Cuisine Club: Eighteen and Halloween - Cover

Cuisine Club: Eighteen and Halloween

Copyright© 2009 by Joe Mezza

Pull

Erotica Sex Story: Pull - Jimmy wakes the next day and fears that his life will never be the same. But soon he and his twin sister, Jenna, will turn 18, which may change everything... again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Foot Fetish   Halloween  

Ever since I'd discovered the true nature of my parent's involvement in the Cuisine Club, I thought I'd experienced just about every sort of awkwardness imaginable. But as I sat there on my absent sister's bed wearing nothing below my waist, staring at my topless mother, I realized that I found a new ring of uncomfortable hell.

"Uh..." was all I could think to say, articulate as ever.

"Yeah. This ... was not what I had in mind."

Her voice was calm and mellow, but I suddenly couldn't look her in the eye. It was odd. This situation would have been unthinkable three months ago, but now I was feeling strangely rejected ... because my own Mom didn't want to bang me!

I think she saw my shoulders slump, because she immediately moved to sit next to me and put a caring hand on my shoulder.

"Oh, honey, I didn't mean you're not, y'know, an attractive young man. It's just-"

"I get it. You'd rather be with someone else." I lowered my head to my hands. Mom just as quickly lifted my chin up to meet her gaze.

"That's not it, Jimmy! You think I don't ... my gaaawd, I almost can't control myself. But ... it's a line that we shouldn't cross."

"But the games! Downstairs, we-"

"Downstairs was different. We were just..." She was searching for the right words. "Yeah, it's sex. It's a sexual act. But there's no emotional attachment with a blowjob."

I shot to my feet. I was liking this conversation less and less.

"So you don't feel ANYTHING when we're ... you know ... when we did that stuff? I could've been Mr. Lewis for all you care?"

I could see my words were starting to affect her; there was some dampness forming around her eyes.

"Jimmy, that's not what I'm saying at all. But I'm your mother. That's not going to change. A blowjob is quick. It's fun. It's ... it's harmless experimentation. We each get something out of it. But when you make love ... I don't know. When you start penetrating a vagina with your penis, it's just different. I don't know another way to explain it. It connects people forever in way they're not always sure they want to be connected. Why do you think I let you and Kim be in the same group at the last party? You think that ever would have happened if I thought you two would fuck each other?"

She had a point, even though I didn't want to admit it.

"So, we're never going to ... do it?"

Mom shifted her body so that she could look me in the eyes directly.

"Jimmy ... I don't know what I'm saying. I guess I'm saying that the Club is fun, but I know I'm not ready for that. And I don't know if I'll ever be ready for that. I don't know if YOU will ever be ready for that. It will never be simple between a mother and a son, James."

She only called me James when she was really serious. She brought her hands up and caressed my cheeks.

"You have so many people in your life that love you. I'm your Mom. I just don't want to ever see you get hurt."

I sighed deeply and bowed my head. She'd made a LOT of good points, actually.

"I guess I can understand that." I raised my head to meet her gaze, which was difficult since she was still topless. Of course, as soon as I remembered that, my lil' buddy started to stir to life.

"So, do we just sit here until the others finish, or... ?"

"Wow, Jimmy. We have this big, emotionally raw conversation, and right after all you can think about is sex."

"Uh ... well, I am a horny teenager. That's pretty much standard operating procedure for us. And you aren't wearing a bra."

She looked down at her own chest, almost as if she forgot her boobs were hanging there, naked. Then she looked back at me with a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

"I said we couldn't make love, son." A wry grin formed on her face. "I didn't say we couldn't have fun."

With that, she reached over and grabbed my shaft. It immediately hardened at her touch.

"Stand up." I did as I was told, unsure of her intentions.

"You're almost finished with high school, Jimmy."

I nodded while she continued to stroke me.

"So, I'm sure you remember basic mechanical science."

I arched an eyebrow, unsure of where she was going with this. She leaned in close and whispered in my ear.

"Like how a lever works?"

Before I could answer, she bent over and slid her mouth over my cock. The immediacy of the sensation almost overwhelmed me, and I had to take a step back to brace myself. Then, with my cock halfway down her throat, she extended her arms behind her. It seemed like an uncomfortable position, and I wasn't sure what to do. After a few seconds, she let my cock fall from her mouth.

"Son, all you have to do is grab my wrists and pull them toward you."

"Oh." Suddenly a light bulb went off. "But what if I get the urge to, y'know..."

She looked up at me quizzically. "Actually, I don't know."

"Thrust. What if I start ... thrusting. This ... this is too hot! I don't know if I can control myself." I was actually starting to get nervous in this new position, but Mom just started giggling.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.