The Sex Talk - Cover

The Sex Talk

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Anna's parents have me over to talk about having sex with their daughter. We all agree.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I look at Anna and her eyes are wide and she nods enthusiastically and gets up on the bed as did her mother. We're going to be fucking side by side with her parents. This is weird. But I get to fuck Anna.

Her dad gets up between her mom's legs and he pushes his cock right into her pussy, all the way, right up to the hilt. Wow.

I get up, then, remember what they said, get back down and start licking and tonguing Anna's slit. She just loves it as she's wiggling around and making soft moaning sounds. She is really wet, I pull her pussy's lips open and lick as far inside as I can and she whimpers and shakes a bit. I figure it's time to plunge ahead, so to speak.

I kneel up between her legs, grip my cock and begin to rub up and down along her slit, then push. Nothing happens, so I push a little harder and, happily, the head of my cock goes in and is firmly gripped by her pussy lips. So, I push more and, yes, a little more goes in.

"I can feel you inside me. How far?"

"Not very far but I can try some more," and I push and a bit more goes in, so I push some more. In a minute or two, I look down and I am all the way inside.

So, now, I begin stroking in and out. Oh, this feels so good. Her pussy tightly grips my cock as I go in and out. Are her parents really going to let us do this whenever we want? I want to do it all the time. This is fabulous.

"Oh, Bobbie, this is so good. I can't believe we're doing this. It just feels so good. Is it good for you. Do I feel good inside?"

"Anna, you feel so good, I'm not going to last much longer."

"I feel really close, too. You are so big. Oh, just so good. It makes me feel so, so, good. This is so wonderful. They said that we can use my room any time we want. Oh, this is just so exciting. We can do this all we want now. I'm just so excited about it. Oh, oh, I'm ... OH, OH, OH, OH, oh, oh, ew, ew, oooh, Bobby, you make me feel so good. Oh, I love you so much."

Seeing and feeling her orgasm is all I needed.

"Ew, Anna, oh, UUH, UUH, UUH, UUH, oh, oh, that feels ... oh ... so good. Oh, I'm just ... Oh, Anna, I love you, oh, I love you," and I slowly drop forward and kiss her as we float slowly down from heaven.

I lay there with my cock still in her and I can feel her moving under me, still keeping the feelings alive. Oh, this is so good.

In a few minutes, Anna's mother says, "Bobby, if you'd like to spend the night, we can call your parents and ask them. You would sleep in Anna's room, of course, and continue your lovemaking as long as you two want."

"Oh, yes, that would be great. I mean, if you think so, Anna?"

"Yes, yes, I want you to stay overnight so we can ... um, do more, um, learn about each other more."

"Well, we'll go call your parents and see if it's okay with them. You two can just go ahead to Anna's room. We'll be there and tell you as soon as we've talked with Bobby's mom and dad."

So, Anna and I go down the hall to her room and she gets up on her bed and asks, "Would you lick me some more. That is so awesome when you do it."

"I love doing it to you, Anna. What if your parents walk in while I'm doing it."

"Bobby, they've seen us fucking. And we've seen them fucking. Come on, don't be silly."

So, I get between her legs and begin licking her even though I am still uptight about her parents seeing us. I know, I know, but that's how I feel inside.

She is writhing on the bed when a soft knock comes on her door. Then, through the door, "Bobby's Mom said, okay. Have fun," and that is it.

"Mmm, now we have all night to ourselves. Oh, I want you inside me again. Do me, now, Bobby, right now, I'm so wet and horny. God, I knew this would be wild and weird but that part is over and now we can have all the sex we want. It was really weird looking at my father's big dick. I know it's really naughty but seeing it really turned me on. I'm awful, huh?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.