Janet: a Novel of Submission and Love
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Janet P, a high school teacher, physically ignored by her religious husband, is plunged into a world of the senses where she discovers her own submissive nature, taught to her especially by her own students. This is a journey through submission to love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Teacher/Student  

She woke and knew before even looking that it was 2:15 AM; Janet didn't know what it was about 2:15 AM but she frequently woke at that time. She stretched, realizing then that she'd gone to bed naked, in defiance of Jimmie's wishes. 'Saint Jimmie' as she called him; her devoted church leader husband; her 'he gets horny once a month' husband; her 'only missionary position is allowed husband.' It made Janet angry because it left her on her own to deal with the things that seethed within her. She reached over and silently stuck her hand inside Jimmie's pjs and fished out his cock, stiff with sleep. Giggling to herself she moved her head into position and took it into her mouth. After a bit of sucking, Jimmie stirred a bit.

She lifted her head and said in a soothing voice: "Sleep, Jimmie, dear, just sleep."

He mumbled only the word 'sleep' and went back to his dreams and Janet went back to her cock sucking. How she loved those words.

This was the tiger within Janet Peters: 35 year old wife of Jimmie the church guy; high school chemistry teacher, and good at it in a no nonsense way; a 'zaftig' kind of woman but with tits and ass that were proportional and, she thought at least, good equipment.

"Of course, ' she thought to herself, not for the fist time, "Jimmie doesn't seem to notice these days, except when his 'monthlies' as she called them, were on him."

But Janet's tiger, the one she addressed in these night time reveries, was her deep seated love of sex; she meant all kinds of sex. But sex with her as the object.

She was certainly not a girl looking for equality in sex. She always waited in the bad guy movies for one of the bad guys to capture a girl and make her strip. It rarely happened the way that she liked but those scenes played in her own mind theater at least.

She kept a lid on this need, allowing the word 'submissive' to surface only now and then, and when it did, she went out and felt like a woman that was available. Available to anyone who could catch on. Available, she also knew, for anything. It was her tiger.

She finished sucking Jimmie off, letting just a little of his cum hit her face. She loved that too. Then she carefully cleaned him off. She knew he'd talk to her about these wild dreams in the morning and she'd commiserate with him about how difficult and dirty they must be.

She lay back sighing and realized that today would have to be a day in the balcony. It was a theater across town that actually had a balcony and didn't get all that much trade but the balcony was her place. She'd go and watch whatever was showing and enjoy the balcony by herself. She was almost always alone there.

"That's it," she decided, "after school and supper, it'll be the balcony for me."

The thought pleased the lovely, naked woman as she settled down into sleep, with, she hoped, dirty, dirty dreams.

Janet took the subway across town to the neighborhood where the theater was. She loved riding the 'metro' as she insisted on calling it, letting it fuel her fantasy about trips to Paris and Rome.

It was crowded for the evening rush but Janet never minded the crowds. She wrapped herself into her own world of fantasies and, in her mind, stroked her sexual tiger and saying that tonight it would have a looser leash. It never came to anything but the inner sexual feeling was everything at this point.

The train jolted just at that point; Janet was among the stand up passengers toward the back of the car, holding her raincoat in her hand, over her arm. Just as it jolted, she felt the back of a hand come in contact with her ass. It got all of Janet's attention.

She waited, thinking that it was surely only an accident but then it was there again. The back of the hand was pressing against her right ass cheek. It pressed there pretty insistently. Janet was still and tried not to make a move that would scare away whoever was doing it. The hand returned and, to her delight, it was now turned around and the palm of the hand rested on her ass cheek.

She didn't know if any kind of encouragement was necessary or not at this point but suspected that just allowing it to happen was the main kind of encouragement she could give, and the kind that she wanted to give.

She was, she knew, going to let him do what he wanted. She was thrilled. The hand now rubbed. It was obviously searching out the edges of her panties. She liked that.

Panties were a special with her. She kept a large inventory of special, sexy, lacy things. Today it was beige bikinis, showing off, to anyone interested, her pussy with its curly pussy hair. Two hands!

"Shit," she thought, "my station is only a few more stops away."

The hands had now found the outline of her panties; Janet gasped, loudly enough that he heard, she was sure, for he took the edges of her panties and pull them and let them snap back sharply against her ass. She was awash with the hot sexual feeling of being made to stand and be a kind of toy for whoever it was. And he wasn't finished at that.

She felt the insistent poking of a large finger in between the crack of her ass. Then she did move; she had to. She pushed her ass backwards to make the invading finger even more of a presence in her ass.

He changed then and was dragging the panty edges into the crack of her ass. She loved the feeling, the slow, slide of the slippery material across the rounded planes of her ass cheeks toward, what she knew was his goal: lodging the edges between her ass cheeks. She bent ever so slightly from the waist to accommodate whoever it was.

"Ah!" she sighed to herself, "Her stop."

She moved to get to the door and received a last squeeze from the hands that had played with her panties. It had been heavenly.

"Too bad," she mused, "the ride wasn't longer."

She smiled at the cashier, who recognized her and had a nice word for her always. And then it was the balcony. In the dark of the balcony, with no one else there. She could even play with herself today, the image of the man playing with her panties being so fresh in her mind.

Then she noticed the three young guys as they came around the barrier from the stairs and into her part of the balcony.

"Shit!" was her only comment.

She secretly watched them as they got their eyes used to the dark. They went up behind her, thereby clearly neutralizing any kind of pleasure that she might be thinking of having.

Janet was sorely disappointed, and settled down to watch the movie. It was then that a piece of popcorn hit her in the back of the head. She felt the lightness of it but it was unmistakable. She turned and, her disappointment still gripping her, mouthed the words 'stop that' to the three grinning teens.

And they moved; once she'd paid attention to them, they moved. Much to her consternation, one was now in the seat behind her and one on either side of her. She decided to leave and was about to, when the one behind her poked her with his finger; the contact seemed to keep her rooted to the spot:

"Hey, Momma," He said. "Lookin' fine but all lonely up here in this dark balcony all by yourself. Want some company, slut?"

She was struck dumb for a moment, and said nothing.

Then he almost growled at her: "Stand up, when I'm speaking."

She was just a little surprised that she did as she was told, and stood before the three of them. The one who was obviously in charge spoke again harshly to her and this time got her attention:

"Don't you know enough to answer when someone is talking to you, you dirty bitch?"

The names cut her immediately and it started all of those hidden thoughts and desires.

She was suddenly awash with 'dirty" thoughts, and said quickly in answer:"

Uh, yes," she struggled with the words; I ... uh, guess so."

Was all that she could manage. She realized that she had committed herself but didn't care. If this is where her fantasies came alive and today was the day, then fine.

"Watch out, holy Jimmie," she giggled to herself, " your slut wife is about to live."

She waited then; it was their show. They were in charge. She knew that. They apparently did also.

She looked again, mainly at the leader and asked quietly: "May I sit? ... uh ... may I sit, sir?"

She didn't know really what to ask or say or do and was only marking some time here.

"No, you may not," was his quick answer.

Totally ignoring the movie now he proceeded to ask Janet questions: "What kind of panties are you wearing?"

"They are kind of beige; they're bikinis."

"Kind of? What the fuck kind of answer is that, slut?"

Again, Janet hastened to apologize, realizing that such was require of her, if he spoke to her in that tone of voice.

"I mean that they are really transparent but a basically beige color."

He smiled now, as did the other two. Janet feared that she knew what was going to happen next, she was afraid it would happen, for she would do what she was told, and she was afraid that she was wrong and it wouldn't happen. But she was right, for he said right of way.

"Show us! Hike up that long dress to your hips and show us those kind of beige, really transparent panties."

"Here? Uh ... now?"

Were her quiet, almost whispered questions, almost the last defense bastions of someone who was really giving in and knew it.

"Do what the man says," the one on her left snapped at her and that moved Janet.

Reaching down, she grasped the hem of her dress, as she turned and stood there with her dress around her hips, displaying her almost naked ass to these three teenagers.

"No older than some of my chem students," she mused to herself.

The three guys were making appreciative and dirty comments about Janet's ass, how fine it was and how Janet had a booty to be proud of. It made Janet smile.

"They fit so nicely in the crack of your ass," the one on the right sneered at her.

"Yeah," said the leader "you do that, sweet ass?"

"No," was Janet's simple answer, "Someone on the train did it to me."

"Hey," came his retort, "that's hot. You like that, you uptight cunt?"

Janet hesitated to let them into that secret place. Just then there was a fight scene of some kind and the movie got suddenly loud. The one sitting in the row behind Janet took the opportunity and slapped her ass really, really hard. It caused Janet to jump and turn around.

She said quickly: "Yes, yes, I did like it; i was hot."

Immediately the leader leered at Janet and said: "Hey, nice pussy on the bitch also."

Janet only then realized that her turning around had indeed exposed her pussy to them, and thought that maybe this was going a bit far and a bit fast. But they gave her no time to really follow that thought up.

While musing she had dropped the hem of her dress, and then the leader asked her, breaking into her thoughts as he did: "Did I tell you to lower your dress? Did I tell you to do that, you fucking whore?"

Janet felt as though she were a little girl again being bad and it was all that she could do to keep from crying, as she answered him:

"No, sir, you surely didn't; I'm so, so sorry."

"Good," he said, "but just for that little breach of manners; take the dress off, and if you hesitate at all, that one slap on the ass is tame compared to what I'll do to you."

Janet simply gave in. They were demanding it, he was demanding it and she knew that she had to comply. She swiftly went to the buttons of the dress, and soon it was unbuttoned and puddled on the floor and Janet stood in the balcony in front of these three teenagers wearing only heels, panties and a bra, and those were so transparent that they left nothing to the imagination.

But the leader wasn't about to allow Janet any kind of covering at all.

"The panties and bra too," he said, "on the floor with the rest."

She did as she was ordered to do and here she now was in her favorite balcony naked for these boys. He smiled at her. Her attention was riveted on him, even tough the other two were now running hands up and down her thighs and over the mounds of her ass.

"You like this don't you? What's your name?"

"Janet," she answered, "yes, I'm afraid that I do."

"Why?" he inquired.

"It's like a fantasy being made to do really dirty things that you might not otherwise do."

"Now put your hands up in the air, raise those arms above your head."

Janet did as she was told. The reality here was so delicious; this wasn't the dark bedroom, where, after the fantasy had played out, she'd reach out to see if Jimmie's cock was stiff with sleep and play with him and maybe, maybe even take his cock head in her mouth before finishing herself off.

"No," she mused now in her awakened mind, "This is my balcony and I'm naked here, except for my shoes, because they told me to be naked. This was the fantasy fully awake and real."

She put her hands and arms up in the air, at their insistence. She was vulnerable to them now, and knew it. But that was okay with her. She felt dirty and was going to do their dirty things for them. Then the hands were on her, and they were feeling her. She barely suppressed a giggle at the thought of being felt up in the balcony by this gang of punks. It was too delicious. There were hands on her nipples, and they weren't being gentle. They were tugging at her hardened nipples, twisting and pulling and pinching.

Janet was groaning a kind of lost "O gawd!!!!!" as the process of inflicting pain on her nipples continued.

Then one behind her was grabbing her ass cheeks and prying them apart. They parted and now he was invading her asshole with his finger, or his fingers, she wasn't sure which. She pushed back against the hand involuntarily.

And then, "O SHIT!" her mind screamed, there was a hand in her pussy, her cunt, she thought they'd want her to say.

And she was being lost, lost, lost. Hands snaked up to her face and grasped the sides of her mouth and pried they wide, wide open. Her eyes flicked open then and the one in front of her was watching and smiling.

"What do you do for a living, Janet, Janet, so naked here and wet and hot?"

She struggled to speak with the fingers in her mouth but said to them that she was a teacher. They laughed at that making the comment that maybe they'd have stayed in school, if they'd had dirty teachers like her.

"But, babe," he continued, while a finger kept on pushing into her pussy and the speaker was still twisting her nipples, "You really look like a cock sucker to me! Is that right?"

That simply did it for Janet; one of her fantasies was simply to be called that, cock sucker, by someone. Now here it was and she knew that very soon they'd make her be just that: their cock sucker. She shook her head 'yes' and did the best she could through her drooling mouth to say that 'yes, she was a cock sucker.'

"Well, you dirty slut, you cock sucker," he continued with more orders now, "walk up those stairs, wiggling your ass as you do, and go to that little hallway. It's time for you to show that you're a cock sucker."

Janet was both disturbed and thrilled by this turn of events and moved from the row of theater seats to the aisle and wiggled her way up the stairs. She waited for them there naked in the hallway. They came right away.

"Kneel" the leader said. Janet did so and spent the next half hour on her knees sucking their young cocks. They stood around waiting for each other. There was no finesse to it. It was a cock head in her open mouth and then ram it into her throat. She did the best she could to cope with the invading cocks that her mouth contained. They were wet blow jobs; she made noises and bobbed her head. They grabbed her hair and impaled her mouth with their cocks. It was a hot, wet time. But they were pretty quick, exploding into her mouth and making her swallow it, holding her by the ears and the hair and forcing her to take them deep into her throat.

"It's your lucky day, Janet," the leader said. "We don't have more time to play. But tell you what. We'll just try to make sure that we have a repeat performance of your little 'on your knees' act for us."

She was stunned that they just left then.She discovered that she was annoyed by it. She gave in to her deepest desires and they only 'got their rocks off' and left.

"Well," she thought, "nothing to do but dress and watch the show." She giggled a bit at that because she was still turned on by standing here in the upper part of this balcony naked except for her heels. It was such a turn on.

"Maybe I should play with myself first," came her next thought. But then it was "Maybe I should get dressed and stay out of trouble."

She went back down to her seat and found it empty. "Oh, shit!" she wailed to herself, "Oh, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!" Nothing there: no clothes, no purse, nothing. "Ohhhhhh," now she started to cry, "What do I do now?"

She started to move up the stairs thinking that it might have been another row, when a flashlight beam shone directly on her naked ass. Seeing the reflection of the light she stopped and turned around, now using her hands to hide her nipples, breasts and pussy.

"Who ... who is it?" she said very timidly. Now Janet was scared. Then she saw the usher and to her relief she saw that he was holding all her things.

"Please turn the light off." she asked him, she hoped politely.

"No!" was his curt answer.

It silence her except for the continued sobbing from her crying.

"Just what the hell are you doing?" he demanded. He had a great deal of authority in his voice.

She stopped crying long enough to explain to him the three youths, and how they made her pull up her dress and show them her panties. She stopped there.

"Is that all?" He continued asking her, his light still shining on her, her hands especially which were still attempting to block his view.

"Put your hands at your side" he said, again with some authority.

Janet complied and said "Yes, sir," before she realized what was coming out of her mouth.

"I said is that all?" he moved the conversation forward.

"No, it's not. Then they told me to come up the stairs, to wiggle my ass for them, as I went and wait for them up here."

"Did you?"

"Why do you want to know?" she made one last stab at regaining control. It didn't work.

"Look, lady, Mrs. Janet Peters," that stunned Janet, he knew her name and all that. But of course he had her purse. "This is my theater and I want to know what the fuck you're doing here in the balcony naked and bawling."

Janet looked down instead of at him and his flashlight beam. It continued to play on her pussy and nipples alternatingly.

"They, uh, you know, forced me to give them, uh, oral sex!"

"Forced?" came his next sharp inquiry. She hesitated. "Tell me damn it or I'll throw you out of here naked into the street."

"Oh, please, please don't do that; I'll, uh, I'll be, ah, good and do what you tell me."

Only after saying it did she realize what she had actually promised.

"No, they didn't force me; she looked at him, boldly staring into the flashlight beam and said: "I sucked their cocks willingly. Can I have my clothes now?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.