Tornado
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by Oldtimer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A mother and son are trapped in their basement as a tornado destroys their house. In their time of need, they turn to each other for comfort and more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

We filled the tub up and climbed in. I went in first and Mom sat between my legs with her back resting against my chest. I liked that because it was comfortable for her and I could fondle her tits and pussy. My cock was also nestled between her ass cheeks. We washed each other all over and played around in there.

After a while Mom looked down at her legs and frowned, "I need to shave my legs. They are starting to get hairy and I want them to be smooth for my man." She paused and then her face lit up with a smile, "Would you shave them for me, honey?"

I'd never even shaved myself much less my mom and I told her that.

She giggled, "You hadn't done a lot of things before the other night and that turned out great." I blushed a little and agreed to help shave her. Mom got out of the tub and gave me a bird's eye view of her pussy and ass. She bent over and opened the cabinet below the sink. She pulled out a safety razor and a can of shaving cream. She brought them back in the tub with her and had me apply the shaving cream all over one leg. She demonstrated how to do it and then let me take over.

"Not too slow and not too fast, Tommy," she instructed me. I got the hang of it pretty quickly and shaved her leg with ease. I gave her a couple of small cuts but otherwise she thought I did a good job. After I finished with the first leg, I spread shaving cream all over her other leg and started shaving that one. I was facing her now to shave her legs. While I did that, I noticed that she was looking like she was either scared I'd cut her or she was getting off. I found out it was the latter as she grabbed me and kissed me hard after I rinsed her legs.

After she kissed me she looked at me for a moment. I could see anticipation, desire, and fear in her eyes. "Uh, Tommy, when you were eating my pussy, were you bothered by my hair down there?"

That was a tough answer. I loved licking her cunt and even nuzzling her bush but the hair kind of got in my mouth and nose when I was down there. I decided to answer truthfully and told her it was more of an annoyance than a bother. When I looked into her eyes again all that was left was desire.

"Would you like to shave my pussy, Tommy? Then you could eat it out and not have to worry about any hair."

I said, "Uh, O.K ... How do I do it?" She told me to get the scissors from the cabinet and trim her bush until it was short enough to use a razor on. I hopped out of the tub and retrieved the scissors. Then I climbed back into the tub still facing her but on my hands and knees. I teasingly started to make scissor cuts in the air like I was some kind of demented scissors killer.

"Ah, Tommy!" Mom squealed.

I drained the tub until there was only an inch or two of water left. I dried off her bush and then stuck my tongue in her cunt for a little pre pussy trimming snack.

"Oh, Tommy, you bad boy. Just for that, I'm going to ground you, young man. You are confined to my bed all ... oooh, yeah ... weekend," she moaned as I continued to lick her twat.

"Yes, ma'am," I smiled. "I deserve to be punished for that."

I stopped licking Mom's cunt to a whine from her. I carefully snipped her hair off of her mound until we felt it was short enough to shave. Mom kept closing her eyes in ecstasy when I started snipping around her pussy lips. She wasn't too hairy so it was pretty easy.

Per her instructions, I ran some hot water over a washcloth and applied it to her trimmed mound and lips. That made her moan some more. I took the washcloth off and applied the shaving cream to her. Before I began shaving her, she told me to be extra careful. I told her I would. I rested my forearms on her thighs and began making careful swaths over her vulva. I didn't go too quickly and before we knew it, her mound was totally hairless. But my job was only partly finished. I still had to shave around her lips.

I was even more careful this time. I took hold of one of her lips and pulled it taut. Even though I could smell her arousal and she was wet, I was all business and shaved them the best I could. She wasn't helping by her moaning and groaning. But I kept my concentration and did not let her distract me. I felt the sooner I was done, the sooner I could examine my handiwork.

I got all the hair I could off her pussy and didn't even nick her. I was more proud than excited. I rinsed her off and drained the tub. She rubbed her pussy and admired my work.

"Excellent job, Tommy. I'm going to have to add that to your list of chores ... Oh, Tommy!" she screamed as I dove into her freshly shaven cunt. She didn't expect that and I used the element of surprise to eat her out. "Fuck Mommy's bald pussy with your tongue! Suck it, baby! Oh, fuck me, Tommy!"

I remembered reading some kind of magazine or hearing about it from someone that when you lick a girl's pussy, to arouse her even more, you make some kind of patterns with your tongue. I wasn't sure about that but I thought I'd try it and see if Mom liked it. I withdrew my tongue from her cunt and began moving it around in circles over her engorged labia.

"Oh, Tommy, what are you doing to me?" she moaned. She didn't push me away so I thought it was OK to keep doing it. I made little circles, big circles and circles the other way. Mom loved what I did and screamed for me to keep fucking her with my wonderful tongue.

Like a good son I did what I was told. My tongue found its way up to her clit and when it did, Mom went off like a shot.

"Oh, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy! I'm cumming for my son! Oh, Jesus fuck I'm cumming! Ahhhhhh!" I felt her warm, wet fluids run all over my face. I paused, thinking she might be done but she wasn't. "Don't you dare stop, young man! Keep licking your mother's cunt until I tell you to stop!"

I didn't even say a word and continued to lick Mom. This time I moved my tongue around in squares and triangles around her soaked lips. I made some circles too and when I took Mom's clit in my mouth and sucked on it, she went off again and covered my face and mouth with her nectar.

I was ready to continue but Mom patted me on the head and asked me to stop. She was wiped out from her orgasms and I moved on top of her and lovingly caressed her breasts. Mom stroked my hair while we laid there in the tub. After several minutes passed she suggested that we take a quick shower and eat breakfast.

We showered but didn't play with each other very much since we were both hungry. After we dried off Mom started to make breakfast. I stopped her and told her I would be the chef this morning because she was still a little tired from what we did earlier. She giggled and watched as I cooked up some biscuits and made coffee. I served the biscuits with some of Mom's homemade orange marmalade she kept in the basement. Mom beamed when I served breakfast. She was so proud that I volunteered to do it and did a good job of it.

After breakfast, we cleaned up and went back to bed. We didn't do anything but watch TV for a couple of hours and chit chat. I found myself idly rubbing my hand over Mom's bare stomach. After several minutes of doing that, my smiling mother asked me what I wanted.

Not quite understanding the question, I said, "I don't want anything, Mom."

She put her hand on mine and said, "What I meant was, what do you want our baby to be, a girl or boy?" I looked down at my hand and realized I'd been rubbing her stomach. I blushed, a little embarrassed from her noticing I was doing that. "Tommy, you don't have to be embarrassed. I think it's sweet and you can rub my stomach any time you like. Now, what would you like, a girl or a boy?"

I said, "As much as I'd like to have a son, I think if we had a girl, she'd look like you and then I would be living with two of the most beautiful girls in the world."

Mom started to tear up. "Oh, Tommy, you say the sweetest things to me." She planted a deep kiss on my hand and we fell back on the bed and began making love.

We took our time because we had all the time in the world. I stroked her slowly trying to make this encounter last forever. To have my young cock surrounded by what felt like a warm, wet, velvet glove gave me the most wonderful feeling in the world. At times, I would sink into her as far as I could and just hold it there while I covered her face, neck and breasts in kisses. Mom ground her cunt against my crotch while I stayed inside her. God, she felt amazing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.