I Was a Teen-aged Pirate
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2009 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The is what happens after too much Capt. Morgan in late October - a Halloween story about John(ny), Jack, and Jim. Additional code: clothing fetish. I wrote it for, well, you know who you are.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Halloween  

When Jack opened her eyes, she could see the clock on John's desk. 6:44 it read.

"OMG! Guys! Come on, get up! The dance already started!" She shook John and Jim who both yawned and stretched.

"Let's skip it." John suggested.

"No!" Jack insisted. "I wanna see what everyone's wearing!"She tugged the boys until they stood up and then inspected and tweeked their costumes until she approved of the look. John and Jim both had huge bulges at their crotches and she couldn't resist stroking them everytime she got a chance. Of course, the boys stroked and squeeze her boobs each time they could so it was even.

Finally, they left the house and walked to the school. The dance was in almost full swing when they got there. Jack ran to join her girlfriends while Jim and John joined the rest of the boys.

Everyone was in costume and while some of them were really well done, all anyone whispered about were the trio and their outfits that were hotter than anything their classmates had seen in real life. Several of the girls danced with Jim and John, and the boys learned why slow dancing was so popular. Lots of boys danced with Jack and she even let one boy she liked feel her up.

At 9:45, they took a vote for best costumes and to no surprise, Stacy's bellydancer won. All the boys had voted for Jack but there were more girls at the dance, and they had voted for Stacy. A boy with a real marine corp uniform won for the boys. The trio won best group easily, since they were the only group.

As soon as the voting was done, Jack whispered to John. "Home." John nodded. He was practically dying to get back to their room.

The trio hurried out and started home. They were all urgent now.

As they passed their old elementary school playground however, Jim noticed something was different. "Hang on, guys." He ran over to the newly redesigned area. He couldn't believe what he saw. "Guys! Come here - you gotta see this!"

John and Jack joined and then shared his surprise and glee. Before then stood a new playhouse - shaped like a pirate ship.

"No way!" John exclaimed. He took Jack's hand. There was no question of why they were here.

They climbed aboard behind Jim.

"Avast ye!" Jim pulled out his sword and waved it at John. "I'll be taken the wench, ye scary dog!"

"Arrgh! Ye mangy bilge rat! The wench is mine!" He laughed and drew his sword as well.

"I say the wench is mine!" Jack laughed. She pointed her sword at both of them.

"It doesn't work that way." Jim pointed out. "We fight over who gets to have you.

Jack shrugged. "I'd rather skip the fight and both of you have me."

"Here?"

"Oh yeah!" Jack lifted her skirt just a little. "I want it so much, I feel like I've practically peed myself."

John moaned at the thought and knelt in front of Jack. Her scent was increadably strong and he didn't even try to resist clamping his mouth to her pussy and licking it clean. Jim wasn't sure what he should do but after a moment of indecision, he knelt behind Jack and licked her butthole the way he'd seen her lick John's earlier. He was afraid that it would taste bad but she had cleaned it so it was ok. It felt like he was doing a bad thing but at the same time, he got a thrill doing it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.