Adam Knight: Abby - Cover

Adam Knight: Abby

Copyright© 2009 by Jefferson

Chapter 6: Surrender

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6: Surrender - For his first assignment, Adam Knight is sent to save a fifteen year old prostitute, from people who are trying to kill her, and from herself.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Rape   Science Fiction   Violence   Prostitution  

"If Abby dies while in police custody, if he gets to her, I will personally blame you!" I said and jabbed Chief Richards with the barrel of the gun. "You think her stepfather can make you suffer. You don't have any idea of what it means to suffer. If she is so much as touched while I'm occupied with the cops, I won't kill you. Not immediately anyway. I will kill every member of your family starting with your grandparents, then your parents, aunts, uncles, cousins and finally I'll work my way down to your children and then your wife. I guarantee you, Chief, if Abby is hurt or dies while in your protection, you will be the last person in your family left alive. Then, once you have watched every member of your family be put in the ground, then and only then, will I shoot you. Do we understand each other?"

He must have seen the sincerity in my eyes. He paled and nodded. "Good. Now, tell us everything you know."

We sat there for the next half hour as he told us the story. Apparently, Abby's stepfather had been hunting for her ever since she ran away. Only a few weeks before he had finally found her at Ms. Crystal's. When he learned that Richards was a regular at the bordello, he picked him to do the job. Richards wasn't given any specifics. He was just told to make Abby go away. Mr. Big and Snerdly were two small time hoods the Chief had known for a while. He went to them and offered them a free trip to Mexico if they would take the job. Abby's stepfather never said Richards had to do it himself, just that it had to be done.

With that done, I released Richards after making sure he understood what exactly would happen to him if Abby were hurt while in the custody of the police. I sent Kat and Abby both out of the car and then surrendered myself.

It wasn't a foolish thing to do. My 'employer' had resources. I was sure I wasn't the only agent. I was pretty sure that someone would come for me. I refused to say a word until I had legal representation. Two hours after surrendering, two lawyers showed up.

The first was one was court appointed. A young kid, probably fresh out of law school and scared out of his mind. The other was a young woman, not too much older than the kid but she was a lot more confident, a lot more comforting. When asked where she had come from, she told the cops, and later me, that my employer had sent her. I picked her as my attorney.

She walked into the small room where they had me handcuffed to a table and closed the door. She took off her glasses and I realized she was a beautiful young woman, devastatingly beautiful as a matter of fact. Long blond hair hanging down her back in a huge freaking ponytail, gorgeous blue eyes, and an incredible face, all carried around on top of the most perfect body. She wore a red jacket over a white blouse with a beige skirt that did wonders for her ass and legs. She smiled at me.

"My name is Rhonda Sinclair. Our mutual employer, as you call them, sent me to get you out of this place." She sat down across the table from me and looked me over.

"How am I supposed to trust you? How am I supposed to know you actually work for who you say?"

She smiled. "Have you seen one of these before?" she asked and put up her left hand. On her third finger, the one that normally has a wedding ring, she wore a large black ring with a diamond set on top of it. The diamond was cut to resemble the "light" that had been my employers only physical manifestation the two times we had met.

"I'm not like you," Rhonda told me. "First off, I haven't died and been brought back. I was recruited in my dreams. Second, I am not a knight."

"A knight?"

She giggled. She had a beautiful laugh. "That's how I think of it. You're a knight out on an errand to save some damsel in distress. It also works as a Chess analogy. You're a knight, out there in front, always on the offensive. Me, I'm more like a bishop. I sit way in the back and protect you from afar. That's my job. I'm an attorney, and I'm a damn good one at that. I was sent here by our employer to get you and your young companions out of here. What I need right now is for you to tell me what's been going on."

My sixth sense was kicking in big. I was beginning to wonder if it was another gift that my employer had given me. Ever since I stepped into the role of Adam Knight, I seemed to have an instinct about when people were lying to me or telling me the truth. With Rhonda, it was screaming honesty. I rubbed my eyes as best I could and told her the entire story from waking up with Abby beside me to our conversation with Chief Richards.

"Don't worry about me. The first thing you have got to do is find Abby and make sure she is protected."

Rhonda laughed, hard. "It's not my job to protect Abby. It's yours. I'll get you out of here and then you can protect Abby."

"I need Kat, too."

"Kat is your pawn, huh?"

I thought about this for a minute. If our employer was the king, Abby the queen, me the knight, Rhonda the bishop then, it made sense that Kat would be the pawn. I nodded. "I need my pawn back."

"I'll see what I can do." She stood up, gave me one last confident smile, and left the room.

An hour later, a cop came in, released my handcuffs, and told me that Chief Richards and my lawyer were waiting for me in the lobby. When I got to the lobby, I was attacked by a red-headed bundle of girl flesh who threw herself at me, wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed me hard right on the lips. "I didn't say a thing until the lawyer showed up," she whispered in my ear.

"You done good." Kat and I walked over and met up with Chief Richards and Rhonda. "So, what's the story?"

"You have been released. You and Kat told exactly the same story to the cops. Since she has no criminal background and no family to go to, she has been released into your custody for the moment. That makes her your responsibility. Chief Richards was very helpful in arranging that."

I turned to the Chief who hadn't said a word so far but had been listening intently. "Thank you," I said and put out my hand. He shook it and smiled. "What about Abby?"

"She won't talk," Chief Richards stated.

I turned to Rhonda. "You just got a new client."

"I know," Rhonda said.

Chief Richards escorted us to the room where they had Abby. I got attacked again. This time it was a cute little blond. "Abby," I told her once she had settled down. "This is Rhonda Sinclair. She's the lawyer who got Kat and I out and now, with Chief Richards help, we're going to get you out. Before we can do that, I need you to sit down with a police officer and tell them everything. From the time before you left home, right up until today. Can you do that?"

"You told me not to say anything."

"I know I did. But this has to be done. The cops have to know what's going on. Will you do it?"

"For you," Abby said with a nod. "I'll do it."

"Good girl. Rhonda," I said turning to the lawyer. "You'll stay with her?" Rhonda nodded.

"I'll stay too," Chief Richards stated. "Just to make sure."

"Where are you going?" Abby asked.

"Kat and I are going to go pay a visit to your stepfather. I promised you this morning Abby, that this would end today. I plan to honor that promise."

"No!" Abby said and threw her arms around my neck again. "I wanna stay with you. Please? You're the only one who makes me feel safe. Please don't leave me, Adam. Please!"

I grabbed both of Abby's upper arms and pried her off of me. I then knelt down and looked her right in the eyes.

"Abby, my job was to save you from Ms. Crystal. I've done that. My job was to shut Ms. Crystal down. I've done that. I was told to do what I could to help the other girls who were working for Ms. Crystal. I've done everything there I could. I was also told to stop whoever it was that was trying to kill you. I've done that but right now, it's only temporary. You're safe here. Rhonda and Chief Richards will keep you safe."

"A little while ago, he was out to kill me!" Abby screamed.

"I'm sorry about that, Abby. I ... I have no excuse," Chief Richards stated. "If it's any consolation, I plan to put in my resignation. You all haven't said anything about it but if you want to tell the cops. I can't really stop you."

"Abby," I said, not giving her a chance to respond to Chief Richards right then. "There's also one more thing I was told to do. Something I haven't told you about up until now. My last job is to reunite you and your Mom." Her eyes got wide and her mouth hung open. "That's right, Abby. I'm going to take you home. But I can't do that while your stepfather is there. I can't risk your stepfather getting hold of you. I can't risk him hurting or killing me and then coming after you. I can't take you home, I can't bring your mother here until he is out of the picture. Do you understand?" She nodded. "That's what I'm going to do now, Abby."

"Are you going to kill him?"

"Only if I have to," I told her.

"I hope you have to."

I smiled at her, hugged her and held her for a few minutes as I whispered in her ear. "I need you to stay here, Abby. I need you to tell them everything. I need you to clear my name. I need you to tell them about your stepfather. Tell them everything."

I pushed away and she stared at me for a long second before nodding. She turned to Rhonda, took the woman's hand, and the two wandered over to the table and sat down and began to talk.

"Chief," I said, standing up and turning to the man. "You keep Abby and Rhonda here and safe, and, as far as I'm concerned, we're even." I put out my hand. He nodded and then took my hand and shook it. "Kat, you're with me."

The Chief stayed with Abby as Rhonda walked us out. "Your car has been impounded. All of the guns and explosives have been seized. What the hell were you thinking carrying Molotov Cocktails around in the trunk of your car anyway? That car is a classic. If I could, I'd let them take that car away from you just so someone who would adore it properly would be able to buy it."

I looked at Kat and rolled my eyes. "Who'd believe it. Our pretty little lawyer is a gear head." Kat giggled. Rhonda didn't seem to find it that funny.

"You'll probably get cited for carrying the explosives. Your weapons permit does not include explosives."

"It's okay," I told her with a smile. "I can make more if I need them."

Rhonda just shook her head in annoyance. She then reached into her overly large purse and pulled out a clear plastic bag with my wallet, change, keys and other personal items in it.

"Here are your personal possessions. Kat's already gotten hers. They're doing ballistic testing on all the guns they found on you and in your car, you'll get them back later if they are found to be legal and clean. They are legal and clean, aren't they?"

I shrugged. "Like I know. Remember, I'm a new occupant in this body. I seem to have some of the old Adam's memories and some of his skills but those memories are very limited."

"Whatever!" Rhonda said. "We'll deal with that as it comes. Your car's in the impound lot over on Reed Street. You'll have to call a cab or take a bus over there. Anything else?"

I shrugged. "Not that I can think of."

"You got Abby's home address?" Rhonda asked.

"I know it," I said with a nod. "Thanks for your help." I shook Rhonda's hand. She and Kat shared a quick hug, and then Kat and I were out of the cop shop. Rhonda headed back to talk to Abby.

Kat and I left the police station just a little less than four hours after we had surrendered, largely cleared of any wrong-doing. "What now, boss?" Kat asked.

"We get the Camaro first. Then over to my apartment to re-arm."

Kat smiled. "You have more guns?"

I smiled at her question. "Part of the job." I gave her a wink, took her hand and headed for the bus station across the street.

We reached Reed Street after only changing buses twice. I paid the hundred fifty dollar fee and got my car back. Kat and I stopped for a quick dinner before returning to the apartment.

"Um, Adam," Kat said, while we waited for our food. "Not to put a wrench in your idea but won't Abby's stepfather have someone watching your place?"

"Maybe," I said with a shrug. "Doesn't matter anymore. If there are, they can watch. If they do anything stupid, we still have a right to defend ourselves if we're attacked."

"In other words, more killing."

"But of course!" I said with a huge smile.

"You enjoy your job way too much."

I nodded in agreement. "You're absolutely right. I'll try and stop that."

Our server brought our food and we ate. We were both famished. The cops hadn't seen fit to feed either of us since we weren't cooperating with them. Unless you signed a confession admitting to everything they said, you could starve for all they care. We laughed and talked and teased each other as if we had been friends our entire lives. Only once we were on the way back to the motel where everything had started did Kat turn serious again.

"So, what exactly is my job gonna be anyway? I've been told to be your companion. What does that mean? Am I your sex slave or what?"

"It means you do whatever I ask," I said with a smile. Making sure she knew I was teasing. "Whether it be sex or secretarial, whether it be blowing me or guarding my back."

"The sex, the blowing you and guarding your back are okay with me. I'm not sure about the secretarial stuff though. I don't know how to type or file."

"Luckily, I have no files and no computer or typewriter. You can do shorthand though, right?"

"No," she responded rather sadly.

"Well then," I told her, chuckling as I did. "You'll just have to make up for it in other ways."

We both cracked up at that point and both busted out laughing. I pulled into the parking lot of the cheap motel that was my home. The walk into the place was uncomfortable. I felt naked without a weapon. Not only were people still potentially after me, and by extension Kat, but also, it wasn't the greatest of neighborhoods.

I hadn't bothered to even look for someone following us or watching us. As I had told Kat, it no longer mattered. If they came at us, we would deal with them most harshly.

We got to my room and went inside. Kat locked the door behind us. I went to the small closet and pulled out a couple boxes. I had no idea how my 'employer' had picked what memories I should have and which one's weren't important but this one must have been deemed important because I had a clear memory of Adam Knight hiding a couple extra weapons in a box in the far back left hand corner of the closet. I pushed aside my clothes, moved some boxes around, and came out of the closet with a metal lock box.

Kat was watching out the window. The girl seemed to be a natural at spy stuff. She knew to lock the door, I hadn't seen her lose her cool yet, no matter what was going on around us, no matter how big the danger. She knew how to shoot, and she knew to watch the window for anyone coming for us while I prepared. I wondered if our 'employer' had done something to make her a natural or if she already had the needed skills.

"Two men just got out of a dark sedan. They don't look special but I can't tell from here. They're heading into the motel," Kat reported as I set the box on the bed and worked the combination lock. I pulled open the box and withdrew two brand new nine millimeter pistols, exact duplicates of the one the cops had taken from me. I set them on the bed, pulled a couple clips from the box, already loaded with rounds. I pulled the slide back on one gun and slammed the clip into place. I then released the slide. It slid forward and pushed a round into the chamber. I made sure it was on safe and then tossed it to Kat. She caught it, checked it, and slipped it into the waistband of her jeans. I loaded the second pistol and chambered a round just as someone knocked on the door.

"Expecting someone?" Kat asked.

"No one knows I'm here." I got up off the bed and moved behind the door. Kat stayed at the window, clear across the room from the door. She gave me a nod and I pulled open the door.

"Hello, boys," Kat said with a smile. "As you can see, I'm not the girl you're after, but, please, come right on in."

They must have known I was behind the door. Someone had to have opened it. Apparently they were pretty sure of themselves and stepped into the room. One of them grabbed the door and slammed it shut. "We know she's here," said the other, still talking to Kat. "Where is she?"

I had my pistol up and aimed at the speakers head. "You're welcome to look but she isn't here," I told him. He didn't seem startled I was behind him. He didn't move.

Both men were wearing white shirts and tan Dockers. They were both perfectly average in height and weight and had brown hair, about collar length. They both looked to be in their late twenties. They were extremely forgettable. With their looks and the way they were dressed, they could go anywhere and blend right in. No one would give them a second look. It was a good tactic, if it worked.

"If she isn't here, then where is she?" asked the same guy who had been doing all the talking.

"Doesn't matter. You two might as well go get back in your car and go home. The contract is being canceled. Even if you killed her now, you wouldn't get your money."

"We always get our money," the second guy stated. Cocky little bastard!

"I know who put out the contract. Kat and I are about to go make a social call on him. He probably won't be around to pay you."

"If he's dead or gone," the spokesman stated, "then we'll take our pay from his wife." I could tell by the tone of his voice that he liked that idea. He was still chuckling at his own comment when the bullet exploded out the front of his head. His knees gave and he collapsed in a pile on the floor.

The second goon turned and watched his buddy collapse. He spun only to be hit from two directions. My shot went right between his eyes. Kat's shot hit him on the left side of his ribcage, shredding his heart and a lung. The bullet never exited his body. He had this really stunned look on his face as he fell.

Kat still had her gun pointed at him. "Nice shot."

Kat smiled and stuffed the gun back into her waistband. "I think it's time to move, Adam. This place is getting awful crowded."

"Couldn't agree more. Let me get my things."

"Adam, do you have time to pack? The cops will probably be here in ten minutes."

"No they won't. No one in this place is gonna call the cops over shots fired. It's an everyday occurrence around here. They'll think it was out on the street," I told her as I returned to the closet and pulled out a blue overnight bag. "As for packing." I tossed the overnight bag over my shoulder and smiled at her. "I'm done."

"What about the rest?"

"Most of it was here when I moved in. Adam Knight always travels light. The majority of my stuff was seized by the police. I can buy new clothes."

Kat shrugged. We each took a pistol off of one of the dead assassins and then headed out. We got back to the Camaro without further incident. "I was kind of hoping to take a shower before we had to leave," I told Kat.

"You need one. You stink," Kat teased.

"Thanks." I said. "We'll find a hotel, maybe one a little better than this one and get cleaned up. I like the idea of visiting Abby's stepfather at night. Maybe wake him up. Makes it that much scarier."

"Ohhh," Kat teased. "Is Adam trying to be all big and scary."

"You know it," I said with a smile.

I drove us right to the edge of town before stopping at a national hotel chain and getting a room. Kat was on one of the beds surfing TV channels, with one pistol on the bed, in the open, and one under the pillows behind her back. I went into the bathroom and set the pistol I'd taken off the dead assassin on the sink, in the open and wrapped my pistol in a towel. If someone got in and managed to get past Kat, I figured they'd want to talk. They'd want to know where Abby was. Figuring they had my only pistol, they'd let me get out and dry off which would be the end of them.

I was scrubbing my hair when I felt a cold draft. I hadn't heard the door open but I was pretty sure someone had just come in. It was way too quick for someone to have gotten by Kat which left only one option. I was about to have a friend to shower with. She didn't speak but I could hear the occasional rustle of clothing as she undressed.

I was rinsing the shampoo from my hair when she quietly pulled the curtain back and stepped into the shower with me. I didn't jump when her hands ran down my back, then around my waist. One went up to my chest, the other went down and wrapped around my flaccid cock. "Hello Kat. Did you decide you couldn't wait for a shower?" I asked, pulling my head from under the water. "Are you that dirty?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely."

I turned and she stepped into my arms and wrapped her arms around my neck. I put my hands on her waist, our eyes locked, and then we kissed. It was a soft kiss at first but we seemed to be reading each others minds because within seconds I was pulling her body into me and she was holding my head to keep my lips on hers. I backed her up to the wall. My hands slid down and grabbed the cheeks of her little round butt. I got a good hold, spreading her little globes apart and lifted her up.

My cock, now solid, slid easily between her spread legs as she wrapped them around my waist, and slid into her slick entrance. For the first time since we kissed, our lips parted and we each took a breath. "This time, you're all mine!" she growled and then pulled my lips down to hers once more.

I fucked her slow and easy, standing there in the shower. Our lips pressed together almost the entire time. No words were spoken. None were needed. Once I had drained my cock deep inside her, I set her back on her feet. "Let's get washed. Then we can try it again in the bed," she told me with a smile. I rather liked that idea.

Fifteen minutes later, after I'd washed her hair and then her sexy little body and she had washed my hair again, and then my body, we stepped out of the shower, dried each other off, and, carrying the two pistols with us, we headed for the bed. We stuck the pistols, all four of them, under the pillows, and then climbed under the covers. We killed the lights and she was in my arms again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.