Slut9 - Cover

Slut9

Copyright© 2009 by Jefferson

Chapter 5: Emily

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: Emily - When his life is falling apart, someone sends him a formula that could help rebuild his life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   First  

Saturday, December 16th, Night.
After dinner, the three piled into Dave's car and went to the grocery store. Usually Dave would do this the day before his daughters arrived but with everything that was going on, it had slipped his mind. They also rented a couple of movies the girls wanted to see. Back home, the girls changed for bed and the three settled in to watch a movie.

By ten o'clock, when the movie was finished, Hayley was asleep on the couch. Working together, Dave and Emily managed to get her up and get her into the bedroom and dropped her into bed. They returned to the living room and turned on the evening news. He got to hear one story about a burst water pipe downtown a few blocks from his office before Emily moved in front of the TV.

"I need to talk to you."

Dave was seated on the couch. She moved to the opposite end, curled her feet beneath her and then turned to face him. Dave muted the TV and half turned to face his daughter.

"What's up?"

Emily took a deep breath before she spoke. "This is a little embarrassing, so..."

"Just spit it out."

"Did you rape Mom this morning?"

"Is that what you think?"

Emily was quiet for a long moment before speaking.

"From what I saw and heard, she never said no. She never told you to stop." Emily looked up from the point on the couch where she had been staring. "But I do know my mother. She wouldn't do that. She wouldn't cheat on Paul like that. She wouldn't do the things..."

Dave smiled. "I don't know if she would cheat on Paul or not. I know she was seeing Paul before we separated though." Dave saw the look of surprise on Emily's face. "You'd have to ask her for details on how long they had been seeing each other and whether they ever had sex before she kicked me out but I know they were seeing each other, dating.

"As for doing the things she did, I don't know. I don't know what you saw. When did you come back and how long did you stick around?"

Emily looked down at that spot on the couch again.

"We weren't gone very long. I think you had just gone into the bedroom when I got back. I listened at the front door and didn't hear anything, so I came in. You all were already in the bedroom. I headed for my bedroom to get my wallet and heard you. When I opened the door, you were standing beside the bed and Mom was..." Emily stopped and had to take a breath. "She ... She had you in her mouth."

"You're right, you weren't gone long."

"Mom's always told Hayley and I that it was disgusting. Said she would never..."

"Don't believe everything your mother's told you. Consider the source. I've heard her tell you the exact same thing. That it's gross and disgusting and no proper young woman does that, right?"

Emily nodded.

"Well, by that definition, your mother hasn't been a proper young woman since before I met her."

"She wasn't a ... A virgin?" Emily asked.

"No, Emily. Your mother and I had both had sex with other people by the time we met and, yes, we had sex with each other before we got married. And, yes, she did do oral sex. Has since before I met her. Don't get me wrong. She does think it's gross and disgusting. She may even believe that proper young ladies don't do that, but she always has."

"If she thinks it's gross and disgusting... ?""

"Why do it?" Dave said, finishing the question for her. "You'd have to ask her."

There was another moment of silence. Dave couldn't help but notice that a quick shot of Paul Eggerston appeared on the TV as he gave a statement to the press. It looked like campaign season was starting a little earlier than Mandy had predicted.

"The one thing that still bothers me, Daddy, is that Mom is mad at you. Apparently, very mad at you."

"That's still an understatement," he told Emily with a smile.

"So why would she get in bed with you?"

Dave took a deep breath and let it out as he considered how to answer this question. He had been thinking about it ever since their conversation right after dinner. He knew that this question would come. It wasn't hard to figure out that Rebecca was furious with him for something. It didn't make sense for her to fall into bed with him if you left the SLuT9 out of the story. Apparently Dave thought too long.

"Daddy, please tell me the truth."

Dave looked over at Emily and their eyes locked for a moment. He'd always hated lying to his children. Lying to Emily was even worse. She was his oldest. She was the apple of his eye, his pride and joy.

"Stay there," he told her and stood up. He went into the bedroom, dug into the closet, and pulled out the small glass vial of SLuT9 and the letter. He got the glove, pin and an alcohol swab from his sock drawer. He carried them back to the living room with him. He sat down and held up the small vial of blue liquid.

"This is why your mother was so willing."

"What is it?" Emily asked, moving closer to him. She took it and looked at it.

"It arrived by mail a few days ago."

He handed her the two page letter that had come with it. The letter said he should destroy it but Dave hadn't gotten around to it yet. As Emily sat back to read, he pulled the pin from the glove and set it down. He then tore open the alcohol swab and cleaned the entire pin with it. He then sat and waited as Emily finished the letter.

When she put the letter down, after having read it and then after re-reading parts of it again, she looked over at her father.

"It works?"

"Perfectly. Just the way he says it would. The smallest poke of the pin tipped with that stuff makes a woman so incredibly hot that she will do just about anything to get satisfaction. The woman remembers everything that happens including the fact that she was the aggressor."

"How can she be the aggressor and still be completely submissive?"

"You know, that's an excellent question and it raises issues I haven't thought about. I think what happens is the woman gets so hot and bothered that she feels she has to have sex or she's going to ... explode or something. At that point, it becomes do or die. She either finds a man to have sex with or else. So she plays the aggressor long enough to talk him into it. But once she knows she's going to get it, once she's got her partner, she becomes completely submissive to make sure he gives her what she needs. Like the letter says, she'll do anything to make sure she gets sex."

"And it lasts for six hours?"

Dave nodded.

"But you didn't keep Mom that long."

"No. I knew you would be back sooner than that, plus I enjoyed the thought of sending your mother home to Paul, having just had sex with me, and still hot and bothered."

"You fuck her and then torture her?" Emily asked with a laugh. "How many women have you done this too?"

"Your mother and one other. A girl just a few years older than you, named Elizabeth. Elizabeth was my ... test subject. Right after I got the stuff, I wanted to find out if it worked. I went down to Super Wal-Mart and looked for a target. I picked Elizabeth."

"Daddy, that's rape."

"I know. I felt guilty about it until Elizabeth offered to set me up with a friend of hers."

Emily's eyes got wide.

Dave nodded to assure her it was the truth. "She offered to set me up with a friend, a virgin even, so I could ... Well, you get the idea."

"She liked it?"

"I think Elizabeth is a bit of a ... What's the modern day word? A ho? A slut? A tramp?"

"Any of them but tramp work. Tramp is so out of date," Emily said with a smile. Another long silence as Emily stared down at the blue liquid. "Daddy?"

Dave could tell by the way that she said it, she was about to ask a serious question. She looked up at him.

"Have you considered using it on ... Hayley or me?"

Dave laid his head back and considered how to answer the question.

"Em, you know I don't like lying to you so, yeah, I've considered it. To tell you the truth, since I got that stuff and found out it really works, I pretty much think of every woman who comes near me as a potential target. It's a power thing, I think. Knowing that you can have any woman you want, makes you think about which ones you do want. If it makes you feel any better, it was a stray thought. I never put any serious consideration into it."

Emily nodded. "Can I open this?"

"Go ahead. According to the note, it's only dangerous if delivered intravenously."

"What?"

Dave smiled. "It has to be injected."

Emily pulled the stopper out.

"So it's safe to take a sniff?"

Dave nodded. Emily put it to her nose and sniffed it.

"Don't smell anything."

"I didn't either when I smelled it. I was almost positive it was nothing more than water with a little blue dye added to it."

"Could I drink it?"

"Note says it won't cause you any harm but it also hints that there would be side effects. So I don't recommend it."

"What kind of side effects?"

Dave shrugged. "I don't know and I don't plan to let you find out. I'm not going to use my teenaged daughter as a guinea pig."

He reached over and took the bottle from her. She handed him the stopper and he shoved it into the bottle. Emily picked up the two page note again and reread it.

"It says not to use it on men. Wonder why."

Dave shrugged.

"Aren't you curious what it would do?"

"Not really, no. I wonder about it, of course. But I'm not going to try it without knowing the side effects. I don't want to end up in the hospital and have to try to explain to the doctors what happened. Good argument for not drinking it either."

"I guess. The note does say someone was after him. What if this is a practical joke?"

"Then someone's gone through a lot of trouble for the joke."

"Well, I guess I'll go to bed before Hayley wakes up and comes looking for me." Emily stood up and headed for the back of the apartment.

"Em," Dave said and waited for her to turn around. "Don't tell anyone about this, okay?"

"I know how to keep a secret, Daddy." Emily disappeared down the hall.

Dave set the vial and the glove down on the end table and just looked at them for a moment.

"Daddy," Emily said, once again standing in the doorway.

"Yes, Emily?"

"What happened Wednesday when you met with Mom? Did you use it on her then too?"

Dave nodded.

"And that's why she's mad at you?"

"Guess so."

Emily nodded. Obviously thinking about what she had learned, Emily turned and disappeared down the hall again.

Sunday, December 17th
The next morning turned out to be a cold, gray day all the way around. Dave woke to find his room still dark even at eight in the morning. He sat up, pushed the curtains and blinds aside, and looked outside. Thick gray clouds blotted the sun out completely. Dave shook his head and rolled out of bed. He stumbled to the bathroom, drained his bladder, got in the shower, shaved and washed himself, and was in the kitchen, dressed and cooking breakfast by the time his daughters got up.

"Good morning," he said as the two girls, both still looking red in the eyes, hair messed and dressed only in nightshirts and panties, walked into the kitchen. "How are my two beautiful daughters this fine morning?"

"Daddy," Hayley told him as she got on her tip toes to kiss his cheek, "you're way too chipper this early in the morning." She headed for the kitchen table.

"She's right, Daddy," Emily said as she kissed the same cheek, "especially for a Sunday."

She followed her sister. They flopped down into their respective chairs, laid their heads down on their crossed arms, and closed their eyes, hoping a few more minutes of sleep would bring them to life.

"Breakfast?" Dave asked.

"No! It's too early," Hayley mumbled.

"Pancakes it is then."

Emily had just enough strength to lift her head and stick her tongue out at him before her head fell back down onto her arms. Her eyes never opened.

"My, my. Aren't we a fun bunch this morning," Dave said with a chuckle.

A couple glasses of orange juice and a thick stack of pancakes drenched in butter and maple syrup did the trick. By the time breakfast was over, both girls looked and acted as though they weren't going to die anytime in the next hour or so anyway. With breakfast finished, Dave sent the two girls to shower and dress while he cleaned up the dishes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.