Slut9
Chapter 19: Girls

Copyright© 2009 by Jefferson

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 19: Girls - When his life is falling apart, someone sends him a formula that could help rebuild his life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   First  

Saturday, December 23rd, Mid-afternoon
Dave and Jennifer stepped out of Jennifer's bedroom, both now fully dressed, and found all four girls waiting for them.

Dave smiled. "Are you all a little anxious?"

"Yes!" they all screamed at the same time.

"Okay, why don't you all go downstairs. Molly, get yourself a drink of something, I'll get the formula and meet you in the kitchen."

All four girls ran down the hallway with a little pushing and shoving and down the stairs.

"No pushing on the stairs!" Jennifer yelled after them.

Dave went into his room and got the SLuT10 formula. He turned to leave the bedroom only to come up short when he realized Jenn was standing in the doorway.

"You realize that they're not gonna let this go, right?"

"What do you mean?"

"They're going to want to keep playing and experimenting."

"It's a new toy, Jenn. Once the newness of it wears off, they'll relax."

"Maybe. I hope so. Have you thought anymore about my offer?"

"What offer?"

"I'll take that as a no. My offer for you and the girls to move in here. It'd be nice for the girls to have a man around the house and, you've gotta admit, David, with Olivia and if the girls come to stay with you permanently, you're going to need a bigger house."

Dave thought about that for a second. "You know you're right. I hadn't thought of that."

"I'd really like it if you came to stay with us, David. I think the girls would like it too. My house is closer to Em and Hayley's school. We wouldn't have to pay taxes and such on two houses. We could split the bills. My girls would have a father figure and your girls would have two new sisters and a woman in the house."

"I'll think about it. Honest," Dave said with a smile.

Jenn moved out of the doorway and followed Dave down the hall. "I can't believe I'm allowing this," Jenn said. "My daughter is going to be a submissive little slut." She shook her head.

Dave couldn't help but smile at the phrasing. "One of the drawbacks to me coming to live here maybe."

"You would think so, wouldn't you? But It's not. I think I've accepted what's happening. I know I can't change it so I'm just trying to ... limit the damage, I guess."

"You've always been good at damage control," Dave told her as they reached the bottom of the steps. Dave turned around to face his sister. "One day, it'd be interesting to put all of you; you, Olivia, and all four girls under, and see what happens."

Jenn smiled. "You're a pervert."

David gave her his best lecherous smile.

"I know. When did that happen?"

"When you were about fifteen, I think. That's when you started spying on me."

"Got some good pictures, too. Too bad the Internet wasn't around back then. Otherwise, pictures of you would be everywhere."

Dave got a smack on the shoulder for that comment. They entered the kitchen and found all four girls seated at the table. There were three small glasses of water setting on the table instead of just one. Dave stopped and looked at the glasses, then at the girls.

"Why three glasses?"

"I wanna see what it's like, Daddy," Hayley said. "Just for an hour. Emily has promised not to make me do anything horrible."

Dave turned to Meg.

Meg shrugged. "Might as well try it. See what it's like. Molly sure seems to like it."

"You want only one hour, too?"

Meg nodded.

Dave then turned to Emily. "Think you can handle all three of them?"

"Sure, Daddy, no problem." Dave worried because Emily had her own lecherous smile.

Dave sat down in front of the three glasses of water. He carefully dropped three drops into the first glass. He passed the glass to Molly. He then refilled the dropper and put one drop each into the other two glasses. Hayley took one glass for herself and passed the other across the table to Megan.

Molly looked around, a smile on her face.

"One ... Two ... Three."

All three girls then put the glass to their lips and chugged the entire glass. No one spoke for a long second.

"I don't feel any different," Megan stated.

Dave laughed. "SLuT10 takes a little longer to kick in than SLuT9 does. Give it a few minutes." Dave closed the bottle of SLuT10 and stood up. "Em, they're all yours. Just remember to not make them do anything they don't wanna do."

Emily nodded. Dave turned and, with Jenn following him, left the kitchen, slipping the bottle of SLuT10 into his pocket.

"Okay, everyone up," Emily said, a huge smile on her face. "And upstairs."

Emily led the three others up the stairs. By the time they reached Megan's bedroom, where the four of them always hung out when they were together, Emily saw the signs that the formula had kicked in. All three of them had blank stares on their faces. Emily smiled and rubbed her hands together devilishly.

"Meg, close and lock the door. We don't want to be interrupted here."

Megan went to the door, closed it and then locked it. She returned and stood in line beside Hayley, with Molly on the other side of Hayley.

"What to do? What to do? Everyone find a seat while I figure out what to do with my three pretty little slaves."

Emily sat down at Meg's desk as the others all found themselves a seat. After a moment, Emily finally came up with a plan.

"It's time for a game of Truth or Dare." She looked around at the other three girls. "There is absolutely no lying. You can refuse to answer the question but if you do, you must do the dare. No re-do's. I will ask the questions and the three of you will answer them. Any questions?"

None of the three had questions.

"Okay, first, a question for all of you." Emily paused for a moment as she thought up a question. "What is the furthest you have gone with a guy? Molly, you first."

"I've gone all the way."

"Okay, Megan?"

"Kissing."

"No guy has touched your tits? Gotten his hand in your panties?"

"No," Megan said. "Just kissing."

"Okay, Hayley?"

"Light petting, beneath the shirt."

"Oh, really? Who and when?" Emily asked, surprised at her sisters answer.

"Peter Kowalski. Piper's brother."

Piper Kowalski was a girl who lived a few blocks from their mother's house and was good friends with Hayley. Piper was a rather sweet girl, the same age as Hayley, that Emily knew pretty well. Piper's older brother, Peter, was a year older than Hayley and Piper and a year younger than Emily. Both Peter and Piper went to the same school as Em and Hayley. Peter was considered one of the cutest guys on campus. Unfortunately, he was also one of the dumbest. Each and every year there were rumors that he had failed enough classes to be kicked out of the school but each year Peter kept coming back. He was considered cool and cute but, rumor said, his parents were paying the school thousands of dollars every year just so they wouldn't kick Peter out.

"Peter Kowalski felt you up?" Emily asked, amazed. "When?"

"A couple weeks ago when I was over at Piper's house. There were a bunch of us there to see Piper. It's when she was so sick, just a few days before she came back to school. Peter brought home a bunch of his friends. We all ended up in the basement and played Seven Minutes in Heaven."

"You got Peter Kowalski into a closet and made out with him?" Emily asked, incredulous.

Hayley just nodded.

"And you didn't tell me about this before now, why?"

Hayley shrugged. "Never came up I guess." Hayley blushed.

"Did he get hard?"

Hayley shrugged. "If he did, I didn't feel it."

"You're not gonna date him, are you?"

"No!" Hayley stated, rather emphatically.

"Good," Emily said, relieved.

"Is he the only one you ended up in the closet with?"

"No, there was one other," Hayley admitted. "Jacob something. I don't know him. As soon as we got in the closet, he said he had a girlfriend and wasn't going to cheat on her. We just ended up sitting there talking the entire time."

"Okay, next question is to Ms. Molly. How many times have you had sex?"

Molly shrugged. "I don't know. Not a lot. Maybe a dozen times."

"With how many different guys?"

"Three, including your father."

"Who were the others?"

"My present boyfriend, Charlie, and I don't wanna talk about the other."

"If you don't tell, you have to do the dare."

"I'll take the dare then," Molly said.

"Okay," Emily said, a huge smile growing on her face. "Take off all of your clothes. You have to leave them off until I say otherwise."

Molly shrugged, got up from the bean bag chair she'd been sitting in and quickly removed all of her clothes.

"Be warned," Emily said as Molly moved from the bean bag to the bed with Hayley so the plastic wouldn't stick to her bare skin, "each time you take a dare, the dares will get harder.

"Next question is to Megan."

For the next twenty minutes, Emily quizzed her sister and two cousins on every juicy detail she could get out of them. Hayley never refused to answer a single question. Molly refused a second question and was forced to get the vibrating dildo everyone knew she had in her nightstand, put it inside her, and keep it there until the game finished. Megan refused to answer a question about her kinkiest fantasy and was also forced to sit there naked until the game finished.

Having found out every juicy piece of gossip she could from the three, Emily ended the game but left both Molly and Megan naked and had Molly continue to play with her dildo.

"Meg, I want you to go downstairs and get all four of us something to drink. I'll take a Coke."

Hayley and Molly, who was recovering from her third orgasm brought on by her vibrating sex toy, placed their orders.

"Do I have to go naked?" Megan asked. Emily just smiled and nodded. Megan blushed furiously but left the room without further complaint.

"Hayley, get naked."

"You promised..."

"I promised no sex and there is no sex in my plans. Not for you anyway."

Hayley glared at her sister for a moment but then stood up and began undressing. Emily also stood up and left the bedroom.

"I'll be back in a minute," she said as she left the room, shutting the door behind her. Emily then went into the bathroom and procured the various items that would be needed for the next part of her plot.

Megan felt herself lucky that her mother and Uncle Dave had apparently moved into the basement, or back up stairs to one of the bedrooms. No one saw her running through the house naked or bending over to get everyone drinks. Trying to carry all four of the cold bottles or cans proved difficult but she eventually managed to get them organized in such a way that nothing was pressing into her naked flesh.

By the time Megan returned to the bedroom with the drinks, Molly's dildo had been put away and towels spread across Megan's bed. Also laid on the bed was an electric razor and some scissors. Megan passed out the drinks and the three enslaved girls all turned to Emily to see how she would torture them next.

Emily smiled once the three girls were standing there, waiting for her orders.

"Damn, this is a power trip. Okay," she said after a moment of celebration. "We are going to shave."

"Shave what?" Hayley asked.

In answer to her sisters question, Emily simply undid the button to her jeans and pushed her jeans and panties down her legs. She then stepped out of them and pulled up her shirt to show off her naked, bald pussy. "What do you think?"

"When did you do that?" Hayley asked as she moved closer and bent over to get a better look at her sister's newly shaved crotch.

"A few days ago. Brian's been trying to talk me into doing it for a while now. I figured it could be my Christmas present to him."

"He's also been trying to talk you into taking it in the ass," Hayley noted. "Or are you saving that for his birthday?"

Emily giggled. "Maybe."

"You're going shave all of us?" Megan asked as she rubbed the thick black hair covering her own pussy.

"Everything goes!" Emily said, sounding like a TV commercial for a used car dealer. "Who wants to go first?"

"Do we have to?" Megan asked.

"Abso-fucking-lutely!"

"I'll go first," Molly volunteered.

"Lay down and spread 'em, slave girl."

"Yes, mistress," Molly said, copying Olivia's earlier behavior.

Molly lay down on the bed, now covered with towels, her legs hanging off the bed and spread her legs wide. Emily removed her shirt and bra, joining the other three naked girls, got a pillow, and put it on the floor. She knelt on the pillow. Meg and Hayley watched as Emily picked up the scissors and a small comb and began trimming the large majority of Molly's thick black pubic hair. Once it had been trimmed down, Emily used the electric razor to finish the job and finally a disposable razor and some shaving cream to clean it all up. She then wiped it down with a warm, wet washrag and rubbed some aloe cream into it to help with any itching.

"What do you think?" Em asked once completed.

Molly got up off the bed, went to the mirror and looked at herself. She ran her fingers over her mons and smiled.

"I like it."

"Good, because you get to do Hayley. I gotta go to the bathroom."

Emily dropped the shaving stuff onto the bed and almost ran from the bedroom. She went across the hall, into the bathroom, closed and locked the bathroom door. Emily then fell back against the door, closed her eyes and spread her legs. Both hands moved at once as one slid down between her legs, split her pussy lips and searched out her small clit. The other slid up over her belly to one of her breasts and squeezed it and twisted the nipple. Emily began to rub her clit furiously. Her eyes closed, head thrown back until she came, explosively.

With the orgasm out of the way, she relaxed and slowly allowed herself to slide down the door until she was sitting on the floor.

"Fuck!"

Back in the bedroom, they picked up the towel that held all of the clippings from Molly, laid out a clean one and Hayley lay down and spread her legs. Molly was now kneeling on the floor using the scissors and comb to cut Hayley's bush down to a length that the electric razor could handle. Hayley's bush wasn't quite as thick as her cousins so it didn't take nearly as long. By the time Emily returned from her trip to the bathroom, Molly was almost finished.

"You okay, Em?" Hayley asked when Emily re-entered the room.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Hayley didn't say anything else but noted her sisters flushed face and diamond hard nipples. Emily took a seat at the desk across the room and watched from there as Molly finished her task. Once finished, Hayley went to the full length mirror and checked herself out.

"Wonder what Daddy would say?" she asked but got almost no reaction from her sister.

"Okay, Meg, your turn. Lie down," Molly said, having picked up the towel that had been beneath Hayley and laid down a new, clean towel.

Meg made her way over and laid down and spread her legs. Like her sister, Meg's bush was thick.

"Hayley," Molly said. "She's all yours."

Hayley looked down at Meg's thick bush and shook her head. She knelt down, picked up the scissors and the small comb, and set to work.

Nobody noticed Emily staring at Molly. They were all too interested in Hayley's work. After a few minutes, Emily stood up, went over to Molly and took her arm and pulled her towards the door.

"Hayley, you doing okay?" Emily asked over her shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Hayley said as she and Meg watched Emily drag Molly away.

"Good, keep it up. I'll be back to check on you all later. Molly, come with me."

Emily released Molly's arm, opened the door and exited the bedroom. Molly looked back, shrugged her shoulders, followed her cousin out of the room, closing the door behind her, and followed Em down the hall to the room Emily was staying in. Emily went in, stood by the door until Molly was in the room, she then shut and locked the door.

"What's up, Em?"

Emily didn't speak. She took Molly's arm and led her over to the bed. Emily then climbed into the middle of the queen sized bed and spread her legs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.