Cuisine Club: Eighteen and Halloween
Together

Copyright© 2009 by Joe Mezza

Erotica Sex Story: Together - Jimmy wakes the next day and fears that his life will never be the same. But soon he and his twin sister, Jenna, will turn 18, which may change everything... again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Foot Fetish   Halloween  

This was pushing it. My Mom had made it very clear that while "experimentation" with my sisters was okay, straight up sex with them was out of the question. Yet, there I sat, with my older sister Jasmine rubbing her bare pussy up and down my leg while her flat, toned stomach pressed tightly against my rapidly reinflating cock.

Of course, Mom didn't much care at that point, since she and Catalina still had their mouths full with my twin sister Jenna's toes. Again, not really my fetish, but whatever. They were as excited as I'd ever seen them, and Jenna was in seventh heaven. I couldn't see what was going on with Aaliyah as she wiggled on Jenna's face, but from the sound of her shallow moans, Jenna had Aaliyah right on the edge of a huge orgasm.

Back in my lap, Jasmine wiggled her body so that she was facing away from me. Then she picked up my hands and placed them over her breasts before she leaned back and whispered to me.

"Go ahead and squeeze, little brother. They won't pop."

Oy. Well then. Not needing to be told twice, I began doing just that, massaging the tips of my fingers deep into her chest.

Just then, Jenna began huffing and puffing like she had been strapped into an electric chair. Her voice was muffled by Aaliyah's crotch, but she was definitely in the middle of a HUGE orgasm. At the foot of the bed, both Mom and Catalina looked at each other and smiled wickedly before inserting each of Jenna's big toes into their respective pussies. This got yet another reaction from Jenna, who was now completely incomprehensible in her throes of passion.

Almost like a domino effect, Aaliyah, too, began crying out in muffled pleasure, and her father, Rod, quickly withdrew his cock from his daughter's mouth and took a step back. Just as Jenna's tongued efforts produced an orgasm in Aaliyah, Rod began ejaculating across Aaliyah's breasts and face for the second time in one night.

Dad finally started to groan behind Monica, and he gave one final thrust to her ass and stayed inside her back door as he unloaded. After a good twenty seconds or so, he finally collapsed in exhaustion onto Monica's back before they both slid down to the floor. Finished, Dad grabbed the base of his cock to guide his own withdrawal, but Monica stopped him.

"No, no David! Leave it ... ooohh, leave it back there for a minute." The tight strain was showing on Monica's face, but she was furiously strumming away at her own clit. "So full! I'm right there ... errrrrrroooooooaaaaahhhh!" And just like that, Monica reached her "Happy Place."

Mom and Catalina were also in the middle of a couple ferocious orgasms as they each masturbated with Jenna's toes. Finally, they, too, descended to the floor, tired but sated.

"Oh fuck this. The world's not gonna end," Jasmine said, finally frustrated with her position. With that, she turned around ... AND SAT BACK DOWN ON MY COCK!

"Oooohhhhhhhhh!" That was all I could say before I felt myself penetrate my own sister! Feeling her weight plunge down on my penis produced an immediate sensation of bliss-much different than when I fucked Aaliyah with a condom during my first Cuisine Club party. After I'd poked a few exploratory entries, Jasmine began sliding up and down on my pole at a rapid pace. Soon I started thrusting upwards to meet each one of her downthrusts.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.