his really stiff cock.

"Fine," Clifford said, "Now just lean back." Dave did what he was told.

"Dave, if it will make you feel any better, I'm going to tell Janet here to take off her coat."

Then turning to Janet Clifford said: "Do it."

"Who is she?" Dave asked quietly.

"She used to be my high school chem teacher but these days she's just like you, she's one of my bitches."

Janet was struck by his words and sighed.

Turning to her Clifford said: "Do it."

Janet removed her coat showing her own nakedness, causing Dave to stare and utter one word: "Wow!"

"Yes," Clifford said, "I guess wow!"

It was then that Janet noticed Dave's hard cock.

"Wow! yourself," she said with a grin, reaching out and grasping Dave's overly large prick in her hand.

"Yes," Clifford said, "Our Dave's hung like a horse."

Dave seemed to be almost in a trance, "A teacher,"he said, "And she's playing with my dick. I can't believe it. Oh, shit!"

All three of them laughed.

"Tell you what, Dave,"we'll all go to my place so that you can see the full effect of Janet walking around naked. That's where the real 'wow' is, let me tell you, man. But for now I want you to give me my Friday night blow job and we'll have teach here suck your cock at the same time. Cool?"

"Definitely," Dave said and lay down on the back bench seat of the van with his head in position to accommodate Clifford's cock, once he had it out.

Janet too moved into position, kneeling by Dave so that she could get a hold of and suck on his large cock. She lowered her head and took it into her mouth. And Dave fairly mooed with delight.

"Jeez, shit, shit, shit, she's a teacher and she's just going to go ahead and suck my cock."

"Yes," Clifford said, "That's because she's a cock sucker as well as a teacher. Now do your job."

And Dave lowered his head onto Clifford's cock and began to go through their friday night ritual of cock sucking. It was quiet in the van for a bit, except for the slurping sound made especially by Janet, who was giving Dave a really wet blow job, and to a lesser degree by Dave, since Clifford was more fucking his face.

Janet brought Dave off just about the same time that Clifford unloaded in Dave's mouth. By then Dave was almost honking like a goose from the fury of sensations that Janet delivered with her blow job.

Clifford ordered the two of them, through clenched teeth, to not swallow a thing. When he was finished blowing his load, he knelt back from Dave's head and saw that Janet was sitting back on her haunches too.

Dave got up into a sitting position and then Clifford said to the two of them: "Okay, open your mouths to show me."

Both of them complied, opening their mouths to show mouths full of white cum.

"Lovely,"Clifford said, "Now kiss and share it the two of you."

The two naked people moved together and were clasped in a kiss in no time. The kiss was a wide open mouth kiss and the overflowing of the cum was leaking down their chins, as they sloshed the sexy liquid from mouth to mouth.

"Now swallow," came Clifford's next directive to the two of them, and they did.

They then finished by licking each other's chins to remove the remnant. On instinct Janet grabbed Dave's head, after they were finished and waded into him for one last kiss before they were ready to leave for Clifford's. She had decided that she needed some special time alone with Dave; she was determined to have more of his cock, and soon.

Her hand groped for his prick, as they kissed but it was then that Clifford broke them up and said, "Okay, kiddies, now to my place for a little more fun and some theater."

The two naked kissers broke apart, and Clifford told them to dress. They both did and Clifford again took the wheel to drive them.

Clifford turned to Dave and said: "Now, Dave, pal, I'm going to show you the real deal, when we get to my place. We'll have teach here strut around like the bitch in heat she is. You have to see that to believe it; the way she's built as she swaggers her ass around, taking her clothes off until she's moving around naked like she is supposed to be. This is going to be part of your education, pal."

Dave just grinned at Clifford and Janet then. Janet was smiling too.

They arrived at Clifford's in no time. They went into a fairly large apartment, which had a back room set up as a computer room. There was a large blank wall with a black board in front of it and various furniture.

"Okay," Clifford began, "Here's what we're going to do. I belong to a kind of a computer theater group and this is my turn to present something. So, I'm going to present a scene where two students come in and force their gorgeous teacher to strip for them."

He told Janet to take the chalk and write some chemical formulas and stuff on the board, which she did.

Then he turned and said to them: "Just go with this and we'll be cool. Understand?"

Dave shook his head 'yes'.

Janet smiled and said: "Yes, sir."

Clifford had both a ski kind of mask and a wicked looking knife for him and for Dave. "I just have to set it up a minute here." He said and he went to the computer and typed a bit, making the connection with his group.

Dave and Janet noticed the note on the screen which said: "Welcome to CS' 'forcing the MILF teacher" presentation.

It began with Janet, at Clifford's direction, working at the blackboard, when the two of them entered the scene. They ad-libbed some dialogue then with the two of them making Janet stop her work. Clifford took the lead telling Janet to do as she was told or she'd get hurt.

She shook her head 'yes' and told them not to hurt her, that she'd do what they wanted. I t was interesting that a voice from the background at that point chimed in with "Make the bitch strip."

They were on a conference hook up for this little bit of theater and the audience was getting involved.

Then Clifford growled at Janet to take her blouse off. Janet hesitated for a few seconds obviously looking to see if there was any way to escape.

It was only then that anyone noticed that Clifford had one of those leather quirts in his hand. He lashed out with it, hitting Janet on the thigh, which made her jump and squeal.

There were shouts of approval from the background, from those on the hook up. Janet hastened to remove her blouse and put it aside. Her yellow soft bra did nothing at all to hide her large tits, and their stiffened nipples.

Now the background was alive with people, men and women, saying "Nice tits, Teach."

Janet too was loving it; getting really turned on by it, especially the idea of the unseen audience. She slipped into her 'serving mode', her 'zone' as she thought of it and did what she was told.

"Are you ready to do as you're told, teach?" Clifford said with a menacing tone.

"Yes, sir," she hastened to say, "Just don't hurt me."

From the back ground there were cat calls at this point urging the guys to really 'hurt her.' Clifford seemed to ignore those comments, although they were the kind of thing that the entire enterprise thrived upon.

"Skirt," was Clifford's next comment. He turned to Dave and said to him, "Now comes the real deal, pal; just watch."

Janet, apparently cowed at this point, unbuttoned the side button and unzipped the zipper of her black a-line skirt, and without hesitation, shimmed it down past her ass and hips until it rested on the floor. For effect, she turned slightly toward Dave, so that she was also in line with the camera watching her every move, and bent from the waist to pick up the skirt on the floor. So doing she flashed her panty covered ass to Dave and also to the entire group watching.

The cat calls and comments about nice ass etc. reached a crescendo.

Clifford turned to Dave, as though the rest of the audience were not there and said quietly, but loud enough for all to hear: "Now watch this."

Then turning to Janet he said, "Okay, teach, strut it for us; walk around this area with your hands on your head and make your ass wiggle or I'll make you wish you were never born."

Janet did as she'd been told, flashing her hips and ass cheeks from side to side, putting one toe in front of the other to exaggerate the swagger of her hips and ass. Now there was clapping and whistling from the background.

After Janet had made three circles of the area, Clifford said loudly to her: "Bra." She didn't hesitate but took off her bra, depositing it with the rest of her clothing, and then resumed her prancing with her hard nippled tits now swinging free, to the delight of the background audience.

After she'd walked around a few times, Clifford demanded her panties next. She gave them up, handing them to Dave, who sniffed them and put them in his pocket.

Clifford grabbed her by the arm and said to her roughly: "You've sent so many guys to the principal's office that I'm going to be the principal for you. Lean over that chair."

Pointing to a nearby chair. Janet did as she was told although it was obvious that she was frightened and tears were already running down her cheeks. When Clifford had her in place, he produced the quirt again. There was a woman in the background who was now telling Clifford to really mark her with the quirt. Janet, leaning over the chair with her naked ass available, was trembling and actually on the verge of cumming.

"This one's for you, holy Jimmie," she thought, as the first strike from the quirt landed on her ass and she cried out in obvious dismay.

Clifford gave her a few more stripes on the ass with the quirt and turned to Dave telling him to use his cock to shut her up.

It was what Janet had hopped for; as her ass was being beaten, Dave was shoving his large prick into her open mouth.

She took it greedily, gladly; the shots from the quirt were giving her a pervasive heat now that was warming all of her, and had her trembling. The background audience, especially the woman, were shouting and insistent as the punishment continued.

Janet's pussy juices were sluicing down her inner thighs. Then Clifford dropped the quirt and, with the audience's approval, slid up to Janet and planted his cock in her pussy.

It wasn't long before Dave in her mouth and Clifford in her pussy were blasting, filling Janet with their cum. The background audience was clapping and cheering at this point.

Clifford acknowledged their cheering and applauding and signed off. Janet had still not moved from bending over the chair. When the computer fell silent, Dave helped Janet up.

She smiled at Clifford, who smiled in return and said: "Far out, Babe." Then the phone rang.

It turned out to be Sam and, when Clifford was off the phone, he said to the other two that he couldn't go out to dinner but rather had to go out and do something for Samantha. Both of them knew Samantha and didn't ask questions.

Janet said that she'd take Dave home. Clifford gave Janet a kiss and told her that he'd be in touch.

The two of them got into the car but sat for just a moment.

As Janet was about to ask where Dave lived, he spoke up: ""Look, Janet, I owe you at least an apology. I'm not trying so much to deceive you as to just keep things simple with Clifford. I pretend to be kind of stupid because it fuels his fantasies about the way that he uses me. I'm a college grad with an engineering degree that I intend to use one of these days but am now just really giving myself time off. Clifford came along and had instincts that were really something, and we started this Friday night thing. It gives him a hoot to come around and get me to give him his Friday night blow job, and it doesn't bother me. But I don't want you to think that I'm stupid or something. I'm not even sure how it matters."

Janet stopped him at that point by simply grabbing onto him and kissing him. She breathed into his open mouth: "It matters."

And continued the kiss, opening her mouth to him, and receiving his lips and tongue.

When the kiss was broken off, she said to him: "Hey, why don't we go to my place, and grab a shower; I can fix us a little dinner."

"Sounds wonderful," he enthused, "My place is both small and in a tizzie just now."

He smiled a huge smile at her and said: "Sounds like a pj party!"

"Yeah it does," she said, grinning back at him.

"But I have condition," he said to her.

"Oh, and what is that?" she shot back at him.

"That you wear panties while I'm there."

"Well," she laughed, "He's making demands."

"Of course he is," he grinned at her,"He got the big cock." "Hmm," he continued, "I bet you just want to get a hold on that big cock again."

"Well," she answered, "You might just be right," grabbing onto his prick, as she said this, "After all," she continued, "I've got all the holes."

He laughed and said, "Well, not all the holes." "Oho," came her quick answer, "I'll remember that you said that, mister."

"I thought you might." He said this and grinned.

She started to drive and began to tell him about her and Jimmie, mentioning her middle of the night adventures with the reluctant Jimmie.

"He must not have eyes," Dave said in wonder. "You are the whole package! Looks, a body to kill for, a sexual attitude that is downright enchanting. What was he thinking?" "But," he continued, "How did it turn around?"

She then mentioned the subway ride and the hand playing with her panties, and how much that turned her on. She continued with the scene in the balcony of the theater, and her stripping for the three young guys.

"There's no need to hide this from you," she said, "You've already seen what I like to do and am willing to do."

"This is such a turn on!" he murmured, as she placed her hand in his lap and felt the stiffness of his cock.

"Hmm," she cooed, "The man has a big one."

"Yes," he said, "And the man is willing to be generous with it."

"Oh goodie!" was her conclusion.

She then continued her narration about Joe and Melissa in the theater office, her visit to Samantha's store, Joe and Melissa meeting her at Jimmie's church, and her subsequent trip to Samantha's for panties.

"You'd better stop or I'll cum in my pants," he said with a sigh.

"We're here anyway," she said, as they pulled up to her apartment block.

As soon as they opened the door and went in, she stopped him and said to him. "Now stand there a moment."

She slowly and sexually stripped off her blouse, bra and skirt, leaving her heels and panties on. "The man wanted panties;" she sang out, "The man gets panties!"

And with that she walked away from him with him following; as she moved she swung her hips in an exaggerated fashion. He found her in the bathroom. She said simply to him: "Shower," and taking off her heels stepped into the shower with her yellow panties still on, and held her arms out to him.

"Lovely sight," he said with a grin, noting her wet, clinging yellow panties, now transparent from the water. He was naked in a flash and joined her in the shower. He had his arms around her and broke off saying "Oh shit!"

"What?" she said looking up at him.

"I have to pee!" he groaned.

"Remember," she grinned at him,"that I'm liberated and this is a full service apartment."

Saying that she sunk to her knees and took his now more flaccid prick in her mouth. He groaned aloud and started to piss. She held it in her mouth for a long time and then took it out to direct the stream into her hair and on her tits and pussy, and then put it back into her mouth to take the last of what he offered.

"Oh," he groaned,"I can't believe this. You are every man's wet dream come to life here."

She stood then, and, opening her mouth, spilled the piss into his mouth and down the front of him. "Thank you, sir, but I think we need to get clean for more fucking."

"That we can do," he answered as he began to run soap along the front of her body, paying special attention to her tits and nipples.

When they were finished, they dried each other and she led him into the bedroom.

Turning to him with a sexy smile she asked innocently: "Panties, what color?"

He ruminated on that for a moment and said: "Pink, I believe."

"Ah, pink and innocence gone bad," she quipped.

She put on the pink panties and then, reaching into her drawer pulled out a tiny pair of white nylon panties and offered them to him to wear. He put them on laughing and they went into the kitchen.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.