5 One in the Hand Is Worth...
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2009 by Onagerian Surmise

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The story behind Kendall's "Big Mistake Night". Randy Burton was a happy sophomore pre-med student with a sweet freshman girlfriend. Then he sat next to the beautiful coed that all his fraternity brothers coveted, Kendall Payton. She had a "summer romance" boyfriend, so nothing was going to happen between them. But in the Greek world at the University of Tennessee, nothing was as it seemed...

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual  

My alarm clock didn't go off the next morning, and when I woke up Wes was gone. There was barely enough time to make it to class before it started.

I could feel the adrenalin begin pumping through my system when I found Wes and Cynthia sitting on one side of Kendall, Hayley on the other, with Kendall and Hayley in animated conversation. I did my best to make my expression as pleasant as possible.

"Hey guys," I said, sitting down next to Hayley.

"Glad you decided to make it," Hayley replied.

I thought I saw a quick smirk from Wes, and I sat up straighter in my chair. Did he turn off my alarm?

"It's not in our major, but you do still have to show up for class," Kendall said, playing off of Hayley's jibe.

I shook my head ruefully and tried to match the tenor of their greetings. "Sorry! I'll bring a note next time."

Before I had a chance to join their conversation, the room quieted as the professor began the lecture of the day.


When class ended I had the advantage of having the same schedule as Kendall for the rest of the day. Once separated from the Greek trio, all was right with the world. We ate lunch together between classes, and talked effortlessly about anything and everything. I felt myself being ever more drawn to her, connecting with her.

The last class was over and we were headed back towards Carrick. I was having a mental argument about whether to say anything about Wes's sneaky trick with my alarm.

I did my best to stay calm as I thought about it, but wasn't very successful. I knew Kendall could sense it.

"What's the matter?" Kendall eventually asked.

"It's nothing. Sorry if I'm being a grump."

She nodded without comment. Then a few moments later, she stopped walking.

"You're still worrying about Wes, aren't you?"

I blinked in surprise at how well she could read me. I shrugged as a mute admission.

"Geez, Randy, what is with you? You're acting like I'm your girlfriend or something. Are you this possessive with your real girlfriend? 'Cause if you are..."

She trailed off, not finishing the thought. It left me wondering if the rest of the sentence had been 'then you're an idiot, ' or 'then I'm glad I'm not your girlfriend.'

"Kendall, I'm not implying that you can't take care of yourself or make your own decisions, all right? But I've had a front row seat to watch Wes for a while, and he's..."

"I know what he is, Randy. I'm not stupid. I told you that before." She shook her head in frustration. "Before Wes showed up you were trying to convince me that not all guys in frats are jerks. Now I talk to one, other than you that is, and you totally freak out!"

I balled my fists in frustration. I wanted to protect her, and I was pushing her away instead. I took a deep breath before apologizing, but she wasn't done yet.

"I was going to ask your opinion, but what's the point if I already know exactly what you're going to say ... without even thinking about it first."

My chest tightened.

"Ask my opinion about what?"

She glared at me, maybe deciding whether to say anything further.

"Wes asked me out. I was there early like on the first day. But Wes showed up early instead of you, and we got to talking."

She stopped and waited for a reaction. I couldn't open my mouth for fear that something really stupid would come rocketing out and destroy any chance I might have with her.

She cocked her head to one side as she waited for a response. Then to my amazement, I thought I saw the beginnings of a smile coming on.

"Randy," she sighed, "what am I going to do with you?"

"Whatever you want," I blurted. Talk about speaking without thinking!

Her expression reminded me of the first time we spoke; the first time I amazed her with my lunacy.

She shook her head again. She looked like she was going to speak a couple times but stopped short. Eventually..."Randy ... I like you. But you're acting like ... like I don't know what. Look ... let's just ... I'll just see you in the morning, alright? This drama is wearing me out and I need to go study. So do you." She turned to go.

"Kendall," I called. She stopped and waited. I couldn't help myself.

"What did you say to Wes?"

Her expression turned hard. She started walking away before replying over her shoulder.

"I said I'd think about it. And right now, I'm thinking about saying yes."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.