Slut9
Chapter 22: High On Life

Copyright© 2009 by Jefferson

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 22: High On Life - When his life is falling apart, someone sends him a formula that could help rebuild his life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   First  

Sunday December 23rd, Night
For the next two hours, the house was organized chaos as Jennifer drafted everyone into the effort to clean and prepare for the party. Dave and Emily were put to work dusting, vacuuming and cleaning the living room, Olivia and Hayley were drafted as assistant cooks for Jennifer as she prepared as much food as possible for the party tomorrow. Megan was sent to her room to get it clean while Molly swept and mopped the hardwood floors in the main hallway. Once they finished with those chores, Jenn sent Dave, Em and Molly down to clean the family room, where most of the party was supposed to happen. They were joined later by Jenn herself and her two assistants, Olivia and Hayley.

Jennifer excused herself once the family room was presentable to go up and check on Megan's bedroom. When she came back and announced that hardly anything had been done, Hayley said she would go up and help her cousin get motivated. It was during this lull in activity that Olivia came over to Dave, sat down in his lap, gave him a quick kiss, and whispered in his ear.

"Can I play again, master?" She then gave him a devilish smile worthy of Emily herself.

"I don't mind but I'd recommend you ask the mistress," Dave told her.

"Of course."

She gave him another quick kiss and went the laundry room, where Jenn was pulling clothes from the dryer. Olivia helped her fold all the clothes while they talked.

Olivia asked if Jenn would mind if she played some more now that the house was clean and they had prepared as much food as possible.

"What are you going to do?" Jennifer asked.

"This evening has been educational to Molly. I've been showing her what the life of a true submissive is like. I grant you it's been a crash course and I've been somewhat gentle with her. I may only have tonight but I think it's giving Molly an idea of what it would be like to be in my shoes, shall we say?"

Jennifer nodded in understanding. "So what have you been doing to her?"

"I will tell you if you promise not to become angry with me, David or Molly and you may not repeat what I tell you to Molly. She would be humiliated if she found out I had told someone, especially you."

"Okay. As long as you don't get her in trouble."

"I would never do that. The master has been keeping a close eye on me to make sure I don't go too far with my demonstration. As for what I've done..."

Olivia went on to explain what had occurred between her, Dave and Molly since they left the house to return to Dave's apartment to fetch Olivia's laptop. She didn't go into great detail, just enough to give her the big picture.

"So what are you going to do to her next?"

"That depends on who's willing to play with me?"

Jenn froze as Olivia gave her a smile.

"You want me to play with you and Molly?"

"Yes, mistress," Olivia said, bowing her head.

"What would I have to do?"

"I have no specific plans, mistress. Perhaps it would be better if you told me what you were willing and unwilling to do."

"Oh, god!" Jennifer said, shaking her head. She picked up the laundry basket, now full of clean, folded clothes. "Why do I have the feeling that these five days are going to send me and both of my daughters to counseling for the rest of our lives."

Olivia giggled. "Does this mean you'll help me?"

"Sure," Jenn said, shaking her head as the two left the laundry room. "Why not? What do you want me to do?"

"First," Olivia said holding Jenn's shoulder and stopping her just outside the laundry. "Put the basket down. You're the mistress. You have a slave who will follow any order you give."

"I assume," Jenn said over her shoulder. "That you're not talking about you?"

Olivia smiled. "I would very much appreciate it, mistress, if you would use Molly instead."

Jenn nodded and then, conspicuously set down the basket at her feet.

"Molly," Jenn called.

Molly had been sitting on the couch beside Emily, who was seated beside Dave. Molly sat forward and looked over at her mother.

"Yeah, mom?"

"Come here." Jenn waved for Molly to come over.

Jenn took one more look at Olivia as she waited for Molly to cross the room. Olivia just smiled and gave her a nod.

"What did you need, mom?" Molly asked when she stopped on the other side of the laundry basket.

Jennifer closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and then turned to face Molly. She opened her eyes and Molly flinched. She could see something had changed.

"First off, I am not your mother. Not tonight. Tonight, I am your mistress."

Molly's training had set in well. Her eyes darted from her mother to Olivia, who raised an eyebrow to Molly as if asking, "Are you going to obey?" The ends of Molly's mouth turned up just a little, not enough to be a smile, just the very start of one. She then turned back to her mother.

"Mistress, yes, mistress," Molly answered, bowing her head and putting her arms behind her back.

"Excellent. The first thing I need you to do is to pick up this laundry basket and follow me."

Molly almost responded but remembered her training and, instead, just bent down and picked up the laundry basket. Jennifer started up the steps. Molly followed three steps behind. Olivia brought up the rear, giving Dave a thumbs up as she disappeared up the steps.

Dave glanced over at the only other person left in the room, Emily, who was seated beside him and had been watching the show.

"What do you think they'll do to her?"

"With those two, there's no way of knowing."

Emily looked around. "We're all alone, you know. I think it's the first time we've been really alone in days."

Dave thought about it and realized she was right. They had been alone in the last couple days but it had always been a quick moment here and there, never any real quality time. "I guess you're right," Dave said with a nod.

"So what do we do with it?"

Dave slowly turned to look at Emily. He knew that smile on her face. "I have a feeling I'm not going to truly get a vote here, am I?"

Emily shook her head no, stripped off the tee shirt she was wearing, and stood in front of Dave. One leg at a time, she straddled his lap and wrapped her arms around her father's neck.

"Are you aware that you haven't so much as kissed me, except for little fatherly kisses, since the night I dosed myself with the SLuT9?"

Dave didn't need to think about that. He had purposefully avoided intimate contact with Emily since that afternoon a week earlier.

"You've been avoiding me, haven't you, Daddy?"

Dave took a deep breath and realized he was too comfortable with this situation. His hands were already on her butt, rubbing. Dave forced his hands back to his side and looked Emily in the eyes.

"Honestly, Em, yes, I have been avoiding for just this reason."

"Does this mean it was a one time thing?" she asked, sitting her ass down on her thighs.

"Em, it shouldn't have happened the first time."

"You're probably right but it did and we can't take it back. My question for you, daddy, is, since we've already done it once, does it matter if we do it again? And again? And again?"

It was at that moment that the doorbell rang. Dave pushed Emily off of him and quickly got up off the couch before she could trap him.

"I think I better get that."

"You're avoiding the topic, daddy. It's gonna catch up to you."

Dave stopped at the bottom of the steps leading up to the main level and turned back to his daughter.

"Yep. By then though, maybe I'll have figured out what to do and say. Stay here and get dressed."

Dave turned and went up the steps. As he expected, no one else was heading for the door. Molly, Jenn and Olivia were upstairs, Emily was downstairs and he wasn't sure where Megan was. The doorbell had rung again as he made his way up the stairs and rang again as he headed for the door. He looked out the small window in the door and was shocked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.