I Was a Teen-aged Pirate - Cover

I Was a Teen-aged Pirate

Copyright© 2009 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The is what happens after too much Capt. Morgan in late October - a Halloween story about John(ny), Jack, and Jim. Additional code: clothing fetish. I wrote it for, well, you know who you are.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Halloween  

At breakfast, Jack remembered to ask Mom about borrowing a pair of boots.

"I don't wear pirate boots." Mom answered with an arched look that fell between outrage and humor. But she remembered being young enough that fashion was important. "I suppose my brown boots could be folded down. But the heel is a bit high on those."

"That's ok." Jack remained nonchalant. "I'm the only one in my class that doesn't wear high heels all the time."

"I've seen some of the little tramps in your class. I'm very glad you're not one of them." Mom thought for a minute more. "Maybe the black ones with the buckle will work. After school tonight we'll try a few things, ok?"

"You rock Mom!" Jack kissed her cheek. "Come on John, we'll be late."

John moved a bit more slowly. "I'm coming."

"What's wrong, son? You're looking a bit stiff." Dad looked concerned.

"Aw, it's nothing. I slept on one of my books last night and now I'm sore."

"I told you to clean that room." Dad chuckled. "See what happens when you don't listen to your old man?"

"So why are you walking so funny?" Jack asked as they walked, alone, to Jim's house.

"My butt hurts."

"I'll kiss it all better tonight."

"Aye, yer a saucy wench!" John grinned.

They greeted Jim with a hearty "Ahoy Matey" and spent the day at school calling each other bilge rats and scurvy dogs.

Indeed, the dance seemed to be the only topic of conversation anywhere in the building. Even the teachers seemed to have given up on real education and let classes drift onto unrelated topics.

The day could not end fast enough for John, Jack or Jim. John found that while he didn't particulary like the discomfort he felt, he liked thinking about why he was uncomfortable. Jack found the lub in her class's box of condoms and filched it. Jim wished he knew why John and Jack made him so nervous these days.

The walk home was more hurried than usual.

"I gotta take Adam out." Jim said, refering to his younger brother. "But I should be over at like 5."

"Good." Jack grinned. "We should be ready by then."

At their house, the twins were unexpectedly greeted by Mom's voice. "That you, kids?"

"Hey, Mom!" John yelled back.

"You're home early." They exchanged a look. They really didn't want to explain having to do laundry.

"But not for long." She came rushing down the stairs, dressed in her clingy blue dress and high, spiky heels. "Your father has clients and one of them brought his wife so I have to meet them for dinner at the last damn minute." She stopped, huffed and smiled. "Anyway! At least your father's taking me out."

"He should." John said enthustacily. "You look hot!"

"Thak you, dear." She kissed John's cheek. "There is dinner in the oven and I expect that we'll be home by eleven. The dance, however, ends at ten thirty so if you two aren't tucked all snug in bed by the time we get home, you're both grounded. Clear?"

"Aye, aye, cap'n!" John saluted.

"Oh! Promise me this pirate stuff ends tonight!" She laughed. "Between you and your father, I don't think I can take much more." She kissed them both. Love you. Love you. Behave. If you need anything, we both have our phones, ok?"

"Yes, Mom." Then Jack snapped her fingers. "Shoes!"

"Shoes. Right." Mom looked at her watch. "Can I trust you to pick a pair responsabily?"

"Sure!"

"Not my good shoes for work, not something you know I'd say no to."

"I know. Nothing too high, nothing I might mess up."

"I'm trusting you, ok?"

"Ok, Mom! I promise."

"Ok." She looked at her watch again. "If your father calls, I left ten minutes ago."

Jack and John grinned at each other as their mother pulled out of the driveway.

Then John went for the costumes and Jack went to find boots. After trying on several pairs, she went with a pair she thought Mom might ok. The heel was a bit high but they were tall enough to go over her knee. If she didn't zip them all the way, she could fold the top down into a cuff.

Jack found John showering. "What do you think?" She asked him.

"Why are you wearing boots and nothing else?" He asked leering. "Cause it's really really hot."

"You mean it's really saucy."

John got out and began drying off. "You should answer the door for Jim just like that when he gets here."

"You think?"

"Definately."

"Ok. So what should we do until then?"

Of all things, they decided on homework. Neither wanted to think about it later and fooling around didn't seem as much fun without the costumes.

When the wash cycle ended, they switched everything to the dryer and ate dinner. They sat naked at the dining room table and leered at each other. By the time they finished, their costumes were clean and dry and ready to wear.

They had barely gotten back up to their room when Jim yelled from the back yard. "Ahoy, ya lubbers! Hoist the mainsail and let a man aboard!"

"Be ye friend er foe?" John yelled back.

"I be foe but I bring booty!" He held up a rather large bag.

"Be right down." John said. He looked at Jack. "Well, go on."

"Like this, really? What if someone sees me?"

"He's out back — the whole neighborhood's out front. Trust me."

"Come with me."

"I wanna see the look on his face."

Jack grinned. She wanted to see that too.

Jim was more than surprised when a naked, sexy-boot-ed, pirate-hat-ed Jack opened the door. He stared at her, feeling his knees wobble and his dick stiffen. He tried to speak but nothing would come out. She was prettier than any stolen Penthouse mag girl and hotter than anything he'd ever imagined.

"Well don't just stand there, climb aboard." Jack couldn't help smiling. Jim's response made her feel tingly again.

As the door closed behind Jim, it seemed louder than usual. Like the door was closing on more than just the house. He followed Jack's jiggling butt up the staircase and even got a glimpse of her pussy as she walked. He thought he might shoot off from that alone.

"Uh, I gotta go." He said when he reached the top of the stairs. He knew where the bathroom was and ran for it. He hardly touched his dick before he blew his wad all over the toilet seat. "Crap!" He swore under his breath and cleaned it quickly.

In the bedroom, John was running his hands over Jack's body. Soon it would be clad in the ruffled top and corset, the short skirt, the stockings. John's dick was already dripping at the image.

When Jim entered the room, he stopped cold in the door. Jack and John were both completely naked, smiling, touching each other. It was wrong. Siblings weren't supposed to o that.

But it was what Jim had been dreaming of since the health class had started. It

Almost unconciously, Jim began to undress but John looked up.

"No, wait. It's better with the costumes on."

"Huh?"

John smiled. "Just wait. Help me with Jack's stockings." Jack was seated on the bed, pulling off the boots.

Neither Jim or John had ever handled stocking before but the over sized socks were easy enough to manage. John kissed his sister's thigh softly and Jim followed suit. He sighed softly; he never thought he'd ever get that close to a girl's pussy. Jack's was so close the smell was making him shake.

But John simply smiled and picked up and odd looking belt and handed it to Jack. She fastened it around her waist and turned it so that two of the clips attached to it fell on her legs. John studied the clips for a moment but Jim had seen the type before.

"Like this." He said and showed John how to catch the top of the stocking in them. Then, to do the back, Jack got on her knees and bent over. Jim caught his breath as Jack's full butt and pussy were openly presented for his viewing pleasure. "Whoa."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.