Tornado
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Oldtimer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A mother and son are trapped in their basement as a tornado destroys their house. In their time of need, they turn to each other for comfort and more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

We blew out the candle in the bathroom and went back into the main room of the basement. "I better check and see if we can actually get out of here, Mom." I wanted to fuck her so bad but someone could have opened the door and interrupted us. I put on my boxer shorts and climbed up the steps. I pushed against the concrete door with all my might but I couldn't budge it. You could say we were trapped in there. But we didn't feel trapped. We didn't have electricity or any ways of communicating with the outside world but we had plenty of food, water, candles and each other.

I went back down the steps and saw Mom reclining on the bed still naked. She was on her side with her head resting on her hand. She had a smile on her face and said, "Come back to bed, Tommy." She looked amazing. There wasn't much light in the room bur I did see her juices glistening from her blonde bush. I smiled and took off my underwear. My cock was fully hard again when I joined my mother back in our bed. It was our bed from now on.

We embraced and kissed. Our tongues met as our hands roamed over the other's body. I had been with some nice looking girls in the past but none of them could hold a candle to Mom, Her tits weren't huge - even some of the girls I'd felt up had larger tits than Mom - but they were firm and jiggled nicely. They were also big enough to palm. Her nipples were so cute. They seemed to be hard all the time. Her areola were about the size of silver dollars and I loved licking them. Mom kept herself in shape too. God knows when she found the time working and being a mom. Her thin waist flared out into a nice womanly set of hips. I mentioned earlier how I thought she had a great butt. It looked great packed into a pair of jeans but it was a work of art naked.

We rolled around in bed and when I had Mom on her back, I fisted my cock and slowly inserted it in her wet cunt. "Go slow, darling," Mom whispered. I had no intention of going quickly; I wanted to savor the feeling of being inside of Mom for as long as I could. Thanks to Mom's coaching and the blow job she gave me earlier I lasted about 20 minutes before I came. I stayed hard thanks to Mom's tight, wet tunnel and made love to her for another half hour before we both came.

I was too tired to go another round and I just stayed inside Mom while I caressed her body and told her how much I loved her. I did manage to grind my hips against her and stimulate her clit enough to make her cum again. By that time I had softened enough to leave that nirvana. We laid on our sides and gazed into each other's eyes not saying a word, not touching each other and not looking anywhere but each other's eyes.

Finally Mom stroked my hair and whispered, "I'm yours forever, Tommy."

I smiled and said, "The same goes for me, Mom. I'll never leave you."

Mom told me to start the generator so she could fix some breakfast. It wasn't much, just some oatmeal and buttered toast. We couldn't keep a lot of dairy products down there for a decent amount of time or they would spoil. Mom managed to make her some coffee and I had water.

After breakfast we cleaned up and turned off the generator. We only had so much fuel for it and we didn't want to use it all when we could just use candles. We turned the radio on and listened to the news. It was mainly about the destruction of our town. Thankfully, there were no fatalities but several people were missing including us. The elementary school where Mom worked was damaged enough that they decided to move classes and staff to the high school for the remainder of the school year. I didn't look forward to having all those rug rats around my school but it would only be for a few weeks and Mom would be there too.

After breakfast, I changed the radio station to a soft rock station. Mom and I went back to bed and made love until we fell asleep. When we woke up, we made love again and had lunch. After lunch we took a shower together and made sure all of our body parts were very clean. After we dried off, we got out some board games and played them for a few hours. When we got tired of playing we went back to bed and fucked. When it was late afternoon, we turned on the generator so we could watch some TV and make supper. Dinner was pretty much a medley of vegetables and bread though Mom made it like it was from a 4 star restaurant.

When we finished dinner, we watched about an hour of TV then I lit some candles around the room. I fiddled with the radio until I found a soft jazz station out of Oklahoma City. Then I went to the bed, took Mom's hand and asked her to dance. I think I saw some tears in her eyes as she smiled and said, "I'd love to, Tommy."

I never took dance lessons but when we had school dances, I just copied what I saw the other kids doing with their dates on slow dances. All they did was hold their partner and sway around in time with the music. I held Mom a lot closer than I did my school dance dates though. We were holding each other as close as we could. Most of the time my hard cock was trapped between our stomachs. After a while we separated and I moved it between her legs.

"Oh, God!" Mom cried as my dick rubbed over her pussy. Even though she was very aroused, we kept dancing.

During a particularly beautiful song, I held Mom as tight as I could and inserted my prick into her wet pussy. She was so hot I felt like I was inside an oven. I didn't want to break the connection and wanted to continue dancing with her. So while I had my cock buried inside her, I didn't move in and out of her. I felt I was one with my mother at that time. Our dancing made me move a bit inside her and that was enough to stimulate us.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.