A Change in Rebecca
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A lovely wife and mother of two is given an ultimatum by her long suffering husband. Get counseling for her frigidity or get a divorce. Their family doctor recommends a local specialist in that area and he gets amazing results with his unorthodox methods. This is slower than most of my stories and should be read for the story more than the sex scenes, although there is plenty of sex. Some of you might not care for my comments about the Catholic Church. I’m entitled. I was raised Catholic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism  

Dr. Carter waited for me to calm down. I sipped a little more of that special water. Then I put the glass down and asked, “May I dress now?”

He smiled and said, “No. You’ve made a huge breakthrough. I don’t want you pulling back. In the next two weeks you’re going to be spending much of your time in the nude. I don’t want you to get too comfortable being naked. That would take the thrill away. But I want you to ... I suppose make up for lost time is a good way of putting it. We’re not finished with our work. You just made a huge breakthrough. I’m extremely impressed with the progress you’re making but there’s more to do.

“Now that you’ve calmed down we have time for one more exercise before your session is over for the day. Pick up the towel and cover your chair with it.”

That was an order. There was no ‘please’ in that sentence. He didn’t make a request. It occurred to me that whether it’s intentional or not he’s once again playing the role of my next door neighbor in my adolescent fantasy!

I squatted down carefully to pick up the towel. When I did he snapped, “NO! Not like that. Turn your back to me.”

I did, knowing full well what his next command would be. And even as I turned away from him I felt myself slipping into that twenty year old fantasy. My next door neighbor was giving me orders as I stood naked at his insistence. It’s nearly as exciting as it was when I was thirteen!

I could have bent down and picked up the towel. I knew what he wanted to see. But I need him to give the order.

He knows it, too. He knows I want to hear the command. I heard it in his voice when in a stern tone he commanded, “Spread your legs shoulder width apart and pick up that towel without bending your knees, little girl.”

When he called me little girl I nearly had another orgasm!

I spread my legs and slowly bent at the waist. I didn’t look directly at him but I can look between my legs and see him watching me. All on its own my gaze traveled up the inside of my thigh. I’m shocked to see how soaking wet my vulva is. The moisture is trickling down between my legs and there are places on my upper thighs where my juices are smeared in large patches like the suntan lotion I imagined my son was spreading there a few minutes ago.

I picked up the towel and slowly straightened up. As I did I reveled in my new found sexuality. But I can’t help wondering if that sexuality will be able to exist outside of this room. What if I get home and the old Rebecca is waiting for me, waiting to change into pajamas in the bathroom and continue holding my husband at arm’s length?

I know I’m under the influence of the drugs Dr. Carter is giving me. What if I stop taking them and I turn back into me again? No. I couldn’t handle that. I’m not ready for this to end. I’ll do whatever is necessary, whatever strange thing Dr. Carter orders me to do in order to be the woman I have become in the last ... oh my god. It’s three o’clock! I’ve been doing this for hours!

I don’t understand! It seems like only an hour, an hour and a half at the most since I arrived! What have I been doing for five hours?! I almost want to look around for a time machine!

I shook my head to clear it and returned to the task at hand. I spread the towel on the chair I intended to sit in when I first arrived. I turned to face the doctor.

Our gaze met and he stared into my eyes, reading my mind again I’m sure. He finally ordered me to sit.

I took my seat gratefully. I didn’t realize until I was seated how physically and emotionally exhausted I am. I feel very much like I do after a good workout.

He watched as I sat there with my knees pressed tightly together. Then, still in the persona of the next door neighbor from my childhood he ordered me to spread my legs. I obeyed instantly. But that wasn’t enough. He ordered me to lean back and drape my legs over the padded arms of the large chair.

Once more I spread my legs apart to satisfy his demands. This time I presented him with a truly obscene display of my sex. I found it more than a little disconcerting that he seems so unmoved. But the expression on his face is the same expression I always imagined on the face of my dominant next-door neighbor, stern and threatening.

He stared at my face, digesting my emotions, sensing my excitement and my fear. Then he gave me the order I was too naïve to fantasize about when I was thirteen.

“Play with your pussy. Masturbate for me. I want to see you cum, little girl.”

After only a second’s hesitation I let my hand slide up my thigh to my vulva. I don’t have any idea how to masturbate. But I thought back to how good it felt when Dawn teased me, first with her fingertips and then with her tongue just moments earlier and I tried to imitate that with my fingers.

It wasn’t quite as intense as when Dawn did it. But it’s very, very pleasant and I quickly realized it wouldn’t be long at all before what I’m doing has the desired effect.

I moved my fingertips lightly over my vulva and through my thoroughly soaked and still leaking vaginal opening, spreading the oily juices running out of me like someone in there left a faucet running! And all the while Dr. Carter stared into my eyes. After a couple of minutes he snarled, “Use your left hand, too! Stick a couple of fingers into that nasty little virgin cunt, little girl. Rape yourself while I watch.”

Normally that language would have shocked and offended me. But it was just the right thing to say! There’s no longer any doubt. It isn’t a coincidence. It’s intentional. He’s assuming the role of my next-door neighbor from my early fantasies.

I reached down and clumsily inserted two fingers into my sopping wet vagina. I felt the heat from my body on my fingers and wondered what it must feel like for my husband when he sticks his sensitive penis in there. I imagine it must feel pretty exciting. The opportunity to insert their dicks into some female’s vagina seems to be what most men live for.

I’m vaguely aware I’m slipping back into a sexual fog though not as intense as my reaction to the wonderful heights to which Dawn was able to take me. Even so, I can’t deny that for someone masturbating for the first time I’m enjoying the hell out of this. But despite how much pleasure I’m providing myself I’m just aware enough to hear the office door open. I didn’t scream this time. I don’t know what Dawn is going to do to me this time but I’m more than willing to find out.

I continued to play with myself until I saw movement to the side and turned to see Jeff standing there in shock.

I screamed and covered up with my hands. Then I pulled my dress over my naked body and covered my face with my hands.

No one moved or spoke for what seemed like a very long time. I heard Dr. Carter get to his feet and walk in front of me. I heard him say, “Mr. Storm. It’s so nice to meet you. Please, come in and make yourself comfortable. We’ll be through here in a moment.”

I peeked between my fingers and saw them shaking hands. When Dr. Carter stepped back Jeff had closed his mouth. But he still looks shocked.

Dr. Carter returned to his seat and ordered me to continue.

I looked at him in disbelief. He’s serious!

His face became more stern and he snarled, “I gave you an order, young lady! Don’t make me get out of this chair!”

I lowered my hands and looked back and forth between Jeff and Dr. Carter. Jeff went around behind me and took a seat on the nearby sofa. It finally started to sink in that he isn’t upset. He obviously doesn’t believe his eyes. But he isn’t mad.

Dr. Carter growled, “ REBECCA!”

Somehow I found the strength to put my dress back down on the chair and my hands returned to my crotch. With a larger audience now I let my hands find their way back to my pussy and before very long I was masturbating again.

I leaned back in my chair and played with my pussy with much more confidence now. My eyes are tightly closed. In my mind my audience is my next-door neighbor and I’m thirteen again.

In a very short time I was treated to a series of increasingly breathtaking orgasms while both men watched. And then it was over and I was slumped in my chair, naked in front of my husband, whom I have deprived of my sexuality for nearly sixteen years, and a man I met yesterday.

No one spoke for several long moments. It took me that long to catch my breath. Dr. Carter waited until he thought I was capable of paying attention. When I was ready, in his normal, pleasant, calming voice this time he said, “Very good, Rebecca. Excellent! I’m very proud of you. I wouldn’t have believed it possible for you to make this much headway so quickly.”

I glanced over at Jeff. His reaction is entirely different. He’s still more than a little shocked at what he just saw. But there can be no question what his primary reaction is. He’s aroused! His face is flushed and he’s attempting unsuccessfully to hide his erection. I, on the other hand, am embarrassed and incredibly pleased that my dirty little exhibition turned him on. But I’m also ecstatic when I realized he isn’t upset.

Both men watched me recover for a minute or two. Then they engaged in conversation about me. It’s immediately evident I won’t be returning to my old comfort zone, not even when I get home. They’re talking about me as though I’m not even in the room. I can’t help being very disturbed by what I hear as I listen to their conversation.

Jeff listened intently while the doctor described the progress we made today. Jeff witnessed the finale, of course. But Dr. Carter filled him in on what he missed and discussed the motivation behind the things he made me do. That I should learn from listening was probably Dr. Carter’s intention.

Jeff learned for the first time of the early fantasies involving my neighbor and how I had been so conflicted, so twisted by religion that I had closed up like a steel trap. I had been unable to handle the conflict between my body’s needs, my fantasies, and the teachings of my parents and the church.

Then he discussed what he felt were the keys to bringing me back to life, turning me into a well adjusted adult with a healthy appreciation for my own sexuality.

I watched Jeff’s face. He’s as shocked by Dr. Carter’s treatment plan as I am. He didn’t go into what he’ll be working on here at his office. Instead, he spelled out what he wants to happen in our home. It didn’t sound like a good idea to me.

From this day on, Dr. Carter doesn’t want me to wear any clothing at home.

Jeff asked incredulously, “But the kids?! What about the kids?”

The doctor shook his head and said, “I’m going to talk to them but I’m afraid I’m going to have to insist. It’s an important part of her treatment. I know it sounds pretty farfetched. But you have to trust me if Rebecca is going to come out of this a whole woman, the woman you’re both hoping for. There are very good reasons for what I’m well aware sounds like complete insanity. As for your kids, I think you’ll discover children the ages of your son and daughter are far more mature than you give them credit for. They can be very accepting of strange situations such as I’m proposing once someone explains the necessity to them.”

Jeff mulled it over. I can see he’s skeptical. But then, even given the progress I’ve made today I can’t help but be a bit skeptical myself. He asked, “How can I explain this to them?”

Dr. Carter smiled and said, “That’s why I want to see them after we finish here. I’ll explain the necessity to them. I think you’ll find that they’ll be able to handle this pretty well.”

There was another long silence before Jeff asked, “What about sex?”

The doctor sat back and thought it over. Finally he said, “I was initially planning on making you put that off until the end of next week. However, Rebecca has made so much progress today that I’m going to relent. But please, I’m going to have to insist that you wait until Saturday. It’s imperative that you wait. I’m still working on her state of mind and I want to build up to that. We don’t want to set her up for failure.”

Jeff sighed and said, “You’re the expert. I’ve gotten used to waiting after a lifetime with Rebecca. But after what I saw when I arrived ... waiting is going to be a lot more difficult than you can probably imagine. I have always known she was beautiful and sexy. But damn!! She’s that times two!!!”

The doctor smiled and said, “I understand how you feel, Mr. Storm. But I really feel it’s necessary. Now, unless you have any questions, would you go out and send in Seth and Sara?”

I squeaked loudly and grabbed for my clothes. “No!” I cried. “Not like this! Please, let me put my clothes on!”

Dr. Carter glared at me and said, “Rebecca! Sit up straight and stop being foolish. Did you not hear the discussion I just had with your husband?”

I stuttered, “B-b-but ... Dr. Carter! They’re my children!”

He rolled his eyes and said to Jeff, “Go ahead. Send them in. This will only take a few minutes and then you can all go home.”

Jeff crossed the room but stopped with his hand on the doorknob. He turned back and it’s obvious he’s as troubled by what the doctor has in mind as I am.

He knows the doctor is making progress, remarkable progress, with his unorthodox methods. The proof is that I’m sitting here naked. And he just finished watching me masturbate on command! I achieved an orgasm!!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.