Shambles - Cover

Shambles

Copyright© 2009 by Maxicue

Chapter 3

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Waikiki PI Story #7. Joe is invited onto the set of a movie undercover to find out why it has been sabotaged. He meets the luscious star and finds love and a fluffer extraordinaire who demonstrates her skills. All in the line of duty for the intrepid private dick. Please read the rest of the Waikiki PI stories to understand returning characters.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

I turned off the light while Becky climbed under the sheet and blanket. "Leave the light on in the bathroom and leave the door open," she said.

I ended up visiting the toilet and cleaning my mouth of the night's residue. I used the light from the bathroom to find a t shirt to replace my aloha shirt. Removing my slacks, boxers hid my penis but not its excitement. The tent post pointed at the bed. I followed its direction and slipped in beside Becky.

We lay side by side, heads resting on pillows until hers rested on her hand. "Hi," she said.

"Hi beautiful," I answered.

"Hi handsome. I gargled too."

Our lips met as did our bodies. She slid hers against mine. Feeling my hard flesh her leg bridged my hip. Her sex pressed against mine. Our tongues journeyed into the neighboring cave, welcomed by its inhabitant. Somehow despite proximity and friction, her body moving against mine especially where vagina met penis, we kept it slow and gentle. The restraint thrilled me beyond measure.

"Oh god you feel good," Becky said with heavy breath once our mouths separated and our tongues disentangled.

"Mmm," I agreed.

Her strokes against my cock intensified. Our eyes closed to focus on it. "Can you cum like this?" she asked.

"I think so. Can you?"

"Yes. Just..." She guided my hand under her t-shirt lifting it as she guided me to her breasts revealing their moderate sized perfection. "Gently," she said.

We rocked against each other and moaned. Our tongues tickled tips outside our mouths. She arched back, thrusting her breasts forward as the pressure and speed mounted. I curved my back and took hold of a lengthy nipple and suckled and munched with my lips. "Harder now," she moaned. My fingers twisted and my teeth scraped.

"Oh, oh, oh," she repeated with each breath and each push against me. Sensing her near, I reached behind her and took hold of my glans, forcing my shaft harder against her cunny lips and aiding my approach by masturbating. Pressing her clit against my pubic bone, she squealed a final "oh," extending it and lifting the pitch higher. With an ounce more pressure, she succumbed. Wanting to join her I grasped my cock, fabric from the leg hole wrinkled near the base and around my balls, and frantically stroked. "Oh baby cum for me," she moaned. And I did. My cock pumped out my sexual essence as it pressed against her pussy lips, feeling them undulate and the flow of orgasmic fluid engulf it.

A fuck without actually fucking never felt so good. In fact it felt as good as more than a few real fucks.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"Why?"

"I like to go slow."

"Slow feels good," I murmured. She chuckled. I joined her. It turned into an uninhibited laugh.

"You have nothing to be sorry about," I said once laughter subsided.

"Oh fuck, you're a genius!" RJ yelled from the bedroom across the suite from us.

"About time," I said to Becky. She giggled.

"Good night Joe," said Becky after kissing my nose.

"Good night Becky."

"It really has been good, except the puking."

"What's that?"

"The night." She turned her back to me. Before I could do the same she reached behind and found my hand and guided it over her waist and onto her tummy, a soft shallow layer of flesh covering taut muscles. I spooned. We slept.


"Good morning handsome," Becky said smiling, her head once again cradled in her hand.

"Good ... morning ... beautiful," I replied smiling, struggling into consciousness. "I could get used to this," I thought looking at her unvarnished beauty.

"Ooh," I moaned, realizing her long narrow fingers wrapped my engorged cock and moved up and down. She had pushed aside the covers, revealing it. Unfortunately my bladder desperately topped her friction. "I gotta..."

"I'd hoped it was for me, but I guess it's just a guy's physiognomy," she rhymed.

"Not necessarily," I said before hiding behind a closed bathroom door. It took a minute, but eventually I softened enough to piss.

"You have a beautiful cock," she said loud enough to be heard through the door. "Not that I've had many to compare it to."

"Just a second," I said. I flushed and washed and joined her back in bed.

Grabbing all available pillows, I piled them up against the wall and sat back. Her head rested on my boxer covered lap. My hand gently combed through her long chestnut locks. She purred; a contented kitten.

"Remember last night..."

"At least the end, thank god," she said. Her head tilted and she kissed my hidden penis rising to meet her lips.

"I wanted to finish my talk about love."

"About ... heartbreak?"

"Exactly. You know you're amazing."

"How so."

"You have an amazing mind."

"Why do you say that, not that I mind?"

"You asked questions that were ... I don't know ... just ... perfect."

"Maybe I'm PI material."

"I hope you're kidding."

"Why?"

"Because you're a great actress."

"I'd like to be. Like I said, I finally feel like I'm good."

"You're great Becky."

"How do you know?"

"Pat told me."

"Pat's good."

"Yes he is. You're great. So be a great PI in character. You wouldn't want to be one really."

"Because it's sleazy?"

"A lot of the time unfortunately. And you're not sleazy."

"Neither are you."

"I try not to be. Sometimes I wish I could wash away all the shit I do."

"You're great at it, aren't you?"

"I guess I am."

"I want to feel like that about my profession."

"You will."

"Thanks. Tell me what you didn't last night."

"You ever heard of a band called 'to molt'?"

"A punk band? It sounds familiar, but I'm afraid I'm not a fan."

"What do you listen to?"

"Whatever's on I guess."

"But in your room what do you play?"

"I guess if I had a record I wanted to hear most, it would be Coltrane, 'A Love Supreme'."

"I love you," I said. Her eyes went wide. "Sorry."

"Hey, I love you too."

"You're kidding."

"I'm like you. I have a sensitive heart. Except, well, not too many men get in."

"We'll get to that later," I said.

"Interesting way to change subjects."

"It's not exactly a change. The reason you might have heard of 'to molt' is the lead singer, Vy Koscina was brutally raped and murdered."

"Okay. I probably read about her."

"She was my lover."

"Oh my god Joe. That's terrible." She took my hand and entwined fingers.

"I've had my heart broken, but except for her and Michelle it recovered."

"Tell me about her."

"She was the most extraordinary human being I ever met. She had three lovers her entire life, me being the last. But I didn't even live with her. We spent in a span of two and a half years maybe three months together and probably not even that. But god how we loved each other."

"She toured. She must have..."

"Never."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. She had extraordinary integrity, more in the tip of her little finger than I have in my entire body and my entire life."

"That's bullshit Joe. Fuck that."

"I'm sorry. You're right. I try to be good. Sometimes I lie, but only for a purpose."

"You're a PI. You go undercover. You finagle confessions."

"I think I do love you. So yeah. It's an old tape of mine from the occasional argument we had when she questioned my integrity and found me lacking."

"How so?"

"I'll tell you later."

She smiled. Lifting her head from my lap she straddled me and kissed me. "What's that for?" I asked.

"I liked the sound is all."

"What did I say?"

"You said you'd tell me later."

"Sounds like love," I said.

"I told you. Worried?"

"Um ... No."

"Good. Go on."

After a moment staring into her big beguiling brown eyes and sharing a smile and shaking my head I went on. "So no she never had another lover as long we were together."

"But I thought you said your relationships had to be open."

"I know. I'd insist she find another man to at least slake her needs. She didn't need it."

"But you weren't celibate."

"She'd have ended our relationship immediately if I chose that. In fact she insisted I write letters with blow by blow descriptions of my sex life."

"You're kidding."

"Not about love my love. In fact when we first got together and I told her my feelings about jealousy and openness, that's when she decided to be my lover. Exactly then."

"She sounds a bit crazy."

"Wonderfully crazy."

"But she must have had suitors?"

"She'd shake them off or hand them to her insatiable drummer, a stunning blonde named Dotty, now a fine PI in Oregon. I trained her," I said proudly.

"Did you fuck her?"

"Would you be angry or jealous if I did?"

"I'm just worrying about Vy."

"Vy told me I could, but I didn't. I'm sure in the right situation my cock would commandeer my head. Dotty wanted to, but she resisted. After Vy died..."

"You fucked her." I nodded. "Was it weird?"

"At first I guess, but Dotty loves me and I love her. She had a fiancé. They're married now. That got a little weird, especially for him. She told him she wanted me. They broke up. I'm not sure he understood our relationship. He felt like second choice, but of course I'd never be first. We even had a threesome. At least he finally came to his senses. I mean the guy had this gorgeous loving ball of energy and he'd give it up for what amounted to a phantom lover. That's what jealousy gets you."

"A threesome, hunh?"

"I like the way your mind works," I said.

"It doesn't ... No. You're right. I'm a sex starved bitch."

"Are you?"

"Not usually."

"Everyone is sometimes. That's why sex drives people to do things they never thought they could morally. Morals don't drive us. Desire drives us, at least when we need the thrill."

"You're right," said Becky after a moment.

"How so?"

"I'm like Vy."

"Yeah. But it doesn't exactly make sense. Vy ... I found her extraordinarily beautiful, but unlike you, she..."

"They say beauty, I mean the kind you classify, me for instance, is symmetry. Cut me in half and you got a match."

"That's a bit extreme." We laughed. "But it's the form too. The svelte form like yours, subtle and in some ways difficult to find and maintain. There's an accentuation on form, but not in the voluptuous sense. More subtle and therefore more inviting. But also your eyes and your cheeks and your chin, and even the grace of your nose accentuates a woman's form. You have large expressive eyes which brought you to film. The camera loves those eyes."

"Thanks."

"I hate the thought that you're jaded about your beauty. It's too easy."

"It's too shallow."

"But you're not and that makes your beauty not shallow."

"Mmm. I like the way you flatter me, lover." She kissed me deeply. When it broke I heard a clearing throat. George stood at the doorway in her tight white cotton easily removable dress she wore the night before.

"Come in George," I said. I patted the bed beside me. She lay almost fetal there.

"I guess he kicked me out," said George.

"It's what's expected," I said.

"I know," she smiled tiredly. "I left my number but I don't expect him to call."

"Probably not. Did he pay?"

"Of course."

"Are you glad I called?"

"Very. Thanks. I don't think I've had so much fun."

"You don't mind not seeing him again?" asked Becky.

"I like having steady clients, but he's not exactly a resident of Hawaii. And ... I don't think he wants to get close."

"I don't think I could do it," said Becky.

"You mean the escort business? I guess I was meant for it. You got to do what works for you."

"It's just ... I couldn't just sleep with some guy. My body needs my mind to embrace someone before it does."

"I guess we're all built different," said George. "How long have you known Joe?"

"We met yesterday." The girls giggled.

"You seem pretty intimate."

"Yeah. It's strange."

"If we hadn't got drunk, you'd have never been here," I said.

"True. But ... even before, when we talked at the bar, I felt close. I guess I'm an old fashioned girl."

"It's not being old fashioned," said George. "Women have been sleeping around as long as men have. The oldest profession and all that."

"Then conservative maybe, but I'm not in other ways. I'm pretty open minded and politically..."

"None of that matters as far as the way your heart beats. Yours beats shyly or protectively. Mine beats carefully and manipulatively."

"And horny," I said.

"That too. I love sex. So how was it?"

"We didn't..." Becky couldn't say fuck.

"I see." George studied me. She saw me smile.

"But we came close," said Becky.

"Did he make you cum?" Becky nodded. "That's what matters. You had to feel comfortable not to fuck and still cum."

"We stayed clothed," explained Becky.

"Even better."

"We were talking about Vy," I said.

"I don't believe you Joe. Here you're with a beautiful woman that seems to like you for some reason just at the beginning of a relationship maybe and you talk about a love you had and lost."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.