A Week at the Beach - Cover

A Week at the Beach

Copyright© 2009 by Just Anybody

Chapter 2

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A family vacations for a week at Virginia Beach, Va. All goes well until three thugs show up one night wanting some of what the girls have been flaunting all week. The whole family becomes victims.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Rape   Horror   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Violence  

All this time, the third guy that had invaded our cottage had said nothing and done nothing, other than look very intimidating. As soon as my mother crawled off the sofa, he grabbed Heidi by the arm and pulled her upright. "Okay, little Missy, it's your turn. I hope you were watching, 'cause I wanna' get me some cherry pussy tonight."

Cara immediately spoke up, trying to protect her younger sister. "Please, leave her out of this. She is too young. I'll do whatever you want. Please don't hurt her."

"You can't do whatever I want, sister, 'cause you ain't got no cherry left."

"You can do it in my bottom if you want. No one has ever done that before. Please leave her alone." Cara was pleading with him, almost crying and begging him not to hurt Heidi, who stood there trembling, still held by the third man.

"I might do you after, if I feel like it, but I'm gonna do her now, so just sit down and watch. You don't want someone to get really hurt do you?" He pointed to the spot against the wall next to my father. "Just sit next to your dad and be quiet, sis."

Cara slumped down against the wall next to her father. He was sitting, calmly and quietly, with his back against the wall and his legs straight out. His cock was still hard from watching everything and that bothered Cara.

"Why are you still hard, Dad? Haven't you seen enough? Does it excite you to see us assaulted like this?"

"Cara, it isn't that. I have moved my family out of this picture in my mind. This isn't happening to us, it is some other people."

"Yeah, that's great for you, Dad, because it isn't you that just was forced to have sex in front of your family. And it's not you who is about to have her vagina ripped open by some degenerate madman on the floor of a summer cottage. That's fine Dad. You stay hard like that and pretend that we're non-people who enjoy this every night."

That conversation ended as Heidi was pushed onto the sofa. "Lean back and spread your legs, Missy. I wanna see that cherry for myself."

Heidi did as she was told, more out of fear that anything else. The man in front of her sank to his knees and moved his head between her legs, stopping about three inches from her crotch. He spread her pussy lips apart with his hands and looked closely at her. "Look at that, Alex," he said to his pal, "you can really see her cherry." Alex moved closer and bent down, his head also inches from Heidi's crotch. I thought for a moment about making a move to assault them while they were there, but one look at the first guy reminded me that he had a very big knife that he had threatened to use on us. I sat still and tried to calm down again.

Once he and his buddy had satisfied their curiosities about the existence of Heidi's virginity, the third man dropped his pants and pushed his underwear to his knees. With his thumb, he played with Heidi's pussy for a minute trying to excite her somehow. Finally he just spit into his palm, rubbed the saliva on the end of his cock and moved forward. Heidi was so scared she was trembling, her whole body shaking in fear of what was to come. With his cock positioned at her opening, he pushed into her cunt slowly, feeling the tension as her membrane stretched slowly and finally tore. Her scream was his signal to proceed and he did without hesitation, pushing the entire length of his cock into her tiny cunt on his first motion in. It had to hurt Heidi. She was crying and begging him to stop and when he began to withdraw, she thought maybe it was over. But then he pushed back into her again, quickly and firmly, and she screamed again. He pulled his cock out of her completely and reached for the sun tan lotion. Very quickly he squirted a heavy glob on his cock, spread it around and pushed back into her.

"Much better," he declared. "She is really tight and smooth. God this is fun." He began thrusting faster now and driving into her more forcefully. He was holding her hips, pulling her closer to him with every stroke until he slammed into her and held her tightly. I could see the skin around his sac contracting and I knew he was shooting his load into my little sister. He thrust into her twice more but then withdrew and wiped his cock on her t shirt.

Heidi does not have much hair on her pussy and once he pulled out and stepped away, I could see it quite clearly. Her labia, once swollen and inflamed were now smashed and softened again, flattened to either side of her gash. The opening to her cunt remained enlarged, almost inviting another visit by someone. Cum was rapidly draining from her cunt, running down between her cheeks to pool on the sofa seat. I am embarrassed to admit, once again, that watching that had made me excited again. My cock was standing straight up. Heidi remained slumped on the sofa crying softly, her legs spread. Immediately, Alex, the second man, stepped in front of her and, after dropping his pants, plunged his cock into her cunt. Like his buddy, he commented again and again about how tight her cunt was and about how much he was enjoying fucking such a tight young pussy. I really wanted to punch him in the mouth, but I knew it would mean someone else would be severely hurt.

I thought possibly that they were through with us now. Nobody was really doing or saying anything, and the only sounds were of Mom crying in the kitchen and Heidi crying on the sofa. The men had obviously forgotten about my mother and the sound of her crying reminded them of how she had angered them. Joey, the tall guy, pulled her by her arms back into the loving room.

"Stop your whimpering. You brought this all on by all your bitching about men getting hard seeing naked girls. Well, look! They are both still hard, and the only thing that has been happening is that they watched your little girl get fucked. It's really too bad that you don't understand about men and naked women. Maybe you should watch some more."

"Haven't you had enough? Won't you please leave us alone now?"

"Hell no! Your men are still hard and they need some relief, but you don't seem to understand that. So, maybe we will have them put on a little show."

"Please don't do anything else. Just leave, please." Mother was crying and begging all at the same time.

"Dad, it's time for another show. You and junior are going to put on a show for us. One of you is going to fuck the young one in her cunt and the other guy is going to fuck the older girl in her ass. And you have to decide who does what. Do you wanna fuck the older girl's butt or do you want to enjoy some really tight young pussy. You choose."

"Oh, please. Don't make us do this. They are my daughters, for God sake."

"Make the choice, Dad. Make the choice. I'm not going to wait all day." He started waving that big knife around again.

Dad looked at me and said, "Dieter, you get with Cara. Be gentle with her."

I moved to where Cara was sitting on the sofa. Without asking, she stood and moved to the end, bending forward over the arm just as she had seen Mom do. I reached for the suntan lotion and smeared some on my cock. Cara reached back and spread her ass cheeks with her hands, exposing her cute little rosebud to me. I aimed my cock and moved close to her.

Joey admonished my Mother, "Watch closely, Mom. Junior is about ready to bust your daughter's asshole cherry."

Slowly and as gently as I could, I pushed my cock into Cara's ass. Her sphincter was very tight, much tighter than Mom's had been, and I had to hold my cock in my hand to keep it from being rejected by her gorgeous little red spot. I told her to relax and when she did, I pushed into her ass. The feeling was incredible. She was soooo tight and warm it was unbelievable. For her, the pain was unbearable. As soon as she felt my cock begin to stretch her, she was crying out for me to stop, begging me to stop, telling everyone that it hurt much too much and that I needed to stop. But I did not stop because I knew that I had to do this-- on my own or be forced to by them. And she felt so good to me, so hot and so very, very tight. I mean, mom's ass was tight, but nothing as exciting as this was. I began making my movements, going deeper and deeper into my sister's ass. To help her, I reached around her hip and began playing with her clit. She jumped from my touch, trying to pull away, but that only moved me deeper into her ass. As I rubbed her clit with my thumb, it felt swollen to me. I rubbed it erratically as I continued to stroke into her and after a minute or so, she began to make soft noises. Her crying and pleas for me to withdraw from her ass stopped and she actually began moving with me. It felt as though her clit was growing in my hand, from the size of a small green pea to be much larger, almost like a walnut to my imagination. I was rubbing it with the heel of my palm and she was really becoming excited.

"Go deeper, Dieter. Fuck my ass hard," she commanded. I did as she asked, slamming my cock into her fully, and then hammering away at her for several hard, fast strokes. On one of those hard strokes, I pressed the heel of my hand firmly against her clit, pushing it, nearly flattening it again. Cara screamed, and then I felt her sphincter clamp onto my cock, so tight that it was impossible for me to stroke with it. "I'm coming," she screamed out at me, and I forced myself to push hard into her again. With that final thrust, my cock unloosed a torrent of cum blasts, coating the walls of her intestines with my milky sauce. I pulled her hips to me and held her tightly against me, finally collapsing down on top of her. We remained that way until I could feel my cock beginning to soften. Gently, I pulled away from her and as I stepped back, she stood up, turned around and put her arms around me in an embrace.

"Just hold me tight, Dieter," she said softly in my ear. "Hold me." I threw my arms around her and pulled her too me, and we stood in the middle of the room, oblivious to everyone else. Very quietly she whispered in my ear, "Thank you for thinking of me. Thank you for making me come too."

"Alright, Pops, it's your turn now. Mom, be watching -- you won't get to see this everyday. He may even get tired of fucking you and listening to all your complaining. He may just stick to fucking his daughters."

Unexpectedly, Mom started screaming at him, "Karl, you CAN NOT do this with your daughters. You can not have sex with a thirteen year old daughter."

Joey punched Mom in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her. He grabbed a napkin from the kitchen counter, jammed it into her mouth and then used the tape that they had bound me with to tape across her face. He pulled his knife out and held it to her face. "You are going to watch your husband do this, lady. He is going to fuck your little girl. And he is going to come inside her cunt too. And I am going to watch you closely, and if I see you close your eyes or you tum your head so that you don't watch them, I am going to cut one of your eyeballs out with this knife and shove it up your ass. Nod your head to make sure you understand me."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.