Ronni Tempted Me - Cover

Ronni Tempted Me

Copyright© 2009 by DaddyOhh

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jack is very attracted to his daughter's friend Ronni. Not only is she a family friend, but she's only 15. His better judgment tells him to leave her alone. But Ronni doesn't want to be left alone. She tempts Jack with words and pictures. But curvaceous young Ronni is hard to resist.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"Honey, please listen to me," Jack said softly. "I'll tell you what happened. I feel beyond horrible. I AM horrible..."

"I know that, you asshole!" Brooke harshly interrupted.

Jack reached for Emily's desk chair and turned it to face Brooke, who was sitting on the edge of their daughter's bed.

"Brooke, please listen to me for a second. Will you listen to me?" he asked as he sat and faced her.

Brooke glared at him through her tears. It was a look of utter contempt.

"Brooke," Jack paused for a breath, "it was not Emily."

"You were in her bed, Jack," Brooke said icily.

"I promise you. It ... was ... not ... Emily."

Brooke stared at him, finally considering the words he had said.

"O.K. Who were you fucking in our daughter's bed if it wasn't Emily?"

"It was Ronni, Brooke. I was with Ronni."

Brooke paused again, trying to make the words compute.

"What?"

"I was with Ronni. Emily's friend?"

"She's downstairs."

Brooke was still unable to put the events together. All she knew was that she had seen her husband having sex with someone in their daughter's bed. The only thought that made sense in her state of shock was that she had caught Jack on top of Emily, since it was Emily's bed.

"She's downstairs now, Honey. But she came upstairs. I was with Ronni in Emily's bed."

"Why? Why the hell were you screwing Ronni in Emily's bed? Why the hell were you screwing Ronni, Jack?"

"Ohhhhh, Brooke," Jack signed, "it's a long story."

"Give me the short version."

"O.K. Ronni started instant messaging me at night, and sending me some emails. I tried to keep it appropriate. But I swear to you, Brooke, she got all flirty. I tried to stop her."

"Go on."

"She sent me some pictures of herself. Sexy pictures."

"You know she's a kid, right Jack? She's our daughter's friend. I don't even know if she's sixteen yet."

"She's not. She's fifteen."

"Fuck, Jack. Are you crazy?"

"Yes, Brooke. I swear, I must be crazy. I just lost control. She was flirting with me. She was acting, just so sexy. She told me she had been having sex already and the way she acted ... I'm sure she wasn't lying. She really knew what she was doing.

"And you just couldn't say no, right Jack? Well, that sounds just like you. All that matters to you is sex!"

"Oh, come on, Brooke," Jack retorted. "That's just not true."

"It's all you ever talk about!"

"Oh, bullshit, Brooke! But if I do talk about sex, maybe it's because you never want to do it. And when you do, you want it to be over as quickly as possible."

"Now you're saying this is my fault?"

"Of course not! This is totally my fault. I should have said no and I didn't. I did it, not you. I'm just saying that you haven't been interested in years. You just go through the motions. I know it. So I'm just saying that I was probably more susceptible to the temptation of this girl because she actually wanted to talk to me about sex. It made me feel good! I can't deny it! She said she wanted me! She wanted me to see her naked!"

"You saw her naked ... like, before you were in bed with her?"

"Does that really matter now, Brooke?"

"I'm curious. Just tell me."

"When she started to send me pictures, I told her not to send anything nude, since she's under age. She sent some very sexy pics, but she kept the important parts covered. Until..."

"Until what?"

"Until we were messaging one night and ... well, I got really turned on. She wanted to show me her boobs, completely ... not with her nipples covered by her hands or ber bra. And I wanted to see them. So, she sent a picture of her fully exposed tits and I opened it."

"And I suppose you jerked off while you looked at it?"

"Yes, Brooke! My wife won't dress sexy for me. My wife won't tease me or act playfully with me. So ... I'm genuinely sorry ... I really am ... But I happen to think Ronni's really cute. And when she came on to me, wanted me to see her, teased me, I gave in and accepted those things."

"She is really cute. I'll give you that."

Jack was puzzled at Brooke's comment. Why would she say that ... at this point?

"Yes, she is. Um, Brooke..."

"How did she look?"

"What? What do you mean?"

"I mean, what did she look like, in the pictures? What did her boobs look like?"

"Why are you asking me this? I thought you were furious with me."

"I am furious with you, Jack! You fucked a teenager in our daughter's bed! Now, I'm just curious about what her tits look like. Can't I at least ask questions?"

"Sure, Honey. Uhhh ... of course. How did she look... ? Well, she looked really good. She's obviously very voluptous."

"Yes she is. What did her tits look like?"

"Well, they're big. Really big. Full, round ... absoutely beautiful."

"Bigger than mine?"

"Brooke ... very funny. You have a beautiful body. You know that. But you and Emily have almost identical bodies. You're firm and petite. I love your tits, but I wouldn't exactly call them hooters."

"But Ronni's are hooters? Big nipples?"

"Yes, they're fabulous hooters. And well, big areolae. Decent nipples." Jack stopped to consider the look on his wife's face. "Brooke, I don't get it. A minute ago you wanted to kill me. Now you're asking me about Ronni's breasts. What gives?"

"You know I find girls attractive, Jack."

"Well, I know that years ago, when we had a more active sex life, that you liked to watch girl-girl porn. But, it's been so long since you showed any interest in that at all. I haven't heard you say anything about a female being attractive in ages."

"Do you remember what I used to say when I saw a girl in a video take out a pair of really big ones?"

"Yes."

"What did I say?"

"You said, 'Hey Baby, come here and let me kiss those tits.'"

"That's right, Jack. You do remember."

"Yes, but Brooke ... I don't..."

"You remember when Emily first brought Ronni home to meet us?"

"Sure. Why?"

"You know what I thought the very first time I saw her?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.