Cuisine Club: Eighteen and Halloween
Dirty Girls

Copyright© 2009 by Joe Mezza

Erotica Sex Story: Dirty Girls - Jimmy wakes the next day and fears that his life will never be the same. But soon he and his twin sister, Jenna, will turn 18, which may change everything... again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Foot Fetish   Halloween  

I guess I had seen something this decadent during Tic-Tac-Blow, but I was still mesmerized. To my left, my older sister, Jasmine, had sealed her lips around her-and my-father as she started in on a wild blowjob. And, stationed in the chair across from me, Rod Jenkins was getting the same enthusiastic treatment from his own daughter, Aaliyah.

My stepmom, Catalina, still had her panties on, but that wasn't stopping her from dry humping my leg while we witnessed the proceedings. After a moment, she turned back to me with a startled look on her face, almost as if she'd forgotten about me. She immediately grabbed my dick and was about to plunge her mouth around my shaft, but I quickly stopped her and lifted her back to my knee (and boy, did that take some restraint on my part). Catalina looked hurt for a second, so I pointed at Dad and Jasmine.

"Is it okay if we maybe just watch this round?" Catalina immediately smiled and leaned in. "I was gonna suggest it, but I didn't want to leave you hangin'." She swirled her tongue around my ear-good gosh, was it ever sexy-and then turned her body on my lap so that she could see the others.

Dad was leaning back in his chair, not a care in the world. Jasmine had him fully erect and seemed to be massaging one side of his shaft while she ran her tongue down the other. Across the way, Aaliyah had settled into a nice rhythm on her father's cock, and her head was bobbing up and down at a constant rate.

Neither man looked like he could take much more, and I could only imagine what they were thinking. Was this Dad's first time with Jasmine? Had Aaliyah ever blown her father before? My mind was swirling with so many questions and possibilities that I hardly noticed when Catalina absentmindedly grabbed my dick and began pumping it. The head of my cock was well coated with pre-cum and saliva, but Catalina either didn't notice or didn't care.

Down on the floor, Mom and Monica were mesmerized as they watched their respective families engage each other. Monica had shed her panties now and was openly strumming her clit as her daughter continued sucking away at her husband. Mom had finally come down from her orgasm, and she was now licking her lips and fingering her pussy as Jasmine continued her assault of Dad's member.

Just then, the timer rang out, but no one stopped what they were doing. If anything, the alarm made everyone work harder. Dad clutched the back of Jasmine's head and began thrusting in earnest; Jasmine, for her part, took one hand away from his shaft and began squeezing his balls.

In the other chair, Aaliyah let her father's dick slip from her mouth and began strumming her lips like a motorboat against just the very tip.

"Yeah, Ali ... ALI! Ye-" Rod called out, and suddenly his cock began spewing white cum all over his daughter's face. The first blast splattered her cheeks, and the next two drilled her in the neck. Aaliyah finally managed to plunge her lips down on Rod's tool for the final bursts, which she happily ingested.

"You ... oh, good gawwwwwwwd, Jazz..." My Dad sounding like he, too, was about to pop. "Ah ... Ahhh-" Jasmine, for her part, stood her ground and tried absorbing everything Dad gave her. The first load was definitely too much, though, and Jasmine let most of it slip out of the corners of her mouth as she prepared for the next wave. That blast seemed to go off without a hitch, and Jasmine kept swallowing until Dad, completely spent, fell back in his chair.

Catalina, too, returned to her senses and saw the streaks I'd been making on her hand.

"Man, you must be ready to burst, Jimmy," she whispered. In fact, I was, and I nodded to her. She leaned in even further and whispered to me again.

"I want you to finish on my tits." Then, with a wicked smile, she fell to her knees and grasped the head of my cock with both hands. Using her thumbs, she gently spread apart the slit of my urethra and slid her tongue over the opening as slowly as she could. Then she repeated the maneuver, only this time Catalina began dabbing the end of her tongue INSIDE the opening.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.