Tornado
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2009 by Oldtimer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A mother and son are trapped in their basement as a tornado destroys their house. In their time of need, they turn to each other for comfort and more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

I woke up early the next morning to strange sounds. It sounded like trucks but in my state of half-consciousness, I wondered why I was hearing trucks. Then the fog lifted and I realized that they were outside and more than likely trying to clean up the debris that was our house.

I woke up Mom and told her what was happening.

"We're rescued, sweetie!" she exclaimed as she hugged me.

I said, "We better get dressed before they see us like this."

"Good point," Mom replied. "They may not think we are alive down here. Let's turn on the generator and turn the TV and radio up loud so they can hear us. We also should take quick showers so we don't smell like each other."

While Mom started the generator and turned on the appliances, I took a shower. I dried off and got dressed while Mom took her shower. I took a glance at her lovely, naked body then went back to getting dressed. Mom finished quickly and put her clothes on too. We weren't sure what to do while waiting. Of course we weren't going to have sex so we decided to do normal stuff like eat breakfast and watch TV.

We cuddled and watched TV for a few hours and by early afternoon we heard noises coming from the door to what used to be our house. We went over to the steps and waited for the door to open. Several minutes later, the door opened and two National Guardsmen appeared.

"Hello!? Anyone in there?!" They walked down the stairs and saw us. They looked around and asked how we were doing health wise. Mom explained what happened and how we spent the last few days - of course leaving out our sexual escapades. She assured them we were healthy and they explained what they were doing. They told us the electricity would be back on soon and they needed to clear out the trees and other stuff that was on our property. They advised us to go elsewhere for a few hours so we wouldn't be bothered by the noise. Mom asked how long were they going to take clearing off the debris and they said they would be finished tomorrow.

Mom agreed to leave and they escorted us outside. While the garage sustained some damage, incredibly enough the car was unharmed. Tornadoes are weird. They will destroy almost everything in their path. But some little thing in the area may go untouched.

The Guardsmen helped us open the garage door and we drove the car out of the garage and headed to school. Mom wanted the people there to know we were alive and well. They greeted us like long, lost heroes.

We felt a little sheepish about all the attention but it was nice they were concerned about us. We picked up a little homework for me. It was only a day's worth since the school was closed for the previous couple of days due to the tornado.

We had a couple of hours to kill before the Guardsmen quit for the day. We were hungry and went over to the local cafe to get some real food and takeout for that evening. They were so happy to see us alive that they wouldn't let Mom pay for lunch or the food we brought back with us.

We left and went to a park. We sat and talked about our new relationship. She started to give some kind of half-hearted long-winded apology for seducing me and tried to give me an out to go back to the way things were. Before she could finish I stopped and told her not to worry.

"It's all right, Mom," I said. "I love you and I want you in every way possible. Baby or no baby, I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Oh, Tommy," Mom cried as she threw her arms around me and kissed me. It was a public place so we knew we could only kiss for a few seconds. "I don't know if I could live without you, Tommy," she said.

"You won't ever have to, Mom." I replied.

We hugged again then I put my arm around her shoulders. We sat there for a while and looked at the scenery. After an hour or so we picked up a few things from the store and went home. The Guardsmen were gone and had almost everything cleaned up. We went back to the basement and turned on the lights out of force of habit. They offered to let us stay at a hotel but we turned them down because we had everything we needed in the basement.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.