Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love - Cover

Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Janet P, a high school teacher, physically ignored by her religious husband, is plunged into a world of the senses where she discovers her own submissive nature, taught to her especially by her own students. This is a journey through submission to love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Teacher/Student  

"A phone call!" Janet raged, "A fucking phone call! That's all I get." She was angry enough that the profanity was rolling off of her lips. "He gives me only a fucking phone call."

She was dressed specially in an outfit that she'd hoped would turn Jimmie on: short skirt, silky blouse without a camisole, lovely pink panties and bra, high heels and all for nothing. She was just starting the process of making a nice dinner for them. They'd agreed that this would be their evening. Jimmie said it would be, in his words, 'romantic.'

"Romantic, Shit!" was her next comment to no one in particular.

All he did was call and say that there was a problem in a parish up state and three of them were going to investigate or help out. He said that he was sorry and would be a day or two.

"And here she was," Janet thought, "Once again all dressed up and nowhere to go. Well, fuck this," she exploded, "she'd at least go to the mall. Maybe a movie, maybe something, maybe anything. That bastard Jimmie."

She drove out and went on her way, hardly even paying attention to the way she was going. Before she knew it she was in a neighborhood across town that she normally didn't go to. Then it struck her. She knew her students and some of them she even knew where they came from, and she also knew, she was smiling now, that this was the neighborhood where she might just find 'the three disasters."

After admitting this to herself, and she realized how turned on she was by the knowledge, she kept a sharp lookout around her. Janet's luck was in that night. She saw them, Danny, Charlie and Clem, hanging out at a corner near a 7-11 store. She was tempted at the last minute to pass right by but pulled into the 7-11 lot, and with a deep breath got out of her car and walked around the corner of the building.

They saw here immediately: "Hi, guys," she said with a shy smile.

"Fuck me," Charlie said, "Hey look; she's here; she actually kept her word."

"Of course I'm here," she said, "I told you I would be."

"We remember what you told us, bitch," Danny said.

"This is going to be an interesting evening." He nodded to the others and simply took Janet by the elbow, propelling her back into the lot toward her small car. "Come one, bitch," he said with an evil tone, making Janet shiver, "You're ours now."

They stopped by the car and Danny looked at her. She wore a chain around her neck. "What's that from?" he said.

"Uh," she answered,"It's from my mother."

"Okay," he told her, "Take it off and put it in the glove box, and take off your wedding ring. You're totally ours tonight and you don't belong to or are reminded of anyone else."

This sent another huge shiver through her system. "Yes, Danny," she said, "Can I call you 'Danny?'"

"No," he told her, "It's 'sir' or 'master' for al of us."

Janet kind of gulped, wondering what she had gotten herself into and realizing that she was looking forward to it. "Yes, master," she said softly.

The three guys laughed. Danny said:"Okay, bitch, make it 'sir', the 'master' thing sounds too corny."

"Yes, sir," was Janet's immediate answer.

"Okay," Danny now continued, he seemed to be the leader of the group, "Tell us why you're here; and don't fucking lie."

"Well," Janet began in a kind of breathy voice, she was really feeling the heat of the situation and was really eager to see where it would go, "I've been left in the lurch by my prick husband, who went off to some kind of church thing. We have a big evening, a romantic evening planned, and he just left."

At that point Janet broke down into tears. They just watched. Her sobbing made her tits wiggle under the silk fabric of her shirt. They liked that. She got a hold on herself and continued: "And I did make a promise to get together with you again. And..."

"And," Danny cut in, "You're willing to do what? Tonight?"

Janet kind of gulped and looked around at each one of them and, fully realizing what she was saying, said: "Anything you want to do."

"Hear that, guys? Peters the chem cunt says: 'Anything!' We'll, Ms. Peters, Ms. Slut for A Night Peters, Ms. Take My Pictue Naked and I'll Autograph My Panties Peters, you're in for a night. We have very good imaginations. Don't we, guys?"

"Fucking right we do," was the chimed answer of Charlie and Clem.

Then Janet looked at them simply and said: "What shall I do?"

"Give me the keys," Danny said,"We'll take you for a ride to somewhere more private."

"Yes, sir," she said earnestly and handed over the keys.

They moved toward the car and Janet looked at Danny for instructions.

She went to open the front door and Danny said: "No, bitch; you get in the back and lie across Charlie and Clem's legs. And every single thing that they do to you, no matter how slight, you tell me, since I'll be driving and out of the action. Do you understand?"

She hesitated a second too long and he slapped her face and shouted at her: "Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," I understand, she said with tears in her eyes.

The fear of it was making her panties wetter and wetter.

Clem and Charlie got in and Janet piled in on top of them, lying across their laps. As Danny got into the driver's seat, she said to him, trying to obey and please:

"Charlie has my skirt up to my waist."And then, "Clem is unbuttoning my blouse."

"Keep the play by play coming, cunt!" Danny demanded.

She gave him another 'yes, sir.' and then told of her skirt being taken off altogether and her blouse being taken off too.

The ride went this way; it was a constant stream of messages from Janet to Danny about what was happening. That one of them was biting her ass. (And mentioned how well she marked with the suggestion of a hickey session later.) Someone was pinching her nipple.

Then a series of "mmmppfff', "mmmmppfffs" because Clem had pushed her head down onto his cock, since her head was in his lap.

Danny also took the occasion to impress upon her what her situation actually was.

He questioned her; asking her who she was: "Your former chemistry teacher." "And why are you here?"

"I came looking for you three."

"Why?"

"I promised to let you fuck me."

"What else are you willing to do, Ms. Peters?"

"I will do anything that you tell me to do."

"Is this exciting for you?"

"Yes, sir, it's extremely exciting."

"Since you're a teacher that we recently had in school, tell me what you're wearing back there and what is happening."

"I'm wearing only my panties and bra, it's all that these two gentlemen will allow me to wear; one of them now has a finger up my asshole, and the other is making me lick his cock."

"Sounds like you're being treated like a slut, Ms. Peters. Is that so?"

"Yes, it is," she returned.

"Why is that, Ms. Peters?" he finally demanded.

"Because, sir," I am a slut!"

"Whose slut tonight?"

"Yours," she admitted simply. By the time the ride was over and this dialogue had taken place, she was deeply into her subservient role with them, and finding it really exciting.

They finally arrived at the 'private place' where they were going. It was in the country and there was a road leading up to the place. They left the car and began to walk up the road; it was dusk but light enough.

"Stop," Danny said and Janet stopped where she was. She was carrying her blouse and skirt and dropped them, when told.

Danny looked at her and smiled, it wasn't a pleasant smile. "Take off your panties and bra; we want you naked."

Janet did so quickly, putting the bra and then the panties on the pile of her clothing.

"I'm going to ask our questions again and I want the correct answers. Only this time I'm going to help you along a little; okay?"

"Okay," she said in a very small voice; "I mean, yes, sir," Janet added quickly. She let out an "Ohh," when Danny dragged the belt from off his waist.

"You don't mind some pain, do you, Ms. Peters?"

She was quick with a "No, sir; whatever you want."

"I thought so," he smiled. "Now, first, who are you; tell us."

As she was saying "I am Janet Peters your former chemistry teacher," she was interrupted in mid sentence by the cracking of the belt across her ass.

"Don't stop because you're being spanked or you'll get it worse and longer. Now, why are you here?"

"I came looking for you (Crack!) to allow you, (Crack, Crack) to have sex with me, (Crack); any kind of sex you want." (Crack,, Crack, Crack).

Janet was now on the verge of tears. "Now, why would you do that?"

(Loud Crack as the belt crashed against her thighs causing her to 'yip' and jump but she continued: "Because I have discovered that I'm a slut and I wanted to act slutty with you; to have you pinch my nipples, and bite my ass, and force my head on your cocks (Crack, Crack, Crack) and to have you beat me, beat my ass with a belt because I deserve it (Crack, Crack, Crack!) Then she broke down totally and said: "Pleeeeeease, don't hit me any more; I'll do ... uh ... whatever you want." (Crack, Crack, Crack.) Then he stopped.

"So, slut," he continued and they all faced her, her ass cheeks were glowing red. "Your ass looks nice so red,"

"Thank you, sir," she managed.

"Here comes the payback. We've talked about this and know what we want to do to you for those 'fs'. And let me tell you; if you have any kind of thought of saying 'no' to anything we ask, we'll leave you stripped naked and tie you to a tree and leave you here for the night. Am I clear?"

"Completely sir," she said quickly, "This slut is ready to do as she's told."

"How do you feel," he wanted to know.

She gave her answer fairly quickly: "It's strange but I feel good, somehow. I know that I'm your teacher; that I'm much older than you, and that I, your teacher am standing here on this darkening road totally naked, I mean my necklace and my wedding ring are gone. But it feels exciting and it feels okay because I want to be this way because you want me this way. My husband, you see, has been a worthless wimp, interested only in his churchy things, and now is time for me, and if this is what you demand of me here and now, it's what I want to do. That's kind of it." She concluded.

She was hardly ready for what he told her to do: "Well, here's payback, Slutty Ms. P, piss yourself! Do it right here and right now."

Janet was shocked and everything that came later was squarely built on what she did next. Her attitude; her realization of her attitude; what all the experiences until now had been building to, all of it coalesced here.

Without a thought further; without hesitation, she pissed.

Why? Because they told her to. They were hooting and cheering, and shouting about what a slut she was, while the piss ran out, down her legs and onto a small muddy spot on the dirty road. There were tears in her eyes but she was totally aware of what she was doing and why.

She only mumbled a short: 'Yes, sir," as the piss ran down her legs.

Next came a gleeful: "Kneel in it, woman."

And she did.

The last bridge had been crossed and to anyone who was 'in the know', from that moment on she became a play thing. And what is more, she enjoyed that.

This standing and pissing and then kneeling in her mud excited her further, leading her to put her fingers to her pussy, wet as it was.

"Look at the slut playing with herself," Charlie shouted.

"Taste your fingers now," Clem said, and she did.

"Not bad," she thought to herself.

But her thoughts were cut off by Danny who said: "Now let's help her, guys."

She looked wide eyed as they approached and each took out his cock and they began to piss on her: in her face, her tits, her lap, her pussy and finally in her open mouth. It made a puddle around her, when the piss ran down off of her body into the dirt. They all pissed, strong streams ran off of her, her mouth overflowed and the piss ran down her chin and over her tits and into the dirt.

She sat in the mud and the told her to take the mud now, smear her hands and then smear it on herself.

She did so gladly, a strange sense of a kind of elation was rising within her. She smeared the pissy mud on her stomach and then on her tits and then her face; she reached around and smeared it on her ass too.

By then, much to the guys' surprise, she was laughing.

She turned to them and, begging their pardon, said: "This is so crazy, so dirty, so humiliating that it's wonderful. I've never even lived or known how to live and here you are, students and making me do things that before I wouldn't even have thought about. And doing them only because you've told me to do them. I just love this, love it and I'm sorry that my tight assed husband can't see me now."

She ended simply laughing with a kind of joy. A joy that resided in the fact that she could see and understand this lovely submission that had overcome her, had taken her over completely and she simply knew that she liked it.

"Now, sirs," she said with some glee, "If there's a way to clean me up, unless you want to fuck a dirty girl, your teacher has made a promise to make any and all of her holes available and I intend to keep that promise. Clean me up and take your pick: pussy, tits, ass, mouth, put your cocks where you want. I have all sorts of time to get fucked here."

They had been watching her with a kind of wonder, laughing with her and saying things like: "Fucking slut," "Piss lovely cunt."

And she said, "Yes, yes, yes, I am; your piss loving cunt; and your piss loving teacher wants to get laid. Can you help me out?"

"You bet," was what they said. They hauled her out of the mud and made her walk in front of them up the lane toward a building.

Clem cut a switch from the tree and whacked her ass with it. She jumped and 'yipped' at the impact and they laughed. He kept doing it and she kept yelling and they kept laughing.

When they got to the house, for that's what it was, Charlie disappeared and came back with a hose and gave her a cold water shower from the hose, causing Janet to run around squealing. They were delighted at this development and followed her with the hose and rinsed off all of the mud.

It ended with her on her knees in the grass simply allowing them to hose her down. When they turned the water off, she looked up and Danny and Clem were already naked and coming for her, with Charlie not too far behind.

"Come fuck your teacher," she crooned to them as they closed in on her.

She took them all. They each got to fuck her in every hole, just as she's said. She took them three at a time, pussy, asshole and mouth, and loved it.

She loved the dirty comments and the grunting and the fucking, she loved all of it.

She thought to herself that this was a kind of place that she should have visited earlier and more often, and she was glad that she'd gotten there at least by now, and Jimmie could go and screw himself.

She got home late but satisfied. Long into the night she thought especially about Clem's lovely thick cock, the nicest of the three.

Through the foggy vail of sleep she heard the phone. She groped for it and didn't at first recognize the voice. Someone young was asking her if she was alright. She struggled into focus and finally recognized Clem's voice.

"I'm fine, honey," she managed with a sleepy voice.

"I could hardly sleep," was his next comment.

"I got such a workout that I almost passed out, after my shower," she said with a small laugh.

"What are you wearing," he demanded softly.

"Nothing but my smile," she giggled to him.

"No chain or ring?" were his next questions.

"No," she answered,"They're on the bureau."

She noticed that he was a little more hesitant now without his friends. She found that somehow charming too.

"I, uh, was wondering," he began, "I mean with your husband not home and all, and how much we ... I ... uh enjoyed last night,"

"Yes?" she prompted him.

"How about now? I mean are you free?"

Again she was charmed by his stumbling. "Clem, just tell me what to do; you should know that by now; and I'm not only free, I'm naked, and I spent a good deal of time in bed last night playing with myself and thinking of your magnificent, thick, long cock, and how it would be nice to be choking on it."

"Meet me;" he said simply.

A wash of thrill rolled through her; 'could this really be happening to me?' she thought pleased, 'This is a life I really enjoy.'

"When," she asked him.

"Now," he said and told her where. I'll be waiting. Janet got up; did her hair and then put on heels and, at first considering, and then giggling with the thought, got out her trench coat and went for the car naked except for her trench coat and shoes.

"I think he'll like this." She whispered to herself.

She didn't see him at first but when she pulled in to the curb, as he had told her, there he was stepping out of the shadows. She got out of the car and smiled at him, as he stood waiting for her to approach.

She asked quietly: "May I take off my coat?" He nodded and she took off the trench coat; it left her standing on the dark street totally naked except for shoes.

"Oh, shit," he said breathlessly; "You are luscious, just plain luscious."

"Thank you, sir," she replied to him as she stepped up to him.

She reached for him immediately and, first licking his lips with her tongue, gave him a huge wet tongue kiss, opening her mouth to his tongue as though it were a prick she was taking in.

'Soon, ' she said to herself with glee, 'Soon.'

"Glad to see me," he said with a smile.

"Elated," was her return, giving him another kiss. "This is so fine," she breathed into his chest, as she clung to him. "It makes me feel so alive to be here with you, bare assed naked except for my shoes, while you are still dressed. It puts things into their place."

Then she looked up at him and asked: "How do you like your teacher now?"

"This is how I like her," he said, moving her hand to the front of his jeans to feel his stiff cock.

"And where's that going, if I might ask, sir?" He grinned at her, "Every hole, teacher, every hole."

They went back to the place where they had been. He fetched the key and they went inside.

"I've joined the Marines," he told her, a bit of pride in his voice.

"Really?" she enthused.

"Really," he said with conclusion.

"Then," she continued, "Let's make this special."

"It already is with you here," he said.

She noticed how different he was without the other two companions. His hand went for his belt but she went to him and stopped his hand.

"Please, let me." she said. He just smiled and sat down on a chair to let her undress him. She sunk to her knees and cradled his foot in her lap.

She considered his black boots for a moment before saying: "They're dirty; here let me clean them."

It shocked him and caused his cock to jump that his naked teacher reached down and began to lick his boots.

"Please don't mind," she said, "It's what I should be doing for you."

His beaming smile was the only answer that she needed. She ran her wet tongue across the toes of his boots and then around the sides and back by the heels. She got them wet but cleaned them in the process.

When she was done, she looked up at him and asked him: "May I get a drink to rinse my mouth? I don't want to ask you to kiss me, when my mouth is dirty."

He replied immediately: "I'd kiss you with your mouth filled with piss."

She beamed in turn now and said: "Thanks, marine," as she rose and took his lips and tongue again.

"Now these can come off," she said, removing his shoes and socks and setting them carefully aside. Now she cradled his bare feet and bending down again, took his toes into her mouth to suck on his toes.

"Ohhh, shit!" he said sharply, as she continued to lick and suck on his toes.

"Lovely feet," she intoned and began to suck on the toes on the other foot.

Janet was inventing as she went along but allowing her imagination to simply goad her on. She was loving it, savoring it and his constant comments about the beauty of her nakedness egged her on.

"Please stand, "she said to him then. He stood and she unbuckled his belt and soon had his pants and underwear off. She clung to him from her kneeling position with her head sideways against his stomach and cock, and her hands around his waist and clinging to his ass cheeks.

She urged him to turn around and, sensing what was coming from this intensely hot woman, he said to her: "I showered."

"Oh," she giggled, "A clean marine!"

With that she buried her face in his ass, spreading his ass cheeks with her hands and beginning her rim job by licking the outer edge of his ass cheeks and working her way inward.

She was in a totally different place that she almost ever knew. The sensations just kept on rushing in on her and Janet kept giving herself over to them. She wondered what Jimmie the bore would think of this: his prissy teacher wife, kneeling next to of a former student totally naked, (bare assed naked was her thought and it made her smile, just the phrase.) and licking his asshole. Her tongue went in deeper and deeper. She had him moaning now. Her hands had a hold on his large and very thick cock, and her tongue now reached the inner circle of his ass, poking at his asshole, to try to gain entrance.

Clem was moaning with a low voiced "Uhhhhhhhhhh!", as Janet's tongue slipped into the ring of his ass to continue her rimming.

She sat back with a smile then and grinned at him saying: "Want to kiss your teacher now?"

His swift actions to grab her up from her position and lock his lips to hers answered for her and caused a squeal of delight from her. When the kiss was finished, she knelt again and said to him:

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.