A Change in Rebecca - Cover

A Change in Rebecca

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A lovely wife and mother of two is given an ultimatum by her long suffering husband. Get counseling for her frigidity or get a divorce. Their family doctor recommends a local specialist in that area and he gets amazing results with his unorthodox methods. This is slower than most of my stories and should be read for the story more than the sex scenes, although there is plenty of sex. Some of you might not care for my comments about the Catholic Church. I’m entitled. I was raised Catholic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism  

I drove to the home of my unorthodox doctor and went to the door. Helen, the housekeeper, welcomed me as usual. She led me to Dawn’s office and I went right in.

Dawn smiled when she saw me and greeted me warmly. I blushed, remembering what she did with me yesterday. She saw that and said, “You don’t regret it, do you?”

I smiled and said, “Oh no! My only regret was that I didn’t get to return the favor.”

She exclaimed, “Really?! That’s so sweet!”

Then she gave me a slightly licentious grin and said, “Maybe someday soon.”

She got up and went to a small refrigerator. She poured me a glass of water, that special water I assume. She came over and handed it to me and kissed my cheek.

I commented, “Starting early? I guess it’s going to be a rough day.”

She shrugged and replied, “Only as rough as you make it. It could be fun if you take it in the right spirit. As rapidly as you’re coming along I don’t see any reason why you shouldn’t enjoy it.”

“Maybe if I knew...”

She grinned and said, “I’m not that easy!”

I smiled back and responded, “The way I feel it won’t be long before I am.”

She laughed and said, “Great! Easy women are so much more fun!”

Dawn explained that Dr. Carter is on the phone and will be out to get me in a minute.

Out to get me? Are we going out? I’m not sure how I feel about that. But Jeff knows what’s going to happen to me today and although he made it clear he has reservations about Dr. Carter’s plans he didn’t stop me from coming here. And no matter how difficult the trials the good doctor has planned for me turn out to be I still want desperately to get better. I want to be whole and make my husband happy for the first time in my screwed-up life. Besides, between the capsule and the water Dawn gave me I’m very much aware that I’m quickly losing all my normal inhibitions. Or perhaps I should say I’m losing the few inhibitions that remain.

We talked for a few minutes. I asked her what they put in the water. I thought it was probably a big secret and she’d refuse to tell me but she told me the name of the drug they put in it and explained how it affects patients.

It’s basically the same drug that’s in the capsules in a very watered down form. They use it to reinforce the capsules and to make it possible for some of the more deeply troubled patients like myself to go through the therapy without suffering too much stress.

I’m relieved to know it isn’t something they picked up from a drug dealer in Mexico. I told Dawn that last night at my house had been pretty strange and that there has been a huge change in me. But I don’t know how much of that was due to the drug and is only temporary and how much of it was due to what she and I did together on the floor in the doctor’s office yesterday.

She blushed slightly and said that she hoped I’m not upset about that.

I smiled and said, “Don’t be silly! That’s a memory I’ll treasure forever.”

That was as far as we got before Dr. Carter came out and asked if I had breakfast yet. I told him I had my usual coffee and cereal.

He invited me to join him at his favorite breakfast restaurant. He drove to a nice restaurant with outside seating and parked. When I got out of the car he seemed to notice what I’m wearing for the first time. He obviously didn’t approve.

He led me around to the back of his car and opened the trunk. As if it was the most normal request in the world he held up a dress and said, “Take off your clothes and put this on.”

I gasped and exclaimed, “Here! Now! But...!”

He smiled and nodded.

I felt the blood drain from my head and thought surely this must be some kind of test. He must just be trying to find out if I’m stupid enough to obey that outrageous order. There are cars entering and leaving the parking lot. Not in a steady stream but enough that someone is sure to see me. People are moving past us on foot. There’s no possibility I can do what he has ordered me to do and not be seen by numerous people.

I can’t possibly do what he asked! But as if my fingers have minds of their own I began to slowly unbutton my blouse. My heart is pumping a mile a minute. I can’t hear anything but the blood pumping through my veins and my own loud breathing. The world seemed to be closing in around me.

I honestly can’t say if any cars drove past us or if any pedestrians walked by on the way to their cars as I undressed completely and then pulled the thin sundress on. I only know that they must have.

When I was dressed in the minidress he was thoughtful enough to provide for me he took my arm and guided me inside. The hostess knows him and greeted him by name. He asked her for an outside table and she seated us right away. It’s mid-morning now. The breakfast crowd is thinning out and there are a lot of empty seats.

I don’t think I realized how short the dress he gave me to wear is until I sat down. I discovered it isn’t possible to cover my crotch completely. I own blouses longer than this!

I ordered coffee and the doctor ordered a light breakfast. As soon as the waiter was gone Dr. Carter asked me to tell him how it went at my house last night. He seemed very pleased when I described the erotic night my family experienced. I was afraid of how he would react when I came to the end of the story and told him about procuring my daughter for my husband.

He didn’t even seem surprised! He asked me about how my husband and my daughter reacted when I arranged for her to suck her father’s cock.

When I filled in all the details he seemed pleased. He asked me if I had any questions. I have one nagging doubt. I asked him how much of the change in me can be attributed to the capsules I’m taking and how much of it will remain when I stop taking the drugs.

He thought about it for a moment and answered, “At this stage in your treatment the change is probably about fifty or sixty percent due to the drug. How much of that change remains when you stop taking it varies by patient. I believe you’re going to see a remarkable change, in large part because you are so desperate for that change. You’ve really impressed me. You’re entire family has.

“But my work isn’t done yet. We have to build on what we’ve done and reinforce the effects of that drug. You still have a lot of walls to chip away at. I must say, though, I am really impressed with your progress.”

That was reassuring. Scary, but reassuring. Then I asked the other question that has been on my mind since yesterday afternoon. “Don’t you become aroused during these sessions? You see women naked and performing sex acts at your feet. Doesn’t that excite you?”

He smiled and answered, “Of course. I’m made of flesh and blood. And you are a beautiful woman. I often become aroused during sessions.”

“Then why don’t you ... do something about it? Why don’t you make me ... you know? Or does that come later?”

He asked, “Would you want me to have sex with you?”

I hate his way of answering questions with questions, turning them back on me like that. I shrugged and answered, “I don’t know. There were times yesterday when I expected it. I couldn’t believe you could just sit there, unaffected.”

He chuckled and said, “Trust me, Rebecca. I was not unaffected. I imagine you’ve researched me on the internet. You found that my treatment methods are effective but highly unorthodox. You did not find that I’m unethical.

“Like most men, I’m sure, I find you attractive. But it would be unethical of me to take advantage of our relationship by having sex with you. During your treatment you will have sex with other people at my request. You will do things, like undressing in a public parking lot which, despite your skepticism, will chip away at the walls of repression surrounding you. But we won’t be engaging in sex with each other, as pleasant as that prospect is.”

I’m surprised to find that I felt not relief but disappointment.

The waiter returned with his breakfast. While he was refilling our coffee cups he noticed how exposed I am and nearly dropped the carafe. After the poor waiter left, Dr. Carter ordered me to turn my seat toward a nearby table occupied by four businessmen. As soon as I did he told me to sit back and spread my legs until my knees were six inches apart.

The moment I shifted in my seat one of the men at the next table noticed. It has to be obvious to him I’m exposing my privates on purpose. I watched as his eyes grew wide and his jaw dropped. An instant later he notified his three friends and they all turned to look at my pussy.

I experienced the strangest mixture of humiliation and arousal. I knew at once that those men want me. They want to fuck me! They want to strip off my inadequate little minidress. They want to touch me, put their cocks in me and fill me with hot, slimy cum. I honestly can’t say for certain I don’t want those same things! My entire body seems to be vibrating with lust. But those sensations are most pronounced in my vagina.

I’ve never used a vibrator. I can only imagine what one feels like. But at that moment it felt like I had one inside of me running at top speed.

I slowly became aware that Dr. Carter was calling my name and I gradually turned to see what he wanted. He ordered me to hold out my arm. I was slightly amused when he took my wrist and looked at his watch. He’s taking my pulse!

When he finished he put my arm down and demanded, “Tell me what you’re thinking now.”

What I’m thinking?! I’m not thinking! I’m reacting. I’m feeling. But I’m not thinking at all.

I tried to explain that to Dr. Carter. He smiled and said, “Alright. What are you feeling?”

I shivered and tried to think of a way to put what I was feeling into words. “I am more humiliated than I thought possible. Those men know I’m sitting like this on purpose. They’re looking right at my fully exposed vulva. I can see the lust on their faces. They want to have sex with me. And I’m so fucking turned on I almost want that, too!

“My heart is racing, as you know. It doesn’t feel like I’m getting enough oxygen when I inhale. My skin is tingling all over and my nipples are so hard they hurt.”

Dr. Carter smiled and said, “Excellent! That is exactly the reaction I wanted.”

He then devoted his attention to his breakfast and ignored me and my audience. The waiter came to our table twice more to see if we wanted anything. I had been forced to stop drinking my coffee. My hands are shaking so badly I can’t pick up the cup.

Dr. Carter simply smiled and shook his head each time the waiter came to our table and checked on us. But I don’t think the waiter saw him. He stared openly at my exposed pussy for minutes at a time.

Others noticed, of course. People walked by on their way to and from their tables. They all looked long and hard at my pussy. Other waiters and waitresses stared in shock at my exposed flesh as they tried to do their jobs. But it’s the four men in expensive suits at the next table who have the best view. They adjusted their chairs so that all four of them could enjoy the view as I sat there with my legs parted like a trolling hooker.

My body continued to react to the outrageous position in which I now find myself. I tried to think of something to take my mind off of what my body is doing. I couldn’t think of anything but what happened in my home last night. That didn’t have a calming effect, especially the image of my daughter eagerly sucking my husband’s cock while I played with her pussy.

It seemed like hours before Dr. Carter dropped some money on the table and we left the restaurant. Judging by the looks I received from many of the customers as we walked out the four men sitting near us weren’t the only ones with a good view of my pussy.

As soon as we left the restaurant I took a deep breath. It suddenly seemed as if I’d been holding my breath for the entire time. I became aware that I’m fighting back tears and I’m not even sure what it is I feel like crying about. Perhaps it’s just a result of an overload of my nervous system. Three days ago not even my husband had seen me naked. Now it’s beginning to seem like anyone can.

We returned to the car and I sat quietly while Dr. Carter made half a page of notes in my file. Then he put the file down and we drove across town. It was nearly eleven in the morning when he pulled up and parked beside a sleazy theater in a part of town I’ve always avoided.

This is where the hotels renting rooms by the hour, the adult bookstores, the strip clubs, and any other form of business which appeals to the basest nature of men are all located. This is the part of town where men go to find women dressed like I am now, women who dress this way to make a living, usually on their backs.

The theater marquee listed three pornographic movies. I’m surprised they can get away with displaying those nearly obscene, highly suggestive movie titles in public! I’ve never seen an X-rated movie. I have no desire see one. But it looks like that’s where we’re going.

I didn’t even know what to hope for as I got out of the car. I certainly hope no one I know sees me going into this place. I hope we’ll be the only customers. That didn’t seem inconceivable since it’s so early in the day and the parking lot seems to be nearly empty. I hope that if I’m going to be forced to watch a dirty movie I can at least sit somewhere in the dark in the very back row and satisfy whatever curiosity Dr. Carter apparently has about how I’ll react.

I was quickly disillusioned. I walked with him on shaking legs to the ticket window and stood back while he bought two tickets. We went inside and I was relieved to see that the only person in the lobby is a bored looking old woman behind the snack counter.

This rundown old theater isn’t like the modern theaters where they play more than one movie simultaneously in separate small theaters. Here, according to the sign on the ticket window, they play all three movies in constant rotation in the same theater. I get the impression the customers are welcome to stay as long as they want. Spending the day in a rundown old theater watching porn seems like an awful way to waste a day. Men really are strange creatures! I suppose I shouldn’t be so judgmental. The customers here could all be married to women as screwed up as I am, or I was. I think I’m much better now. I wonder if Jeff has ever gone to a sleazy theater like this!

Dr. Carter took my arm and led me through the double doors into the theater. It isn’t crowded but it isn’t empty either. In the light from the movie I can see about two dozen men scattered around the theater. But it’s the picture on the screen that drew my attention and took my breath away.

We stood just inside the door letting our eyes adjust to the dark. I stood there in shock, unable to stop staring at the big busty broad whose naked body filled the screen. She’s totally naked and no attempt was made to hide her privates. In fact, the camera moved back and forth getting extreme close-ups of the large cock slamming into her pussy violently and the other cock which she’s eagerly sucking.

Her grunts and the sounds of sex filled the room, only slightly louder than the awful noise passing for music on the soundtrack. It’s a truly obscene sight but I can’t seem to tear my eyes away. I’ve never seen a cock actually penetrating a pussy before. It’s strangely fascinating.

Dr. Carter finally urged me down the aisle and I looked away from the screen. It wasn’t until that moment I realized the presence of a woman in the theater has been noticed. Judging from the attention I’m receiving it’s obviously an unusual event. I feel like fresh meat which has just been thrown into a lion exhibit at the zoo. It never occurred to me how much more vulnerable I was about to become.

The men followed my progress as I was led to a seat just off of the center aisle about a third of the way back from the screen.

Dr. Carter leaned closer and said in my ear, “Hand me your dress before you sit down.”

He sat down. I stood there in the flickering light, unmoving, too shocked to understand at first what he wants me to do. Surely I misunderstood him!

I glanced down at him, trying to figure out what it was he really said. But I know from the stern look on his face he expects me to take off the only garment I’m wearing and sit down in a room where two dozen horny men are watching a pornographic movie. How can I possibly do that?!

But that’s what he wants. And I have to assume my husband knows this is one of the indignities to which Dr. Carter was going to subject me today. He, Dr. Carter I mean, not Jeff, must feel I have to do these things to get better. He’s had so much success already I guess I have to trust his judgment. But Damn!! I can’t help thinking this is insane!

My fingers moved up to the top button of my dress. I didn’t look directly at the men all around me in the theater. But I can see many of them. The movie was forgotten now. The men have all turned in their seats. They’re watching me undress in this public place in the light from a movie of two men and a woman having rather violent sex.

It didn’t take nearly long enough to unbutton the front of the far too short dress I’m wearing. I glanced down at Dr. Carter, not that I thought there’s any hope of a reprieve. But I can hope. Maybe he just wants to see if I’ll obey such an outrageous command.

He didn’t smile. He sat there watching me with that clinical, almost disinterested look on his face as if I’m an experiment floating around in a Petrie dish he’s evaluating. I wonder if he has brought other women here before me and humiliated them this way. He seemed quite familiar with the theater. I don’t doubt that he has.

Knowing I’m most likely not the first woman to have to do this didn’t make me feel any better about what I’m doing.

I forced myself to remember how much progress I’ve already made as a result of his unorthodox methods and I let the dress slide down off of my shoulders, baring my body to the audience that I notice is slowly closing in on us now that they see me putting on a show of my own. I suppose live shows are more exciting. But what will this show consist of? How far will he let this go?

I handed my dress to Dr. Carter and started to sit down. He stopped me and ordered me to move down the row of nasty, tattered seats and take a seat half a dozen seats away.

I gaped at him, not quite believing he would actually throw me out there and make me available to the dirty old men who are slowly but steadily circling in for the kill like a pack of horny wolves. But it’s obvious that’s exactly what he’s doing!! I don’t understand. Surely he didn’t bring me here to be gang raped!!

He saw all the questions plainly written on my face. He did nothing to reassure me. His face became more stern and he glared at me impatiently. I can’t believe he’s actually going to make me available to these men. That seems to be the only possible point of this exercise, though.

I nearly refused. I desperately want to tell him this is going too far. That I absolutely refuse to do this. But I slowly turned and moved down the row, taking a seat six seats down from Dr. Carter.

The men scattered around the theater quickly came to the same conclusion I did. I’m being offered up. I’m available for them to use. My naked body is theirs for the taking.

Men began closing in on me one or two at a time. At first they took seats near me and enjoyed a closer look at my naked body. There seemed to be no big rush. But it wasn’t long before every man in the theater was sitting within a dozen seats of me. Most of them sat in rows in front of me so they could look back and see my breasts. Only the men who were brave enough to sit directly in front of me can see my pubic hair. But that’s all they can see. I kept my knees pressed tightly together.

The men closest to me focused most of their attention on me. But they looked over at Dr. Carter from time to time, presumably to see if they can figure out our relationship and just how available I really am.

It wasn’t long before the bravest of them decided to see how far he could go. A hand came over my shoulder from behind me and came to rest on my breast. It seemed like every head in the place turned to see what Dr. Carter’s reaction would be.

Dr. Carter continued to observe with no more than clinical interest. The others obviously don’t know what to make of him. But I do. I’m just an experiment now. I’ve pretty much come to the conclusion he intends to remain a passive witness to whatever these men choose to do to me.

I’m not just scared. I’m furious. I don’t want this. I would have been happy to do anything at this point, with my husband. Having sex with this strange collection of sexual perverts cannot possibly be therapy!

But for some reason I made no move to protect myself. I didn’t say or do anything to Dr. Carter or the men who saw me as a target of opportunity and are intent on making the most of my vulnerability.

The hand on my breast became bolder, squeezing and pulling and twisting. It quickly became painful but my attention was distracted when one of the men in the row in front of me turned in his seat, reached up and placed his hand on my thigh.

It’s getting hard to breathe. Am I really about to be gang raped?! How is this supposed to make me a whole person?!

The man sitting beside the man in the row in front of me holding my leg to the side reached up and rested his hand on my other thigh and the two of them began to ease my knees farther apart. Because they’re seated in the row in front of me they’re enjoying a perfect view of my exposed pussy in the more than adequate light from the movie screen.

I struggled briefly, attempting with all my might to keep my knees together. But I didn’t have a chance. My legs were quickly spread as wide as the arms of my seat would permit. That wasn’t enough, though. First one leg and then the other was lifted and held in place over the arms of my seat, leaving me spread wide and obscenely displayed.

The two men holding my legs in position began to take turns plunging their fingers into my vagina with their free hand. I’m so traumatized by what they’re doing I didn’t even notice the man walking down the row I’m in, approaching from the opposite side. He sat down in the seat next to mine and lifted my leg off of the armrest. I wondered for a moment if he was coming to my assistance. That’s how stupid I am!

With my leg up in the air he lifted the armrest separating us and folded it back out of the way. He lowered my leg until it was resting in his lap and then his hand joined the hands of the other two men at my pussy.

The man beside me quickly tired of vying for space in my pussy and sat back. But he wasn’t finished with me. He unfastened his pants, spread them open, and pulled out his hard, fat cock. He pulled my arm into his lap and folded my fingers around it.

He held his hand over mine and started moving it up and down to the amusement of a large part of my audience. I stopped when he took his hand away but he growled at me to continue and I was too cowed to do anything else.

I began moving my hand up and down on the shaft of his hard, fat cock. I’m revolted by what he’s making me do. But at the same time I was relieved that he wasn’t trying to put that thing inside of me. If this is the worst thing that happens to me in here I suppose I can deal with it.

One of the two men who are playing with my pussy pulled his hand back, climbed over the back of his seat and sat down on the other side of me. He lifted my leg, folded back the other armrest and held my leg in his lap. Then he began coordinating with the other man playing with my pussy. They stopped taking turns finger fucking me. One of them continued plunging his fingers into my pussy. The one sitting beside me now started teasing my clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.