Shambles
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2009 by Maxicue

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Waikiki PI Story #7. Joe is invited onto the set of a movie undercover to find out why it has been sabotaged. He meets the luscious star and finds love and a fluffer extraordinaire who demonstrates her skills. All in the line of duty for the intrepid private dick. Please read the rest of the Waikiki PI stories to understand returning characters.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Too soon I awoke. The bed felt empty. Becky looked down on me, dressed and ready to leave. "No need for you up there," she said. "Get some rest."

"Where's Ginny?" I asked

"In the other bed."

"Do you mind if I join her?"

"Of course not."

"I'll see you at the shack," I said, climbing out of bed.

We hugged. We kissed. She separated and returned for another. "I hope my pussy recovers by tonight," she whispered. Carla stood a couple feet away waiting by the door looking patient and cute. I watched them leave.

As quietly as possible I climbed into the other bed. Ginny slept on her side. I faced her on mine. She awakened. "Hey," she said with a sad smile.

"Hi babe. Go back to sleep."

"Okay," she said and did. I studied her face, long and lean and full of character. I fell into unconsciousness.


"Wake up sleepyhead. Breakfast's ready," said Ginny smiling down on me dressed tightly in a borrowed men's button shirt. I didn't feel threatened by the spatula she held in her hand. She rushed out.

I groggily searched and found a silky robe, Ginny watching. Covering my nakedness, I headed to the bathroom. "I love your ass, Joe," said Ginny.

"Yours is a miracle of god," I shouted back while my urine streamed into the toilet.

I enjoyed the bacon and cheddar omelet and its creator until the call to my message machine distracted me.

"This is Gabe's friend Danielle DeMarco. He gave me this number in case anything happened. Gabe's in the hospital. Call me." She gave me her number. I called.

"Danielle, it's Joe Solomon. What happened?"

"Gabe got shot in the leg."

"Is he okay?"

"He'll pull through. Lost a lot of blood though."

"From the beginning Danielle. You're a reporter."

"We went to check out the cabin. There's a fancy car in the drive way, a Lincoln Continental. We see at least two men through the front window. Gabe tells me to turn around and park behind an abandoned shack about a mile down the road. He gets out and creeps towards the cabin while I do as he asked. Almost an hour later he hobbles up to the car. 'Drive fast, ' he said. He takes off his shirt and rips it up to make a bandage and tourniquet. I ask him what happened.

"He told me three Italian gentlemen interrogated a big older blond gentleman. One gestured with a gun. One stepped out for a smoke and saw Gabe who took off into the jungle. The guy shot him in the thigh before Gabe could get enough distance.

"Did Gabe hear anything?"

"Money stuff at the beginning. The big blond guy kept promising he'd get it, not quite whimpering but pretty close. Then they asked about Marnie. He started telling them how she rode off when the mob guy catches Gabe."

"Did you call the cops?"

"Of course. They found Roger West the actor at the cabin. He'd been tied and gagged and hid in a Murphy bed. The cops heard his rattling. The ambulance brought him to the same hospital as Gabe. He's malnourished and dehydrated but he'll make it too.

"The others?"

"They split. A BOLO's out for the car. Gabe gave them the license."

"Did they find anything else in the cabin?"

"The rental bike which confirmed Roger's presence stashed in the garage. In the cabin they found parts of film equipment: a tape recorder and a boom mic and some kind of control panel with slides and switches, all opened, the guts hanging out."

"I'll be there as soon as I can," I said.

"I'd appreciate that and I'm sure Gabe would too."

She hung up.

Throughout the conversation I stared at Ginny. The more I heard the less I liked her.

"So your brother didn't like the way your husband's businesses have been declining," I said to her. She kept silent, her face turned hard. I called Kenneth.

"Cal put his stores up for sale today," he told me.

"He's got debt with the mob and they're none too happy," I said. "Can you find out what numbers have been called from a phone?"

"Of course."

I gave him the number I used to call Danielle. He knew my number. I wanted all the others called through the night and into the morning from Becky's apartment and hung up.

I called Aloha Airlines and booked one way tickets to the Big Island. I hoped not to spend too much time there, but didn't know how long I'd be.

"They weren't supposed to know," said Ginny when I hung up. "Calvin bought the cabin under my alias Candice Sacher."

"Candy Sucker. Seems appropriate. My friend got through the ruse without a thought. You think the mob would have a problem?"

"My brother's not the sharpest tool in the shed."

"But he works for an organization. They have specialists."

"I guess my husband's not as smart as I thought either."

"Did you call your brother?"

She didn't answer. We waited.

I picked up the phone before the first ring ended. "Around six a.m. your time," said Kenneth, "a call went to a house in L.A. owned by a Benny Castle, better known as Benito Castellano. Another call went to Volcano Inn a couple minutes later. No suspicious Italians registered in the last couple days."

"Thanks Kenneth."

As I dialed police headquarters I asked Ginny none too politely the address of her lover in Hilo. She shrugged. "What did you tell..." Nakamoto picked up. "Donald? I need to bring my gun to Hilo."

"I'll meet you at the airport," he said.

"You heard about Gabe," I guessed.

"And Roger West."

"Just a second. Ginny, what did you tell your brother? Now!"

"The kid lives a couple blocks from the bar. He's got an old rundown shack on the corner. It's got a rusted Ford pickup truck on blocks out front."

I repeated it to Nakamoto. "I'm sure they're driving something besides the Lincoln," I suggested.

"Too bad they'd kill the guy or we could follow them afterwards," said Nakamoto.

"Too bad Gabe's out of commission or we could listen in," I said.

"Let me think," said Nakamoto. "There might be a guy I could use. He's a retired surveillance expert used to work for the CIA."

"Where'd you..."

"Sam gave me some resources before he retired. We went around to meet these guys so they'd know me if I called."

"He can't go it alone."

"I'll find out. If nothing else his wife's pretty handy with a gun. Rumor has it she was a sniper."

"How old are they."

"He's in his late sixties. She's probably a little younger. They're spry."

"If you say so."

"I'll let you know when I meet you. By the way, who's the woman?"

"She owns the cabin, Ginny Carpenter aka Candy Sucker, fluffer extraordinaire."

"And you would know I suppose. Never mind. Dumb question."

I gave him the flight information and when I planned on arriving at the airport.

"Get dressed," I ordered Ginny. I did the same.

"I gotta get something clean to wear," whined Ginny.

"We're making a stop. My friend has something to drape over those big tits. Hurry up."

I wrote a quick note to Becky promising to call later in the evening. We headed out to the car. I reattached the clip in my pocket to the gun in the glove compartment and shoved it into my shorts. I wished I had my holster, but soon would.

We headed to my house. Penny greeted me when I knocked on her door. "Can Ginny borrow a Mu Mu?" I asked handing her the gun. After what she went through with the death of her first husband and his brother and the brother's sexy assistant, she learned to use them. I whispered reassurance about Ginny not causing problems.

"I'll shoot her knee if she gives me any trouble," said Penny loud enough to be heard by Ginny.

"Good girl. I'll be back soon."

Evacuating and showering and shaving, I then put on my gun toting outfit: slacks, aloha shirt and linen sports jacket hiding my shoulder holster. I found my Marshal's badge, needed to carry a gun on a plane, and was about to step outside when the phone rang.

"Hey handsome. I thought you'd be here by now," said Becky.

"Hey beautiful. The case is afoot. I have to go to Hilo."

"What happened? Is Gabe alright?"

"No, but he'll recover. I'd really really love to talk, but I have to go."

"I wish I could come with you."

"I wish you could too, my love."

"Gooseflesh," said Becky.

"Hunh?"

"When you say that. When you say you love me."

"I have to pinch myself when you reciprocate."

"I do. I love you. Don't get shot."

"I won't. I'll call you later."

"Call me at Pat's. He invited me over for dinner but I thought I had other plans."

"Sorry."

"No, Joe. I met you because you're working. You should go. Bye handsome."

"Bye beautiful."

I walked next door. The Mu Mu didn't capture her style, but Ginny tied a borrowed scarf to show her shape better. I kissed Penny on her forehead while she gave me the gun. She kissed my lips and patted my groin.

"Is that for me?" she asked.

"Sorry. I just talked to Becky. Stop teasing."

"I'm sorry. My hormones are all in a rush and they seem to be rushing towards you."

"Be a good girl," I said. "Gotta go. Thanks for watching Ginny."

"She didn't tell me anything."

"I'll tell you later."

"She's got quite the body." I nodded. "Be safe Joe."

"I will. Love you."

"Love you too."


"Another one, hunh stud," said Ginny on the way to the airport. "I wish I had you fuck me when I had a chance."

"Baby, I'm sure I couldn't match up to those giant porn star dicks."

"Props honey. They fuck like they're working props. I bet you fuck like you mean it."

"I try to," I said.

"You succeed. I can see it in their eyes."

"I'm afraid it's not in the cards, Ginny."

"We'll see," she said licking her lips and looking down. I hate to admit my response.


"Kenny called and faxed some photos," said Nakamoto at the airport. I looked at them and showed them to Ginny. Her husband looked like Carla had described him: a big man puffed out and jowly looking like age had victimized his all-American good looks. The brother and his henchmen looked stylish but aging as well, though much better than Cal. I could see the brother's resemblance. He even had the tan. Ginny nodded sadly, her only identification. We knew who they were.

"Coming with?" I asked Nakamoto.

"Wish I could. My CIA friend's staking out the place with his wife and a retired SEAL. He's just sixty. Haven't heard anything yet."

"The cops?"

"I talked to the Hilo chief. He's skeptical, but willing to keep his distance. He sent his best to hold up nearby in case hell breaks loose. I faxed him the photos. He sent an officer to the CIA guy to give him copies."

"Sounds good."

Nakamoto walked me through the security to assure I wasn't hassled. We barely made the plane.


"You could have turned me over to the captain," said Ginny during the flight. "You could have cuffed me."

"I wanted you to come freely," I explained. "You could have run anytime. I think you'd rather not."

"What would be the point? Besides, you don't have anything on me."

"Probably not. Mostly I want you to meet the murdering rapists if they live."

"Thanks," she said softly and watched the sky and ocean and islands passing by. She sniffled. I threaded my fingers between hers. She squeezed them tightly.


A short, pretty Hispanic woman looking like she could use some sleep approached us as we walked into Hilo airport.

"Joe Solomon?" she asked.

"How'd you know?"

"The gun and the dame," she said showing me a photo of Ginny looking sexy in lingerie and a blonde bombshell pose.

"One of my favorite pictures," said Ginny with a half smile.

"Kenneth has good taste in women looking sexy," I said.

"Where to?" asked Danielle.

"Home for you," I said.

"I don't think so," she said.

"You look tired."

"Thanks. But you're right. I'll catch my second wind. You need a guide."

"Lunch then, and we'll head to the hospital."

Danielle agreed. Ginny looked nervous.


"I'll just wait in the car," said Ginny when we parked at the hospital. "I haven't tried to escape and..."

"I think we need you to come along," I said.

A cop stood guard at Roger's room. He did a double take when he saw Ginny. His hand neared his gun. I showed him my Marshal's badge. "She's in my custody," I explained. Could you watch her for me a second? No need for cuffs, right Ginny?"

Ginny nodded.

Danielle and I entered the room. Roger had an umbilical attached to a drip shoved into his arm. He looked sour. It made his less than handsome face uglier. It did have character though.

"Who are you?" he asked. I showed him my badge. "I talked to the cops."

"I'm sure you did Joe," I said.

"My name's..."

"Joe Soul. You really get into the method, especially when it's a sleazy PI. You did your own private investigating and figured out something's rotten in Honolulu. Then, taking the role to heart, you thought it worth something.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I was kidnapped..."

"Blackmail can turn around on you." I whispered into Danielle's ear to bring Ginny in. "Marnie promised you money and drugs and lots of cornholing. She brought you here to meet the source."

Ginny entered. "Oh shit!" said Roger. "She's..."

"We know. Apologize Ginny."

"Sorry about keeping you at the cabin, Roger."

"What about what you denied him?" I asked.

"He didn't want me," she said.

"But he wanted something else, didn't he?"

"Sure. Money and..."

"What did he get?"

"My husband," said Ginny with a giggle.

"Did he enjoy it?"

"Not at first, but my husband's good at giving people pleasure just like me. And it sure helped my love life. Roger fucked my husband and my husband fucked me. I even got Roger hard when I had a man to help. He's got a pretty nice cock, long and narrow, perfect for butt fucking, but nothing to compare to yours Joe."

"But she..."

"I know Roger. What was the worst thing about being stuck in a cabin?"

"They tied me up," said an exasperated Roger.

"No. Come on."

"What's worse than that?"

"Come on. You liked it when Cal arrived. What was the worst thing? What did Marnie promise you for keeping your mouth shut? Heaven on earth wasn't it. Money, steady work getting cornholed and best of all, a year's supply of..."

"Heroin," exclaimed Ginny triumphantly.

"How'd you know, Joe?" asked Danielle

"Roger's a famous junky. Really good character actor and an even better junky. It took its toll though, didn't it Roger. Your agent had a harder time getting you choice parts. You're in this shitty little made for TV movie in a shitty little role that gets you bumped off before the movie begins! And opportunity rears its pretty little head. Drugs and cocks and money. Thing is partner, aside from the fact you didn't score big time, or you would have been in an Opal Production and would have gotten noticed again, things worked out if you want them to."

"What are you talking about?" asked Roger.

"You're off the stuff if you want to be."

"Whose side are you on?" asked Roger.

"I want us to be straight so to speak. You didn't have to be in this predicament. You forced the issue. So how can we make this catastrophe even out? Do you have insurance?"

"I'm paying the hospital bills for Roger and Gabe," announced Ginny. "And I'll give you an extra five thousand if you keep us out of jail. But forget about the porno, Roger. AIDS and porno don't mix."

"Uhm..."

"You got the money babe?" I asked.

"Got it covered honey. What do you say?"

"What about your brother?" I asked.

"He's in a spot too. It'll work out. Everyone will get what they want."

"Gabe overhead them putting the screws in."

"Show, Joe. My brother had to keep up the front for his soldiers. We're not touching our savings, or more precisely my savings, but liquidating Calvin's assets won't hurt too bad. Calvin got in this position, so he's paying the piper. It's for the best. It woke him up. He's got the Opal contract, and if we stop fucking with the production, maybe he'll have a legit partnership again with the only real friend he ever had."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.