Shambles - Cover

Shambles

Copyright© 2009 by Maxicue

Chapter 11: Epiloguarrhea

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 11: Epiloguarrhea - Waikiki PI Story #7. Joe is invited onto the set of a movie undercover to find out why it has been sabotaged. He meets the luscious star and finds love and a fluffer extraordinaire who demonstrates her skills. All in the line of duty for the intrepid private dick. Please read the rest of the Waikiki PI stories to understand returning characters.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Epiloguarrhea

Vic demanded sanctuary, protective custody from the Feds promising and eventually delivering testimony against his former bosses.

The sheriff's office housing the murder suspects became the meeting place of a diverse range of representatives of the law including the sheriff, Hilo's chief of police, FBI and a valid member of the Marshals. A night of questioning made me a very weary man and Ginny exhausted as well.

My description of the assassin could only be vague. Vic had met him once, but even he had a hard time remembering anything unique about the man. Like Bern, the man defined indistinct. His eyes and hair had also been covered when he met Vic. The gun had the same source, a stolen shipment. However his finger prints had been found on the grip. He couldn't get away with wearing gloves at Volcano. Nothing matched them in the records, but they now existed in the system along with what description Vic and I could give.

Hilo hospital housed all the victims of the case who still lived including Cal. Touch and go, he survived but his body had become a weak shell compared to the vital man Ginny knew before. She never left his side once he got out of ICU, crying and asking forgiveness and promising to never leave him.

Unfortunately once imprisoned in Leavenworth for transporting guns across state lines for felonious purposes and illegal possession of said guns, after a brief release on a million dollars bail during the trial, she could only visit him every other week.


The look in Becky's eyes when I met her at Hilo airport communicated my condition. Even her beauty hadn't completely wiped away my exhaustion, though it definitely helped revive me a little.

"Hey beautiful," I said with a fervent smile.

"Hey handsome, you look like shit," said Becky smiling genuinely but concerned.

"Tired is all, my love."

"Let's get you to bed," she said.

"But..."

"We have time lover and I want you rested."

At the hotel, I lay under the covers naked and Becky sat on the bed unfortunately clothed. I gave her Gabe's room number at the hospital and Roger's as well. "I think Roger should return to the role he should play," I said.

"Are you sure?" asked Becky. I couldn't help sensing her agreement.

"You know and I know we want the best for the film. He can do slimy far better than me. Though undeserving, this could help his career get back on track and refocused."

"You're probably right," said Becky. "I do think you could have done well enough."

"Well enough doesn't cut it for an Opal Production. Talk to Roger. Find out if he's up to it. Then call Bern and give him the good news when Roger agrees."

"Okay boss," she said with a smile. "I'll let you sleep."

"I better have you naked beside me when I awake," I said.

"I wouldn't have it any other way, darling."

She kissed me. It built to a passionate embrace. My cock pressed at her cunny with a sheet, a blanket, her jeans and panties between them. When the embrace ended after several minutes she tossed off the blanket.

"It will help you sleep," she said and began licking and sucking and rubbing my erection. I let myself be pulled to a climax fairly rapidly. She didn't need me to fight it off. It felt like electric heaven when I ejaculated into her mouth. She swallowed what she could and wiped away the remaining dribble with a tissue. We kissed warmly.

"You must love me," I said tiredly.

"I guess so," she said. Her bright loving eyes disappeared into unconsciousness.


"Okay, Bern. I agree. Joe suggested it. I think so too. He's awake. I better go. I reneged on a promise and better make it up to him." Becky laughed. "Of course you dirty old man. See you in a couple days."

It felt like a moment, but when I glanced at the clock it had been a couple hours since she last kissed me.

"Hey beautiful," I said rasping.

"Hey handsome," she smiled removing her clothing. "You look better."

"I feel better," I said removing the blankets and revealing my cock bounding at a heartbeat into full glory.

"So I see," said Becky with a titter.

"Let me help you with that," I said kneeling on the bed. I unhooked her bra. I turned her around and undid her pants. She sloughed them off and entered the bed naked. She got up again and pulled a box of Trojans from her purse and set them on the bedside table.

"Who's the boy scout now?" she said.

"You're all girl, lover," I said.

Leaning down for a loving kiss, she entered the bed facing away from me. "Let's start from the beginning," she explained, finding my penis and leading it between her thighs, her damp cunny lips pressing the top of the shaft. My hand took over pushing it up and stimulating her. I slid my other arm beneath her torso to bring its hand to caress her long nipples. She leaned back against me almost lying on top of me. Her neck twisted enough so our lips could meet.

We began small movements giving friction to our genitals. My mouth moved from her lips, caressed and breathed into her ear causing a sigh, and began moving downwards. I licked and kissed around the spinal bone at the base of her neck and sucked it. Staying a little while, I removed my hand from my cock. She replaced it with her own. The movement became more agitated there. I moved on, sliding out from between her thighs. My fingers replaced my cock after I coated them with spit. They pressed outside the top of her vagina, rubbing her clit while my thumb sank inside and found her g-spot.

"Oh fuck Joe," she murmured.

My mouth and other hand slowly explored her lithe back discovering the feel of soft skin and the muscle and bone beneath. Approaching the base of her spine, I turned around, my head towards the foot of the bed. Hand and mouth explored her firm and round little buttocks. They ended up between them. My tongue speared her anus. She arched and sighed.

Kneeling between her legs, I lifted her butt until my mouth had easy access to her pussy. She lay on her breasts which she kneaded, her mouth turned sideways to expel her sighs. I stayed there giving cunnilingus to my exquisite beauty, bringing her close several times before retreating. When she gasped curses I decided to put her out of her misery. I grabbed a condom and rolled it on while tonguing her spread open pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah!" exclaimed Becky when I penetrated. "Stuff me full you fucker!"

Pausing after a long steady shove placed my glans near her cervix feeling her writhing interior surrounding my shaft, I began a merciless thrusting, pulling nearly out before shoving in deep and with speed. I held her at her mons, my middle finger pressing her clit.

Seconds later she climaxed, "Oh fuuuuuuuuck!" she shouted, went tight and limp. My finger moving a quarter inch to the side to avoid her over sensitive clit, I held her in position and enjoyed the vibrations inside and out until they subsided.

Carefully, with my cock remaining embedded, I turned her around and lay across her torso, my elbows keeping my weight from pressing too heavily on her chest. I looked down proudly at her gorgeous reddened face, her lost eyes slowly refocusing.

"That was ... fantastic Joe," she said smiling loosely.

I began a slow sawing. "Oh fuck, you're still hard." Her eyes closed and her smile disappeared. Pleasure remained written on her face. She licked her lips, inviting a kiss. I obliged. Sloppy and loose and hot and loving, when it ended she clutched me to her body and whispered, "I love this."

"Me too."

Releasing me and relaxing, she locked onto my eyes. Her hands stroked her breasts. My mouth joined them with my eyes still staring up. My hands worked her butt, massaging and pulling them against me when I stroked deep. I sent a finger through her sphincter. I began to feel the throbbing swell of my balls. She noticed my face tightening.

"Cum for me Joe," she said. Her finger rubbed her clit aggressively. My teeth chewed her nipple. My finger and my dick quickened. I pounded her into the bed. Her sighs sounded like heaven to my ears. They sounded like she would join me. I let myself climb the last rung. She trembled silently. I grunted and pressed and released. My fiery expellant triggered waves of pleasure throughout my body.

We both passed out. Recovering, I steered her onto her side, lifting her leg to keep me inside. She opened her eyes looking comfortably surprised. "Too much," she moaned.

"Amen," I said.

Pushing me onto my back, her body followed. Lying over me, she kissed me several times interrupting the sentence, "I ... love ... you ... Joseph ... Solomon." The sentence ending, the kiss lingered. Her hands took my head to emphasize the pressure.

My penis flopped from her cunny ending the kiss with an, "ooh," and a giggle. Her head nestled against my shoulder. We slept.


Light seemed dimmer in the hotel room when we awoke. Nearly simultaneous, I must have shifted when consciousness arrived or vice versa. "We should go," I said, glancing at the clock.

"Why?" asked my insatiable beauty still on top of me.

"I have a sunset to watch," I explained.

"Who made you boss?" she pouted cutely.

"I guess you did." I slapped her petite fanny. "Up you go, beautiful."

"Ogre," she growled, giving me a quick kiss anyway and then a longer one.

"Becky!" I whined.

"Okay Damnit," she said and rose off me. Laughing she pointed at my dick, still covered in rubber and sticky liquid.

"Take a shower!" I demanded.

"Okay boss. Join me?"

"Harumph," I growled ogre like but followed her cute butt to the bathroom.

Sharing the shower proved problematic, but we managed the tight space. Not spending much time, most of it ended up cleaning the erogenous areas especially my rising dick. We kissed and embraced in the close confines, but resisted attempting the impossible. She did manage a slurp or two on my flesh Popsicle. Another reluctant and gentle slap on her butt dislodged it. She patted it.

"Later for you my little prince."

"Who's little?" I objected. Becky giggled.


At the Volcano Inn I promised no mayhem and tipped the counter woman to get a room. Actually, having never officially checked out, she gave me the same one. We unburdened ourselves of our baggage in the room and headed to the path as the sun began setting. "Much better," I said. Becky leaned against me hand in hand. I had told her the events. She understood.

Silently we took in the stark and hellish beauty of Mauna Loa. "Thank you," I finally said to Becky as the darkness brought the molten lava to a peak of brilliance.

"For what?"

"For the company," I replied.

"Right back at you handsome," she said. We shared a smile and returned to gazing at primordial earth. Remembering the faux funeral ceremony for Mila dispatching her ashes to Pele near the sight we stood, I told her the story.

"You're a strange and remarkable man," she said.

"I'm just trying to do what I can," I said. "Trying to make the best of fucked up situations."

"Speaking of which, why'd you let Ginny out of being arrested. Did she bribe you with her throat?"

I laughed. "I'd much rather just kiss your mouth than fuck her throat. She's punished enough. Her daughter's dead, her husband's near death and her stepson's not doing much better. But truth is, she managed to stay away from anything which might send her away. Except for Roger's kidnapping, and I kind of helped her out of that mess. I have a feeling Roger wouldn't have pursued it."

"I know it should, but it doesn't bother me," said Becky.

"What's that?"

"You being with other women."

"I love you Becky."

"I get that. I realize it doesn't diminish that. But ... I'm not like you except maybe the undercover fetish. I'm not going to fuck Nakamoto. I have a feeling he'd be too nervous anyway which to tell you the truth makes me even less desirous of him. I like being seen as a woman and not some 20 foot tall version projected on me. He's a bit star struck."

I laughed at Nakamoto's weakness and Becky joined in.

"But I think I'm more like Vy than we thought. I'm a one man woman and ... for the time being ... you're him." I heard the sadness in her last statement.

"Okay," I said.

"Would you write to me?" she asked.

"What if the movie turns into a series?"

"I'd stick with you, Joe. Maybe it'd fade out or jealousy would rear its ugly green eyes, but right now I can't imagine it. But Joe, it's not going to happen."

"What do you mean?"

"Maybe it will, but not for television. And the probability of the film being successful enough to generate sequels ... We looked at the rushes Joe. It's better than a pilot or even the movie of the week. And censoring it for television works against its power. We're going to toughen it up, bring in the language it needs and the images. We're dubbing it anyway and reshooting things that need a more adult and more honest and real bent. Bern even agreed to send a sample to Sony to help them with the decision. Of course they represent half the money at least, but I think they'll agree. They haven't pulled the plug despite everything that's happened in the shambles of this production."

"It would have been nice having you around for awhile."

"I will be around for awhile!" exclaimed Becky. "And you better be around too!"

"I will, beautiful. Samoan wrestlers couldn't keep me away. Speaking of which, we better get an early start tomorrow."

"Why's that?"

"I have some calls to make. I need to call my man at Sony."

"He hired you didn't he?"

"Yep, and I bet I can bend his ear about the change in plans. Then we have to head to the black sand beach for some perfect sun worshipping. Then I need to be back before too late to set my plans in motion for Friday."

"Which are?"

"Later Becky. Let's enjoy the view some more and toast our love in the lounge and get some uninterrupted sleep."

"Yes boss," said my beautiful lover squeezing my hand and looking at the black and glowing red world.


Everything pleased Melvin Simmons about my report except the change in plans. "We thought we had a hot property," he said.

"You still do. I predict big box office."

"Getting a long run would have been better."

"And what would the chances of that happening? Put your best trailer makers to work and sell the shit out of it. You'll make bucks, Melvin. It's Opal. It's got the quality. You'll see."

"I'll cut you a check."

"I haven't faxed you expenses."

"You'll find the check covers them. If not, let me know."

Barely daybreak Becky and I headed out of Volcano well rested. We'd spent the night relaxing, cuddling and sleeping. She needed the break for her pussy to recover again, promising delights the following night for her as much as for me.

Before heading south to the Black Sand Beach we stopped at the hospital. Ginny greeted us there. "Why don't you hate me," she said to Becky.

"I love Joe," said Becky.

Shrugging sadly, Ginny reached into her shoulder bag, too big to be called a purse and handed me a manila envelope and a key. "To the yacht," she explained. "I thought you two might want to sail her to Waikiki. There's a number to call to get hands if you need them."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.