Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Janet P, a high school teacher, physically ignored by her religious husband, is plunged into a world of the senses where she discovers her own submissive nature, taught to her especially by her own students. This is a journey through submission to love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Teacher/Student  

Samantha went out and in a few moments the door to the room opened and a young man entered. Janet's breath caught in her throat as she realized that it was Clifford Stowe a former student of hers.

He had always been a bit nerdy in school but also always made Janet nervous. She was sure that he was constantly trying to look up her dress and was never comfortable with her.

Janet stammered: "Clifford, it's so nice to see you."

Clifford was all smiles as he greeted Janet with a kind of mocking "Miss Peters the chem teacher, what a lovely surprise. I understand that you need help selecting and purchasing new panties."

Janet stood stricken, rooted to the spot; not knowing what to do next.

She stammered: "There must be some mistake. I can't; uh, I just can't deal with you for new panties, Clifford; I'm sorry, I just can't. I need someone else."

"Very good," he said with a strange smile and left the room.

Janet was relieved. In a few moments the door opened and Samantha entered. She had the quirt with her again.

"The position," she said with a severe tone. With a swipe of her hand, Samantha had Janet's dress up and her panties off, then she began.

"Oh, Ma'am," Janet wailed, while moving toward the table again. "It's just," she tried to get all of it in before Samantha began on her again. "It's just that he was one of my students. I don't know that I can deal with him for my underwear."

"You just don't know if you can deal with the person that I sent to you; you just don't know?"

By now the blows were falling on Janet's bare ass. Samantha had taken time to pull Janet's panties down first.

"Deal with him you will," Samantha said fiercely.

"Yes, yes, yes," Janet wailed again, "Yes, I will certainly deal with Clifford. I will do whatever you wish me to do."

"Of course you will, little one; you will follow his orders explicitly and do whatever he tells you to do. If he wants to piss in your mouth, you will kneel and let him do it. Do you understand? This will only be a pale sample of what is next, if I hear that you've given another problem." Samantha said, rubbing Janet's reddened ass, as she spoke.

"Yes," Janet hastened to add, "I certainly understand; this slutty girl certainly understands."

This brought a wicked smile from Samantha, and then Samantha turned on her heel and left the room. A few moments later the door opened and a smiling Clifford entered.

Janet immediately said: "Clifford, I owe you an apology; I'm very sorry to have been so skittish; I just don't know what got into me."

"Thank you, Miss Peters the Chem teacher," he said mockingly. It made Janet nervous. "Tell me please," he continued, "exactly what she said to you."

Janet plunged on, knowing she had no choice. "She said that I was to do whatever you told me to do; that if you," here Janet hesitated,

"Yes," inquired Clifford, "A problem again?"

"No, no, no problem," Janet hastened to add, "She said that if you wanted to piss in my mouth I was to kneel and let you."

This made Clifford laugh, "Well," he continued chuckling, "It might not come to that."

Just then the door opened and Samantha entered again. Clifford turned and with easy familiarity said: "Hey, Sam."

"Clifford," Samantha said, "I'm going to be busy a while but I know that you can take care of our friend Janet here. If there is a problem again, just please handle it. Here is this."

She handed Clifford the nasty quirt that she'd used on Janet just a few moments ago.

"Thanks, Sam," Clifford said with a grin, accepting the quirt from her and swishing through the air.

Samantha smiled at both of them and nodding at Janet said, "You do understand, dear?"

"Oh, yes, ma'am, I certainly do understand."

With that Samantha turned on her heel and was gone from the room. Janet now looked at Clifford nervously, who stood staring at Janet with a strange look on his face. holding the quirt in his right hand.

"Well," he began, "This certainly changes some things, doesn't it Miss Peters?"

Janet smiled at him and in an attempt to win him over said quietly: "Won't you please call me Janet?"

"Of course, Janet," he answered, "Very appropriate, after all we will get to know one another well, since I'll be your personal sales representative. But don't you think, Janet, that I really should try this out a time or two? Don't you?"

Janet was aware of what she needed to do. She realized how much Clifford was getting into being dominant over her, his former Chemistry teacher, and she was beginning to be wet between her thighs too. She just never ceased to amaze herself at how she got so hot and bothered about being dominated these days.

She answered him quietly: "Yes, Clifford, I really think you should."

"Lovely," he said with a smile. "Tell you what," he continued, "You pick one spot for me to hit and I will pick one spot. That's fair; don't you think?"

"Yes, yes, of course," she said with some enthusiasm, trying to keep on his good side, "Yes, fair."

"Okay," he continued, "Where is your spot?"

"On my ass," she said quickly, then added: "Oh, I'm sorry, do you mind if I use that kind of language?"

"By all means," he answered, "A beautiful woman using dirty language is really pretty much a turn on for me."

"Oh, good," she said with some enthusiasm.

"But let's be clear here; you said on your ass, but did you mean on your ass covered by your dress, on your ass covered by your panties--you are wearing panties?--she nodded 'yes', or on your bare ass?"

"I, uh, really meant, if you don't mind, on my ass covered by my panties and dress." Was her answer.

"Oh, not at all, your choice. So, turn around for me."

Janet, now biting her lip in anxiety, stared at him a moment and then turned. She jumped and squeaked, when he landed a savage blow from the quirt on her ass. It hurt terribly even though it was delivered on her ass covered by two layers of clothes, panties and dress.

"Now for my spot," he said smiling at her. "Take both hands and raise the hem of your dress up toward the top of your right thigh.

She moved her hands, raising her dress hem in compliance.

"Not too high," he cautioned her, "Let's keep it decent, at least for now."

She stopped short of showing him her panties. Again the blow was a savage one on her naked thigh, causing her to jump and squeal.

"My that's satisfying," he enthused. "What did you think?" he asked.

"I, uh, have to admit," she said to him, blushing a bit and keeping her eyes downcast, instead of looking directly at him,"that pain like that, though I don't like it, in a way, really tends to turn me on."

"Hmm," Clifford mused, "I thought so; I thought as much. But we need to get on with what we're here to do. You're here to buy panties, isn't that correct?"

Janet nodded 'yes' to him, realizing that the really humiliating part was going to begin now. She was right.

"Okay," Clifford continued, "First just a bit of information so that I know you better and how to work with you; after all it's only been in the class room a few years ago that we knew each other, correct, Miss Peters, Oh, I mean Janet?"

"Yes, Clifford," she answered, "May I continue to call you Clifford or would you prefer Mr. Stowe or just sir?"

"Oh, let's just keep it Clifford for now; it sounds much more intimate and we'll get to know each other well, as I serve your clothing needs."

"Thank you, Clifford," she said with a smile.

"So, tell me, Janet, just as background, I hear that you have turned into a pretty hot subservient woman. Is this true?"

Again her eyes were downcast as she admitted the truth of his statement, gone now totally was the haughty, in charge chemistry teacher of a few years back.

"Yes, Clifford, it's a kind of sense of myself that I've come to realize lately."

"Does that please you?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," she said, it made him smile, "It actually does please me."

"Well, then, let me ask; are you actually a slut?"

With no hesitation Janet shook her head 'yes' and admitted to her former student: "Yes, Clifford, uh, sir--I'm so sorry, I'm just so much more at home calling you 'sir'; please may I?"

"Yes, of course," he smiled.

"Well, I, uh, I realize that I am a slut. It's a name that I love to be called; as a matter of fact being called dirty names makes me wetter and wetter."

"Were you a slut, when you taught me Chemistry and didn't like it when I tried to look up your skirt?"

"Yes, probably, but certainly a closet one," she concluded. "I'm trying to be honest with you, sir." she said with a wan smile on her face.

"I appreciate that, slut!" he said.

"But tell me, exactly what happened to bring you here today looking for panties?"

Janet blushed as she told him the story of Melissa and Joe at church the day before, Melissa and her in the ladies' room, where she was ordered to strip her clothes off and surrender her panties and bra to Melissa before dressing again.

"Oh, dear!" Clifford said shaking his head, "she spanked you for that?"

"Yes," Janet said. "Well for the drabness of it, you deserved it." was his comment. "So," he continued "let's get on with it then. We're looking for color and variety and sexiness, correct? "he asked her.

"Oh, yes, sir," was her quick reply to his question.

"Fine," he said to her with a real smile now, "Take off your dress so that we can get some measurements."

"My dress," she repeated after him, with a tiny voice.

Clifford grabbed the quirt from a table and said to her in a menacing tone of voice: "Do I have to use this?"

"Oh, no, sir," she was quick to reply, as her hands flew to the buttons at the neck of her dress. Moving her hands down the front of her dress, she had it totally unbuttoned quickly. She shrugged off the dress and then stood there in front of one of her former students almost totally naked.

"Oh," was his comment, "As lovely as I always imagined in my fantasies."

"You fantasized about me?" she queried.

"Yes, I did." he answered.

"Thank you, sir," was her simple reply.

"Now," he ordered, "Strut around the room for me; show me how you move in your underwear, show me your stuff, swing your ass and push out your tits, make my eye gravitate to your barely covered pussy. It's those kinds of thought that you always want to have in mind, when buying panties and bras."

Janet moved off as ordered, and simply paraded herself in front of him, hips swinging, ass cheeks in motion, tits out. She was all stuff and promise for him.

"Very nice!' he said, clapping. "Now come over here to be measured."

She obeyed him, knowing that the humiliation was about to get more intense with him getting his hands on her. She also knew that she didn't mind it at all.

She stood in front of him and he pondered a moment and said: "Let's do it with you naked to get true numbers?"

"Naked?" she said without thinking. It was what Clifford was waiting for; the quirt lashed out and left a red mark on her right ass cheek, causing her to jump and squeal again.

"Naked," he growled, and watched with great satisfaction as he previously unattainable Chemistry teacher took off her panties and bra simply because he told her to. The rush for him was immense, and there she stood, compliant, beautiful, really ripe and naked, and totally at his disposal.

"What a change!" he thought, as he reached for a nipple. "Do you like your nipples pinched?" he asked as he attacked her right nipple, pinching and twisting cruelly. Janet confided herself to shaking her head 'yes', as the pain increased, forcing her to her knees and whimpering out a low moan. "Very nice reaction," he said.

Suddenly he seemed all business as he said a "Hmm" to himself and ran his hands over her. First it was her tits, taking time to tweak her nipples on the way.

"We want them to stand up for the measurement," he explained so that we get a true measure. He gave each nipple a pinch, not as hard as before but hard enough to give Janet goose-bumps. Then he ran his hands down her back and over the swell of her ass cheeks.

Janet was getting frantic with the touching. When his hands reached her ass cheeks she wondered if ... But he did it before she could even think about it further. He lashed out and delivered a slap to her ass. It caused her to lean forward just a little, having the effect of making her ass a better target.

"You are such a fucking slut," he said.

"Yes," she whispered to him, "Yes, I know, and Clifford, you seem to bring it all out in me."

"Okay now," he continued, "Let's keep on going." Now his hand was sliding over the plane of her belly and reaching into her pubic hair. "Nice pile of hair," he complimented her.

"Thank you, sir," she said, "I'm glad you like it."

"Yes," he offered, "It really sets off the front of the panties well, I think."

His finger was now reaching into the wetness of her snatch and she was almost singing for him. He produced a tape measure and took measurements of her hips and her tits, across the swollen nipples. He noted these down and then suddenly, with no warning, he took a handful of her pussy hair and pulled up on it, bringing Janet to her toes.

"Ohhhh," she exclaimed, as he kept the pressure on; keeping her on her toes.

He was grinning. When he let her down, he told her to bend over at the waist. She glanced at him wondering but did as she was told immediately.

She tensed waiting for the slap but this time it didn't come. Instead he told her to grasp her ass cheeks with her hands and pull her ass cheeks apart. She was now diving down into the realm, she thought, of final humilities.

She did this too, pulling her ass cheeks apart to give him whatever access he wanted. The she felt his long middle finger pushing its way into her asshole and simply rummaging around. She was bent at the waist with her hands on her knees, and now she was moaning.

"Oh, Clifford, sir," she wailed to him, "You know all of the fucking buttons, all of them."

He removed her hands and told her to straighten up, which she did. "Do you know why I did those things?" he addressed her.

"You must tell me, sir," she said simply.

He laughed, "Because I can with you; because I can. Now do you want me to show you samples of our panties and matching bras?"

Looking at him she simply reached out and kissed the palm of his hand saying: "No, sir; you simply pick out what you want me to wear and I'll be happy with it."

"I'll be right back," he said, "Don't you dare play with your pussy while I'm gone."

"No, sir" was her immediate answer.

"Fine," he concluded, "Put your hands on your head and face into that corner."

She did so, more turned on just now than she believed that she ever had been and faced the corner until he came back.

"I've just taken the liberty of putting these into a sack for you and putting them on your bill."

"Thank you, Clifford; I appreciate it," she said with some enthusiasm.

"But there is one more thing," he said, "For old time sake; I am going to give you a proper bare assed, you over my knee spanking."

"Ohhhhh, dear!" she said with some trepidation.

When she looked at him, she'd had her eyes downcast again, he had a chair in the middle of the room and was sitting.

"Get over here," he ordered. She went to him with little reluctance; then stood with her chin quivering. "What is it?" he demanded not unkindly. "Tell me."

"It's so hard to say; you see this is really one of my deep fantasies, you know, being simply taken over someone's knee and just spanked. It makes me so excited to think about it even. I remember telling myself once, while masturbating that if I ever found someone who would simply make the demand and get me over his knee, I'd probably follow him to the end of the earth."

"Well, fine!" Clifford said smiling. "But there's something else, isn't there."

"You are really wise, Clifford," she said,"It's just that I love the thought; it turns me on and now that you've mentioned it, I'd hate to have you not do it. The pain excites me but it also scares me. I cry so easily during pain. I'm just kind of afraid and ashamed."

"Don't you see," he continued, "That will be one of the great things about it: the apprehension, tension, fear and pain. It's as much like a bond as anything else. Come here."

She stood in front of him, as he sat there. She was naked and ready for him to do what he wanted to do.

"Now, slut," he said in a rough voice, "You treated me with disdain, when you were my chem teacher and I was infatuated with you and your body, now naked and mine to do with as I wish. So, ask me, tell me that you want me to spank you, to spank you hard. Do it!"

She stood there with her head down and addressed him in a very polite voice. "Mr. Stowe, I realize now all the pain that I caused you, when you were in my class and I your teacher. I never even thought of at least giving you a glimpse up my skirt or showing you a tit or a nipple. I realize that despite my inner love for doing such things, inner need for doing such things, I let my teacher's pride stand in my way of being for you what you needed. I'm truly sorry, sir, for acting that way. If you will, you can help me to better understand that action and how mean it was; if you will, I hope you will simply take me over your knee and spank my ass for being such a snot, and a bitch."

Clifford smiled as he grabbed Janet by the hand and forced her over his lap; in this position she was offering up to him her whole well rounded ass. He began with grim determination, slapping first her left ass cheek, then her right.

It happened that just then Samantha entered the room and simply stood and watched, as the spanking continued with Clifford's quick moving hand slapping the ever reddening ass cheeks of Janet's undefended ass. Samantha smiled and almost groaned: 'Very nice, Clifford, very nice indeed. There's more to you than I might have thought."

She continued to watch and smiled a broader smile as Janet began to cry and wail because of the fierceness of the spanking. Janet was loudly berating herself, calling herself dirty names for the way she'd acted, and promising to do anything he wanted, anything at all.

Clifford was really slapping her ass hard and began to pant from the efforts; Janet was becoming frantic with her writhing and crying.

He intoned: "I want you available as my bitch whenever I call."

"Yes, yes," she yelped, "Your bitch, this time, next time, any time, your bitch."

"And I want to take dirty pictures of you."

"Yes," she yelped again, "anytime and anywhere."

"Of course," he said still spanking: "At your house, at school, in the park, just anywhere I want."

And the spanking continued: "Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack" punctuated with his demands and her promises to do whatever he wanted.

"I want you available for my friends."

"Yes, yes, of course, sir; I'll let them do any dirty thing to me that they want."

It was just then that Samantha left laughing, and Clifford dumped Janet onto the floor. She moved immediately, still bawling and crying, over to him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.